office publisher #3

ola gostaria de saber como passar um texto do office publicher para word.
0
moshe (12)

http://office.microsoft.com/pt-br/publisher/FX100649121046.aspx

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"moshe" <moshe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> ola gostaria de saber como passar um texto do office publicher para word.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Office / Excel 2003
Hello, Hope someone here can help me out. Upgraded from Excel 97 (Word too) to Office Pro 2003 installing everything on an XP Pro desktop connected to a network running Microsoft SBS2000. Now, when I simply open Excel, I get: "The file cannot be opened because your virus scanner has detected a problem with the file.". But I'm not trying to open any file, just Excel. HELP! I get the same thing in trying to open an old file, saved in Excel 97. If I add anything to one cell (or two, just something at all) and then save the file it saves it but when I go to open it with the O...

Duplicate detection Rules stuck in "Publishing" status
Hi I have a CRM NLB cluster with a 2 x Web and 2 x SQL Servers. I cannot get the CRM Duplicate detection rules to publish. Any help? ...

Pie Chart Help #3
I am trying to create a pie chart and having trouble with selecting slices within the chart and grouping them together. I I want it to look like a scattered chart but want to select which pieces will group together. Please help. Thanks. ...

Reduced Functionality Mode
I have Adobe InDesign but occasionally get Publisher files that someone wants me to look at or suggest changes. If I get the trial software, when it reverts to the "reduced functionality mode", will I still be able to open existing Publisher files? Will I be able to save to other formats without editing? Thanks for you help. Basically you won't be able to do much of anything once the trial period is over. In reduced-functionality mode, programs function similarly to a viewer. When a program is running in reduced-functionality mode, many menu items are unavailable (dimmed),...

office 2004 update 11.5.1 Macintosh fails to find correct version
I'm running MacOS X 10.5.5 and have not previously had MS update problems. I am running a full legal copy of 2004 version 11.5.0 . When I tell one of the apps to check for updates it finds 11.5.1, and that downloads fine. But when it attempts to install it searches for some time and then says it can not find the correct version of Office to update. I've tried downloading it manually and running the updater by hand but that fails in exactly the same way. Manually running updaters for 11.5.0 or 11.5.2 result in exactly the same error, but 11.5.1 should work (since I'm o...

How to mail merge a MS publisher document
I have a trifold MS Publisher brochere prepared. I have a mailing list in MS Excel. Q: How do I insert the fields and have them draw from excel file? Q: Do text boxes adapt to number of characters in name or address so that there are no cut-offs or wide spacing? What version Publisher? Simplify Customer Mailings with Publisher 2000 http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010449521033.aspx Mail and catalog merge 2002-03 http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH062524751033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft....

problem with fonts using Word as editor #3
All new messages come up with a superscript font. I remove the check mark and go into default, but new msgs keep coming up in superscrip.What is one to do? Leo Leo Kerner <l.kerner@sympatico.ca> wrote ... > All new messages come up with a superscript font. I remove the check > mark and go into default, but new msgs keep coming up in superscrip.What > is one to do? Since you keep asking, I'll reply with my first reaction to all word-as-email-editor problems: don't use Word as your email editor. It's a simple and 100% effective solution to this and a whole host of ot...

Installing Project Trial On Top Of Office Enterprise
I've previously purchased and installed MS Office Enterprise 2007 on my computer with its own 25 character product key. I'm attempting to download and install a trial version of MS Project Standard 2007 and was given a different 25 char key for that. The trial literature refers to the trial as "MS Office" and I'm concerned about overlaying my current Office installation or having it compromised as a result of installing this Project trial. Any comments about how MS manages this? -- Thank you, Bill S Bill S wrote: >I've previously purchased...

save Publisher as HTML
I am trying to create a newsletter in Publisher 2007, which I need to save as HTML so that I can import it into Constant Contacts. How do I save a Publisher 2007 document as HTML? Thanks! -- Diane I believe you would do, File Publish to website I'm a Publisher 2000 user and it's File, Save as a website. Why not save as a pdf file and send it as an attachment? -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Diane" <Diane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4234AC2E-D953-41EB-A176-9A8D4CF49374@microsoft.com... >I am trying to create a newsletter i...

Office 2010 retail
2 questions 1. Office used DOCx by default. Many users have older ver that only reads DOC. How can I change the default to DOC? 2. Line spacong by default is greater than 1 normal space. How can I change the default to the second line spacing option from the ribbon? -- Art Artsr3;1777323 Wrote: > 2 questions > 1. Office used DOCx by default. Many users have older ver that only > reads > DOC. How can I change the default to DOC? > > 2. Line spacong by default is greater than 1 normal space. How can I > change > the default to the second l...

I have Office XP, is publisher included in this suite and if not,. #2
(1) It would have helped if you'd used the subject line for the subject and then asked a complete question in the message area. (2) Which version of office do you have? Some do, some don't. If you have Publisher, it will be in your Programs list. Since you're asking, I guess the obvious answer is that the version you purchased does not come with Publisher "dharnois" wrote: > ...

Time calculation #3
How can I calculate average time using hundredths of a second? For example: 1:43:23,88 is 1 hour, 43 minutes, 23 seconds and 88 hundredths of a second. If I want to divide this with, say 20, it's not so difficult to do by excluding the hundredths. But how is it done including it? (I want to use it to calculate average lap time running tracks). // Roger (Sorry for my poor english...) Roger, If you haven't done so, format it to include hundredths. Format - Cells - Number - Custom: hh:mm:ss,00 hh:mm:ss,000 -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net --------...

Formating in a Report, the highest 3 records
How do i can format the hightes 3 records on an Access Report? Unfortunately the Access doesn't have the Excel have the function "Large"... Can you help me? Look in Access Help for "TOP". HTH -- -Larry- -- "Luis Marques" <Luis Marques@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F467B234-EA95-4F79-91B0-EDC12E61FD00@microsoft.com... > How do i can format the hightes 3 records on an Access Report? > > Unfortunately the Access doesn't have the Excel have the function "Large"... > > Can you help me? Try writing your ...

How can i configure entourage mail so that it is accessible outside office network as well??
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: Exchange Pls suggest how can i configure entourage mail so that it is accessible even when i am not in office network?? <br><br>thanks for the help. Hi, you use an Exchange account. You can therefore always log in via OWA (Outlook Web Access) through a web browser. If you use Snow Leopard at home, you can also configure Apple Mail to access your Exchange account. Alternatively, if you have Entourage 2008 on your Mac (any version except for the Home & Student Edition), you can also use E...

Use CPalette in CtlColor #3
hi, I want to change the Backgroundcolor in a ComboBox like HBRUSH CNxDbComboBox::CtlColor(CDC* pDC, UINT nCtlColor) { pDC->SetBkColor(RGB(255,174,94)); return blablabla... } ok, so far so good. But on Terminal-Server it won't show me the Color because of limited Colors in the Palette. So how can I use CPalette to solve this. I created a Palette and called pDC->RealizePalette(), but it didn't work out. A problem seems to me, that I need a CPaintDC, but I have a CDC!? Someone has a Idea? Thanks in advance Daniel ...

Vlookups to Excel Version 3 files.
I use a system that on a daily basis creates an Excel version 3 file containing cost centers and their budgets. When I do vlookups from other Excel 97 files to this file it takes a long time for the sheet to calculate. If I save the Excel V3 file as Excel 97 its OK, and if the Excel V3 file is open before the 97 file its OK. I don't want to have to constantly save the V3 file as 97 (I may not be around to do that always) Does anyone know how to resolve this. Thanks Naz ...

problem and solution for MS CRM 3.0 outlook client
Hello, I installed the CRM 3.0 outlook client, and when I restarted outlook it gave the following error messages: There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM server. The server might be unavailable. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator." "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." I used network monitor to determine that the server was sending back an 401 unauthorized error to the SOAP request WhoAmI. The solution i...

Norton Internet Security 2006 and CRM 3.0 oulook Client
Hiya All, I'm new to the group and this is my first post - so please let me know if I vae inadvertently breached the group's etiquette. I run a Small Business Server 2003 with CRM 3.0 and Exchange - patched to SBS sp1. I have a problem with a rougue Outlook client .. this particular client runs Norton's Internet Security 2006. This box was also recently rebuilt completely with XP SP2. When Norton's is running, http://crm and http://companyweb is unavailable - Explorer window disappears completely. IP address of SBS box is added to nortons as an "Allowed" IP. This i...

Autocomplete #3
When I write in the address of the person that I am sending to Outlook would suggest names, like autocompleting it. I have checked the box that says, suggest names when completing to, cc, ccc, and it still does not work. Does anyone have any suggeestions?? You confused me. You said it autocompletes, then you said it doesn't. What happened in between? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Allison" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2bb201c3afba$931aa280$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I write in the address of the person that I am > sending to O...

Business Portal 3.0 Extranet+Cisco PIX 5510ASA Firewall
Does anyone have info on what to open and how to open BP3.0 to the internet thru a CISCO PIX 5510ASA Firewall. If so I could use that info. Thanks The Business Portal Installation Guide explains which ports to open to deploy Business Portal in an extranet. The information is not specific to your firewall, but should still apply. Is there some other information that you need? -- Donna Marshall Technical Writer Microsoft Dynamics GP This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "rpotthoff" wrote: > Does anyone have info on what to ...

CRM 3.0: Email to internal users fails; external addresses work fi
I've created a workflow rule that when run will send an email to an internal address (local to the exchange server where the router is installed) and cc and external address (@hotmail.com). No matter how this rule is configured, only the external party will ever receive the email. I'm attempting to use this for internal escalation notification, but can't seem to get any CRM users to receive the email. Any thoughts? If you go to settings - organization settings - system systems then click on the email tracking tab there is an entry called Set whether to exclude e-mails betw...

Looking for sounds Office 2004
I'm looking for sounds for office 2004 - not the default sets that come with Office. I've seen a few - but they did not work with OS X products. Can anyone point me to a selection of sounds for Office 2004? I'm running OSX 10.3.5. and keep my OS updated with the security updates, etc. Thanks! Do you mean sound sets for Entourage? If so, you can find several here: <http://www.soundsetcentral.com/> On 10/8/04 3:38 PM, in article BD8C64F4.1366%njsmith@InfoSmiths.com, "Neva Smith" <njsmith@InfoSmiths.com> wrote: > I'm looking for sounds for office 2...

Publisher and email
I just installed MS Professional 2003 on a new computer, I having trouble emailing a publisher document as a message. I do have the option to send as a mesage, so when I click send as message and type the email address in and click send, exit out of publisher and try to open outlook, outlook will not open up. (It is default email application) If I bring up the task manager, under processes there are two applications of outlook running. How do I fix this issue? I can email attachments without issue. The purpose of emailing as a mesages is create and send email newsletters to my customer...

publisher did not recognize my files
after updating office 2000, I can no longer read my saved publications How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "bosshossmotorcycle" <bosshossmotorcycle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA4DEA42-9ED4-4E5A-8BA0-F0D724EFCA90@microsoft.com... > after updating office 2000, I can no longer read my saved publications ...

Office 2004 for Mac won't reinstall on MacBook
My supplier swapped my daughter's dodgy iBook for a new MacBook. I was advised I could reinstall Office 2004 for Mac on the MacBook. It refuses to install, despite me removing the test drive. It gets to the installation stage then either: 1) Freezes completely, so I have to stop after half an hour or so 2) Or tells me it has installed, when it hasn't! Does anyone have any suggestions? My daughter did her school art project using the test drive then found she couldn't print it out. I ended up having to paste it on to a email, send it to myself then reformat all the type using Lot...