paste special picture from Excel 2007 to Publisher 2007 doesn't work

I have a group of charts with text in surrounding cells that I want to copy and paste special picture enhanced metafile from Excel into Publisher. I have around 200 groups of these charts to paste into the Publisher file. What happens now is that the paste special command only reveals three options: new table, new text box, and HTML. When I copy paste special into Word the picture enhanced metafile is accessible and the image pastes fine. In Publisher pasting results in worksheet cells and the charts all in pieces and messy. I could copy the Word image into Publisher, but UGH!!200 TIMES. There must be a better way. I'm going to check for updates to Publisher and then ...start copying...unless someone has an alternative... please! :]

Getting PC information
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ecc09268-5597-4392-8c65-58b133610606/getting-pc-information.aspx
0
Cathy

Have you tried, Insert, Object? Or using a capture program if you don't need to
edit the files. If you have Vista there is the Snipping Tool in Accessories.
TechSmith has a free trial offer for Snagit. A super program.
http://www.techsmith.com/screen-capture.asp?gclid=CI7Hy7DVqp0CFYZM5QodOnHIjQ

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Cathy Campbell" wrote in message news:2009106204559ccampbell@valenciacc.edu...
>I have a group of charts with text in surrounding cells that I want to copy and
>paste special picture enhanced metafile from Excel into Publisher. I have
>around 200 groups of these charts to paste into the Publisher file. What
>happens now is that the paste special command only reveals three options: new
>table, new text box, and HTML. When I copy paste special into Word the picture
>enhanced metafile is accessible and the image pastes fine. In Publisher pasting
>results in worksheet cells and the charts all in pieces and messy. I could copy
>the Word image into Publisher, but UGH!!200 TIMES. There must be a better way.
>I'm going to check for updates to Publisher and then ...start copying...unless
>someone has an alternative... please! :]

> Getting PC information
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ecc09268-5597-4392-8c65-58b133610606/getting-pc-information.aspx

0
mary.sauer (2018)
10/7/2009 9:55:17 AM
Have you tried using Excel's Camera tool to create the graphic? Not sure if
you will get the results you want but it's worth trying.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

<Cathy Campbell> wrote in message
>I have a group of charts with text in surrounding cells that I want to copy
>and paste special picture enhanced metafile from Excel into Publisher. I
>have around 200 groups of these charts to paste into the Publisher file.
>What happens now is that the paste special command only reveals three
>Word the picture enhanced metafile is accessible and the image pastes fine.
>In Publisher pasting results in worksheet cells and the charts all in
>pieces and messy. I could copy the Word image into Publisher, but UGH!!200
>TIMES. There must be a better way. I'm going to check for updates to
>Publisher and then ...start copying...unless someone has an alternative...
>please! :]

> Getting PC information
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ecc09268-5597-4392-8c65-58b133610606/getting-pc-information.aspx

0
jl_paules (2768)

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Excel not Access

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Excel 2007

Grammar check not working

How do I use traffic lights in excel

help with simple maths in excel

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Opening Excel Workbooks

Excel DNS query

Excel Problem

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

Fading photo/picture edges
Hello, i was wondering if it was possible to fade the edges of a picture or a photo into the background - so that the image would appear to be seemless on the document, i understand that there is fade, grey scale, transparent pen and a few other options but not just fading out the edges. is there an option to do this? thanks for your time. Patch. Is it just me? I do my photo editing outside of Publisher and then insert it into my document. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Patch" <Patch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B94BA538-329A-4B6...

Exchange 2007 across account search

Custom Headings in Work Order and Sales Receipts
Where can I edit the headings of receipt formats so that when they are printed instead of "Work Order" in the right corner, I want it to say "Delivery Note" Instead of "Sales Receipt" I want it to say "Invoice" Also, how can I make a Work order print without each item taking up 3 lines... ie: I need it to print just like a quote or regular receipt, but be a work order? The receipts in RMS are saved as a .XML file. If you are somewhat familular with programming you will be able to navigate your way around the template and make some edits. typic...

Publisher Not Responding
I installed MS Office Small Business. Excel and Publisher are locking up as soon as I try to do anything. When I CRTL ALT DEL the programs are "not responding." Is there a file that could be missing. I remember something about a kernel file from MS Office 98. I would apppreciate your help. Thanks. Have you installed the service packs? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...