open publication publisher 2002 in different versions of publishe

someone please tell me  how to open publication in publisher 2002 in
different version of publisher say  pub 2000
0
gza (1)

You should be able to open almost all versions of Publisher in Publisher 2002. Do you
have Norton? Disable "script blocking" and try again.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"gza" <gza@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> someone please tell me  how to open publication in publisher 2002 in
> different version of publisher say  pub 2000

0
gsauer (5093)
11/24/2004 2:25:45 PM
You cannot open a newer version in an older one. You would have to have
someone with Pub 2002 save the file as a Pub 2000 file. In doing that you
run the risk of losing something in the conversion tho.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"gza" <gza@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> someone please tell me  how to open publication in publisher 2002 in
> different version of publisher say  pub 2000

0
jl_amerson (3088)
11/24/2004 9:39:07 PM
I mis-read this one...

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"JoAnn Paules" <jl_amerson@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> You cannot open a newer version in an older one. You would have to have someone
> with Pub 2002 save the file as a Pub 2000 file. In doing that you run the risk of
> losing something in the conversion tho.
>
> --
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>

> "gza" <gza@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> someone please tell me  how to open publication in publisher 2002 in
>> different version of publisher say  pub 2000

0
gsauer (5093)
11/24/2004 9:58:39 PM
I had to read it twice myself.  :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mary Sauer" <gsauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
>I mis-read this one...
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MS MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://www.msauer.mvps.org/
> "JoAnn Paules" <jl_amerson@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> You cannot open a newer version in an older one. You would have to have
>> someone with Pub 2002 save the file as a Pub 2000 file. In doing that you
>> run the risk of losing something in the conversion tho.
>>
>> --
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>

>> "gza" <gza@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> someone please tell me  how to open publication in publisher 2002 in
>>> different version of publisher say  pub 2000

0
jl_amerson (3088)

open two different Access reports

opening .pst archives

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Public Folder link to Excel File

publishing
I'm trying to REMOVE the publishing funtion of a "previously published" excel document. I can't see where to remove the function. How do you remove the option. I've tried resaving the document and looked at all options I see. Robert From the Excel Help Modify and republish data on a Web page that was previously saved by Excel When you publish or save your Microsoft Excel data as a Web page, Excel creates an HTML version of the file (with the extension .htm). If you want to update that data on the Web page, and you saved or published a worksheet or items on a wor...

opening a .docx with word 2004

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Effectively stoping open relay.
I have a client who started using exchange 2003 few days back. This client is having more than 12 subnets starting from 172.27.50.0, 172.16.0.0 to 172.27.0.0 and 10.172.172.0 & 10.172.173.0 subnets in different location in town which are conneted by DSL. This users are connecting to the Exchange server 172.16.5.25. Most of these users are POP3 users. I have 2 SMTP Virtual Server running. Default SMTP Virtual server 172.16.5.25 and the second for Externel. In the Mail connector I have added only the external as the local bridgehead server. In the relay properties of the internal I...

Mailboxsize is different
hi! i've got a crazy problem. when you look at the mailboxes in the exchange system manager, then you see, e.g. user xy with 220 mb mailboxsize. but when you look at the outlook, then the mailbox size is only 150 mb. but there are no filters or something else activated. and the problem is on the local outlook and on the terminalserver outlook. i hope someone has a solution about my problem. thanks. stefan ...

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003