page guide at bottom of project reads 1-24

When I print I have to ask for page 4 if I want 3, 5 if I want 6, etc. Will
not print page 1. What's up?

Booklet?
View, uncheck two page spread. Print current page.
What version Publisher is always helpful to know.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Church Lady" <Church Lady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I print I have to ask for page 4 if I want 3, 5 if I want 6, etc. Will
> not print page 1. What's up?

0
Mary

Page Header Control
Hi, I've got a report that shows 3 asset classes, Equities, Bonds and FX. They share the same page headers at the moment, what I'm trying to do now is for eg on Equities, include a column 'Beta'. It's no problem hiding/showing this field on the report detail as I control it by whether the Asset Header is Equity or not. However, for the label which is a page header, I can't control it's visibility properly because page header is before everything. If I set it's visbility to the same type of criteria in code, the first page with Equities doesn't display it bu...

Blank pages
I used publisher to create an 8.5X11 workbook for my students. I used the catalog preset and have 24 pages in my workbook. Everything looks great expect when I print (and print preview) there is a blank page between every page with text etc.. on it. How can I fix this and what do I have to do to avoid this in the future? Thanks, In your printer Properties, set it for two sided printing. -- Don Vancouver, USA "CAJH50" <CAJH50@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:377F7712-0548-4682-BFC7-8136B320B191@microsoft.com... > I used publisher to create an 8.5X11 ...

new message window (Microsoft Word) opens 1/2 way!
When we go to compose a new message in Outlook 20000, the window only opens up 1/2 way and we have to maximize it. There have been a few times that the window will open up all the way but not sure if there is either a regestry setting or local setting that would control this feature??? Thanks! On hands and knees, Paul crawls to SilverRaven and begs: >When we go to compose a new message in Outlook 20000, the >window only opens up 1/2 way and we have to maximize it. >There have been a few times that the window will open up >all the way but not sure if there is either a re...

AppleScript Page Setup and Paper Size

page settings in Business Portal
We have a customer who wants to print the time sheet in landscape (page orientation); currently there are two ways of achieving it: 1. Change the printer settings (Control Panel > Printers and Faxes > Select printer; right click and choose properties > Printing preferences of General Tab > Advance tab). This would set the printer to the desired page orientation size; however, all documents that will be printed on the said printer will use the settings made. 2. On the Business Portal page go to File > Page Setup; choose the page orientation and size desired. The effect ...

CRM 1.0 XML import to CRM 1.2
Does anyone know how to import a CRM 1.0 XML into the CRM 1.2 env? The deployment manager rejects the 1.0 XML file during the import process - ERROR: does not match version of the database. So is there anyway work around this? Gues I could modify the XML version but.... Tony, From what I've heard from others, there are differences in how the content of the files are structured, so you can't really do what you are trying. Your best bet is to upgrade the install and then export the customizations to create a new XML file. On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:43:52 -0800, "Tony Nguyen&q...

When printing a Snapshot I get extra pages
When I print the snapshot report i get extra pages, I have gone back and trouble shooted the page breaks and I still get the extra pages. The page numbers are not on the extra pages so I don't understand how I am getting them/ ...

Opening page
How do I configure Outlook so that when it opens it displays immediately the weekly calendar? Thank you 'Tools|Options|Other|Advanced Options', set "Startup in this folder" to be "Calendar" Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Still Cadillacin' - www.badnewsbluesband.com "Jorge Bravo" <open@closed.com> wrote in message news:egO6toXKJHA.5904@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >...

Delegate marks messages as read
Hello everybody, I have the following problem: I configured an Exchange 2003 mailbox on Outlook 2003. On another client I configured (alway on Outlook 2003) a delegate who reads his mailbox and my mailbox. The problem is that when he reads my messages he marks them as read, and unfortunatly this messages are displayed as read on my outlook too. As a result I cannot distinguish which messages are new to me. Is there a way to avoid it? Thanks ...

Display page number in a cell
Is it possible to display the page numbering in a cell instead of header/footer? This would require some codding to find the pagebreaks and enter a sequential number in a cell above each page break. Have a look at this thread. http://snipurl.com/9ffk Note David MCRitchie's links to Myrna Larson code. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 07:13:04 -0700, sbuddy <sbuddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to display the page numbering in a cell instead of >header/footer? ...

Page numbering worksheets
Is it possible to number the pages in a workbook if l have multiple worksheets? I would like to number each worksheet within the workbook but l need the numbers to flow on from the previous sheets so l don't have to manually change the number on each worksheet. thankyou "H" <Hayley.Slater@emap.com> wrote in message news:06f501c3505e$df329d50$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to number the pages in a workbook if l have > multiple worksheets? I would like to number each > worksheet within the workbook but l need the numbers to > flow on from the previous...

Problem installing CRM 1.2 on Win2003
Hello, I get the following error installing the product: Setup was unable to install the Windows installer package.msi of microsoft CRM Server Setup. Any ideas? Michael Where can I find an installation guide? Thanks Michael Hi Micheal, There is a CRM installation guide from Microsoft called Installing_and_Securing_CRM_on_SBS.doc. I found this guide extremely useful. I recommend thoroughly reading it before implementing any of it. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C835F117-A447-48DB-940B-48EF88A192A3&displaylang=en Regards, Chris Netarus, LLC http://www...

Map projection as an Excel chart
Can I download Excel chart based on a map projection? ...

Error when installing sample data in Project Accounting
When I run the macro to load sample data onto my TWO company in project accounting, after a few minutes, when the employee data is getting loaded, I get an error that window is no longer available and the macro stops running. Anyone has any idea how to load the remainder of the sample data and why this error is happening. I tried to load the data again (a fresh database load) but I got the same error again. Hi, add OLEPath=d:\eentrprs\ in your dex.ini file and run the macro again. Regards Ani "AA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6efa01c...

Air Framing Nailer Kit 8-10 Gauge - 2"
Price:$250.99 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000UFSL5G Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000UFSL5G Neiko Tools USA 8-10 Gauge 2"~ 3-1/2" Air Framing Nailer Kit * Large Piston For Increasing Power * Stong and Light Weight Die-Cast Body * Drivers Full-Head Nails from 2" to 3-1/2" Long * Includes: Goggles, Oil, Wrenches and Instruction * Max Capacity: 40 pcs * 72-120 psi * Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT * 21 Degree Angle ...

Front Page to Spine Copy
I am trying to make Publisher print the same text I am typing on the Front of a Binder to the spine of the binder. Is this possible? Thanks. Yes - copy and paste. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "WildeWest" <WildeWest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A1C0BDA-21D7-45F4-B47B-E8BD707FC6ED@microsoft.com... >I am trying to make Publisher print the same text I am typing on the Front >of > a Binder to the spine of the binder. Is this possible? > > Tha...

Keep conditional format when "show pages" from Pivot table
When I use "show pages" to drill down the data into pages from Pivot table, I find the conditional format on pivot table is missing. I have to make conditional format again to every page. How to keep the conditional formatting when I use "show pages" from pivot table? Maybe you could just apply Data|filter|autofilter to your original data range and filter to show what you need to see. Angus wrote: > > When I use "show pages" to drill down the data into pages from Pivot table, I > find the conditional format on pivot table is missing. I have to m...

Read partial xml into dataset
Hello I need some help to read only partial nodes of a xml and store it as a dataset. In my example below, I need only the values within the nodes <WorkFlowStepHistory> in a dataset. I'm sure it is pretty simple, but since I'm new to xml not sure how it is done. Say my xml string has nodes like <RequestSpecificData> <OtherNodes> ------- </OtherNodes> <WorkFlowStepHistory> <WorkFlowStatus>FormSubmitted</WorkFlowStatus> <WorkFlowStatusDateTime>12/17/2007</ WorkFlowStatusDateTime> ...

Preventing others on my PC to read my e-mails
I share a PC with another person now. How do I keep my mail folders private? I disabled my Password so they can no longer receive or send e-mails on my name. What version of Outlook are you using? What version of the operating system (Windows XP? Windows 95?) are you using? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "robert" ...

unable to read file with "xlw" extension
I have an old but very important file with a "xlw" extension which I cannot open with Excel. When I tried to open it, some error message came up indicating the file cannot be accessed, as though the file is not there. Any idea? Sounds like a workspace file, which contains information about workbooks, but not the workbooks themselves. So the workbook files may not be able to be accessed... You'll need to find the workbook files. From XL Help ("Save a group of workbooks in a customized workspace") > You can open a group of workbooks in one step by creating a work...

Web pages will not update in IE8
Web pages will not update in IE8 I have a problem with a web page that does an automatic update. I use msn and foxnews.com as my home pages. Fox’s website does an automatic update for changes in news. This always worked fine with IE7, but now that I have change to IE8 it no longer will update unless I do it manually. Is this a problem with IE8 or is there a setting I need to change. As June Allyson used to say, "Depends." What's your setting IE Tools | Internet Options | General | Browsing history | Settings | Check for newer versions of stored pages <...

Can Windows client application read/write data to remote SQL Server database?
Can a Windows client application read/write data to a remote SQL Server database? > Can a Windows client application read/write data to a remote SQL > Server database? Certainly. SQL Server is a client-server DBMS and the service often runs remotely on a separate server. -- Hope this helps. Dan Guzman SQL Server MVP http://weblogs.sqlteam.com/dang/ ...

Page jumps forward when clicking on the background of a form docum
I've created a form with input fields, and dropdowns. After I fill out an input field, if I click outside of the field on the background of the document, word jumps forward in the document. This varies from 3 full pages, to only a few lines. Does anyone know why this would be happening? Thanks. It's working as designed. The effect of protecting a form is that the cursor cannot be placed anywhere outside the form fields. If you click in a protected area, Word moves the cursor to the *next* form field, no matter how far away that might be. Although it's improbabl...

Reduce publication size and duplicate on page
I have created a color flyer in Publisher with photo, graphics and text that is on letter size paper. I would like to reduce the size to 25% and put 4 duplicate designs on one page so I can cut it in four equal quarters. Is there a way to do this? -- chicagoro chicagoro wrote: > I have created a color flyer in Publisher with photo, graphics and > text that is on letter size paper. I would like to reduce the size > to 25% and put 4 duplicate designs on one page so I can cut it in > four equal quarters. Is there a way to do this? ============================= Here's one ...

Outook 2003 Email Sent Time Indicated 1 hour behind PC time
I am using Windows XP Pro with MS Office 2003. When I send email the sent time logged on the mail is 1 hour behind the actual time I sent the email?? Any ideas??? You computer time, time zone or daylight savings time settings are not correct. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list...