Picture not appearing when inserted into document

I have a publisher document I'm creating and when I insert my jpeg picutre it
does not appear, only the outline which does not help becuase I need to
resize.  What is going on.  This never has happened before.

Is is possible that the picture is "behind" your text box?  Try bringing it
to the front by "Arrange - Order - Bring to Front".

"mom2dramaqueen" wrote:

> I have a publisher document I'm creating and when I insert my jpeg picutre it
> does not appear, only the outline which does not help becuase I need to
> resize.  What is going on.  This never has happened before.
0
Lisa1 (290)
12/4/2007 10:48:01 PM
Read the fourth FAQ here
Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication?
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"mom2dramaqueen" <mom2dramaqueen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a publisher document I'm creating and when I insert my jpeg picutre it
> does not appear, only the outline which does not help becuase I need to
> resize.  What is going on.  This never has happened before.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Outlook 2000 Appearance?
Hi, Is there a way that I can change the appearance of my Outlook inbox? Specifically, I'd like to be able to change the background color from white, and set the font color to whatever I want. Note that I only want my inbox / message preview window / received messages that I open to appear this way - I am not looking to use stationary to fancy up my sent items. Also, can I do the same in my newsreader, Outlook Express? Outlook - no. Outlook Express - Ask in an Outlook Express news group. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion...

Update all docvariables in all active documents
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to use VBA to update all docvariable fields in all active documents? I know how to update a single document, but I'm having trouble cycling through all active documents. Thank you, Rob Probably a bit of overkill as this would update "all" fields (not just docVariables fields). Sub ScratchMaco() Dim oDoc As Word.Document For Each oDoc In Documents UpdateFields oDoc Next oDoc End Sub Sub UpdateFields(Doc As Word.Document) Dim pRange As Word.Range Dim oShp As Shape Dim iLink As Long Dim TOC As TableOfContents Dim TOF As TableO...

How do I open "document.fxr" (Windows fax message) from a PC in a Mac OS X???
Someone who knows, best regards Martin ...

Inserting a space where it's not wanted
I have Vista (64 bit) and Word 2007. Never had problems in word since I got the computer one year ago. Suddenly today, every time I type an apostrophe in a Word document (don't can't etc.), a tab space (about 5 spaces) is automatically inserted after the apostrophe. Can't delete it (and don't want it in the first place). No idea why it's happening. Checked my language, region and keyboard settings and everything is properly set to US. Does anyone have any suggestions? (As you can see, the apostrophe problem is only when I use Word.) Thanks in advance. ...

attaching documents
what is the best way to attach letters to contacts or customers. The letters will be created in word using maail-merge, but there does not seem any easy way to attach the letter to the client. -- Ken Linton Hello Ken, a possible way is to use WordMailMerge Add-On which gives you the possibility to create with a button in MS Word a MS CRM letter activity and attaches the actual document as note to this activity. Additionally the WordMailMerge Add-ON gives you the ability to use custom fields and custom entitis for merging letters with MS CRM Data. If you are interested you could downlo...

why can't I reopen a document saved in publisher
I am trying to do flyers thru publishers, save the documents for further use but I cannot re-open the document. Can someone help? What happens when you try? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Dsmale5" <Dsmale5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B70BF36-747C-45C7-B89F-15F58B338E06@microsoft.com... >I am trying to do flyers thru publishers, save the documents for further >use > but I cannot re-open the document. Can someone help? How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/kb/198256/en-us -- ...

upload a document with photos?
I am trying to attach a word document that has three photos in it. It is only one page but it is taking 3-4 minutes to download. I need to do this a lot faster, is there a way to speed up the download of the document? 1. Zip the document to make the file smaller. 2. Use a graphics program (such as www.irfanview.com) to crop and reduce the resolution of the pictures so they contain fewer bytes, before inserting them into the document. 3. Pay more to get a faster internet connection. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be ...

Problems inserting pictures in Excel 2002 sp-2
When inserting a picture into a work sheet, nothing shows up but the outline/edit box. If you grab the box and move it on the sheet, the picture will appear. If you scroll up or down, the portion of the picture that goes off screen will not show up when you scroll back to the center of the screen. Grab and move it again and it shows up again.... HELP?????? My IT guy is lost on this one! It sounds more like a windows display problem to me. Do you have the zoom factor set to 100%? (It may help.) But maybe you could try closing other applications or changing the display settings. I use...

Macro to insert to move values of a cell to next cell in the same row
Hello, I would like to know the Macro code for Moving the Values of a cell to next cell based upon values in a particular cell. Ex:- Col A(DATE) Col B(0-30 Days) Col C(30-60days) ColD(60-90day) Jan-05 10 Feb-05 10 Based upon date in Col A i want move the value in col b and c to the next cell.Basically this for aging the items in the work sheet Hi There, Can anyone pls give the code for this query. Pls help ...

Insert signature line on credit card slip for a full page receipt
How can I place a signature line for credit card transaction on a full page receipt in RMS? All you need to do is modify the receipt template you are using. If you are interested in this, drop me an email and we can see what it will take to make happen for you. Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) On 7/14/2010 5:36 PM, Haik wrote: > How can I place a signature line for credit card transaction on a full page > receipt in RMS? ...

error appear- message was sent
always a error message when send message out - after a few minutes, message on outbox was disappeared- does it mean message send successfully mabel wrote: > always a error message when send message out - after a few minutes, > message on outbox was disappeared- does it mean message send > successfully Hi what error message? Please post by including a concise summary of your question in the subject line, and the full details of your question in the body of your post. Always include your version/mode/SP level of Outlook (from Help | About), what kind of mail account(s) you use, an...

my inserted digital movies don't play
Please help!!! I've been doing an educational presentation which I'm going to put on DVD but after I've done all the presentation, it was playing at first then when I've tried to clean up my PC for the unwanted vids on my files, it just stop playing. "BassKicker" <BassKicker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63077463-6932-4342-8281-111E816C7640@microsoft.com... > Please help!!! I've been doing an educational presentation which I'm going > to > put on DVD but after I've done all the presentation, it was playi...

Get External Data
I have a 2 column table which is likely to change length whenever the Refresh Data menu option is selected. The table links to another software package (SAGE). I don't have formulae in adjacent columns so my problem can not be solved by checking the "Fill Down formulas in columns adjacent to data" box. I do, however, have text in adjacent columns (which the user selects from an in-cell drop down list) which I need to remain aligned with the relevant row. The "insert entire rows for new data ..." option does not appear to do what it says! It only inserts rows in the...

pictures elongate when doc is printed
Hi there-- I am doing a collage of pictures, they look fine on my screen, but when I print it, they "elongate" making people's faces/bodies appear longer. Is there something I am supposed to turn on or off to prevent this from happening? Thanks for your help, Julie You could see if there is a newer printer driver available for your printer. -- Don Vancouver, USA "feistyjuls" <feistyjuls@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E986DCA-901F-498C-8D54-35D33A92AB98@microsoft.com... > Hi there-- > > I am doing a collage of pictures, they l...

Inserting rows into sheet that contains a formula
I have a typical financial sheet where the columns sum (sum(a5:a15)) and the rows sum (sum(a5:h5)). The summation columns are locked and the sheet protected. Is there a technique whereby I can have the user insert a row which will keep the formats and row sum as well as changing the formula in the column sums? Thanks. Rick Hi Rick, The following method is not foolproof but generally it works OK. Insert a blank row between the bottom of data to be summed and the row with the sum formulas. Include the blank row in the sum formula. Protect the blank row along with the formulas and what...

Re: Cannot Insert Object #3
Hi all I'm having trouble inserting a .msg outlook file into an Excel workbook, can anyone please advise as to why I'm getting this error. Many thanks Badger -- BadgerMK ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BadgerMK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31406 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=511014 ...

Clipart Gallery
Hi I used to work with Publisher 2000 which had a foretune of clipart installed. Whenever I would click to add a picture and do a search for something e.g. "man" - I would get dozens of images appearing. I upgraded to Publisher 2003, and when I do the exact same thing I am lucky if it shows 3 images on each search. What am I doing wrong, and why cannot I access all those images that used to be available on my previous version? Thanks. Jo Office 2003 shipped with very little clipart, there are 130,000 images on the Office site. If you are online when you search these pictur...

Analysis Cubes does not appear in GP Menu
Hi all, I am trying to open the Create PivotTable Reports window from Microsoft Dynamics GP menu > Tools > Analysis Cubes > Create PivotTable Reports. But I could not able to see the same in GP Menus. I don't know what could be the wrong. Your ideas to this are highly appreciable. Thanks and regards, Vijay On Jul 21, 7:09=A0am, Account is empty <Accountisem...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi all, > I am trying to open the Create PivotTable Reports window from Microsoft > Dynamics GP menu > Tools > Analysis Cubes > Create PivotTable Rep...

Insert Database doesn't "see" half my queries?
I am trying to insert a database” from Access 03 into Word 03 using the database toolbar in word. When I click “Insert Database” in word, and then browse for my query, the wizard doesn’t “see” any of the queries in which I changed a field name (ex. Dept: Department). Does anyone know a workaround for this? Right now, it’s only showing about half my queries which is a little odd. Is there a different way to insert my database? Thank you! If you check Word Tools->Options->General->"Confirm conversion at open" and go through the whole insertion process aga...

insert multiple page Word document into Excel
How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the Word document? Hi this is IMHO not the way Excel will work (and I doubt this is possible) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "S.W." <S.W.@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:D7087D76-A4F3-46BB-90A9-FEB054B24AEB@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view > the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the > Word doc...

Inserting New rows into IV00108 Table
I am trying to insert new rows of data into the Iv0018 table I have another table in SQL with tthe data but when i use DTS to append this data it will not let me because of a null value being inserted in the DEX_row_Id column. Is there a SQL script that will allow me to apend this data to this table since the part numbers already exisits this is another pricelevel i am adding. This is SQL 2000 and GP 9.0. Thank you Ken DEX_ROW_ID is an identity column so it will auto populate. In DTS do not map a value for DEx_Row_ID (ignore it) "kfoster@pfeinc.com" <kfosterpfeinccom@disc...

file is locked does not appear in Excel if file already open by an
We have shared files on a network drive. When a file is open by one user, and a second user opens the file we want them to recieve <filename> is locked for editing message and open the file read only. This works great for some users, but we have several users that can open the file (even if someone is already in it) and they do not get the prompt and can edit the workbook. Is there a setting that would turn this off for some users and not others in excel? Hello Leslie, You could try sharing the workbook. With the Excel workbook open, choose Tools from the menu. Choose Share W...

eConnect 9.0.184.0 does not fix documented error #20520
Hi, I've just implemented eConnect 9.0 after we upgraded our GP to 9.0. I noticed that SalesPerson and Territory were not always populated in the orders I pushed thru. I found in the eConnect HotFix document the following: 20520 ---- taSOPHDRIVCInsert SALSTERR and SLPRSNID getting set to blank in SOP10200 on an invoice that has qty back ordered and it should maintain the values So now I'm testing the HotFix version 9.0.184.0 and it isn't fixing the problem. SALSTERR and SLPRSNID are still blank - I'm getting frantic because this is running in a production environme...

allow template user to insert picture
I'm creating a form which I will save as a protected template. How do I allow users to insert their own logo in a designated area? Is this possible? I tried using the "image" control box field but I'm not sure if this is what it is intended for. Thanks I think I'd use a macro that asked for the logo, unprotected the worksheet, added the logo and then reprotected the worksheet. Kind of... Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim myPictName As Variant Dim myPict As Picture Dim wks As Worksheet Set wks = Worksheets("sheet1") myPictName ...

word document erased and saved
Have a user (office 2007, vista business) who is working on a document. Something happens and document is cleared and saved as blank document. Is there any scenario (apart from operator error) explaining this? I take it you have checked that the text hasn't been inadvertently formatted as hidden or in white color? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "dcovington" <dcovington@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2AE949F5-0928-4AF8-AB1C-12968D34B14B@microsoft.com... > Have a user (office 2007, vista business) who is working on a document....