postal address area requirements

Howdy all..
I need to make a tri-fold newsletter that I'll be mailing out without an
envelope...just tri fold, seal, address and mail. I think there are
requirements for area on the outside that must be reserved for addressee,
postage, return address...Where can I find these measurements?

tnx,
Rob

0
webmaster911 (1600)

Best place is USPS
http://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/dmm300_landing.htm
http://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/602.htm

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
> Howdy all..
> I need to make a tri-fold newsletter that I'll be mailing out without an
> envelope...just tri fold, seal, address and mail. I think there are
> requirements for area on the outside that must be reserved for addressee,
> postage, return address...Where can I find these measurements?
>
> tnx,
> Rob

0
gsauer (5093)
10/15/2005 7:59:59 PM
THANKS!

But..holy moly...reading all that is givin' me an anxiety attack.
Maybe I'll just wait for the junk mailman to come today and just measure one
of the zillion junkflyers i get. Sheesh.

"Mary Sauer" <gsauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
| Best place is USPS
| http://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/dmm300_landing.htm
| http://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/602.htm
|
| --
| Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
| http://office.microsoft.com/
| http://msauer.mvps.org/
| "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
| > Howdy all..
| > I need to make a tri-fold newsletter that I'll be mailing out without an
| > envelope...just tri fold, seal, address and mail. I think there are
| > requirements for area on the outside that must be reserved for
addressee,
| > postage, return address...Where can I find these measurements?
| >
| > tnx,
| > Rob

0
webmaster911 (1600)
10/15/2005 8:29:23 PM
USPS Pub 28 is good for this. You can get the download link at

www.vanusa.org

Odds, Ends & Funny Things page
Third item down.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
> Howdy all..
> I need to make a tri-fold newsletter that I'll be mailing out without an
> envelope...just tri fold, seal, address and mail. I think there are
> requirements for area on the outside that must be reserved for addressee,
> postage, return address...Where can I find these measurements?
>
> tnx,
> Rob

Great site, thanks for the link.

R.

"Don Schmidt" <RetiredEngineer@pnb.telco> wrote in message
| USPS Pub 28 is good for this. You can get the download link at
|
| www.vanusa.org
|
| Odds, Ends & Funny Things page
| Third item down.
|

| --
| Don
| Vancouver, USA
|

| "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
| > Howdy all..
| > I need to make a tri-fold newsletter that I'll be mailing out without an
| > envelope...just tri fold, seal, address and mail. I think there are
| > requirements for area on the outside that must be reserved for
addressee,
| > postage, return address...Where can I find these measurements?
| >
| > tnx,
| > Rob

0
webmaster911 (1600)
10/16/2005 1:10:54 AM
Mille grazie.

Don (Gnecchi) Schmidt

> Great site, thanks for the link.
>
> R.
>

> "Don Schmidt" <RetiredEngineer@pnb.telco> wrote in message
> | USPS Pub 28 is good for this. You can get the download link at
> |
> | www.vanusa.org
> |
> | Odds, Ends & Funny Things page
> | Third item down.
> |

> | --
> | Don
> | Vancouver, USA
> |

> | "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in
> message
> | > Howdy all..
> | > I need to make a tri-fold newsletter that I'll be mailing out without
> an
> | > envelope...just tri fold, seal, address and mail. I think there are
> | > requirements for area on the outside that must be reserved for
> addressee,
> | > postage, return address...Where can I find these measurements?
> | >
> | > tnx,
> | > Rob

prego.

Italians in the great Northwest eh?

| Mille grazie.
|
| Don (Gnecchi) Schmidt
|

| "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
| > Great site, thanks for the link.
| >
| > R.
| >

| > "Don Schmidt" <RetiredEngineer@pnb.telco> wrote in message
| > | USPS Pub 28 is good for this. You can get the download link at
| > |
| > | www.vanusa.org
| > |
| > | Odds, Ends & Funny Things page
| > | Third item down.
| > |
| > |
| > | --
| > | Don
| > | Vancouver, USA
| > |
| > |
| > | "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in
| > message
| > an
| > addressee,

| > |
| > |

0
webmaster911 (1600)
10/16/2005 3:08:47 PM
We're everywhere.  Someday we're going to take over. Madon!

donato

> prego.
>
> Italians in the great Northwest eh?
>

> "Don Schmidt" <RetiredEngineer@pnb.telco> wrote in message
> | Mille grazie.
> |
> | Don (Gnecchi) Schmidt
> |

> | "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in
> message
> | > Great site, thanks for the link.
> | >
> | > R.
> | >

> | > "Don Schmidt" <RetiredEngineer@pnb.telco> wrote in message
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > message
> without
> | > an
> are
> | > addressee,

> | > |
> | > |

There's a few of us down this-a-way desert S/W.
Takeover? Never happen. Ever see how long it takes to get anything done in
Italy? Or get a few italians to agree? sheesh!

| We're everywhere.  Someday we're going to take over. Madon!
|
| donato
|

| "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
| > prego.
| >
| > Italians in the great Northwest eh?
| >

| > "Don Schmidt" <RetiredEngineer@pnb.telco> wrote in message
| > | Mille grazie.
| > |
| > | Don (Gnecchi) Schmidt
| > |
| > |
| > | "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in
| > message

| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > without
| > are

| > | > |
| > | > |

| > |
| > |

0
webmaster911 (1600)
10/16/2005 5:46:55 PM
First ya gotta bring out the Chianti and the Bocce Balls.

don

> There's a few of us down this-a-way desert S/W.
> Takeover? Never happen. Ever see how long it takes to get anything done in
> Italy? Or get a few italians to agree? sheesh!
>

> "Don Schmidt" <RetiredEngineer@pnb.telco> wrote in message
> | We're everywhere.  Someday we're going to take over. Madon!
> |
> | donato
> |

> | "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in
> message
> | > prego.
> | >
> | > Italians in the great Northwest eh?
> | >

> | > "Don Schmidt" <RetiredEngineer@pnb.telco> wrote in message
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > message

> | > | > |
> | > | > |
> | > | > |
> | > | > |
> | > | > |
> | > | > |
> in
> | > without
> there
> | > are

> | > | > |
> | > | > |

> | > |
> | > |

adding a new email address format
We currently use firstinitial then lastname as an email address such as tuser@company.com. I need to add firstname.lastname to all users such as tomuser@company.com. What is the easiest way to accomplish this? Is there a script or something? Add it to your default recipient policy and apply it. It will update all mail-enabled objects with the new address. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Brandon" <whocares@you.com> wrote in message news:eOxOSzZhGHA.764@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx....

Forwarding to an external email address using Exchange 2000
I would like to forward all email, including attachments, to an external @yahoo.com email address from Exchange 2000. Is this possible? of course Exchange can do... You mean forward one user or whole corporate users emails? "johnali3n" <johnali3n@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82ADFC48-2729-459C-BF4C-CBCF31B6C231@microsoft.com... > I would like to forward all email, including attachments, to an external @yahoo.com email address from Exchange 2000. > > Is this possible? ...

Couldn't find MSVCR80.dll (required by...\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL)
This problem seems to be cropping up on computers that have the Office 12 Beta 2 installed. If an app is trying to write XML, it brings up an error that says "Executable 'C:\Projects\MyApp.exe' had the following unrecoverable error: Couldn't find MSVCR80.dll (required by C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL) Please ensure that it is installed." On my machne, I have uninstalled Office 11 and installed Office 12 Beta 2. I have .NET 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005. When I create a program that writes to an XML file, this error pops up...

can,t find my e-mail address
please help reply thank you "dc columbus robbins" <robbinsnest@localnet.com> wrote in message news:eJFE6ktBIHA.324@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > please help reply thank you This newsgroup is for questions and answers about Microsoft Access database software. You need to find a newsgroup for the software you are using. And, just for your information, you have to be a great deal more specific about what you are doing, and what is happening, if you expect anyone to be able to give you a helpful answer. "Can't find my e-mail address" doesn't tell ...

Full email address showing on sent emails?
Using Outlook 2000 for email (I checked this time, Brian!). In the sent file, *some* of my emails are not showing the full email address and only the name. Why is this so with some only? And how can I arrange that on all outgoing emails (as I compose them) and in the sent mailbox the full email address (including the @billyboggs.com part) is showing? TIA aalaan <aalaan@tpg.com.au> wrote: > In the sent file, *some* of my emails are not showing the full email > address and only the name. Why is this so with some only? What I suspect is that you have the Display Name define...

how to import your address book from hotmail into outlook
I'm not sure how i can download all my contacts into outlook, can anyone help? brownbear <brownbear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm not sure how i can download all my contacts into outlook, can > anyone help? I don't know any way to do that without using Hotmail Premium and the Hotmail Connector. -- Brian Tillman ...

Import/Export addresses
I have contacts in Outlook 2003 that I would like to export to Outlook express and need some help on the best way to do this. Thanks "Richard Mahan" <dmachen35@comcast.net> wrote in message news:v-idnQYiANC_CFLZnZ2dnUVZ_qqdnZ2d@comcast.com... >I have contacts in Outlook 2003 that I would like to export to Outlook >express and need some help on the best way to do this. Thanks > In Outlook, export Contacts as csv file. In Outlook Express, Import-Other address book-Text file csv. HTH ...

Chart Area
This is really silly, but why are my charts surrounded by a border of dots, split only by the words 'chart area'. I just cannot clear it. Never have before. -- Dave P I have just realised that this new chart was produced using 2007, whereas previous ones weren't. Is there a way of hiding the dotted border please? -- Dave P "Dave" wrote: > This is really silly, but why are my charts surrounded by a border of dots, > split only by the words 'chart area'. I just cannot clear it. Never have > before. > > > -- &...

Why is there a box symbol at the end of my street addresses in on.
Hi post your question as body of the message -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "sarahhutch89" <sarahhutch89@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:E784903A-D8E7-46CE-9C55-E13A92BD4AC9@microsoft.com... > sara The boxes are probably carriage returns. In Excel, try Edit>Replace what: ALT + 0010(on numpad) with: space(or nothing) OR ALT + 0013 If this doesn't work, post back. There are other avenues of approach. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:13:03 -0800, sarahhutch89 <sarahhutch89@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

a program is trying to access e-mail addresses you Stored n Outlook
Hi - After installing Acrobat Standard 6.0, when I try to send an email message using Word or any other program, I get an Outlook message saying "a program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook". The only choices I get are to allow access for one instance or for a short period of time. What I want to do is to ALWAYS allow Word, PowerPoint, Excel and ACT to access my Outlook e-mail addresses. I went to the Office Service Pack 3 page, which said "To prevent the PDFMaker COM Addin from loading, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Offi...

how do i export addresses from autofill that are not in contacts
I am trying to export my email addresses to hotmail but they don'ts show up in contacts or the address book. The do auto fill when typing them but how do I export them? "Okami" <Okami@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79A08B2D-1167-4710-80DD-8EF40A4D975E@microsoft.com... >I am trying to export my email addresses to hotmail but they don'ts show up > in contacts or the address book. The do auto fill when typing them but how > do I export them? The names that pop up when you type in the To field are not coming from your Contacts....

Outlook E-mail Addresses in Excel
I inherited an Excel file with 985 email address in them. The problem is that they exist in Excel as hyperlinks, which when clicked on launch a new Outlook email. I need to send all these email address to an outside vendor. How can I convert all these hyperlinks to a column of email address (such as john.doe@zyx.com). Thank you Carl > I inherited an Excel file with 985 email address in them. The problem is > that they exist in Excel as hyperlinks, which when clicked on launch a new > Outlook email. > I need to send all these email address to an outside vendor. How can &g...

Convert Contacts to Address Book
I have always (for years) entered my email addrees and info in Contact folder. Now I would like to convert this Contacts folder to an personal Address Book. The outlook Address Book is a filtered view of your Contacts, showing only those with an electronic address (email / Fax), it is not a seperate item "OR Mike" <OR Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C81EDA0-369F-41ED-8457-C6326719AEDB@microsoft.com... >I have always (for years) entered my email addrees and info in Contact > folder. Now I would like to convert this Contacts folder to...

Business Portal requirements
Bonjour! I would like to know what is the Business Portal for GP 9.0 requirements. Windows 2003 R2, IIS 6.0 etc.. Thansk Joel :) Joel - I would refer you to the Business Portal Installation Guide for answers to your questions: http://mbs.microsoft.com/downloads/public/BP30Docs/BusinessPortalInstallation.pdf Since the requirements vary depending upon how you configure your portal (single server, basic configuration, Terminal Services, etc...), your best bet would be to find your specific needs directly. Good luck. "Joel" wrote: > Bonjour! > > I would like to know...

e-mail address
Hello I managed to slowly build a code for my file and in it I used 'Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show.' for sending the file from excel. I like this as already managed to make (find and adjust to be honest) a code (I am total noob) for name of the file I would like to send from Excel, and also I need the user that will use this code to be able to write different comments in the body of the mail that will be sent. But is it possible to add email addresses (that will always be the same in this 'DialogSendMail'? So that To, and CC fields will be already filled out? ....

Excel -how do I edit an entry that's an email address
Excel has that annoying function that makes all email addresses clickable (like it or not), but as such, are extremely difficult to edit. How do I easily select it only to make changes? -- To reply by email, remove the word "space" Select the cell that the email address is in just by arrowing over to it if you don't want to accidentally click the email and then go to Insert- Hyperlink and on the bottom left of the box click "remove link" and then the email address won't be clickable anymore, thus your problem solved. This is annoying and in word I think you can...

Rule to identify a from address
I am using Outlook 2003 and would like to filter mails emanating from a specific address to a folder. I have 2 problems: 1. While I can identify mails coming "through a specific account" but NOT through a specific EMAIL address ... for example an alias belonging to an account! 2. There seems to be no way of MOVING the mail to a folder. The closest ready-made rule is "move a copy to the specified folder". It has been possible to do this for years for years in emails clients like Eudora ... so I cannot believe that this is not possible in Outlook ... Can someone plea...

Extra/incorrect names in "To" address drop-down list
After you have sent emails to recipients, Windows Mail "remembers" the names/email addresses. Unfortunately, if you send an email using an incorrectly typed email address it remembers it also. Therefore, when you type the first letter of the recipient you are sending a message, both the incorrect and correct address appears, which can be troublesome if the incorrect address is not apparent. How do you remove the incorrect address from the drop-down? Thanks in advance. "lawdog1881" <lawdog1881@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C561E...

Global address book changes
We need to update info on most of our users in our Global address book. Is there any way to do this without actually being on the Exchange Server? Is there a remote client of some sort that can do this? Or any way that we could make these changes other computers (at remote facilities perhaps)? thanks, Mike If you install the Windows 2000 or Windows 2003 admin pack then install the Exchange Mgmt Tools on your workstation, you can administer user accounts and mailboxes from your workstation. "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2975301c4...

Address list preview?
When you right click on All Users, properties and Preview, it shows 10000 items. Anyone know how to change that to show more than 10000 items? ...

Distrib List not in Address Book
It seems when I create a new distb list in ADUC that is mail-enabled, it is not being replicated into the Global Address Book. Outlook users are running cached mode, but I resync and still nothing. I have also tried to force a rebuild on the RUS. No effect. -- landru2@comcast.net Usually, new entries don't show up in the offline address book version of the GAL until the next day. They should, however, be visible in the All Groups address list. -Peter "Landru2" <landru2@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1A9E5F64-EBEE-4C55-97F0-201765C9E68C@microsoft.com... > It...

Importing Address Book
Hello, I've just gotten my computer back from getting reformatted. I saved all my addresses before I took the computer in as I have close to 1,000 email addresses that I did not want to re-enter. My question is this; these email addresses are sorted into various folders (not groups) but when I import the addresses they just get imported as one long list rather than sorted into the appropriate folders (the folders don't even import). Is there any way I can import it the way it is saved (.wab) without having to manually go through the address book, create new folders and mov...

A 2nd version 2007 contact address book?
Is it possible to have two address books for contacts in Outlook 2007? If so, how to add..... Both are for personal use, one to maintain e-mail addresses seldom used and the other for daily use. I do not use enterprise, just ppo. tia shellyf wrote: > Is it possible to have two address books for contacts in Outlook 2007? > If so, how to add..... Both are for personal use, one to maintain > e-mail addresses seldom used and the other for daily use. Point to the Contacts folder. Right-click. Add new subfolder and name whatever you like. Now you have another contact-type folder. If ...

unexpected program trying to access my e-mail addresses
every time i open a new message i get this pop-up from outlook: A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "NO". Allow access for (1min-10mins) YES NO HELP the help button gives no help on stopping this from happening. every time i click "No", then later open a mail, the same pop-up appears. i dearnt choose "YES"!!! can anyone help???? Installed Office 2002 SP3 lately? See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2002...

Offline Address Book Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2003
Does somebody know if there is a policy or registry setting that will allow me to check 'Schedule an automatic send/receive every' on all the machines in the domain. The closest I got up till now was the Outlook 2003 Domain Policy: 'Offline Address Book: Limit number of full OAB downloads'. This however doesn't seem to amount to much even though we changed the time interval on the Exchange server between Offline Address Book synchronisations to 1 hour. Anybody any idea? Thanks in advance, DMaze You do this with the Custom Maintenance Wizard. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook...