Office Publisher

I can see my photo along the clipart and font on print preview and on the
print screen but it doesn't print, how can I get it to print?

"DoodleBug" wrote:

> I can see my photo along the clipart and font on print preview and on the
> print screen but the photo doesn't print, how can I get it to print?
Look at the Advanced print settings options on the print page, be certain you
have Print full-resolution linked graphics enabled.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"DoodleBug" <DoodleBug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can see my photo along the clipart and font on print preview and on the
> print screen but it doesn't print, how can I get it to print?

0
Mary

how do i create an office data connection file
i want to call a parameterized data connection. i want to eventually put this in office sharepoint server 2007's data connection library. every time i open the connection file i have successfully created that connects to the db, it want me to pick a table. i can cancel out of that and change it to sql and say to use a procedure, but i can't save this file, and the "Edit Query..." and "Parameters..." buttons are disabled so i can't set parameters. why is it so hard to work with this thing? thanks ...

Reinstalling MS Office Small Buisness Edition, 2003
When reinstalling MS Office 2003 from the orginal CD, it states a PA561401.CAB file is missing. How can I retrieve this file if it's not on the installtion disk? Dave Is your CD an OEM version or a full MS version. If the product key contains the letters OEM then post back -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:224E1F6F-7FF7-44F0-8973-A4974CB9AC0D@microsoft.com... > When reinstalling MS Offic...

How can I search for a ? in Publisher?
I did a Search & Replace and somehow ? marks were placed throughout my 32-page document. I want to be sure I found them all, but when I search for ?, it stops at every letter. Appreciate some advice. Thanks. It doesn't work for me either. It doesn't work in 2010 as well. You can checkmark *Match whole words only* Publisher will look between each word rather than each letter. Not much help when you are dealing with 32 pages. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "guymaine" <guymaine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B89D6FF6-B7...

Office:mac 2004 installation problem
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone out there can help me... Way back in March I bought a new MacBook, and with it a copy of Office:mac 2004 student & teacher edition. I installed my copy of Office straight away, but didn't realise I needed to uninstall the Trial edition first. Every time I opened anything in Office, both the REAL and TRIAL editions started up - which is obviously quite annoying - so I tried to uninstall the trial. However, the REAL Office then stopped working. Getting a bit fed up, I tried to completely remove all traces of Office and start again. However, when I tr...

Importing a .cdr file in Publisher 2007
Hi there, someone has sent me a .cdr file, is there a way to import it into Publisher? Thanks, Ulli You can import a .cdr file in 2007. Not sure about the version however. I cannot import CorelDraw 12 images into Publisher. Your sender can convert the .cdr in Corel to a .wmf or .emf or any other format. Try importing, Insert, picture, from file. If your sender cannot convert the file, send it to me and I will convert it for you. mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ulli" <Ul...

I have Korean Office...I need English (US) Office
LIPs don't seem to provide me with a solution...apparently there is no English LIP!?!?!?!?!? Seriously? That's crazy! LIP = Language Instruction Pack?? Why NO English? Where is Windows / Office developed? America, right? I'm in Korea. I bought a Korean computer. It came with Korean Windows. I need English menus and whatnot on my MS Office applications. In news:7430603D-8534-4235-A16D-D073B471EF85@microsoft.com, abundantmind <abundantmind@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > LIPs don't seem to provide me with a solution...apparently > there is...

Converting Publisher 2002 catalog to PDF
I created a catalog using Publisher 2002. Now I need to convert it to PDF. The problem is that when I convert if, the pages do not appear in consecutive order (i.e., the first page of the catalog appears with the last page). Does anyone have a solution for this problem? Are you producing the catalog as a saddle-stitched book? What you are getting is printer's/press spreads, which, unless it is going on a large format press, is probably fine for your printer. If you are printing separate sheets to be bound by a different method, or if it is going on a large format press, and the printe...

Publisher font issue
I have an issue with Publisher 2000 and the calendar font size. The defaulted font size is 18. In each calendar date box, when I enter information is a smaller font (8 font), and save; close the program and then reopen; the 8 font text defaults to 18 font. I need the smaller font for information that needs to go into the calendar. I have tried a few tings through the help feature but nothing I do seems to work. Can someone help me with this or tell me how to fix this problem? Thanks Try this, put the calendar on the background (master page) Ctrl + m , use text boxes for your i...

Office 2004 Project Gallery
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3184399017_17854679 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit In the main screen of the Office 2004 Project Gallery, there are icons for things like �Mail Message� and �Calendar Event�. How can I add, for example, �Address Book Entry� or �Task� to the Project Gallery? --B_3184399017_17854679 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML...

Do I need Publisher installed to read/edit articles in an e-mail?
I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to read and edit these e-mail articles? On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 22:20:03 +0000, quilter512 wrote (in article <E5DAA762-0ABA-49C2-8DDB-9A0D05162496@microsoft.com>): > I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created > articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to > read and edit these e-mail articles? You can answer your own question by STFW. You not heard of Google Grou...

Running Office 2004 with network homes on 10.4
Hi. Im really at the end of my tether with office now, for well over a year it seems as though no matter what I do office just behaves like a spoilt brat. Were talking 10-20 minute load times just to load an office app. It will sit there and first it say configuring microsoft office components. then through a host of other things until eventually as i said about 20 minutes later it will actually open. I've seen things about fonts before, but i can tell its not just (if at all) this. I have a reasonably fast network, so i cant see how it is network issues. All clients have networ...

I have recently bought a new computer with Vista Home Premium, but my Publisher 2003 will not load as it states there is no Windows XP or 2000 running. Quite right, but do I really have to buy the 2007 version? As a UK charity we have bought the Student 2007 office version - is there a student version of Publisher 2007? -- Mark Ward Senior User Try installing in safe mode. Do you get an error other than there is no XP or 2000. Publisher 2003 should install on Vista. List of system requirements for Microsoft Office 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822129/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT ...

Help! New to Publisher
What is the A...at the bottom of a page inside a small box? I am typing a newsletter. Shouldn't one page flow to the next like in Microsoft Office? If it is text overflow, I cannot retrieve. What am I doing wrong? Please advise. That indicates that there is more text inside that area that cannot be seen. If you stretch that text box down, you'll see the rest of your text. To make it flow from one box to another, you need to set it up for that. (I will admit that I break mine manually because I've never taken the time to learn how to do it correctly.) -- The problem with ...

How do I publish to the web a 3 page web pubblication from Publis.
I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? Review the FAQ - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 -- David Bartosik - MS MVP www.publishermvps.com "Bazbo" <Bazbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B2BCFAD-8DB3-40C3-A0E2-B1EBDC60DE74@microsoft.com... > I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it > to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? ...

publisher screen pulsing
my publisher file won't stop flashing or pulsing and its driving me crazy! is it because my files is too large? Wouldn't think large files would cause pulsating. How current is your video driver? Do you have high contrast enabled in the accessibility options? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Bridget" <Bridget@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4DD91197-000F-40EA-B47D-C442B7E6B4D7@microsoft.com... > my publisher file won't stop flashing or pulsing and its driving me crazy!...

Automatically adjust table row height in Publisher
Is it possible to have Publisher automatically adjust row height when working in a table? No... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "cdavetype" <cdavetype@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AAADE565-0540-4135-B7EF-D6DB4AD01B91@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to have Publisher automatically adjust row height when working > in a table? ...

Batch conversion between publisher versions.
My parents downloaded the trial of office 2007, unknown to me, and created lots of documents that are quite important. The trial has expired, is there a way to batch convert these to publisher 2000 format, as that is what they were using before. There is 100+documents. No, there is no batch conversion. Your only recourse would be to buy Publisher 2002, 2003 or 2007. Or find some kind soul to convert the files for you, one at a time. This conversion isn't necessary with newer versions of Publisher because the newer versions will open 2000 files. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://offi...

Time Stamp in office
Hi All; Does anyone know of a way (keystroke, etc...) to put a time stamp into a Entourage document? On 5/11/04 6:00 PM, in article BCC6EF5F.291%thomasjones@adelphia.net, "Thomas Jones" <thomasjones@adelphia.net> wrote: > > Does anyone know of a way (keystroke, etc...) to put a time stamp into a > Entourage document? Get "Date Stamp X" script at MacScripter.net <http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/> It gives you about 20 different date-time formats to choose from. By default you do it with cmd-ctrl-D but you can change the key combo if yo...

problems with website publishing
i'm having problems publishing a new site i've made on publisher 2003. i've made two other sites and, once i figured out how to do it, i was able to publish and update no problem. it may be coincidence but since recently downloading updates from microsoft, i now can't make updates or add the new site i've made. i taught myself using publisher and help i've found online, so i'm not exactly in the know with all of the "proper" terminology or procedures. i really need some guidance in a hurry! On Dec 10, 11:50 pm, Kris <K...@discussions.microsof...

office 2008 beta
I wish to uninstall an expired beta version, but the program closes after displays the message that the office is expired. How can I do it? Thanks. In article <d027e598-7a78-435c-84eb-e0bce0d7ec2d@d61g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>, "jonathan.vivenzio@gmail.com" <jonathan.vivenzio@gmail.com> wrote: > I wish to uninstall an expired beta version, but the program closes > after displays the message that the office is expired. How can I do > it? If the Remove Office application doesn't work, I'd start with deleting the Office 2008 folder, and the preferences...

Publisher v 2.0
I have some files from an old 3.1 system that I would like to import into a newer v of Publisher. Can I open them with Publisher 2003 etc? You should be able to open them... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:081001c4e5f5$c7f92a40$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I have some files from an old 3.1 system that I would > like to import into a newer v of Publisher. Can I open > them with Publisher 2003 etc? >-----Original Message----- >...

in publisher my work is printing mirrored?(backwards) why??
help!! Take a look at your printer settings. There probably is a T-Shirt or Mirror setting. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "brett" <brett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C118D617-4B58-477B-844D-7CC34E1EDC43@microsoft.com... > help!! Thanks!!!! now sorted :-) "Mary Sauer" wrote: > Take a look at your printer settings. There probably is a T-Shirt or Mirror > setting. > > -- > Mary Sauer > http://msauer.mvps.org/ > > "brett" <brett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:C11...

How do 1 set up square or round labels 12 per sheet in Publisher?
I'm trying to use Avery 5294 and can't seem to manipulate publisher to set up 12 squares or rounds 3 across x 4 down. gbdonart wrote: > I'm trying to use Avery 5294 and can't seem to manipulate publisher > to set up 12 squares or rounds 3 across x 4 down. ============================ What version of Publisher are you using? In Pub 2003 you could try the following: Create one label and go to...File / Page Setup... Choose... Avery J8164 Avery L7164 On the print screen you can make adjustments if you click the "Adjust Label Printing" button. FWIW.....

Powerpoint and Publisher
How can I insert a powerpoint presantation into a publisher web page and still have the animations work?? -- HAVE A GREAT DAY You need to save the PPT file as a web site in PP and then upload that PP web site to your server. And then have a link on your Publisher web site that points to the PP web site home page. Now as far as if PP will retain animations after being converted to a web site that would be a question for the PP Forum. David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] www.publishermvps.com www.davidbartosik.com "THOMAS AND ANGELINA" <THOMASANDANGELINA@discussions.microsoft.com>...

[WP]
We are running Office 2002 company wide with Exchange 2003 Sp2. Is it possible that I can only upgrade my OL2002 to OL2007? Assist Please. Thank you. WILDPACKET <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We are running Office 2002 company wide with Exchange 2003 Sp2. > > Is it possible that I can only upgrade my OL2002 to OL2007? Sure, but you'll lose most of the integration of Outlook with the other Office products. No more mail merge, for example. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...