Print publication

I can not print the publication design, it only prints the  text + images
In other words it does not print all the noce background/bars
0
kyle (72)

The background of these templates were designed not to print. They are special paper
templates made by www.paperdirect.com
On a standard desktop printer you wouldn't get the edge to edge printing because of
margin limitations of the printer.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Kyle" <Kyle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can not print the publication design, it only prints the  text + images
> In other words it does not print all the noce background/bars

0
gsauer (5093)

Help Moving Public Folders and Keeping Links Intact?
Here is the problem (using OL 2003). I am trying to move a contact folder and a task folder from a public folder to another public folder. To do so I am following these steps: 1. Creating a new .pst file. 2. Copying the folders from the public folders to the pst. 3. Copying the folders from the new .pst up to the new set of public folders. (these public folders are on different servers). After I do this, the links between the tasks and the contacts are lost. When double clicking on the contact field in the task, I get the following error: "the name or distribution list has be...

Print email message with list of attachments

Journal Receipts...printing a batch of receipts
Is there any easy way to print a set of receipts from any given batch (or time period). Instead of simply printing the receipts one at a time, I would like to print all the desired receipts in one shot ( I may need to print over a hundred) If RMS does not have functionality to do this, Is there a way to do it outside of RMS? From what I understand, RMS retains all receipt information by storing a compressed image of the particular receipt transaction. Where is this image kept? Is it in the database, or on a separate file? Thanks, Jack ...

How do I keep a transparent wordart transparent thruout printing.
I am working in Publisher and have a wordart that I have made transparent. However, when I print it, it prints in full color although it shows transparent on the screen. I have Canon printers. By default, WordArt's background is transparent. Is it the wording that is printing full color? Are you filling the WordArt with *No Fill?* -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Curly" <Curly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E40FC541-679F-4483-8BD7-2854E56195BC@microsoft.com... >I am working in Publisher and have a wordart that I have made tra...

Can I stretch an Excel document vertically when printing?
I want to print a document in Excel. I have shrunk it to one page wide but now it is too flat. I want to stretch it so it fills the whole page. Is this possible cause I can't seem to find a setting? Maybe you should change the page layout to landscape and see what that looks like. Regards Trevor "jstratman33" <jstratman33@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E23E8AF4-1D1D-4558-9FD7-5A8F556C785F@microsoft.com... >I want to print a document in Excel. I have shrunk it to one page wide but > now it is too flat. I want to stretch it so it fills the who...

Unable to print to shared printer with normal user accounts
I recently updated one of the client workstations on my network. This workstation hosted two shared printers, a Dell 948 and a HP 1600 Color Laserjet. Both are connected via USB. Prior to upgrading, any user was able to print to either printer from any workstation. However since I have upgraded, all users can print to the Dell from any workstation, but the only users which can print to the HP are the Administator account or user accounts with admin privledges, from workstations other than the one the HP is connected. When a non-admin user trys to print from another workstation the ...

public folder referral
i have front-end01, backend-01, backend02, public-folder01. all back-end servers have its own pub.edb and all mailbox stores point to their own respective servernames for public folder. when i try to access calendar availabililty on mailbox (back-end01) through OWA, it is prompting me to authenticate public folders on back-end02. I understand calendar availability is free/busy info. that is obtained from public folders. But my point is what is referring back-end01 to backend02, insteald of public folder server? Any input? Check if the SCHEDULE+ FREE BUSY system folder is being replicat...

How to print page # 1 only in Outlook 2007?
We are using Outlook 2007 in Vista. How do we just print page #1 of multiple page email message? How do we set Outlook to print first page first, instead of currently printing last page first? How do we page one particular page in a multiple page email massage? Thank you. First page last or first is a setting in your printer's options, not OL. In my HP printer, it's under Preferences, Layout, Front to Back. It might be different in yours. You can print only one page or a selection if it's in HTML format. Plain text is memo style--prints all or nothing. To print one page, e...

Printing Excel Charts Pasted into Powerpoint
Often, our chart dates end up as blacked out areas on our HP Color LaserJet 5550dtn printer (not on our HP 1200 LaserJet). Any solution other than resizing fonts in Excel and pasting again? ...

photos and clip art won't print
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Neither photos nor clip art are printing on my document. I have them as inline as suggested on earlier help items, and have followed everything as usual - but no photos! Help Are both Office (12.2.4) & OS X (10.4.11) fully updated? Have you checked the printer mfr's web site for an updated driver? Do the images display in Print Preview? How about the Quick Preview in the Print dialog or if you click the button to view the document in Apple's Preview app? Do they show up if tou create a PDF? ...

1 of 4 charts won't print
I have a worksheet with data information tables on top, then 4 charts underneath. the data table prints, the first chart prints, the second does not and the third and fourth print. the second chart doesn't show on print preview but does show on page break preview.Thanks in advance! Janet Janet - Hold the shift key and select the nonprinting chart, so the chart is highlighted by white handles instead of black ones. Go to Format menu, Object... and on the Properties tab, make sure Print Object is checked. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutori...

Footer printing in wrong colour
The footer in some of my Excel spredsheets prints the first page's footer in a different colour to the rest of the document. In this case i set all footers to be Dark Blue, Text 2. When I come to print preview it shows the first footer as being in Black and the rest in the Dark Blue, Text 2. This is until I zoom in on the page 1 footer, then it turns to the colour it's supposed to be. Annoyingly though, when I come to print it the first page is printed with the footer in black and the rest in the colour I set it to. Any ideas? ...

The text in the inserted text box doesn't print
When I type text into the text box and then print, the added text doesn't show on the printed copy It is possible the added text doesn't fit the text box, have you tried expanding the text box? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "SS" <SS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D633F32-E54D-452E-B2F3-427E69BBF8BA@microsoft.com... > When I type text into the text box and then print, the added text doesn't > show on the printed copy ...

public folder replication!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there a while paper out there on the proper way to setup replication of public folders between 2 window2003 exchange servers. Thanks "jon" <jgreen@alro.com> wrote: >Is there a while paper out there on the proper way to >setup replication of public folders between 2 window2003 >exchange servers. "proper" depends on what you want to do. Are you wanting to have a replica of every folder on both servers? If so, use the pfmigrate.wsf program on the E2K3 CD. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_f...

How do I print numbered tickets using a business card format?
Printing tickets using publisher. How do I get the numbers to advance per card? I need to print 250. You need to setup a consecutive numbered data base to merge from. There is an Excel way here, it is about the same in Access http://msauer.mvps.org/misc.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "pattyv" <pattyv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA0BEB24-39BB-4E0E-81A4-5266E6CF1242@microsoft.com... > Printing tickets using publisher. How do I get the numbers to advance per > card? I nee...

print w2-g forms (gambling)
Can Great Plains print w2-g forms? Are there any 3rd party solutions to do this? John ...

public folders in exchange
If you look in the KB 246504 and 179220 Thats the error messages I get. I have upgraded from Exchange 5.5 to 2003 but the problem was also in exchange 5.5 and I had the latest sp in 5.5. I cant get rid of those objects in the public folders eather in Outlook or the ESM. How to get rid of the public filders when I cant access them?? does anyone know?? Tintin >-----Original Message----- >Are they normal folders or system folders? What error do you get? Is this >in Outlook or ESM? > >"admin raw mode" - Are you trying to use the 5.5 admin? > >-- >Hope...

Multiple Public Folder Stores
Is it possible to have multiple MAPI based public folder stores in Exchange 2003 all visible from an Outlook client? Thanks Alan - You can have multiple public folder stores associated with the MAPI hierarchy in the Exchange 2003 organization, but you can have only one such public folder store per server. -- Evan Dodds Microsoft Exchange Support ****** Disclaimer ****** This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Note: Please do not reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup purposes only. "Alan Roberts" <alan.rob...

How can I print an organization chart across 15 pages correctly?
In Excel 2003 with SP2, I created an organization chart that spanned seven pages across. The printout appeared shrunk at the start and finish. I expanded the chart to 15 pages in order to create larger-sized boxes. This looks good on the screen, but the squashing effect still happens at the beginning and end, and the fact many pages are duplicated in the center of the chart is very obvious. In both printouts the center of the chart is duplicated at the expense of crushing the sides, while the screen correctly displays evenly-sized boxes. I could not find the maximum size limit for ...

How to synchronize Public Contact folder with local contacts?
How can I synchronize a Contact Folder in our Public Folders on our Network with my local Contacts Folder? You'll need to copy them yourself or use a utility. See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync-mail.asp for a list of utilities. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM ...

Problem with a Distribution List in side the Public Folder
Dear All.We have Exchange 5.5 SP3 and we have made one distribution list in a contacts folder under the Public Folder.After few months Users are unable to save a new Item inside the distribution list and I get this error message:"The item could not be saved to this folder, the item has been deleted or moved or you do not have permission. Do you want to save a copy to the default folder".I made a search on Google but the problem It seams to be different from the other since the users have owner access to the folder and the folder is still there.Do you have any idea to help meThanks i...

Importing private calendar data to a public calendar
Hi, I have exported a private calendar to a PST file and I'm trying to import it into a public calendar I have created. I get a message saying "You have chosen to import a folder whose type differs from that of the selected folder. The items will be imported into a new folder with the same name." However it doesn't import it to anything I can find. I am able to import the data into another private calendar though so I no the data is good. Any suggestions on how to transfer private calendar data to a public folder calendar ? Thanks, Tony Tony Tuccillo wrote: > H...

Printing set up
I've got a 28-column spreadsheet that I want to print landscape on legal size paper. I've set the print area to the exact size of the spreadsheet & set all the margins to zero. Under Page Setup I've set the scaling to Fit To 1 page wide by 1 page tall. With these settings I'd expect the spreadsheet to fill the page. Instead there are large margins all around. The spreadsheet could print significantly larger, but I cannot make it do that. How can I make the spreadsheet fill the sheet (be as large as possible?) Thanks, Dave I have had this kind of problem occasionally ...

Public Folder Calander Default View
We have a Public Folder calendar that was requested to be set to and left as 'Month View' it appears to default to day view and needs to be set to month view by each user, and from what i am told will revert back to day view after logging out and relogging in to the network/exchange. Is there a way to set an attribut on this shared calendar that when it is opened by a client it will open by default in Month view? Thanks for any assistance. In news:2253CCBC-DD0D-4B2D-83AF-4115E4B0FFFD@microsoft.com, Civic <Civic@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > We have a Public Fo...

Public folder automatic reply
I am trying to add a auto reply rule to a public folder in 2003. I receive " changes to the rule could not be saved". I have given myself "send as" permissions", I am the owner of the folder, auto replies is activated in ESM. Any help I am greatful for. -Rp- Rp: I had the same problem a while back, and I believe I had to go into the Security tab and give my account send as and receive as permissions. ScottM "Rp" wrote: > I am trying to add a auto reply rule to a public folder in 2003. I receive " > changes to the rule could not be saved...