ok , i'm making name tags for an event....have to change the name

here is my problem....I am doing name crads.... so i have to change the name
on each crad.....and i am lost as how to do that.....and then they all print
out with the different names...Thank you... Fran

You will have to build a data base and use mail merge.
Help here:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Fran Buettner" <Fran Buettner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> here is my problem....I am doing name crads.... so i have to change the name
> on each crad.....and i am lost as how to do that.....and then they all print
> out with the different names...Thank you... Fran

0
Mary

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Display of UML State Transition Event
Dear Group, I am attempting to use the UML Statechart with a couple of states and a transition between them. I select properties, Events, Change Event type, say, and can see ChangeEvent1 in the property window but... ....when I Ok back to the drawing the ChangeEvent1 is not displayed by the transition. I can enter actions in a similar way and they are displayed. How cna I get the event visible too in the drawing? Surely this is the most important aspect of a transition i.e. what caused it, regards, Colin Smith ...

Renaming Partial File Names

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Shortcut for inserting names?
Hi, I am building many formulas, each with many named cells as part of it. Currently I have to go to Insert | Name | Paste with the mouse each time I want to insert a name. I looked in Walkenbach's Excel Bible but couldn't find any mention of a keyboard shortcut or other shortcut. Is there one I could take advantage of? I've got Excel 2002. Thanks, Jamie ...

Changing language

Event ID 9097
My Exchange 2003 namespace has become unregistered in Windows Management Instrumentation on the system. Support article 288590 describes my problem exactly. However, the resolution posted in the article does not work for me. I get an error message relating to invalid namespace. Any help would be appreciated. ...

If a worksheet name is = to test then a msgbox appears
I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. For example, if the name of a sheet in a workbook is equal to test then display msgbox saying sheet already exists. Thanks Vick dim ws as worksheet set ws = nothing on error resume next set ws = worksheets("test") on error goto 0 if ws is nothing then msgbox "doesn't exist" else msgbox "already exists" end if Vick wrote: > > I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. > > For example, if the name of a sheet in a w...

Changing the words "Sales Receipt" to "Invoice"
I cannot find how to change the word at the top right of our Sales document to read "Invoice" rather than "Sales Receipt". We bill out as a receivable for most of our goods and there seems to be some confusion with our customers. Thanks in advance for your help. -- Ron Moore Changing Sales Order to Invoice There is a receipt variable called "Transaction.ReceiptTransactionName" (in <SUB name="PrintTransactionType"> of receipt.xml)which returns the "default" name for the transaction based on it's type. You can replace this w...

Change View
Hi I have in a default view: My Active Accounts and I would like to change it to: Active Accounts Thanks Carlos Hi Carlos, This can be setup in the Account entity. Customize the Account Entity - forms and Views - Select Active Accounts and Set as default. This should do it. Hope this helps! Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www.inogic.com -------------------------- "Carlos De la Cruz" <carlos.delacruz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:F19899E7-A9EB-4F38-BE4C-BA01991CD2C0@micro...

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...

changing a cell of 60 files
Hi all I've 60 files and another one which summarizes all of them.. I've to put a day in the cell a1 and then I'd like to cut and paste that day in the cell a1 of the other 60 files without having to change all of them manually. I'd like to save and then exit every single file.The files are named 0001 0002 0003..and so on. I know that this is possible with a macro..but I've got a problem.. It's possible not to have the prompt which asks for updates of the file everytime I open one of them?? Thanks for the help Rossella Hi Rossella http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy4.htm ...