page setup for two sided business card

I am trying to print information on a two sided business card but it is not
being printed in line help me pls..

0
Andie (5)

What do you mean?
Anything that is on page two, when you turn your card over to print, will be just the
opposite as what you see on the screen.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Andie" <Andie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to print information on a two sided business card but it is not
> being printed in line help me pls..

0
gsauer (5093)

Credit Card Processing for CRM and GP?
Hi, Working with a prospect using Great Plains as the back office component. They would like the salespeople to take orders via CRM but when submitted and before they hit GP they want to run a credit card authorization for payment. This way orders that are declined by the credit card company don't even show up in the back office. Anyone know of a solution here? Alan I don't know of any existing solutions, but you could build a custom order entry interface using the CRM SDK that could perform the credit card processing. Scott inLogic CRM Customization and Integration Services ...

flash cards
Has anyone made flash cards, like for learning a language? Lots of flashcards here. http://www.abcteach.com/directory/basics/flashcards/ I would think a postcard setup would be good for this. You need to setup the page manually or you will have four identical flashcards. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jeffb" <Jeffb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4FA85734-23B1-4A3F-932E-3F081EFB6B84@microsoft.com... > Has anyone made flash cards, like for learning a language? I use Publisher to...

Page numbers when I have 2 section breaks in 1 page
Hello. What do I do with my page numbers when I have 2 section breaks in 1 page. -(Page) at (SectionPages)- Right now it says 1 to 1 beacause of the section breaks. I would like it to be 1 to 5 ex. My problem is that I have a title which is framed in 2 section breaks. Im doing this because I write in columns and i dont want the title to be in columns-format. The problem is so, that it counts the title of an independent section and confuse the page number. How do I get it to count for a single section? Please Help Instead of using section breaks around the title, I would pro...

two different email accounts in outlook
How do you store two different email accounts in two different places in outlook? I have two accounts, one on an exchange server and another just a local imap account. I want to store the mail in two different places. How do I do this?? In the control panel click on the mail icon. Click the bottom button that says "show profiles". Add another profile and setup your IMAP email account. Make sure you click the "Prompt me for which account to use" bullet. Now you will have separate accounts for each email address. ...

Credit Card Downloads #2
I am thinking of getting Money Plus. I am a current Quicken user and the problem is with credit card download. I have a Master Charge account and in Quicken I have to download the total amount from my bank then I have to split the amounts to the different vendors and catagories. This takes a lot of time to input. Also Quicken allows only 30 splits. Is this the way it is done in Money? I didn't want to try the trial, do all of the setup and findout that I have to do it the same way. Thank you. In microsoft.public.money, Al Tyson wrote: > I am thinking of getting Money Plus. I am...

page number in each section
Hi there I have several section and the footer shows page # of #. In each section, I want it to start at 1 of number of pages in the section. I figured out how to change the first number so it is correct-- but I can not figure out how to change the total number of pages in the document to the total number of pages in the section. How do you change it so is show the total number of pages in the section? -- Thank-you! Ruth Use the SectionPages field instead of NumPages. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mv...

Printing business cards #11
I've created my business cards in Pub. 2002 and print preview shows everything perfectly. However, when I print each row seems to print a little too hgih into the next until finally the last row of cards has a .25 inch gap at the bottom. Seemed to me it might be a feed problem with my printer, but I printed a test page and it was not skewed. I even tried adjusting ( in Pg Setup) the vertical gap between the rows and that moves the printing too much. Hope my rambles make sense. I've been messing w/ this off and on for 3 days now. -- Thank you, Christine It does sound like ...

SQL Server Sort Order for Business Portal
Hi all, Our existing SQL Server database for GP uses a Binary sort order. We are trying to install Business Portal (using Windows Share Point Services) but the the install instructions says it can only be installed on SQL Server with sort order 52 (Dictionary Order, Case Insensitive). If we create a new SQL Server instance using sort order 52 for Business Portal, are there any issues we may run into in the future regarding data exchange with GP? Thank you. LR You can either create a new SQL Server instance using DOCI or you can let the system install SQL Express which will automatic...

How to setup RMS system if want to print receipt immedately after
How to setup RMS system if want to print receipt immedately after scan goods ? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01BB_01C6ABFC.39F91010 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Suradej, Can't do it. What would the receipt look like if you added something = and then immediately deleted it? You can erase the printed line. --=20 * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader = to see and download the file attachment. If you are ...

excel invalid page fault in Excel.exe
I get an invalid page fault when I try to open Excel from programs. I can open it from the start, run menu in safe mode. Any help? Thanks, Russ ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements Try the suggestions at www.cpearson.com/excel/startuperrors.htm , especially the section regarding customized toolbar files (xlb files). -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP -...

Money 2005 Small Business #4
When I create an estimate it is printing an invoice instead, in other words, with the estimate box marked, when I print out estimate it says invoice at the top. Can ayone help me with this problem? In microsoft.public.money, Chris Jones wrote: >When I create an estimate it is printing an invoice instead, in other words, >with the estimate box marked, when I print out estimate it says invoice at >the top. Can ayone help me with this problem? > Be advised that this and the other two times you asked the same question were posted. I suggest you be patient until somebody wh...

Combobox Setup Help
I am trying to use a combobox and I am struggling. Can someone provid me with an example of how to set one up? I have an Excel workbook containing of 25 worksheets which each have a least 7 different geographical reports. I want the end user to selec a choice from the drop down list and the report be displayed. Can someone please provide any help? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Bkey, A combo box puts a value into a cell. It sounds as if you instead need a list of hyperlinks that link to the various reports. Try Insert - Hyperlink. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl...

Replicate free and busy
I am using the InterOrg Replication utility to replicate public folders and Free and Busy information. The public folders portion is working and one direction of the FB is working. My Exch5.5 users can view the FB schedules of my Exch2003 users. However, my Exch2003 users cannot view the Exch5.5 users schedules. I get "Unable to get collector from folder Ex:/o=organization /ou=site' on server [Exch2003]. I have created mail-enabled contacts on Exch2003 for some of my Exch5.5 users. And as per KB316022, they all have a legacyExchangeDN attribute - Mailbox /o=Exch55-org/...

capture data form which then links through to page to download fil
Hi. Can someone help please. I'm using frontpage 2003. My boss wants me to create a form to capture data from visitors. That bit is fairly straightforward. What he then wants to do is once visitors fill in the form and click submit he wants them to go through to another page where they can download pdf files of their choice. This is the bit which is causing me problems. How can I configure the form so once visitors fill it in and hit submit they are taken through to this new section, at the same time capturing the information they have put in the form. Any help would be much ...

Is there a way to setup word wrap within cells?
I notice that no matter how large I make a cell, the text will not wrap when it gets to the end of the line. I have a bit of typing to do in some cells and scrolling over to read the contents of one cell just isnt practical. I also notice that no matter how wide or tall I make a cell it always start typing in the lower left corner, if that has anything to do with it. Please help this newbie out! Thanks! Click on FORMAT ... CELLS, then choose the Alignment tab. Check the Word Wrap box. The vertical alignment defaults to "bottom", and you can select whatever you like. "...

"This page has an unspecified potential security risk...." ??
Coincident with installing SP3 (and IE8) I've started getting This dialog whenever I double-click on a desktop icon pointing to my WSH box's "Public" share from my XP machine: http://tinyurl.com/yhhu2xf It does not happen with other shares. What's different about this share is that I set it tb the location of "MyDocuments". Is there a way to suppress the dialog? -- PeteCresswell Pete, Suggest you post this issue to a Windows Home Server forum: Windows Home Server http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windowshomeserver ...

border format causing the doc to be hundreds of pages long
I have a spreadsheet that is about 6 pages long. Evidently, someone has applied a border to some cells , that seem to go on and on forever. Therefore, the worksheet looks to be hundreds and hundreds of pages... all the extra pages have a bold line down one of the columes. I have tried to select all the range and get rid of the bold , but the spreadsheet goes on forever.. I never get to the end, so the page length keeps getting longer. I know there must be an easy solution... Anyone?? Thanks g It's a good habit to specifically set the print range: Select the range you want print...

Project Properties gone blank (Property Pages)
I've just encountered a really weird problem with VS2003. When I pull up the project properties dialog for a project (the dialog that lets you set compiler & linker options) that big white rectangle in the central right which normally lists all the current settings has vanished, leaving a big grey area. There is one exception to this, and that is when I click on the Command Line option under C/C++ or Linker, in which case it displays correctly. I've tried shutting-down the environment and starting fresh, without change, and it does this with any project I load. This is particul...

Using Microsoft Money 2006 for Small Business
I am looking for software to run my business finances and to work with my acountant for tax time. How does Money compare to something like Quick Books? Money 2006 Small Business does not directly compare to QuickBooks. But you might want to look at Microsoft Small Business Accounting: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX011956881033.aspx -Mark "Merphie" <Merphie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E812F406-A708-4535-AB9F-DDEE29B7D156@microsoft.com... > I am looking for software to run my business finances and to work with my > acountant for tax time. ...

making adjustment for the start bar on the side of the screen
I want my 2 windows to be tiled vertically. Window1 is on the left and needs 25% of the screen Window2 is on the right and needs 75% of the screen I've done this with something like the code below, but this doesn't take into account if the user has the start bar on the side. Is there a way to tell if it is, and how many pixels it's taking up? thanks, southernatheart lngHorizontal = System.HorizontalResolution lngVertical = System.VerticalResolution 'RESIZE THE EXISTING DOCUMENT Application.WindowState = wdWindowStateNormal Application.Move Left:=0.2 * lngHorizon...

Setup for Gas Card Rewards
I haven't seen this covered, but can money track rewards from credit cards other then sky miles? Can it track cash back on gas cards? Thanks T "Tony Lisanti" <ajlisanti@optonline.net> wrote in message news:huc9529jdoup16r2i4k6dtf9vbd9tam167@4ax.com... > > I haven't seen this covered, but can money track rewards from credit > cards other then sky miles? Can it track cash back on gas cards? In Money, rewards are rewards are rewards. They're all just units. They also all entered manually. No ability to set up accrual rules. Don't bother. Yo...

Experience with Business Data Lookup Snap
Hi, is anyone using the business data lookup snap? We haven't installled it yet on our test server. I just would like to ask for some opinions - advantages, disadvantages - just whatever comes into your mind. Thanx!! "Gela14" <angela1404@gmx.de> wrote in message news:1150870111.570734.161670@c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > is anyone using the business data lookup snap? We haven't installled it > yet on our test server. I just would like to ask for some opinions - Do you mean the Word/Excel plugins? Those run on the workstation. In my experience the W...

Number of even-page section breaks in a document
Dear Experts: I would like to know whether it is possible to retrieve the number of even-page section breaks in the current document and display the result in a MsgBox? Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Regards, Andreas On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 14:17:42 -0800 (PST), andreas <andreas.hermle@gmx.de> wrote: >Dear Experts: > >I would like to know whether it is possible to retrieve the number of >even-page section breaks in the current document and display the >result in a MsgBox? > >Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much i...

Custom shortcut via setup
Hi Is it possible to tell have the setup cerate the app shortcut with a parameter value passed to the application? Thanks Regards If you've created the shortcut in the setup project's IDE with a right-click, then a right-click=>Properties window on the shortcut has Arguments where you put your parameters, the command line options. -- Phil Wilson The Definitive Guide to Windows Installer http://www.apress.com/book/view/1590592972 "John" <info@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:%238p9HM9lKHA.1540@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > ...

Crosstab Query
I have some data that I need to flatten by a particular field, but it is duping up to 7 times due to one field. Unfortunately, the value of these fields is different for each unique record, so a simple crosstab will not work. Here's an example Field to Flatten Duping Field XXX ABC XXX BCA XXX CAB YYY JDK YYY KJD If there were only two dupes per "field to flatten" i could use "FIRST" and "LAST" or "MI...