Print Vertical Banner in Pub 2000

Is it possible to print a vertically oriented banner with
Publisher 2000? I have made many horizontally oriented
banners, and would like to attempt a vertically oriented
one. Any tips? Help...
0
anonymous (74722)

Installing Outook 2003 over Exhange Server Based Client running Win2K Prof and Office 2000
My company just issued me a new notebook running running Win2K Prof and Office 2000 and is unwilling to let me have Office 2003 due to "cost and support issues". I am willing to purchase Office 2003 Professional and install it over Office 2000 running on Win2K. The mail store (.pst file) is on the Exchange Server and the Notebook has a technology known as SMS, which I take it is some sort of "Big Brother" software. To lessen the risk I will clone the notebook hard drive and then to my experiment. Are there any install impediments or issues associated w/doing this. Will the...

BI
I would like to create a new Calculated Measure using the Avg function in Analysis Services (to calculate the average invoice dollars based on whatever criteria am using - ex. date range, salesperson / territory, customer priority, country, etc, etc .. ) I am not sure how to write the expression - This is the format Analysis Services shows .. Avg(«Set»[, «Numeric Expression»]) My measure is called .. [Measures].[Orig Ext Price] Can anyone help? Thx again, Maria. I used the following simple calculation instead: Sales$ / Number Of Invoices Seems to work for my im...

Printing in excel 11-30-09
I have a file that when previewed it says 1 of 2136 pages??? Have I got a virus? If I take file to another pc its fine (As it used to be) as in page 1 of 1 Tried everyhting but never seen this before. Its an Invoice built from Excel template some 1 year ago and worked fine till now. MS Word etc are fine, just any excel file I try and print Ideas? Help Regards Steve ...

Converting a Exchange 2000 IS to Exchange 2003
I was tryingto convert Exchange 2000 Public IS to an Exchange 2003 Publix IS. How can I convert it and once converted how can I restore it to an Exchange 2003 Public IS? Eric Eric wrote: > I was tryingto convert Exchange 2000 Public IS to an > Exchange 2003 Publix IS. How can I convert it and once > converted how can I restore it to an Exchange 2003 Public > IS? > > Eric If you restore it to an Exchange 2003 server then the database will be upgraded to an Exchange 2003 version of the database. Or do an in-place upgrade of the Exchange 2000 server. ...

how do i stop the gridlines from moving when I print
When I print a table in Excel or Access the lines / gridlines shift a little each line until they cover the data. How do I stop this? Kevin Strange though it sounds, I would suspect your video drivers, try turning down the resolution/number of colours and test, if it is ok, seek a new driver -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Kevin" <Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD115CCA-2C8F-481C-AFE8-0C1BA26241A3@microsoft.com... > When I print a table in Excel or Access the lines / gridl...

Outlook 2000 display name
Trying to change the display name of an account in Outlook 2000 SP-3 Windows XP machine But I can't find the option to do it, all I keep on getting is e-mail services and nothing that says accounts even when I go through options. Any help would be appreciated Corp/Workgroup mode does not use the term account. Your Internet Mail Service is your email account. Set the name there in Properties -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Miranda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c2a01c46e89$a46fc5e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Trying to change the display n...

changing from outlook 2000 to outlook xp
i just bought a new computer and want to move all my outlook 2000 personal folders from my old computer--to my new computer which is running outlook xp. What's the best way to do this? thanks, Sammy http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer sammy russo <sammy@aorafting.com> asked: | i just bought a new computer and want to move all my | outlook 2000 personal folders from my old computer--to my | new computer which is runnin...

Converting Pub to JPeg
Have MS Small Bus. Office 2007. I quite often create marketing flyers in Publisher to be emailed to business prospects. I recently started savings these as JPeg's. First of all, which resolution should I use: Web (96dpi); Standard (150 dpi) or High Quality (300 dpi)?? Next question: Then I create an (Outlook 2007) email and insert the particular Jpeg marketing flyer in the "body" of the email. Is this the best way to achieve my desire to send marketing info to business prospects via email? OR, should I simply have the marketing piece as a attachment? Any other sug...

Why does a graphic or print multiple times in the same document?
When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear multiple times in the same document. This could be many things- Temp files need cleaning A simple restart of cpu & printer A bad printer driver Check those first. "Carla" wrote: > When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear multiple > times in the same document. Carla wrote: || When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear || multiple times in the same document. Carla, check out the following kb article. This is actually a known bug that affects the e...

Upload Form From MS word 2000
If there is anyone ot there that can help me out with this issue, I would be eternally greatful. I have created a form in ms word and I need this form added to my Website. There's only one problem. . . . I haven't the darndest idea as how to upload the stinking form!!!!!! In Desperate Times, Karl D. Ross Address this question to a word newsgroup or a html ng, not to the Microsoft CRM ng. -- Brandon IT Director Office Equipment & Supplies at http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Karl D. Ross" <diamondross1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1fc301c352fc$9...

Invisable lines that print
I am using the "ethernet shape" and pull the yellow diamonds to connect to my server shapes, it looks fine on the screen but when I print there is a line that prints at an angle from the servers connection point to the center of the "ethernet shape" What is causing this, it's driving me mad.... I can't find on option that says somthing like "show connector end location when printing" ??? Help "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F74820B5-67C0-4579-8C22-84674424C1ED@microsoft.com... >I am using the "...

Exch 2000 server freezing several times a week
a little background I have an exchnge server all patched up, running on Win2k. My exch server will pause for a few minutes several times a week. I have 2 DC, both GC, the Exch server was a DC but removed at MS requeust and added a second nic. Running all private IP's, DNS servers are AD integrated, no WINS I ran dciag /v /l , here are my errors DC list test . . . . . . . . . . . : Failed [WARNING] Cannot call DsBind to ics-ml330-04.domain.com (10.0.0.110). [ERROR_INVALID_PASSWORD] List of DCs in Domain 'Domain': ics-ml330-04.domain.com ics-ml330-03.domain...

Catalog merge prints a '0' instead of my merged text
When using Publisher 2007 catalog merge with an excel data source, some of my merged fields print as 0 instead of the source text. My excel spreadsheet column(s) are formatted as 'text'. The merging problem seems to occur when I have numbers in the excel column, particularly if the excel cell contains somethink like '10" to 20". I have tried using the single quote in excel field to designate the entry as text with no success. Any ideas? It seems to me you can format the field as text without the quote. I advise folks that use zip codes that start with a zero to f...

Re: Pub file to PDF (prior posts were re pdf995)
I want to thank the folks who reccommended primopdf. I worked with pdf995 for almost 3 months & finally gave up. Had to manually delete 14 files and 2 folders with Windows Explorer and clean up my registry with EasyCleaner after using Windows Control Panel 'Restore'. I now have primopdf downloaded and installed and my system looks clean. The primopdf writer did NOT replace my HP writer as pdf995 did. Maybe this one will work. I'm going to test it out now. Thanks, again. I really like PrimoPDF for ease of use. I use Acrobat to create my files but have tested Primo for ot...

formating multiple worksheet via print preview
I have a multiple worksheet workbook that I need to change several features about all the worksheets (page orientation, fit to 1 page, etc.). How can I do this formating and have it apply to all the worksheets selected in the group rather than having to do it to each worksheet separately? Thanks in advance. Roger Roger Group the worksheets you want to change. Change the relevant settings on one of them and it will be reflected in the others. Don't forget to ungroup the sheets afterwards. Andy. "Roger" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0...

Can one have an extra margin gutter, for binding a document print.
I need to print Excel documents (landscape A4) on both sides of the paper, and bind them along the long edge. Thus I need an extra margin gutter along the top of odd pages, and along the bottom of even pages. (It's wasteful to put the extra margin on both top and bottom of every page...) Using Excel 2002 SP1. Hi Dave, AFAIK, Excel provides no options for true duplex printing. Headers/footers, margins, etc. are only geared for single-sided printing. You might want to consider using Word for that purpose. You have more page layout options that may give you what you want. Use Word...

how do i convert a pub to pdf
Hi, please help in helping me convert my pub file to pdf. i am using Pub 2002. thanks Calogero wrote: > Hi, > > please help in helping me convert my pub file to pdf. i am using Pub > 2002. > > thanks ======================================== Try this... Download and install the following free PDF Creator. PrimoPDF http://www.primopdf.com/ With your new program installed...open your project in Publisher and go to...File / Print. On your Print screen...open the drop window and select PrimoPDF as your printer. Click...OK...now you will see the PrimoPDF screen and you can ...

Excel Re-calculation 2000 compared to 2003
My company has recently deployed MS Office 2003. The previously deployed version was Office 2000. One of our users has an 11MB financial workbook that contains lots of formula. Mostly of IF, SUMIF and SUM calculations. There are plenty of links between the 25 worksheets within the one workbook but no links to other workbooks. Entering data into the workbook using Excel 2000 is nearly instantaneous. However entering data into Excel 2003 takes about 15 seconds each time I press enter (or direction key) as the workbook recalculates each time. The settings for calculation are identical with cal...

Exchante 2000 deleted public folder
Using Exchange 2000 a client deleted a public folder called say AAA by mistake. It staff member. Therefore the folder had an email address of AAA@xxx.nsw.gov.au. We found an old PST and tried under exchange admin to recreate the folder. It kept saying email address already exists. Found under AD users/computers advanced the Exchange folder and found the object for this folder. How do we recreate the folder using the same email address. This email address is published on our website so we cannot change it. Urgent any hep accepted -- Kath On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:41:03 -0800, Kaddi...

Print workbook macro w/o first sheets....
I need to print a workbook with a variable number of worksheets. However, I don't need the first 3 worksheets of the book. It also needs to be collated. I need to create a macro or VB loop to make it automatic from a command button. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Josh ...

Outlook 2000 and IMAP
Hi I am using Outlook 2000 on Win XP Home. Until now I have only used POP/SMTP but am looking to use IMAP. I can add the account into Outlook without a problem, however as soon as Outlook tries to connect it freezes. I connect to the same IMAP account without a problem in Outlook Express and via the servers' webmail, or via POP/SMTP in Outlook 2000. Is this a known problem or can anyone shed any light?? The mail server in use is MDaemon Pro 6.8.5. Thanks in advance Paul Marshall. hmmmmmmmmmm... are you running the IMAP server on an internal network? if so that is the problem...

I want to print my own money !!!!
What do I need ? On 23 Jan 2005 00:06:36 -0800, pain_wheels@hotmail.com (Dan Simper) wrote: >What do I need ? A number of years to spend in jail. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =--- ...

print playlist cd label
I burned a CD, and now want to print label for that same CD - Is this an option for media player 9 Tom www.allcdcovers.com "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95EDA92C-4BE5-4736-9D41-9D6CB718E621@microsoft.com... > I burned a CD, and now want to print label for that same CD - Is this an > option for media player 9 > > Tom On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 10:21:01 -0800, Tom <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I burned a CD, and now want to print label for that same CD - Is this an >option for media player 9 C...

Auto Printing of attachments
Hi If a mail lands in my inbox can I auto-print an attachment if it has one? I know how to auto-print the email body itself through the Rules wizard but I want to actually print the attachment only. I've got M$ Outlook 2003 Cheers John There's an addin here that may help: http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Auto-Print.asp "John Wright" <vacuum_forming@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23kQb%237WkHHA.1340@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi > > If a mail lands in my inbox can I auto-print an attachment if it has one? > > I know how to auto-print t...

Powerpoint symbols print as different symbols
Hey Guys. A staff member has attempted printing two different symbols on a powerpoint slide. However once printed each of these symbols appears on paper as completely different symbols. She is attempting to get both a tick, and a tick within a checkbox. Upon printing the tick it results in a solid right pointing arrow. The checkbox tick results in an arrow with a clear center. In article <D4F61977-F731-4662-BBB8-F0AAC8051424@microsoft.com>, Zerassar wrote: > Hey Guys. > > A staff member has attempted printing two different symbols on a powerpoint > sli...