http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us

If the file still will not open, send it to me and I will convert it to a 2000
document.
mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/
news://msnews.microsoft.com

"Hutch99" <Hutch99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:0F2A0F06-255F-4BBA-9188-F4F1C3EBD010@microsoft.com...
>I have a very important document authored using Pub98. Unfortunately, I have
> upgraded to Pub2000 and when i try to open the pub98 file i get the error
> message "cannot open file from a different version " Surely there must be a
> way to open the file with Pub 2000. A very important contract hangs in the
> balance - Any help would be greatly appreceiated. Thanks    Grant

0
mary-sauer (6480)

File size #11

find action on log file

Maximum file sizes

owa cant open ppt attachments

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Linking files 2 ways

cannot open hyper links in outlook

ungroup object in publisher
Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup If the text is still text and not an image, you should be able to edit it without ungrouping. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docherty" <docherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38CE759B-F3D4-4862-A00A-653ED3573C0B@microsoft.com... > Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now > I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup...

using the journal on outlook

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

How to import images from Publisher into Picture Manager?
I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office picture manager. How do I do this? Find the source of those images and save them. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Heatherwithaheadache" <Heatherwithaheadache@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1B1DFC9-0639-49BA-8614-A5AC0DDB596D@microsoft.com... >I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office > picture manager. How do I do this? Right-click the picture, save as picture, or copy/paste to a folder. The Picture Manager will search for al...