print list of all styles in document

I want to view/print a single list showing ALL of the styles being used in a
Publisher document, so I can see the font names, sizes and other
characteristics in order to help keep a consistent look and feel in the
document.  I can look at only one at a time and would have to either print
the screen image or write it down to get the full list; one way wastes a lot
of paper/toner, the other seems terribly inefficient.
Is there an easy way?

Converting a Microsoft Word document to a PC document

Is there a list of characters that Word considers equivalent on Fi
Word's Find will find "equivalent" characters. For example, a find for straight quotes will also find curly quotes, and a find for a space will also find a non-breaking space. Where can I find a list of the characters that Word considers equivalent in this sense? Thanks. ...

Defaults on Print Sales Documents screen
Is there a way to set defaults on the boxes selected under the Picking Ticket column on the Print Sales Documents screen? Currently when we open the screen, we have to select which boxes to tick and since we always select the same boxes we wondered if there was a way to have them default when the screen is opened so we don't have to click each time. We want the "Picking Ticket Per Site" box, the "Include Kit Components" box and the "Bin Sequenced" box selected as default values. Thanks!! LMG, You can accomplish this with a small VBA customization, b...

How to have combo list sorted
I have set the following data name: =OFFSET(Par!$D$2,0,0,COUNTA(Par!$D$2:$D$201)-COUNTBLANK(Par!$D$2:$D$201),1) How to get all data in the right onummeric order? It seems to be with offset($D$2,0,0,counta($D:$201),1).... likely looks like the upperformula I use. But the combo is not sorted when I use it. Bart You would have to sort the source data: Whatever's in this range Par!$D$2:$D$201 needs to be sorted. Biff "AA Arens" <bartvandongen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1166147791.194106.272500@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have set the following data name...

hyperlinks within the same document are not working
Hi. I am trying to create an email publication in MS publisher 2007. It has several stories that will be sent out in email and the first section is supposed to contain a summary with hyperlinks to each story within the same email for more details. I am adding a bookmark at the begining of each story, and then trying to create a hyperlink in the summary section to the bookmark. However, when I send the publication as email, or do an email preview, the hyperlinks do not work. Please help! ...

Amount in words to be printed on the invoice
Hi Mates, I need to print the invoice amount in words in MRMS 2.0 Any suggestions Thanks this is available through Microsoft. check out the following site: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/rms_reportslibrary.htm "RK" wrote: > Hi Mates, > > I need to print the invoice amount in words in MRMS 2.0 > > Any suggestions > > Thanks ...

Printing
Hope you folks can help me out with a strange one. I have several worksheets formatted in exactly the same way as follows: Col A - width 4 Col B - hidden Col C - width 4 Col D - Width 108 Col E - Width 3 Col F - Width 11 Col G - Hidden Col H - Width 11 & Empty My print range should be Cols A:G (I have used page setup to set the scaling to fit 1 page wide by [blank] pages tall, thus each sheet will print as many pages as required depending on number of rows] When I have the print range set to A:G only columns A:E show on the print preview (and also on the actual print out) and when I m...

Business Portal
BP 3.0 I am trying to set up our Business Portal to be as easy as possible for our sales team. One of the requests they have made is the ability to find out WHAT PO is COMMITTED to the SPECIFIC line item in an order. Similar to actually looking at GP Sales Transaction Entry window where it gives an icon to show that the item has been purchased, what PO it's been committed to. I have spent hours trying to make this happen. Has anyone else been able to do this? If so, I would appreciate detailed steps. Thank you ...

How can I combine data from a list?
For example: suppose I had a very simple list, with two columns: "Name" and "Number". The category "name" has three items: Dog, Cat, and Dog. Each of those three items has a corresponding "number" value: 3, 4, and 5. I'm trying to find a function that would recognize the fact that I have "Dog" listed twice, and would sum the 3 & 5 values listed next to each "Dog", leaving me with a two-item list: Dog, 8 & Cat, 4. Is there a way to do this? A Pivot Table will do that nicely for you: Set the Name as a ROW and the ...

Entourage 2008 DAILY calendar crashes once I hit the print button
Every time I attempt to print my DAILY calendar it crashes. The weekly calendar prints okay. I've run Repair Permissions and restarted Entourage again and again. Below is the Error Report I receive whenever I try to print daily calendar: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2010-03-14 14:12:44 -0400 Application Name: Microsoft Entourage Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Entourage Application Signature: OPIM Application Version: 12.2.4.100205 Crashed Module Name: Microsoft Entourage Crashed Module Version: 12...

How to print a graph of x=y at 45 degrees
How can I make it appear correctly on paper? Gordon, Set up two sets of points: 0 0 1, 1 Plot them with an x-y scatter chart, line style. Set the x and y axis scales the same, if necessary, to get the resulting plot to be at 45�. Print it, and hope for the best. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "gordon158" <gordon158@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C5B1255-334F-41A3-A5E5-55516CFABA6A@microsoft.com... > How can I make it appear correctly on paper? ...

How do I convert a list to an Excel file?
I have a WORD file with 48 lines of comma delimited data in the form: xxx,xxxxxxx,xxxxxx,x,x,xxx,xxxxxxxxx xx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xx,x I would like to convert the WORD list to EXCEL. When I attempt to open the WORD file in EXCEL, I thought a conversion window would appear....what I actually get is "incorrect format" Hi! Save the WORD file as a plain text file. Then, when you open the file in Excel a Wizard will open and step you through it. Just select COMMA as the delimiter. Biff >-----Original Message----- >I have a WORD file with 48 lines of comma delimited data in ...

label printing
There should be a way to print labels from all P.O. being received the same day. to avoid wasting labels. ...

How to create an XML document with XmlTextWriter?
Hi, I'm trying to create an XML document with XMLTextWriter but I want to store it in memory (not write it to a file like so many examples do). I tried the following but with no luck. Should I not user this object for this purpose? Thanks, Dave MemoryStream stm = new MemoryStream() XmlTextWriter writer = new XmlTextWriter(stm, System.Text.Encoding.UTF8) writer.WriteStartDocument() writer.WriteComment("This Is A List of My Books") writer.WriteStartElement("MyBooks") writer.WriteStartElement("Book") writer.WriteAttributeString("ISBN", "1861005...

document elements (et. al.) toolbar in Word 2008
I may be in the minority here, but I happen to love the Ribbon UI on the PC version. It can collapse down to nothing when needed, and expand out (and even be customized I hear in 2010). That's on the PC. On the Mac I want a Mac-like UI. The Document Elements bar is so out to planet Jupiter on both functionality and as an accelerator into functions writers need most that it's laughable it made it into a release. (I'd much rather have a Mac ribbon that the Document Elements toolbar since at least the ribbon exposes USEFUL functions.) I mean, really =97 how many UPS or Del Mon...

CTreeCtrl::DeleteAllItems requires resetting the image list, why?
If I call a CTreeCtrl's DeleteAllItems method it seems that I also have to set the controls image list again otherwise the control does nt show either the items icon or text. The following fails: m_tree.SetImageList(&someImageList, TVSIL_NORMAL); .... m_tree.DeleteAllItems(); m_tree.InsertItem(_T("Test"), 0, 1, TVI_ROOT, TVI_SORT); Where as the following works: m_tree.SetImageList(&someImageList, TVSIL_NORMAL); .... m_tree.DeleteAllItems(); m_tree.SetImageList(&someImageList, TVSIL_NORMAL); m_tree.InsertItem(_T("Test"), 0, 1, TVI_ROOT, TVI_SORT); ...

List box
I am trying to use the list box function from the control toolbar. I am not sure how to get the listings I want in the list box. Is there certain VB coding that is needed? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. Todd No VBA code needed. In Design mode, click on your list box and select Properties from the Control toolbox (or right-click your list box and select Properties), then scroll down to the ListFillRange Property and indicate the cell range address that has the items you want to appear in the box (i.e., A1:A10). Then exit out of design mode and test your list box. MRO "Tod...

Combine small documents into one master document
Hi, I currently have an "engagement letter" that is created for our clients to set the expectations for our business relationship (I work for attorneys). We have about 10 different paragraphs that may be inserted into the letter based on different factors (3rd party payor, if a retainer is required, etc.). So I start with the basic letter and then have a userform with checkboxes where you can select the text block options (stored in Autotext). When you click OK the various paragraphs are inserted at bookmarks. While this works, I find working with Autotext cumber...

Payables Transaction Edit List
Our customer had the following error print on the Payables Transaction Edit List: **ERROR: One of more landed costs need to be apportioned.Document Total. This prevented the user from posting the batch. The batch went into Batch Recovery. However, the error message did not appear when logged in as 'sa' and 'sa' was able to post the batch. This customer does not even own the landed cost module. Plus, this was an A/P invoice, not a POP invoice. Why was this message appearing? ...

Table headers in a list box (Custom Report)
I have a big table with many fields (more than fifty). They are not in one table but related. Now user's come with a requirement of a separate type of report everyday which has different fields. because of which i have to design a report for them with the required query. I was therefore wondering can i make a form which has two list boxes the one on left side will have all the fields of the table (only headers needed, not data). Users can select multiple no. of fields from that list box which will appear in another list box. Users should be able to then select the order of fi...

Insert Acount# in the PO print
Can some one please let me know where I should place this variable: "PurchaseOrder.Supplier.AccountNumber" in the PO.xml file I woud like to be able to print the Acount # in the PO Thank you jm wrote: > Can some one please let me know where I should place this variable: > "PurchaseOrder.Supplier.AccountNumber" in the PO.xml file > I woud like to be able to print the Acount # in the PO > Thank you > Into receipt header? Open your XML.. and find field date of receipt.. but why you have no AccountNumber into your PO.xml ? Antonio Thank you for a...

Contact lists from Excel
I imported my contact list from Excel, it worked just fine. But when I create a Distro list using my contact list, when I select add members nothing shows up in the window. ??? Can someone please help? Is the contact folder marked as an address book? Right click on the folder, select properties and then ensure the Address Book tab is checked to show up in contacts. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Jim Panzee <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I impor...

Cannot view vendor list on Business Portal
I try view the vendor list on purchasing center Page, but show this message "An error occurred while retrieving data from Microsoft Dynamics GP. Administrator, see the server log for more information" ...

attaching documents
I am trying to figure out how to attaching a document without having it appear as an icon in the body of the message. I want it to appear as a file name in a field under the subject. I used to be able to do this. Send the message in HTML or Plain Text format, instead of Rich Text format. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:030801c3bf58$bc799de0$a301280a@phx.gbl, beth.thompson@thomson.com wrote: > I am trying to figure out how to attaching a d...

Pivot table field dropdown list reset #2
I would like to know if there is a way to reset a field dropdown list in a pivot table. In some field sometimes I delete data from the source and some items of the field will no longer be there. However, when I refresh the pivot table the dropdown list will still show the old items even if they're not in the source data anymore. I really need your help with this. Thanks a lot in advance for your help, Francisco Molina ...