Print a Bible verse in Publisher?

I am trying to type a verse from the Bible that I could hang on the wall.  I
prefer a modern, sans-serif font.  I have a trial edition of MS Publisher.
Edith Short
1
EdithShort (12)

Your question has already been answered in detail, but you need to click the
+ sign next to your question (or expand all questions) in order to see them,
which probably means that you won't see this response either.
--
"EdithShort" <EdithShort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to type a verse from the Bible that I could hang on the wall.
> prefer a modern, sans-serif font.  I have a trial edition of MS Publisher.
> Edith Short

0
JamesHahn (35)
2/8/2005 10:37:55 PM
Edith Short, Scroll up to Edith Short, 2/7/2005  5:57 PM

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"EdithShort" <EdithShort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to type a verse from the Bible that I could hang on the wall.  I
> prefer a modern, sans-serif font.  I have a trial edition of MS Publisher.
> Edith Short

0
gsauer (5093)
2/8/2005 10:37:57 PM
Thank you, Mr. Hahn. I'll go back and click again but I think I've clicked on
everything clickable.  I asked my question a second time because I had a
terible time finding the Community page and finally decided to ask the
question again so that if I jumped through all the hoops again, I would find
the answers.  I think I have now read all the answers.  Two were very helpful
indeed.  I replied to several.  Thank you for taking the time to reply.
Edith Short

"James Hahn" wrote:

> Your question has already been answered in detail, but you need to click the
> + sign next to your question (or expand all questions) in order to see them,
> which probably means that you won't see this response either.
> --
> "EdithShort" <EdithShort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am trying to type a verse from the Bible that I could hang on the wall.
> > prefer a modern, sans-serif font.  I have a trial edition of MS Publisher.
> > Edith Short

0
EdithShort (12)
2/9/2005 8:29:02 PM
You will find the use of the MS newsgroups much easier and more effective if
you access them from a newsreader such as Outlook Express rather than
through the www interface.  See here for a comprehensive description:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/oe/gettingnews.mspx
Note that you should use a fictitious e-mail address (or at least one that
you don't mind if it gets spammed heavily) and the newsgroup server is
'msnews.microsoft.com'.
--
> Thank you, Mr. Hahn. I'll go back and click again but I think I've clicked
> on
> everything clickable.  I asked my question a second time because I had a
> terible time finding the Community page and finally decided to ask the
> question again so that if I jumped through all the hoops again, I would
> find
> the answers.  I think I have now read all the answers.  Two were very
> helpful
> indeed.  I replied to several.  Thank you for taking the time to reply.
> Edith Short

0
JamesHahn (35)
2/10/2005 7:43:38 AM
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:43:38 +1100, "James Hahn"
<JamesHahn@hotmail.com>, in message ID
<#dXlAR0DFHA.3944@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, in the newsgroup
microsoft.public.publisher wrote:

>You will find the use of the MS newsgroups much easier and more effective if
>you access them from a newsreader such as Outlook Express rather than
>through the www interface.  See here for a comprehensive description:
>http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/oe/gettingnews.mspx
>Note that you should use a fictitious e-mail address (or at least one that
>you don't mind if it gets spammed heavily) and the newsgroup server is
>'msnews.microsoft.com'.

It may be better to go for the second option - perhaps starting a new
hotmail or yahoo account even.  I'm told that it's OK to use
me@privacy.net as it's designed to take spam.
I say this because, theoretically at least, a fictitious email address
may be being used by someone else (or may be used by someone else at
some future time).  They would then get the spam meant for you.  Also,
using a non-existent address would mean the emails bouncing around the
internet - thus slowing things down a bit for everyone.
Personally, I use a branch of a real email address and route spam into
a separate folder which I periodically purge.
There may be better suggestions and I would welcome them.
--
Paul

Use the reply by email facility in your
newsreader to send email

Print file path
I want the file path to be printed on every excel wooksheet I print. Is there a way to do this on new and existing worksheets without having to go into Headers and Footers each time? Thanks, Esther See http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/fullnameinfooter2.html In article <13B70E9B-37DE-4A55-9734-8D465E635DA6@microsoft.com>, "EstherJ" <EstherJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want the file path to be printed on every excel wooksheet I print. Is > there a way to do this on new and existing worksheets without having to go > into Headers and Footers ...

I need 2 add a legend 2 pictures in a word or publisher document
can anyone help My first suggestion would be to use proper words. Using cutesy shorthand is downright annoying. Having said that - what exactly do you want to do? And in which program? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "add legend to word or publisher document" <add legend to word or publisher document@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6C68A8C-6C18-4A36-9B62-B66FBE049F31@microsoft.com... > can anyone help Is this English? -- Don ------- Vancouver, USA "add legend to word or publisher document" <add legend to word or p...

Font Colour not printing as chosen
Hi, I am useing MS Office Proffesional Home Edition 2003. If I select red as a font colour it prints blue. If I select blue as a font colour it prints red. Why? -- Peter Printer driver? Cartridges in the wrong slots? Problem with your own eyes/color perception? Do you have the color-reversal problem in any other programs? (try it with Paint or something) bj "Peter Piper" <PeterPiper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2B07D10-4C6D-407E-B3E9-D9E74016508A@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I am useing MS Office Proffesional Home Edition 2003. If I ...

Excel printing problem
Excel (and Word) from Office X will not print documents with graphics=20 to HP LaserJet 4M and 4M-plus printers. The same graphics will print=20 separately from within Photoshop; and the Excel (or Word) documents=20 will print without the graphics. When a graphics-bearing Excel (or=20 Word) document tries to print, the printer's Ready light blinks, just as = it=20 should indicating the receipt of data, but no printing takes place. This would seem to indicate an inability of Excel (and Word) correctly = to=20 send the document as a PostScript file. yet the same mixed document=20 does pri...

Printing Quotes on Word Document
We just upgraded to CRM 4.0. I am creating a Word template to allow us to print from our Quotes and have run into two problems. First when I import dates from CRM into my document in brings the time as well even though I have set date only on the attribute for the field in CRM. The second issue deals with products. Only one line item is imported onto the Word form, but all of the totals and discounts track properly. Any ideas? I just went through this as well. I was able to get four products in a "Table" but the formating was aweful. I used a Word Basic loop "{IF ...

XL2003 won't print a col of my spreadsheet
I have a 2 column worksheet in Excel 2003 and one column has cells with large amounts of text. The print area shows up in 'Page Break Preview' View but not on print preview. I am using the "fit to 1 wide by 4 pages tall' in 'page setup' and have included the area in 'Print Area' . Thanks Bill ...

Adding products to the temlate for quotes (Print quote for custome
Hi all I try to add more than one product for quote temlate (from Print quote for customer). I want to have a temlate with table of products from quote. But I can choose only one product. Thanks in advance for any help. ...

Publisher 2002 #30
A friend uses Publisher 2002 with XP. Unlike my 2000 version he cannot import .mix files generated using Photodraw. How can he correct this 'fault'? Can Photodraw save the file as another type, i.e., jpg, gif, bmp etc? -- Don Vancouver, USA "aedissel" <aedissel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9936407C-F2DC-4878-A7D1-58F9AA90705E@microsoft.com... >A friend uses Publisher 2002 with XP. > Unlike my 2000 version he cannot import .mix files generated using > Photodraw. > How can he correct this 'fault'? > aedissel <aedi...

Hiding rows before printing
Hi Hope somebody can help here. We run a large drama group, lots of different classes etc. All info relating to students is on a spreadsheet (Excel 2000) - names, addresses, phone numbers etc. It also contains data on who has signed up to this terms class. The class teachers get an attendance register printed from the spreadsheet. I have a macro that hides those columns of data that the teacher does not need to see. At the moment all students that were in a class last term are printed out , even those who have not yet 're-enrolled' in the class. How can I print only those rows wh...

Problems printing from IE8
Windows 7 + Office 2007 running on an SBS 2008 over G-LaN We have deployed 14 workstations all with identical installs, updates & permission sets, yet 2 of the workstations refuse to print web pages containing Java…. I have in stalled the latest Java on all workstations & all are printing as required but two of them will not print from Sage Pay & City Link when reports are required…. The staff are going grey…. Can you help me please? The first thing I'd try is running IE in "no add-on" mode. If that works, you can enable add-ons one at a time until...

Set up a single page to print a chronolgy of sheets printed
I am trying to set up a single page to print out a number (chronological order) each time that particular page is printed. Are you trying to increment a particular cell's value or to increment the page number, or to only print a number, and not the sheet? "srfr808" wrote: > I am trying to set up a single page to print out a number (chronological > order) each time that particular page is printed. ...

MS Publisher conversion to full display in an email
Hi, how would I go about in converting a MS Publisher document into a format where I would be able to have it appear NOT as an attachment (embedded icon) in an email, but rather have the Publisher document appear as if it has already been opened. In other words, I want the Publisher document displayed in the email w/o the need for the viewer to click on an attachment icon. Appreciate any input. On Sep 8, 12:27 pm, "haksback75" <u37274@uwe> wrote: > Appreciate any input. Since it's been several hours... and since this group is regularly monitored by GURUS of MSPUB, m...

In publisher I lost my view of choosing page one or page two (fr.
I have used publisher for years, and suddenly whatever publisher file I open, that have front and back pages, I cant view the two pages selector on the lower left area of my form. When I print, it will pront both fromt and back pages on two sheets as page one and two but I can't select between page one and two, to edit page two, as I only see page one. View--status bar -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lloyd" <Lloyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A39AE1F-1436-4F29-83C0-136...

Printing problem
Something in Excel has popped up; something new which is driving me NUTS! I had a document which I was printing to a file and then making into a PDF. It was about 17 pages and was printing FINE. OK, then I needed to make a couple more pages for notes. So I copied a couple sheets like I normally did to create new sheets and made my notes pages. NOW, however, when I go to print the dang thing, it prints IN SEVERAL FILES. It used to print in ONE file so I could make my PDF file out of it. But now, NOOOOOO. When printing it keeps prompting me for new filenames. This is driving me NUTS!!!! ...

Printing sheets based on a cell value
I have a workbook of about 30 sheets; each sheet has a date in K4, the value of which varies from sheet to sheet. I'm hoping for a method to cycle through the workbook and print the pages for which K4 equals a specific date such as 12/31/09. I've tried to Name a 3-D selection (K4 on each sheet) without success. I have cycled through rows on a single sheet before but I don't know how to cycle through sheets and then look at 1 cell on each. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. -- - markvi Hi Mark See http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#every -- Rega...

I want to print on an 8-Tab/sticker sheet, how do I?
does anyone know how to print on an 8-Tab sheet! I need to print out some labels! You'd do better to do this in Word. Excel's print functions are very low level. If your data is structured correctly. (That is all the data for one entity in a row), then you could use excel as a data source and run a label mail-merge in Word, but I suspect from your posting that all your data is in one column, set out like labels -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "New Excel User" <New Excel User@discussions.micros...

Be able to eport addresses to word to print on envelopes
I think it would be a great idea if there was a way to export the customer's address into Microsoft Word so as to print on envelopes. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/d...

How do I combine two Access Reports to print on one page
Hi, I work for a steel company. Material is purchased to a size and grade. There are common sizes, meaning that I can buy from several sources and several customer can use. A user can enter a size and grade and get a report showing all open purchase orders with a summary. The same can be for open sales orders with a summary. Some orders are for a single shipment while others can be fore several due throughout the year. Sales and Purchasing would like a report that shows both together so they can do forecasting for purchasing. Is there a way to do this in Access? Do I need to use Wo...

jpeg lost when copy paste into publisher
When I look up old publisher cards I designed I note that all photos are not visible, they are there but can't be seen, copy/paste operation indicates pictures there but not visible. please help jks8247 wrote: > When I look up old publisher cards I designed I note that all photos > are not visible, they are there but can't be seen, copy/paste > operation indicates pictures there but not visible. please help =========================== Have a look at the following site: (Read the third FAQ) Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/ lines when editing my publication? http:/...

Mail merge into booklet will not print right
I am trying to get a Publisher 2003 document to center staple the booklet. I am having trouble. When I print many copies of the blank addressed booklet the printer understands & will complete each 8 pages as one job with the double center staple. When I do a mail merge, the program preview looks good for each entry - only 8 pages - but when I go to print, the printer takes all of the information as one job & will staple as many newsletters as possible together into one clump. How can I set up the document so that when it merges the information it is many jobs & not only one?...

How do I not print a title in the last page in Excel?
Hi Titles (selected rows) are printed in every page in Excel once selected. Can I omit the printing for the last page? Thanks! Hi see: http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header "John" wrote: > Hi > > Titles (selected rows) are printed in every page in Excel once selected. > Can I omit the printing for the last page? Thanks! Mine is a title i.e. selected row, not a Header. Does it still work? Other qn is: what do I do with the script shown - sorry, inept in that area. "Frank Kabel" wrote: > Hi > see: > http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm...

GP 10: Check printing format problems
When printing a check from the Payables Transaction Entry window, the check does not print with the same alignment from different workstations, eventhough the same printer and check format is used on all workstations. By alignment I mean the pay to name, check date, and check numerical amount are in different positions. Would a different operating system be the cause of this, some have XP others have Vista or would there be another reason for this? Yes, absolutely - a different printer driver can cause this. However, usually it will be a slight difference in alignment, so if they are ...

Printing Drafts emails Shows a "Sent time and Date"
Hi we have recently upgraded one of our clients to windows 7 / Office 2007. One of the users have reported that when printing draft emails there is a sent time and date that gets added to the top of the email even though the message has not been sent. I have looked through the outlook settings but cannot seem to find a way of turning this off. Any help on this would be appreciated. I have test the same on my own machine which is vista SP2 with office 2007 but get the same issue. I have noticed a date and time being put on draft emails, this started approximately 3 weeks ago. Co...

ATI Driver that Works with Publisher
The ATI drivers that I use sometimes prevent the graphics in Publisher documents from displaying even though the document with graphics prints OK - A longtime problem posted here regularly, requiring throttling acceleration to solve. Anyone found an ATI video driver for the X series (X700, etc.) AGP card for Windows XP that actually Works with Publisher 2003 (without hardware acceleration throttling)? If so, please post the Catalyst version. Thanks and greatly appreciated! Have you tried ATI and their support documents? I have an old computer with a Radeon 8500, each new Catalyst ...

Duplication still "being published"
Hi, I've upgraded CRM to 4.0; the 3 default duplicate detection rules for account, contact and lead have the status "Being published"; this is so for 3 days now. I cannot use the rules because CRM tells me that there are no rules published. What can do about this? I've created a new rule and published it but it has the same status and is not being changed in "Published". Regards, -- if it all works without errors then where is the challange? Hi Philippe Please check whether MS CRM Asynchronous service is working properly or not. "Philippe" wrot...