need a new product datasheet template for storage product

looking to create spec sheets for an integrated NAS & iSCSI product line
0
oldsuits (1)

It's rare to find a template for specific purposes. Your best option is to
start creating one from scratch.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"oldsuits" <oldsuits@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> looking to create spec sheets for an integrated NAS & iSCSI product line

0
jl_paules (2769)
9/4/2006 1:29:26 AM
This Microsoft site may give you links
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/technologies/storage/iscsi/default.mspx

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"oldsuits" <oldsuits@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> looking to create spec sheets for an integrated NAS & iSCSI product line

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Need help bring over GP 7.0 data to new a GP 8.0 server.
I'm setting up a GP 8.0 Test Server with SQL 2000 SP3a installed. How do I bring my Great Plains 7.0 Data into the GP 8.0 envirnoment? Thanks in advance, The easiest way is the following: On the 7.0 server, detach DYNAMICS. Copy the DYNAMICS mdf and ldf file from the 7.0 to the 8.0 server. On the 8.0 server, attach and browse to the mdf that you copied. On the 7.0 server, attach DYNAMICS. Repeat for all databases. If you also need the sql logins from the 7.0 server, there is a TK on how to do this (uses a table called RecoveryMaster within Dynamics db). If you can go without the s...

Product Key
Is there anyway to retrieve the product key from a SS2005 Standard Edition installation? Can I use Developer Edition media and convert to Standard Edition using the installed product key after testing? I only have one licensed production server. No media no key for Standard Edition. OS on both servers is Windows 2003 sp2. Thanks, Kevin ...

EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know #3
EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know Hello every body , im be glad to introduce one of the best MLM for every body who wants to explod his/her earning with very simple steps and incredible situation! JUST IMAGINE...... If you achieve only 10% success you will still make $ 143,489.28 If you achieve only 1% success you will still make $ 14,348.928 But If we trust to each other and be serious, reaching to $ 1,434,892.8 is not seem so far,just three or four weeks!! The whole works that you should do : 1) You should open an e-gold account ,th...

Automatically include new code.
It would be nice to have a dex.ini option to have the system not prompt when including code from a new (or updated) chunk file. This way we could push updates to our clients and not deal with the support calls (which we'll get even if we send out an email ahead of time telling them to click "yes" when prompted). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open ...

Moving Outlook Express to New PC
I got a new PC and am trying to move my old Outlook Express e-mails to it (both are using Outlook Express 6.00). I'm assuming that the .dbx files are the e-mail files. My old PC is storing these on C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Identities\...[I don't feel like typing the number!]...\Microsoft\Outlook Express My new PC is storing these on C:\Documents and Settings\Matty\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\...[similar long number]...\Microsoft\Outlook Express I tried copying the .dbx files from my old PC to the Documents and Settings\...\Outlook Express file on my new P...

What is the Outlook keyboard shortcut for checking new mail
"Steve Jaeger" <Sjaeger1@elp.rr.com> wrote in message news:043f01c36b5f$468b1110$a601280a@phx.gbl If there is a coded shortcut for a menu item, you will see it on the rightside of the menu. If you open Tools -> Send/Receive -> Send/Receive All, you will see F9 listed on the right. Also, it is considered impolite to use only the Subject line to carry the body of your message. -- ____________________________________________________________ ** Share with others. Post replies in the newsgroup. ** If present, remove all "-nix" from my email address. _________...

New Mailbox
Hi All, When I create a userid object for a new employee in 'Users and Computers' the NT account is created. I usually wait about 3-5 minutes and the email address are created. Yesteday when I created a new user the email address took about 15 minutes, but Exchange 2003 only created a X500 email address. No smtp etc. I am thinking that this is a problem with RUS, however I have run a rebuild and update, and still no luck, I cant seem to find any messages in the event log either! I deleted the entry and recreated the same user with the same result. I hope someone can help me!!! Tha...

Do I need these?
I was looking through my Add/Remove Programs list and saw the following. I have a Dell Latitude D600 with XP SP3. I use VB 6.0 (Classic). The MSXML KBs stacked up? The .NET updates? Do I really need these? -- Windows Live OneCare Scanner -- MSXML 4.0 SP2 KBs 936181, 954430, 973688 w/ MSXML 6 SP2 KB 973686 -- VIsual C++ 2005 & 2008 Redistributables -- MS .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0 SP2, 3.0 SP2, 3.5 SP1 -- Memory Key Boot Utility Ed Ed from AZ wrote: > I was looking through my Add/Remove Programs list and saw the > following. I have a Dell Latitude D600 with XP SP...

Calendar Template
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I really need to download a 2010 calendar for excel - there does not seem to be anything compatible to download on to my system. <br><br>Any tips? HayleyB@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I really > need to download a 2010 calendar for excel - there does not seem to be > anything compatible to download on to my system. > > Any tips? There's a boat-load of templates on the Microsoft Office web site. You may need Stuffit Expander to uns...

Invoice Template #2
Hi, I am using the invoice template in Office XP. My problem is that the current default currency is the $, I require the �. I have tried the excel help and changing the currency symbol whilst in the invoice works, but as soon as I open a new one it reverts back to the $ sign. Is there a way to set the � sign as default. In Office 2000 I had no problems at all. Thank's in advance. OS (XP Pro) is set to UK English and so is the keyboard. Regards, Monty. ...

Exchange Information Store -- Stops
Hi, Recently at one of the Exchange server, emails stops working. When I recycle "MSExchangeIS --- Microsoft Exchange Information Store", it doesn't stop gracefully, so have to kill "Store.exe". This just happening since last week. No sure when it happens, as System logs doesn't have any errors. Any help, direction would be applicated. Thanks One of the warning messages I get is below Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WAS Date: 6/4/2010 4:35:52 AM Event ID: 5138 Task Category: None Level: Warnin...

CRM 3 Email template issue
Greetings all, I have created an email template that includes accountcategorycode in the following context: This customer's SLA is {!Account:Service Level;not set}. When the email is triggered, the text looks like: This customer's SLA is 6. instead of reflecting the label for the value. I'd like it to display: This customer's SLA is <SLA info from the label>. Am I expecting this to function a way that it can't easily? Many thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide. -Sam ...

Reading material for someone new to Exchange
Hi, Exchange 2003 has recently been set up on our Small Business Edition 2003 server. I know nothing about it and want some beginner information to find out what it is capable of doing and how to do it. All the books on Amazon seem to be for advanced users so I'd appreciate if someone could recommend some books for beginners. Thanks in advance, George On Wed, 10 May 2006 12:23:28 +0100, "George Taylor" <newsgroups@kellymurray.ie> wrote: >Hi, > >Exchange 2003 has recently been set up on our Small Business Edition 2003 >server. > >I know nothin...

Open new form based on two criteria
I have a main form that I need to be able to open another form that is based on two different fields on the main form. This is what I have: Private Sub cmdOpenForm_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdOpenForm_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "SFRM_AllLocationsperContract" stLinkCriteria = (((TBL_LocationContract.ContractNumber) = "&[Forms]! [FRM_CompanyAddContracts]![txtContractID]&") And ((TBL_LocationContract. CompanyID) = "&[Forms]![FRM_CompanyAddContracts]![txtCompanyID]&")) DoCmd...

help needed with repeated copy/paste special
[image: http://home.cogeco.ca/~rbhayana/backload.gif] [image: http://home.cogeco.ca/~rbhayana/mastertable.gif] I ran into a lot of work and am wondering if anyone can help me out. Help would be greatly appreciated because going thru 19272 records for copying and pasting is driving me insane. :mad: These are the 2 files I'm dealing with (see pictures above). Top one is backload file and the one underneath is mastertable. As you can see, FundataKey is common to both files. The values of Fundatakey are not repeated in mastertable however are repeated in the backload file. What...

can a new email notification be sent to an external recipient?
Here's the situation. Exchange 2003 SP2. A certain group of users wants to be notified in their external email accounts (hotmail, gmail, etc) when they receive a new message in their corporate inbox on the Exchange server. How can I do this? There are folks here who might have a better idea, but you could just have the user create a rule in Outlook to send a notice, they could just turn on that rule when needed. The problem you might encounter is that, by default, Exchange won't allow external Auto relaying/forwarding. Here's an article that explains how to change ...

Moving Outlook to a New Computer #3
I use Outlook as my email software, and have a large number of message rules set up to move messages to the correct folders, etc. I am getting a new laptop tomorrow, and want to use it now as the computer I do all my emailing from. I've found info on how to reconnect my old PST file onto the new machine (http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010771141033.aspx). My question is whether this will move all of my message rules to the new machine, and what I need to do to create the various folders on the new machine. Can I copy over the old file structure of these folders to the new m...

New account with new Domain
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I am trying to set up a new entourage email account using a new recently purchased domain. I am putting in mail@domainname.com for incoming and out going mails but when i verify details it tells me both are not right. Do I have to have set up the hosting for the website before being able to set up the email account or do I need to set up the email address at somewhere like GMail first and then will I be able to do it???? Any help appreciated. > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this f...

Need a ZERO as the first character in a cell
How do you make the first number in a string of numbers a zero and keep it there? Depends on if you want a *true* number, or a text number. For Text, precede the entry with an apostrophe ( ' ), OR, pre-format the cell as text. For true numbers, custom format the cell with the number of digits you're using: 00000 -- HTH, RD ===================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ===================================================== "Mr_Jim" <MrJim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

need some help with: formatting of x2 dates in 1 cell
Hi and thanks to anyone who reads this. I have a worksheet which contains two columns of dates. In a second worksheet i have a column which adds the two dates together as TEXT and ommits dates which are blank which works perfectly, however: I would like to know how i could format each of the 2 dates in the 1 cell to have different font colors? Here is my existing cell formula: =IF('Data'!E2=0,"",(TEXT('Data'!E2,"dd/mm/yy"))&" "&IF('Data'!F2=0,"",TEXT('Data'!F2,"dd/mm/yy"))) I have a feeling its not...

Matching Columns in work sheets and copying both rows to new
I am trying to match up two different spread sheets based on one column but to copy both rows to a new sheet. eg. First sheet has the following headings: "Owner Group " "Owner CC " "Type " "Product Categorization Tier 2 " "Product Categorization Tier 3 " "Device Name " "Status " "Model Number " "Mfg. Name " "CI ID " "Old Asset ID " "Serial Number " "Region " "Country " "Site " "Building " "Floor " "...

Help: Need to delete duplicates
I have an access table that has over 470,000 rows. I need to delete the duplicates. None of the "append" query ideas will work as it involves copying and pasing the structure, and Access won't allow me to copy 470,000 rows. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to accomplish this? What error do you get when you run the append query? It could be that the file size is nearing the 2 GB limit. First make a backup copy of the database then run a compact and repair. Then try the append query ideas. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bont...

move to new windows server and upgrade sql server 2000 to 2008
Hi I need to move/upgrade one of our sql server (sql server 2000 SP4 on windows server 2003) to a new sql server 2008 on a new windows server 2003 R2 box. What is the best way to upgrade move the databases /logins etc. If I just backup and restore the database logins/passwords will not be transfered. dbdba -- ontario, canada db There is upgrade advisor for sql server 2008 , search on interent "db" <db@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99D3A184-9888-4ABA-9A2F-AF2363302950@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I need to move/upgra...

Netbackup 6.0MP3 and Exchange 2003 Recovery Storage Groups
Hello, I am running Netbackup 6.0MP3 and Exchange 2003 in a clustered environment. I am attempting to restore from Netbackup a copy of one of our Exchange DBs to mount in my Recovery Storage Group. Anyone else have a similar setup that can shed some light on how to do this? My initial idea was to restore the priv.edb and priv.stm files and manually mount them in the Recovery storage group, but I have seen other posts mentioning restoring straight to the Recovery Storage Group. Documentation for Netbackup doesn't say specifically how to do this. I wouldn't mind doing this manually...

template?
I have several word doc. pages that I would like to convert into email templates that I can send to various contacts as needed. The docs. have graphics etc. already. Is there a way to drop them into an email message and keep them as a template? -- Trying to get ahead Outlook and Word versions?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "G...