Pictures in Publisher 2003 not showing.Why?

The pictures in my various brochures, ads, etc. have quit showing.  Does
anyone have the same problem?  I know the pictures are there, they just will
not show on the screen.
0
B1 (229)

View, pictures, detailed display.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Holly B" <Holly B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The pictures in my various brochures, ads, etc. have quit showing.  Does
> anyone have the same problem?  I know the pictures are there, they just will
> not show on the screen.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

2003 Rules question. Anyone? Spent hours on this.
I have my regular ISP email address, and a forwarding email address, that forwards some of my email to my ISP address. I get email to both addresses daily. I created a rule to move all mail where "my name is not in the To box" to a test folder, with the eventual goal of changing it to "Permanently Delete." However, it only works for the email address that is set up in my Mail Account, and not my forwarding address. (Which makes sense.) But I want to create this rule for both email addresses, otherwise, I am only getting half the benefit of the rule. I've searched Goog...

can you slash through a number in publisher
I want to show a price reduction on a flyer and wondered if a number/word can be slashed through? You can manually draw a slash with the line tool or the line autoshape tool, bring to the front. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Char" <Char@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08CE8032-FFC3-4A04-B101-43377ECA9069@microsoft.com... >I want to show a price reduction on a flyer and wondered if a number/word can > be slashed through? ...

Edit Header/Footer in Publishing Layout

Exchange 2003 edb problems
Hi. I am having problems with one of our Exchanges. It recently stopped working and the event log pointed at the problem being the database hitting the 16Gb limit. Looking at the Priv1.edb and stm files the are adding up to 16Gb but online defraging only seems to show 150mb of white space. If I add up all the mailboxes including deleted items however, it only comes to 5Gb. I tried an offline defrag but it only reduced the stm file by the expected 150mb. Having deleted as many un-necessary emails as possible, I have reset the deleted item retention to 0, and changed the maintenan...

Problems and more problems with exchange 2003 sbs
Today I reboot the our server, this is the first occasion after install a patch (that the windows has downloaded automatically) before few days. In 1 hour i received a message that the C: drive is full (yesterday I has 7GB free space) . surprised and checking the problem, I receive in my workstation a message that the outlook is not conected to the server. I seen that the mdadata folder has same hundreds of logs of 5MB size!!! After I move a lot of them to another location the exchange fill the free space with new logs...I change the configuration to make a circular logs and i moved a few hu...

Outlook 2003 Sends Read Receipt Requests
This is happening on all messages sent and even though the settings are such that it should not be sending them. I checked this on the individual messages and in the Tools>Options>E-Mail Options>Tracking Options and in neither location is that set to request a receipt. Any help is appreciated. Does this describe your issue? http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2008/up081023.htm#4 -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head...

Help question answer please up grading from 2000-2003
I am updating from office outlook 2000 to 2003. I am not comp. savy but trying to do a safe update and need some advice. I backed up all office files, contacts e-mails etc to a PST. When I installed 2003 disk it asked me to remove 2000 first. So I asume the procedure I would do is to add/remove 2000 install 2003 and import back the PST. sounds easy I thought since this was a update that it did everything Automactily Should my 2000 PST back up restore to the 2003 office when installed ? If I remove 2000 I have no disks to reinstall if things should go south thats why I am ...

quote marks show up at bottom of letters instead of at top
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC quote marks show up at bottom of letters instead of at top...and they are often facing the wrong direction....how do I correct this? ...

Showing negative hours
I have created a timesheet to calculate hours worked - this total is shown as h:mm. The standard working hours (7) are then deducted off this to show overtime/undertime. It does not work if for example someone works 6h 45m (15 mins undertime) I would like to show -h:mm but cannot find out how to display "negative" time any help would be appreciated Tools/Options/Calculation, check the 1904 Date system checkbox. Note that this will increase any existing dates in the workbook by 4 years and 1 day, but subsequent date entries will be handled correctly. In article <1239...

Pivot Chart/Report Help
I need some serious help here. I've been trying to figure this one out for 3 days now and I'm getting nowhere. I've searched google extensively for anyone else that might have been having this issue but come up with nothing. OK, I have a very simple pie chart created in Access 2003. It is basically just a form in which the default view is set to "Pivot Chart." If I view this on the screen, it looks fine. If I print out the form, the chart is upside down and backwards. If I print out the report in which the form is a sub-report, the chart is upside down and backward...

Netscape Communicator 7.1 export to Outlook 2003
I am trying to import messages and address book from Netscape Communicator 7.1 and following the instructions in KB article 242008 but the import for Outlook Express 6 does not 'like' the file location of the Communicator files Does anyone have any insights/suggestions on how I can accomplish this switch-over The ultimate goal is to get it all to Outlook 2003 and the KB indicates having to import to OE first "Karl" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52F8FC11-A15B-4B9D-83E6-EC2BB5AA71F8@microsoft.com... > I am trying to import messages an...

errors while trying to send / receive messages thru hotmail (using Outlook 2003)
I use Outlook 2003 I've tried to configure Hotmail on Outlook 2003 I keep getting the following errors while trying to send / receive messages thru hotmail (using Outlook 2003) -------------------------- errors -------------------------- Task 'Hotmail - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC19) : 'A timeout occurred while communicating with the server.' Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC19) : 'A timeout occurred while communicating with the server.' --------------------------------------------------------------- ...

Outlook 2003 "Favorite Folders" #2
In the upper left corner of Outlook 2003 there is a "Favorite Folder" box whitch contains folders. How does one edit these folders (remove.) Thanks...Keith Right click and remove, it is under the search folders. If you do not want any just choose folder list insetead of mail "Keith" <keith@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cRa%b.9581$aT1.8218@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net... > In the upper left corner of Outlook 2003 there is a "Favorite Folder" box > whitch contains folders. > > How does one edit these folders (remove.) > > Thanks...

xmerge for exchange 2003 not working
Hello all, Salam to some of you I can only copy individual mailboxes using xmerge but not all mai boxes on the server? I get an erro Any help or suggestions? Many thank I guess our answer would depend on the errror. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "dali" <dali_osmane@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message news:QtednRQ24-Ykd6TeRVn_vA@giganews.com... > Hello all, Salam to some of you, > > > I can only copy individual mailboxes using xmerge but not all mail > boxes on the server? I get an er...

using a picture as a stacked bar in chart
I am wondering how to use a picture (a barrel or a glass) instead of the bar in a stacked bar chart. So rather than have a stacked bar with 4 colors I would have a picture of a glass with the 4 colors. Is this possible? and if so how can I do this? I've seen it in other presentations, but I don't know if it used other applications to create. Thanks Hi, You can use a picture as the fill picture. You will need 4 images to get different coloured glasses. Double click a series. On the Pattern Tab click Fill Effects. On the Picture tab use Select Picture. For xl2007 the Picture...

How can you reference a picture from a worksheet cell?
I have an image or picture within a worksheet. I want to be able to reference it from a cell so that depending on a validation list a different picture is shown. Is this possible in Microsoft Exec 2000 Maybe you can look at J.E. McGimpsey's page: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html He has a neat way of doing things like this. scott56hannah wrote: > > I have an image or picture within a worksheet. > > I want to be able to reference it from a cell so that depending on a > validation list a different picture is shown. > > Is this possible in Microsoft...

Digital photos too large in publisher document.
I am trying to make a powerpoint presentation of new members joining our church in 2008. I desire to have one picture per slide. The size of the photo is too large and it locks up my computer to the point that I cannot prepare this presentation. Approximately 60 photos. I need to know how to reduce the size of these photos in a publisher document, if possible. Thank you "ChurchSecretary" <ChurchSecretary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6990EE78-EB67-495A-BD09-E40EC9121124@microsoft.com... > I am trying to make a powerpoint presentation of new member...

Publishing Problems
When i try publishing form changes, it's now giving an error the server has never spit out before: Publish completed with errors. Please see event log for details. xxxxx: ***Error*** Failed to download XSL template files from Web Server ----------- The Event Log said the following: ----------- Web Excpetion status = ProtocolError HttpGet Error Unauthorized : The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. , StackTrace : at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus() at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Net.HttpWebRequest....

Exchange 2003 Security Event 565
Hi. I am just starting to move users from my two Exchange 2000 (DCs) to my new Exchange 2003 (member) server. Now i see a lot of errors in the security log. The events is Object Access Event id 565 like this: Event Type: Failure Audit Event Source: Security Event Category: Object Access Event ID: 565 Date: 30-03-2006 Time: 15:56:07 User: DATAGRAF\deve Computer: HERMOD Description: Object Open: Object Server: Microsoft Exchange Object Type: Microsoft Exchange Database Object Name: /o=Datagraf/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=HERMOD/cn=Microsoft Private ...

Access 2003 won`t start.....
I tried to start Access 2003 several times today after not using it for a while and it won`t start. I did a MS Office Pro repair, and a Reinstall. Neither has helped. I did not remove Office 2003 Pro and then reinstall from scratch yet. That is my next option. I read on the web that Access won`t start when IE7 is installed on my XP Home system. Outlook, PPoint, Publisher, Excel, etc. all start but not Access. Any suggestions? I looked through past threads but can find nothing on this subject. Thank You Plain -- what a mess! That may have been OWA (Outlook Web Access), but ...

SBS 2003 R2 & Virtual PC
Can anyone advise? I have client that uses sbs and finds the VPN link too slow - Therefore he uses RD to the server and works on that as though it was a workstation (Not good I know but we are only talking about a very small firm with 5 Users) Problem is he cant get his email as I will not let him load outlook onto server. I was going to look at having a virtual PC running on server so he can RD to server then run the Virtual XP PC from their - Thus running outlook. Is this best way and if so should I use Virtual PC 2007 or something else? Any advice would be greatly apprec...

Installation of LCS 2005 SP1 in a 64 bits server running OS 2003 R
Two situations: First: With .NET Framework 2.0 & 3.0 install, the LCS installation does not report any errors, but the LCS console is blank. The workaround stated in kb926921 does not work in this case. Also, the live communications tab for the user configuration does not show up either. The LCS start after a reboot but still the same condition and I'm not able to configure the service. Second: Without .NET Framework installed got the following message and the installation failed: Product: MSFT Office Live Communications Server 2005 - - Error 1935. An error occurred during the ...

Problems opening Outlook 2003 #2
I click on the office outlook 2003, it says "configuring outlook accounts", then I get the message, "your microsoft exchange server is unavailable" ( retry, work offline, cancel). I try the work offline tab then a box comes up saying, " unable to open your default email folders, your profile is not configured. I try to configure my profile and something i am doing is not right. Please help. What do I do? Thank you for your help with this problem. Keith Are you trying to connect to an Exchange server? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to ...

Using Appointment updating in CRM does not show up in Outlook
We have an appointment that was scheduled through c360's Group Calendar. Original time was 11am, but there was a change and the owner changed it to 10am. All of the attendies outlook calendars still show the 11am time. Is there someway to update this appoint in Outlook without having to delete and resend the appt email? I think this is a process issue (need to change the way we do things) but I don't know what needs to change. Any help is greatly appreciated. Ken ...

excel 2003 crashing at shutdown
My Excel 2003 is crashing about every other time that I shut it down. Does anyone have a fix for this ? Thanks, Lynn Just some guesses... First, does it crash only when you're editing a specific workbook (or a specific set of workbooks)? If yes, then I'd check to see what those workbooks have in common -- maybe a misbehaving macro???? If it crashes with all/any workbook, then I'd try rebuilding my toolbar. Close excel use windows search to look for *.xlb and delete all that you find (or move them to a safe location if you're worried) And remember to look through hidde...