Paper size problem

I want to print flyers using Wizard, on A5 Paper. When I use Special Size on
Page Setup to change to A5 sizes and set Printer Properties to A5 paper in
Print Setup, half the content is not printed. How can I fit the contents of
the flyer to an A5 and print.

I'm on Win. ME, Publisher 2000 and Lex.Z32 Printer.

0
eutychus (5)

The flyers are only setup for standard size paper like A4.  They are not
able to be changed to A5 paper.

You can open two instances of Publisher so you can copy from the A4 page to
the A5 page and re-size the objects on the A5 page.

--
The US should free all those
illegally held prisoners they are

0
donotknock (1941)
11/8/2003 10:31:13 PM
Thank you very much.

0
eutychus (5)

Problem reading with Percentage values
Hi, I am using OleDB provider to read excel file. I am facing the problem when reading percentage values from some excel sheets (very rarely). Suppose a cell has 42.3%, when reading the value it comes like 0.423... but while reading other Workbook's excel sheets (for those actual value is 24.7%), it reads properly like 24.7.... When i checked excel sheet cell Format for both Workbooks, it is same with Percentage with 1 decimal. Connection String i am using to read excel sheet is Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0; Data Source='" + strFilePath.R...

Problem with xpath query
Hi! Here's a XML reprensenting a company. I would like to make a XPath query that gives me all the employees that are Programmer or Analyst and have 5 years of experience. I did the following query "//*[local-name()='Employee']/*[(local-name()='Position' and (text()='Programmer' or text()='Analyst'))]//parent::*/*[(local-name()='YearsOfExperience' and text()='5')]//parent::*" and it gives me 4 nodes. The 2 I need and one for Position and another for YearsOfExperience. Please help me to get through this! I'm using VB.net and ...

sage line 50 on xp problem
Hi, I have Sage Line 50 installed on my XP Pro computer but I can't open it with the Manager - Manager username/password combination. I just get that the password is incorrect. I have tried all other passwords that I can think of and also of course no password at all. I have uninstalled the program, deleted every folder relating to Sage and also deleted all the entries in the registry that I can find. I then reinstall the program but still the same problem. Apart from reinstalling XP is there anything else someone can suggest. I am installing as administrator, there are no o...

downloading problems #3
I have Money 2005 and have downloaded bank data without any problems for 2 years. All of a sudden I get an error message. I have already tried a quick file repair and a standard repair and neither has solved the problem. In microsoft.public.money, rmos wrote: >I have Money 2005 and have downloaded bank data without any problems for 2 >years. All of a sudden I get an error message. I have already tried a quick >file repair and a standard repair and neither has solved the problem. If http://www.microsoft.com/money/bankonline.aspx . indicates data for your bank is "prov...

Exchange 2007: Problem with Free/Busy aka Availability Service (?)
Hi guys, Installed latest Exchange 2007 beta 2 in a clean new environment. One server, CAS/Mailbox/Hub. Enabled Outlook 2003 support (Public Folder is installed). Connected a Vista beta 2 client with Office 2007 beta 2 to the same domain Creating a meeting request in Outlook but free/busy information for attendees is not available. Error message: "Suggestions cannot be provided because free/busy data could not be retrieved." Same thing with OWA works well Any ideas? Regards, Marco ...

Problems installing- bootstrapper?
I have money 2005 on my desktop machine. I want to put my copy of Money 2004 on my laptop. Problem is I keep getting the error " Microsoft Money setup Bootstrapper has encountered a problem and needs to close" I have searched for what a bootstrapper does or is without much luck. A google search always refers to the .Net Framework. I have that installed on my machine. any help? thanks ...

Help!!!!! Problem with an upgrade from CRM 1.2 to 3.0
I was upgrading from CRM 1.2 to 3.0 when my server ran out of space due to the log file growing was to big. This crashed the install. I fixed the log file issue and went to try to redo the upgrade. The issue came into play that while I was doing the intial upgrade to 3.0 my Crystal db was removed and now any time I try to upgrade to 3.0 I get a malformed xml error with the crm database. I have the MSCRM and METADATA db's backed up so I have all my companies data but now I need to finish the upgrade. Can anybody help? Thanks, J When I've done upgrades I've found the key thing i...

GAL problem
I recently had to delete a mailbox and rebuild it. There was some sort of coruption that prevented the user from viewing email correctly. The rebuild fixed the original problem, but now the user has a new problem they get messages bounced backed with the following message, the messages sometimes: When people send to to the user they get this: From: System Administrator Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 11:27 AM To: 'username here' Subject: Undeliverable:FW: subject Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: FW: subject Sent: 7/29/20...

Code Page problem in SetWindowText
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C7EFB3.937325D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, I've created a MFC project in MBCS. I need to show some set special = characters ( ASCII code > 128) in a CStatic controls. It shows correctly = in all English locale window. However all those special character = becames "?" in non-English window. How to solve this problem? Here's = part of my source code void MySprcialCharacterDlg::OnUpdate() { TCHAR stringToShow[10]; Ze...

CFormView & refresh problems
Hi, I am designing an SDI application with CFormView based view class. At run time, I create CTreeCtrl instances dynamically using CreateEx. Clicking on the tree control node calls various other functionalities such as show message box, open application, load activeX control, etc. However I am facing a screen refresh problem. On clicking the tree control nodes, the tree control itself and other dynamically created controls are drawn erratically. These dynamically created controls are not refreshed sometimes and are incompletely drawn. Am I missing some event handling? I tried LockWindowUpda...

Pay Stub Problem help PLEASE
Greetings all, OK, I posted a few days back with a question about a Pay Stub and getting it to auto update Year to Date totals, and the answer I got was great, but I asked the question wrong so therefore the answer did not work. I have created a web page with the relevant information about the two pages in the spreadsheets for all to look at as I know that posting attachments is a no no on the newsgroup. The information about spreadsheet can be seen here www.steadmanusa.com/pay.htm Here is the issue: On the pay stub, I have it where the YTD totals are retrieved from sheet 2 of th...

Some problems found in VS2008 MFC Feature Pack Beta
1. The default font styles of the CMFCPropertyGridCtrl changes illegally when Windows users log off and log in again. After a few times of clicks on the pane, the application crashes. 2. When the CDockablePane floating above the MainFrame is closed by a click on the top-right "X" on the pane, the pane can not be shown at the same position above the MainFrame again. 3. The application does not run under the static MFC library build. "zhoumu" <zhoumu1301@163.com> wrote in message news:1775BFC3-3C9C-4703-AE49-2B9F4FD69FD1@microsoft.com... > 1. The default...

Problem using fill with formulas
I have a column. I want to fill in the formula from B1 all the way down to B200. I select B1 and drag my mouse down to B200 and select Fill Down. The formula is inserted in every cell. However, I have: =VLOOKUP(A4,[yahoo.xls]Sheet1!$A1:$H200,2,FALSE) =VLOOKUP(A5,[yahoo.xls]Sheet1!$A2:$H201,2,FALSE) when I want the second column formula to be: =VLOOKUP(A4,[yahoo.xls]Sheet1!$A1:$H200,2,FALSE) In other words, I want the first cell reference (A) to change, but not the cell references in the yahoo.xls worksheet. Because they are changing, I need to go in and manually change the references to $A...

Outlook auto-forward Problem
Hi, I work in a small enterprise and I receive a copy of every mail tha any employe receive. But 2 months ago, it started to send me 2 copy an now 3 copy of every mail! What can I do? thx ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

reducing file size
In an excel file, I just deleted a picture. When saving the fil again, I noticed that the file size grew instead of being reduced. Does anyway know if excel "save" things you delete, and if so how can you permantly delete things to reduce file size? Your used range has probalby gotten messed up. Look for any sheet where the scroll bars take you well past the end of the data. Hitting Ctrl + End on these sheets will also take you out the the data range. Here is a link on fixing the used range. http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- HTH... Jim Thomlins...

Problem beim Empfangen
Seit 21.12. habe ich mit dem Empfangen meiner Emails Probleme: 1. Es werden immer wieder Emails angezeigt, welche ich schon gelesen bzw. gel�scht habe 2. Es kommt diese Fehlermeldung: Die Verbindung wurde unerwartet vom Server beendet. M�gliche Ursachen sind Server- oder Netzwerkprobleme oder eine lange inaktive Phase. Konto: 'pop3.web.de (1)', Server: 'pop3.web.de', Protokoll: POP3, Port: 110, Secure (SSL): Nein, Fehlernummer: 0x800CCC0F Kann mir bitte jemand helfen? Vicky "Unexpectedly terminated" is usually caused by interference from an antiv...

Problems after restoring a backup
My boss' laptop got stolen, so I setup another one for him. I installed all the programs and everything was working fine. Then once I restored his "Application data\Microsoft" folder from the backups, his outlook no longer loads. Everything else seems okay, but I tried un-installing office (version 2003 BTW), then deleting "Application data\Microsoft\office" and "Application data\Microsoft\outlook" manually, then re-installing office, but the problem continues. the error message is: "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the O...

WLM sending problem
I have set up 2 email accounts on Windows Live Mail on a new netbook running Windows 7 Starter. The default account (mine) works fine. The other account (my wife's) receives fine but will not send. The error message ID is 0x800CCC0D. The server is smtp@ultrasw.com. That same server works for my email. Protocol is SMTP; Port 25; Secure (SSL) No; Socket error 11003. TIA for any help you can give. If I have missed a posted solution to this, I apologise. Don Eagle This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004D_01CAE0C6.8D00D970 Content-Typ...

Problem with macro #2
I created a macro with hundreds of sets of criteria using Auto Filter to delete rows that meet specific criteria. Here is an example: Column A = 254 Column C = CTF Shift + End + down arrow (to delete rows meeting this criteria) Column A = 254 Column B = 220 or 221 Column C = WDI Shift + End + down arrow (to delete rows meeting this criteria) The problem is that this month's report does not have any values to meet the second set of criteria, and therefore the remainder of my macro does not work properly. How do I write my macro to move on to the next set of criteria if it do...

Send To Mail Recipient problem
I am having an issue with using the 'mail to pdf' option in some reports. The users with the problem are GP9 sp1 with Adobe std 8. They can run a service call report and use the email option fine but when they try to do the same with an invoice the window never pops up for the new email message. in the Customer Internet and email info...(same with vendor) you have to put the "mailto:" without the quotes in the email address eg: mailto:mycustomer@company.com Tami "Chris" wrote: > I am having an issue with using the 'mail to pdf' option in some r...

adding header file problem
Does anyone know why or how to prevent the contents (structures / functions) of a header file from being displayed in the workspace's class window, after it has been added to a project with the "Add to Project" then "Files" from the "Project" menu button. Or it this not the correct way to add header files to a project. THere might be some directive to do this, but it is that nature of the class view to display this information, so I doubt there is a way to suppress it. joe On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:52:29 GMT, "cdg" <anyone@anywhere.com...

Problem with CListCtrl::HitTest
Hi all... I'm programming a Custom Drawn List Control. The problem is when I add a handler for ON_WM_LBUTTONDOWN. This is the code I have in it: void CMyGrid::OnLButtonDown(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) { LVHITTESTINFO ht; ZeroMemory(&ht, sizeof(LVHITTESTINFO)); ht.pt = point; HitTest(&ht); CListCtrl::OnLButtonDown(nFlags, point); } After the call to HitTest, these values are contained in the structure: pt = {x=177 y=179} flags = 1 iItem = -1 iSubitem = 0 regardless I click on an item or not. To know the item and subitem where the click occures, I can use a loop, I think, ...

Big Problem
I have a serious problem and I need to get to the bottom of it... It looks to me like someone has created a copy of our company's database and named it 'Shortcut to New Order Entry 2005 Current.lnk' The DB we should be using is called 'New Order Entry 2005 Current' I need to know if anything I did could have caused this to happen inadvertantly because this is a nomenclature that I do not use and I certainly would not call a copy of the database 'Shortcut'. The issue has come up because my boss does not like using shortcuts from the desktop and he has be...

Outlook 2003 install problem
I've been using Outlook 2003 for a while on Win 2000 with no problems. I swithed to Win XP and installed installed Outlook, and then copied the folders containing my .pst files to their proper locations in my user files. Everything worked fine except that I now have two of every folder (Two inboxes, outboxes, drafts, etc.). I tried deleting the .pst file, and reinstalling outlook, but when I do that, I get an error message that says the .pst files can't be located, and the program terminates. How do I do a fresh install from scratch, so that no former settings are loaded from a previo...

Publisher 2007 open files problem with Server 2003
I have a very small network using Server 2003 and when we used Publisher 2003 It downloaded files from the Server to the Client Computers very fast. Now It takes 2-3 min. for small files and 3-5 min. for large files. There are a lot of pictures in these files but the same files opened in pub 2003 with no problems. Is there a solution for this issue. Thanks for your help. Maybe this article is your answer An Office program is slow or may appear to stop responding (hang) when you open a file from a network location http://support.microsoft.com/kb/833041 -- Mary Sauer http://m...