page numbers in Publisher #3

i'm making a booklet and need the numbers to start on the 3rd page (not the
cover, not the inside cover, but the facing 3rd page). can anyone help?
0
mialevine (2)

Insert - section. Put your numbers in the new section.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"mialevine" <mialevine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i'm making a booklet and need the numbers to start on the 3rd page (not
> the
> cover, not the inside cover, but the facing 3rd page). can anyone help?

0
jl_paules (2769)
4/13/2007 1:48:11 PM
so what boxes do i click and what numbers do i put in the fields?  i tried
it, but it's not quite working the way i want.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

> Insert - section. Put your numbers in the new section.
>
> --
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>
> ~~~~~
> How to ask a question
> http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
>

> "mialevine" <mialevine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > i'm making a booklet and need the numbers to start on the 3rd page (not
> > the
> > cover, not the inside cover, but the facing 3rd page). can anyone help?

0
mialevine (2)
4/13/2007 1:58:03 PM
After you insert Begin a section with this page, tick "start at", type 3, okay
out. Go back to Insert, page numbers...

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

> so what boxes do i click and what numbers do i put in the fields?  i tried
> it, but it's not quite working the way i want.
>
> "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
>
>> Insert - section. Put your numbers in the new section.
>>
>> --
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>
>> ~~~~~
>> How to ask a question
>> http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
>>

>> "mialevine" <mialevine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > i'm making a booklet and need the numbers to start on the 3rd page (not
>> > the
>> > cover, not the inside cover, but the facing 3rd page). can anyone help?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

number rounding in MS Excel

multiple flyers per page?

CRM 3.0 Implementation

publishing
I'm trying to REMOVE the publishing funtion of a "previously published" excel document. I can't see where to remove the function. How do you remove the option. I've tried resaving the document and looked at all options I see. Robert From the Excel Help Modify and republish data on a Web page that was previously saved by Excel When you publish or save your Microsoft Excel data as a Web page, Excel creates an HTML version of the file (with the extension .htm). If you want to update that data on the Web page, and you saved or published a worksheet or items on a wor...

printing 2 charts on single page

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Phone Number Filtering

Fractions Number format

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

Roman and Arabic numbers in SEQ
Running 2003 on XP. Got a doc that has SEQ numbering. The code is: ARTICLE{seq level0\h\r0}{seq level1\h\r0} etc. to level 7 and the last entry is {seq level0\r1\*ROMAN) This displays ARTICLE I The next level down is has this code: {seq level0\c\*ROMAN}.{seq level1\r1 \*arabic} This displays as : I.1, with numbers until article five displaying as V.1, V.2, etc. I want it to display as 1.1, 1.2, etc. I tried replacing the ROMAN with arabic, but it didn't change anything. I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Using reveal formating and styles, they are no styles...

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...