My webpage only works in Internet Explorer

I have no idea why other browsers doesn't like my webpage. It's a simple
design with a background, and only a textbox that changes when you navigate.
Has anyone else experienced the same problems?
0
Tine (1)

Please repost your question in the web group along with which version of
Publisher you are using and the address of your website, and we will help
you there. microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign

DavidF

"Tine" <Tine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have no idea why other browsers doesn't like my webpage. It's a simple
> design with a background, and only a textbox that changes when you
> navigate.
> Has anyone else experienced the same problems?

0
Nope8657 (939)