Need Help with Pub 2007

I have printed a bunch of books from Pub 2007 .... it is set up by Pub and
is a folded 8.5 X 11 page that makes the book 5.5 X 8.5 when folded.

When you print this you get page 1 on the right side of the sheet and page
64 on the left side .... when you flip over the page you get page 2 on the
left side and page 63 on the right.  It's all good .... it all works out
fine for the folded book.

Here is the problem I'm trying to solve.

Ocassionally I need to replace a sheet that did not print as expected.  How
can I command Pub 2007 to print out a specific page on both sides from a
publication like this?

Thanks

0
xeroid (34)

Go to print preview, on the toolbar select 2 x 3. Scroll through until you come
to the page you want printed, make a note of what page is next to what page.
Type these numbers in the page range in the correct order on the print screen.
Take a look at print preview on the print screen to be certain it is the way you
want the pages printed.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Wayne" <xeroid@kos.net> wrote in message
>I have printed a bunch of books from Pub 2007 .... it is set up by Pub and is a
>folded 8.5 X 11 page that makes the book 5.5 X 8.5 when folded.
>
> When you print this you get page 1 on the right side of the sheet and page 64
> on the left side .... when you flip over the page you get page 2 on the left
> side and page 63 on the right.  It's all good .... it all works out fine for
> the folded book.
>
> Here is the problem I'm trying to solve.
>
> Ocassionally I need to replace a sheet that did not print as expected.  How
> can I command Pub 2007 to print out a specific page on both sides from a
> publication like this?
>
> Thanks

0
mary.sauer (2018)

Unable to attach one doc to another in Word 2007
I need to attach one document (an exhibit) to another document. I first tried right clicking the exhibit doc in Windows Explorer, dragging it to the main doc and then press "Copy Here". All it attached to the main doc was the first page of the exhibit. I then tried the "Insert Object" technique, but that didn't work either. It inserted only the first page, not the whole doc. (As a last resort I tried copying and pasting the exhibit doc contents, but, as I expected, the formatting of the exhibit was all screwed up, so that didn't work either) BTW...

Investment Report Format: Need in terms of %
I just installed MS Money 2004 on my PC. Under the following pulldowns: Investing -> Investment Reports -> Price History a report can be produced tracking price performance of individual stocks vs. benchmarks such as the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The problem / question I have is that the report is not produced in terms of RATE of performance (such as 10% return, 15% return, or whatever). As the report is produced in terms of dollars instead of percent, it is very difficult to read given that some stocks value may be a few dollars, which will be plotted against the ~$9...

Excel 2007 "Can not shift objects off sheet"
In prior versions of Excel, I had no problem inserting a row between two other rows in a spreadsheet. However, every time in Excel 2007 that I try to do this same operation that has worked fine in all prior versions of Excel, I am prevented from doing the insert with a message "Can not shift objects off sheet". The sheet is nowhere near full, so that inserting a new row between two other rows will lose no information whatsoever. So Excel 2007 is not "smart" enough to realize what prior versions of Excel could see. How do I insert a row between two other rows without ...

would i be able to get my gmail account folder in my outlook 2007?
Hi This is Ravi here. My concern is that i do have gmail account running in my outlook 2007 and the problem is that would i be able to get my all folders which is in my gmail account in my outlook 2007. I have checked all options but unfortunately, i can not find any option where i can get any option to activate my those folders as my gmail account is so important for me. I can say that it's my business. I want to use outlook anyhow. So can you being able to solve this problem? if you can, that would be highly appreciated for me. Thanks Ravi "Ravi Patel" ...

Why this program can output this result?Pls help me.
int a[] = {1, 2, 3, 4, 5}; printf("%X\n", a); printf("%X\n", &a[0]); printf("%X\n\n", &a); printf("%X\n", &a+1); printf("%X\n\n", &a[8]); int *ptr = (int *)(&a + 1); printf("%X\n", &a[8]); printf("%X\n\n", ptr); printf("%d\n", *(ptr-1)); output�� 12FEC4 12FEC4 12FEC4 12FED8 12FEE4 12FEE4 12FED8 5 "fiveight" <fiveight@tom.com> wrote in message news:OY74KphiFHA.1968@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > int a[] = {1, 2, 3, 4, 5}; > > printf("%X\n"...

Need to download update 'manually'
I've successfully updated my MS Money 2005 boxed CD version, online, in order to solve a problem (could not open the file created by the trial edition, because the trial edition is higher-rev than the boxed CD version). However, I don't always have internet access, and I may need to re-install MS Money again in the future. Since this is a very critical product for me, I can't afford to be stuck without the update. So - how do I do a more 'classic' update? That is, how do I simply download an update file that I can save and execute at my leisure? It so happened t...

Outlook 2007 Locks up
Outlook 2007 locks up almost every time it is open. It is an Office 2007 Enterprise installation on a clean, updated XP workstation. I just unistalled Outlook and Reinstalled it with no improvement What to do ? Try disabling the RSS feeds to see if that helps. Does Outlook use Word as the email editor? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "steveb" wrote: > Outlook 2007 locks up almost every time it is open. It is an Office 2007 > Enterprise installation on a clean, updated XP workstation. > > I j...

"Tab" help
I have a main form with 2 subforms. I want the user to be able to tab to the second subform when they are finished entering data onto the first subform. I have been able to get it working when tabbing from the main form to the first subform, but not from the first sub to the second. Hi - To tab out of a sub-form you need to press Ctrl-Tab, and the cursor will move to the next control in the tab order on the main form. John Bumbino wrote: >I have a main form with 2 subforms. I want the user to be able to tab to the >second subform when they are finished entering data onto ...

2007 runtime causes error in previously installed version
I developed an application in Access 2007. I packaged it with the Access 2007 runtime environment. I installed it on a machine that has Access 2003 installed. That machine gets errors when using a form developed in Access 2003. In uninstalled the 2007 runtime and the Access 2003 form works fine but now he can't use the application I installed. Some of my users don't have Access at all on their machine so they don't have a problem. I'm guessing that anyone that has built something with a previous version is liable to have an issue with the 2007 runtime. Any suggestions? smc@se...

break slide link in word 2007
I have Office 2007. Want to break the link to the slides I have in my word doc. When I right click the slide, I only get open or edit, or convert. Could you help me locate the right place to break the link; and if necessary add-in I need for Word and/or powerpoint? -- SLB -- SLB In Word 2007, click the Office button and choose Prepare. To the right you'll see an item "Edit Links to Files" (which appears only when there are linked items in the document). Click that to open the Links dialog. Select any or all of the listed links and click the Break Link button. ...

ODBCDirect Problem In Access 2007
I am trying to connect to oracle database and i've tried using Microsoft Jet workspace and ODBCDirect workspace. Once i run the macro at microsoft office 2007 under windows vista and i get the error "Run time error '3847' ODBCDirect is no longer supproted. Rewrite the code to use ADO instead of DAO'". My coding is as following. Function PopulateListOfOdbcTableToLink(OdbcName As String, ByRef ListOfTables As Collection) As Integer Dim wrkJet As Workspace Dim dbs As Connection Dim tdf As TableDef Dim Atable As Variant Dim Rs As Recordset Dim AllTabl...

ExMerge Problems HELP!!!
I am trying to exmerge data from a corrupt store which ive manageed to remount but when i try and exmerge from the store to the newly created mailboxes ive created for the user i get "No users were found containing mailboxes in the database(s) specified. Please specify another domain controller in the domain containing the users. If users are present in more than one domain, do not specifya domain controller. In this case, the program will query the Global Catalog for the users that have mailboxes in the selected database(s)" Any ideas????? TIA Dan Orchard How did you build the A...

Help required in Custom Number format
Hi friends, I have a number 1525149. When i apply "comma" style it gives 1,525,149. Where as i need 15,25,149 (indian style). Tried to modify in Format>Cells>Custom number format but not made it. Can you give a solution. Thanks in advance. Madhu Hi Madhu, Here is a format that you can use [>=10000000]##\,##\,##\,##0.00�;[>=100000]##\,##\,##0.00;##,#�#0.00 -- HTH Bob Phillips "Madhu" <madhu@paceinfo.com> wrote in message news:%23rfv3uAaFHA.1088@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi friends, > > I have a number 1525149. When i appl...

Excell help #2
I have several excell projects that need to be completed quickly. I d not have the time to do it. Is there anyone on the board that doe this type of work? If so please feel free to contact me a dbell@cranecarrier.co -- dusty ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dustyn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1258 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26173 ...

I need MVP margin help!
I've had two swings and misses with this problem so hopefully third try is the charm. I have Outlook 2002 with windows xp pro. Somehow I managed to change my margins on my email and I can sometimes move them back manually but sometime not. What I really want to do is to have the default margins set properly so I don't have to fiddle with them all the time. Please help! what mail format? are you using word? have you tried setting them in Word? "Paul" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13ccf01c44414$207f39e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > ...

Scatterplot Duplicate Values Charting Help (URGENT!!!) GMAIL invite offer inside
Sorry to be so rude in the title but I'm making a scatterplot in Exce and I have XY values like (1,4), (1,3.5), and (1,4). When I plot the with the scatterplot wizard, the (1,4)s are indistinguishable. I'd lik Excel to differentiate them. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I'l throw in a gmail invite for anyone who can do this for me. . I've bee using Photoshop to paste numbers next to the points and this is reall tedious. THANKS -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi! Excel will do a brilliant job of putting (1,4) in the same place ever time it encounters...

Need Help Removing Browsed Pages From Edit Hyperlink Box
I created a Hyperlink to retrieve stock market data from a webpage. When I was editing the Hyperlink, I noticed that there are some nasty adult webpages listed when I clicked on "Browsed Pages" of the Edit Hyperlink dialog box. Is there anyway to remove these links and webpages from my system? Clearing your history might work. Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools|Internet Options..|Clear History ...

two fields automatically need to come up!
Access 2003 - After creating a table, I can type in the first field and if I have already used that student name, it automatically comes up and I can just press enter. I would like the second field to come up automatically as soon as the first field name is complete so I can press enter also - the first field is the student name and the second field is the student ID #. In other words, I would like the two fields to come up together automatically and I just have to press enter. How do I do this? Goldie What you are describing sounds suspiciously like what happens in Excel.. Access ...

Formula Help Please #6
I'm doing a lotto chart for work. The initial investment is $250. If we win or lose, I would like to key in the amount in the respective column and have the amount column automatically update itself. The one thing I can't figure out is how to take the previous days amount and make it part of the formula. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks. I don't know if the example chart I've put in will translate well on the upload but this is how the chart looks. Thanks once again. Initial Investment Win Lose Amount 250 10 240 10 250 153...

Pub refuses to word wrap
Publisher refuses to word wrap. I am experienced with pub but I can not figure why it is doing this. I create a text box and leave the setting at their default (through, both sides). I enter text into the text box. I insert a jpg image, set its format layout properties to tight, both sides. After this, the text refuses to work wrap, all it does is move above or below the image. I have spent over an hour jacking around with the text box properties, changing the images order from back to front and everything else I can mess around with. What gets me I am editing an existing publicati...

I would like a little help with a formula
Hello Folks, I have a round up problem in a simple formula. I do not want the answer to round up more than 3 places. I am calculating the cost of something including taxes and for some reason the formula wants to round up when it shouldn't and add $0.01 to the answer. Cells: v23 to v27 are taxable amounts Cells: v28 to v32 non taxable amounts Cell N36 = 6.50% taxes Cell N41 = 10% down payment V23 = $3482.73 V24 = $752.55 V28 = $3,000 V32 = $25.00 V34 = Taxable total (=SUM V23:V27) $4235.28 (4,235.280000) V35 = non taxable total (=SUM v28:V32) $3025.00 (3025.000000) V36 = Tax...

Need to move decimal to the left two spaces
I have a row with the number 9.10. I need the 9.10 to become 910. Ca someone please tell me how to do this? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com 1. Put 100 into an open cell. 2. Copy the cell. 3. Select the row with 9.10. 4. Go to Edit > Paste Special > Multiply HHT Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I have a row with the number 9.10. I need the 9.10 to become 910. Can >someone please tell me how to do this? Thanks! > > >--- >Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > >. > Thanks Jason... that did it! Apprec...

CountIf and Sum Help???
Within a macro I am trying to add 2 formulas to the bottom row of my worksheet. The code is below and has allowed me to add static data. Now I need to do a count or countif (or something else)for column c that will give me the total number of rows that are "01". And for the final column i want to do a sum. Can anyone help? 01 150080380549 0000718649 000000095556 01 150080380549 0000718650 000000012000 01 150080380549 0000718651 000000002080 01 150080380549 0000718652 000000002912 02 150080380549 ???? ??? ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Off...

outlook 2007 wont open after sending photo to mail recepient
Have tried to snnd a photo from pictures within Vista by richt clicking on the photo and sending to mail recepient and now i can,t open up outlook 2007 .. Your help would be greatley appreciated. Regards David do you get any error messages? Make sure Outlook is not listed in Task Manager, Processes tab a few minutes after you close it. If it is, see http://www.slipstick.com/problems/close.asp. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe...

trust help.
Hi all, We are going to create a two-way forest with CompanyB. The companyB has same internal and external public naming b.com. I just create the conditional forwarder for b.com to use their internal DNS server IPs. Now, when I ping b.com, it still routes to the external IP. Is this supposed to be? If I do nslookup b.com and it returns all their internal DNS IPs. Can I build a two-way forest trust or any additiona steps I need to configure? Thank you. If you are getting a different address when pinging and using NSLOOKUP on the same computer it is probably just the ...