I have just upgraded to Publisher 2003 from 2000 and am having trouble with pub files sent to me for our chuch newsletter
which is using Publisher 97
The text is not wrapping around graphics boxes. Can I fix this? I really don't want to go back to Pub 200

Thank

0
anonymous (74722)

Richard this is caused by Publisher 97 not been printer independent.

Even if you went back to Publisher 2000, unless you have the identical font
versions and printer driver you would have issues with formatting.

It sounds like the person sending you the file has a garbage HP inkjet
printer.  Get them to install the HP5P laser printer driver and save the
file with that before sending you the Publisher file.  Doing that should
give you the least 'movement' in the text formatting.

donotknock (1941)
4/17/2004 3:11:33 PM
Can you bring the images forward? Select an image, right-click, click format picture,
layout tab, change the wrapping style.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx
"Richard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have just upgraded to Publisher 2003 from 2000 and am having trouble with pub
files sent to me for our chuch newsletter,
> which is using Publisher 97.
> The text is not wrapping around graphics boxes. Can I fix this? I really don't want
to go back to Pub 2000

> Thanks

0
laserdog (1122)

circular files; iterating to a "correct" solution
I am working with a circular file. I have been making changes to the file, and I have noticed at times when i manually calculate that the file iterates to an obviously "incorrect" solution. No amount of changing the max no of iterations or the max change seems to fix the problem. It iterates to the same "incorrect" solution every time. It is like it is stuck in a rut and can't get out. I have also noticed that, if I manually calculate each worksheet separately (that is, hit shift - f9 simulaneously on each worksheet individually, from left to right) all the ...

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Linking files 2 ways

find action on log file

More Columns #2

File size #11

owa cant open ppt attachments

Maximum file sizes

How to create an autonumber field?

Contacts in Exchange #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

ungroup object in publisher
Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup If the text is still text and not an image, you should be able to edit it without ungrouping. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docherty" <docherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38CE759B-F3D4-4862-A00A-653ED3573C0B@microsoft.com... > Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now > I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup...

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Goal Seek #2