page numbering #19

My page numbers don't show up when article is printed.  I like them on the
bottom of the page.
0
flowers (5)

queen of flowers wrote:
> My page numbers don't show up when article is printed.  I like them on the
> bottom of the page.

Do other objects in the same vertical position show up? It's conceivable
that you have placed them in your printer's non-printable area.

See http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

IM SOP (Invoice) Document Number
I am bringing invoice information from another system into GP via integration manager. all works well with the exception of the Document Number/Invoice Number; I am using default; which creates a new number for each invoice item. does anyone have a vbscript that can be used to get the next invoice number for a client and use that number for all items coming in for that client during the integration. there would be multiple invoice items per client and multiple clients per integration. can anyone point me in the right direction or have a script(s) to handle this. thanks Do you have eCo...

csv not importing numbers stored as text
I have a column in an excel spreadsheet that is formatted as text. The contents are like this: 1101,1102,1103... When I save as a csv file it then does a calculation on the numbers. What can I do to make the csv read it as 1101,1102,1103...? On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:44:01 -0800, Jennifer <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a column in an excel spreadsheet that is formatted as text. The >contents are like this: > >1101,1102,1103... > >When I save as a csv file it then does a calculation on the numbers. What >can I do to make t...

number format #3
I want to change number format to indian number format form american number format for example: the american format is like 200,200,000.00 I want to change it as indian format 2,00,20,000.00 Adding to M ike's response, #","##","##","###.00;-#","##","##","###.00 to use the same format for negative numbers with a preceding minus sign -- HTH Bob Phillips "Mike" <mike22p@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#gGdQskWDHA.652@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > #","##","##"...

From Web page to Word
Hi, sorry for my english. I have a problem, I'd like copy a Web page in a white page of Word. I don't understand why I can copy only the text and I can't copy the image, with Word for Windows I can do it. Please help me. For your information I have Word 2008 Ver 12 and MacBook 2.4 GHz with OS X 10.5.5. I wait your answers. Thanks to all, Manuela When you copy from a web page Word has nothing to do with what gets copied. That's determined by the browser you're using. If you're using Apple's Safari make sure it's fully updated & you may want to experiment ...

numbers as text #2
How do you do this, and why does excel fight it so hard? Our payroll provider sends us our payroll data in an excel spreadsheet. Project numbers that have been charged to come back in the spreadsheet with an apostrophe (') leading the number, forcing it to be recognized as text. Up to a point. If I edit a project number that was entered wrong, even though I keep the apostrophe before the number, excel now treats the cell value differently. In the body of the spreadsheet it now looks like a number, with no apostrophe, while the edit box at the top of the spreadsheet still shows th...

How do I page break in the middle of a row in Excel?
I would like my document to fill the whole page and not just a 1/2 - 2/3 of the page due to the height of the row. You cannot pagebreak in the middle of a cell or row. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:55:01 -0700, Carolyn Fiutem <Carolyn Fiutem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like my document to fill the whole page and not just a 1/2 - 2/3 of >the page due to the height of the row. ...

Insert random number only if cell empty
Hello. I'd like my spreadsheet to place a 7 digit random number into a cell only the cell is empty, otherwise leave the contents as is. I simply don't want the number to change if one is already present. I currently keep the number static by pressing F9 when I enter the RAND formula, but that forces me to manually change the number when I save the spreadsheet to another name. I'd like the spreadsheet to automatically calculate a new number in the cell as soon as I erase the previous number in that cell. Any help on this issue will be appreciated. Thanks. "M.L.&qu...

Protection 04-19-10
I know its basic but how do i protect a sheet so that when i delete an entry i dont delete the formula? Thanks James All cells on a worksheet are "Locked" by default. When you apply Protection to the sheet, with or without a password, you can no longer make changes to Locked cells. So begin by selecting and using Format --> Cells --> Protection to "Unlock" the cells you DO want to be able to make changes to, as in deleting some user input. Leave the ones with formulas in them locked. Then apply Protection to the sheet. You can select more t...

numbering tickets Publisher 2003
I am designing an event ticket and I need to have them numbered from 0001 to 1000. How can I do this with out numbering each? Please Email me at VC8454@MSN.COM "phil" <phil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70C531FC-E22D-4378-890E-DBF77BD89214@microsoft.com... > I am designing an event ticket and I need to have them numbered from 0001 > to > 1000. > > How can I do this with out numbering each? > > Please Email me at VC8454@MSN.COM Review help for mail merge. Create a mail merge document and an Excel file with the...

AutoDelete the AutoArchive folder after a certain number of days?
Hi, I have a user that hoards a rediculous amount of old email. Not only does his network email box reach its limit, but the AutoArchive reaches its limit too (I have discovered that the AutoArchive has a maximum size of ~ 1.9 Gb). Outlook requires me to delete email from his AutoArchive before AutoArchive will run (reducing the size of his mailbox) and allow Outlook's Send/Receive to work. I'm getting tired of doing this weekly ... he's a department manager. Does anyone know of a way to automatically delete emails from the AutoArchive folder after a certain number of days? T...

Multiple Number Formats
I have one chart who's data changes based on selections made. Sometimes the data is a number formatted with zero decimal places and a comma (ie 1,900). Sometimes the data is a percentage formatted with zero decimal places (ie 25%). Is there a way to make this one chart handle both situations and change the format of the Y Axis based on the type of data included? Thanks...Anthony Anthony - Try this as a custom number format: [<1]0%;#,##0 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _____...

&[page]+2 not giving me 3....
Greetings I am using two versions of excel - one is excel 2000 where I us the &[page]+2 to give me page 3 and continue numbering the page bu when I send the document to a colleague using excel 2002 in win-x instead of printing page 3, 4 , 5 it prints page 12, 22, 32, 42, 52 an so on. Does ayone have a solution for this? Iva -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com In Excel 2002, there is an option on the File->Page Setup screen to start page numbering at 3 instead of Auto. If that option also exists in 2000, then you should be all set. Otherwise; I'm at an impass, t...

Tracking Number of Times You Print a Spreadsheet
Does anyone know the VB code (or maybe another method) fro creating a macro or some other function that would record the number of times a worksheet is printed? Basically, I need to know how often a certain spreadsheet is printed for my boss and don't want to have to keep a manual field that I update with the number +1 everytime I print it....can this be automated? So that every time I print the spreadsheet the value in this cell is incremented by one? Please reply to phoenix_crime@yahoo.com if you have a quick and easy solution. I am assuming this requires some minor VB code ...

Including number format in formula
I have a simple "if/then/else" formula that I would like to display the result of the "else" portion with no decimal places showing, instead of the default value of the cell. Can I include the format in the formula? Here is my formula: =IF(D12>75,D12/E12,D12) Thanks, -- Zilbandy - Tucson, Arizona USA <zil@zilbandyREMOVETHIS.com> Dead Suburban's Home Page: http://zilbandy.com/suburb/ PGP Public Key: http://zilbandy.com/pgpkey.htm ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi, Try =IF(D12>75,D12/E12,INT(D12)) or replace Int with roun...

java srcipt not working, getting about blank page
i have windows xp recently i have been getting a blank page behind the page im trying to open, mainly pogo games or playsite games, i have all new updates from microsoft installed, but i cant change calender set up either, what di i need to do This newsgroup is for questions related to Microsoft Publisher. You would be better off posting your question to the appropriate group. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "the big bud man 8" <the big bud man 8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BED6D77A-DD80-48B8-A58A-1FC98613ED2A@microsoft.com... >i hav...

Two formulas in on cell based on two numbers in another cell?
Hi, Not sure this is possible but...I have a cell that has a number range in it and based on an amount in another cell want to calculate a new range. For example: Initial Range: A1 = 10 - 12 Calc Amount: A2 = 5 Final Range: A3 = 50 - 60 I think I can get the results by concatenating two formulas I'm just not sure how to enter the original numbers (A1) or how to distinguish between the two in the final formula (A3) Using Excel 2003. Hope this makes sense. Thanks. I would put the range in two different cells (eg A1 and B1). Then the multiplication is easy. If you ...

Changing Bill Account Number
I am trying to change the account number that coincides with a telephone bill. (The account number changed when I moved). But when I go into the account details and click the link for 'Account number', the account number field is grayed out and not editable. I've been paying this bill online using a debit card for the past few months because I cannot change this number. Back in October, when they reassigned my old phone number to somebody new, my bill was payed to the wrong account. (I am still fighting this too). Why is it so hard to change bill account numbers in this...

How do I compare a list of Lotto winning numbers to my ticket?
I have a list of lotto winning numbers in excel such as: row column a 1 11-12-13-14-15-16-17 2 18-19-20-25-29-30-34 3 25-26-27-28-29-30-40 each one of these is in its own cell on a separate row but in the same column. I wan to compare to my ticket which is in the same form e.g.: 20-30-40-50-60-70 is there a way of having excel go through the cells, find the numbers that match any number in my ticket and then copy them to another column in the same row as the original result numbers? the idea is that excel would find any number in a particular cell matching any of ...

A large number of messages are pending in the e-mail server send q
How can I get around this, I tried force connection, didn't work? Meanwhile store.ex is holding up lots of memory and the main drive is running out of space. Could any of these event create this problem? I just can't explain why some sites recieve our mails and some don't. Thanks - Check outbound smtp connectivity - Check DNS name resolution (if you're not using smarthost) - Are messages in the q for a particular domain? Is that domain valid/resolvable? - Restart smtp svc & routing engine svc - Check event log for any errors. Bump up Diagnostics Logging on MSExchange...

PO Number associated with Drop-Ship SO
Hello. Would anyone know where GP stores the PO Number generated from a drop-ship Sales Order? I am looking for the SQL table name and field name, in GP8. Thank you, Maria. Maria, I believe that is stored in the SOP_POP Link table, which is SOP60100. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Maria" <Maria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD43647E-BDCD-44A5-B923-14D8166435B1@microsoft.com... > > Hello. > > Would anyone know where GP stores the PO Number generated from a drop-ship > Sales Order? > I am looking for th...

How to design a ticket in Publisher with incrementing numbers?
I want to design a ticket in MS Publisher that I can print several to a page with incrementing numbers. Thanks. Do you have pre-perforated stock? Templates here for Word and Works, they can be adapted to Publisher. http://www.nashua.com/tmplts.html I have a template on my web page, scroll way down below George Washington. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm You will have to use mail merge to get consecutive numbers on your tickets. http://msauer.mvps.org/misc.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://offi...

Query to count between list of number (Predicting Start/End that may occur in data range)
Hi, I have a below list of numbers. 566667 566668 566669 566665 566666 566671 566672 566680 I want a query that would return a count between start and end of range. Like Start End Quantity 566665 566669 5 566671 566672 2 566680 566680 1 Thank you. On 2 apr, 07:17, Angela <ims...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have a below list of numbers. > > 566667 > 566668 > 566669 > 566665 > 566666 > 566671 > 566672 > 566680 > > I want a query that would return a coun...

Lock pages in memory greyed out
I am trying to give the ability to a user to "Lock pages in memory" via local policy, and for some reason it's greyed out. I can't change this and it is needed on a version of our software running on SQL standard 2008 64. I've tried all of the ways listed on the internet but it's continued to be greyed out. Any info on how to get this to allow for a user to be placed there to do what I need done would be appreciated. Thank you in advance, Jason Check to see what group policy is being applied. Jason Woodbury wrote: >I am trying to give the a...

2003 charts don't format to page size in 2007. any suggestions
I have numerous charts created in Excel 2003 that are formatted to print very legibly on 8-1/2 x 11. Excel 2007 does not seem to make any proportional adjustments base on paper size, resulting in a long flat chart that is not legible because the print is too small. Any suggestions on how to modify the ratios. Clicking on print options "print on 1 page high by 1 page wide" has no effect. the height and width ratios do not change at all as they did in 2003. ...

I cannot select any text or elements on my page in Publisher 2007
When trying to select text elements and graphic elements on a page of a multi page document, I am unable to select anything although I have been editing the document previously. Can the file be locked in any way You may have a border around the pages that sits in front preventing your selecting the objects. You can send the border to the back. Open the "Graphics Manager" in the Tools menu. Use the drop down to select the pictures. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Bluesea124" <Bluesea124@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1CE9B5A-D171-40B9...