My screen in Publisher 2000 is green. How do I get it back to norm

I opened up an exisiting document and the whole window area is green. When
going in to the colour menus the basic colour palette has the same green
overlay on each colour block. this is only happening in this document and not
in any other files. The monitor settings are all normal and everything else
looks normal. The document is used for a website, and when using the web page
preview, the webpage is normal in the explorer window (coreect colours etc).
Please help! I can send screen shots if that woudl help anyone solve this for
me!
0
Trinity (4)

Trinity wrote:
> I opened up an exisiting document and the whole window
> area is green. When going in to the colour menus the
> basic colour palette has the same green overlay on each
> colour block. this is only happening in this document and
> not in any other files. The monitor settings are all
> normal and everything else looks normal. The document is
> used for a website, and when using the web page preview,
> the webpage is normal in the explorer window (coreect
> colours etc). Please help! I can send screen shots if
> that woudl help anyone solve this for me!
=====================================
Have a look at the following article:

Why has Publisher gone blue & purple?
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/Publisher/FAQs.htm
(scroll down to: Q: Why am I getting psychedelic
colours in a pre-2002 version of Publisher on
Windows XP?)

--

John Inzer

0
oobie (2069)
7/28/2006 3:04:44 PM
It worked! Thanks so much for the help, I would have been stuck searching for
days/weeks! Many thanks.

"John Inzer" wrote:

> Trinity wrote:
> > I opened up an exisiting document and the whole window
> > area is green. When going in to the colour menus the
> > basic colour palette has the same green overlay on each
> > colour block. this is only happening in this document and
> > not in any other files. The monitor settings are all
> > normal and everything else looks normal. The document is
> > used for a website, and when using the web page preview,
> > the webpage is normal in the explorer window (coreect
> > colours etc). Please help! I can send screen shots if
> > that woudl help anyone solve this for me!
> =====================================
> Have a look at the following article:
>
> Why has Publisher gone blue & purple?
> http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/Publisher/FAQs.htm
> (scroll down to: Q: Why am I getting psychedelic
> colours in a pre-2002 version of Publisher on
> Windows XP?)
>
> --
>
> John Inzer

0
Trinity (4)
7/28/2006 3:54:02 PM
Trinity wrote:
> It worked! Thanks so much for the help, I would have been
> stuck searching for days/weeks! Many thanks.
================================
You're welcome.

Thanks for the update.

--

John Inzer

0
oobie (2069)

back to front keys on keyboard
Somebody PLEASE help. I was pressing Ctrl, Alt and 4 to retrieve the euro sign, and must of accidentally pressed another combination of keys, as now the euro sign does not work, and if i try to get the @ sign, i get the " symbol, and so on. This is a large spreadsheet, and it is not practical for me to redo it on another workbook. It is only on this workbook at the moment, but on every worksheet throughout. Does anybody out there know how to revert back to the original keyboard settings??? ...

Get Latest Mobile In Cheapest Rs.. With 50% discount
Get Latest Mobile In Cheapest Rs.. With 50% discount Well If you are A mobile Lover Let's Have a Mobile ''Japanese Mobile Phones'' 'Mobile Affiliate Program'' ''Venture Capital Directory'' '' pcmonde '' '' Bluetooth Marketing'' ''Going Thin Up Top?'' ''J2ME BTree Data Storage'' ''Phone Cell'' '' Telecom network experts'' Just Visit this site and click On your intresting category and get Many More,, Visit :- http://latstmobile.blogspot.com/ ...

Unknown Items Just Disappears when UPC Scanned on the Transaction Screen
Unknown Items Just Disappears when UPC Scanned on the Transaction Screen Our New scanners are not reading extended Barcodes like the old scanner (new scanners are all symbols - 9200 or Cyclones) Question 1. Is there a way to make the FIND window appear when an unknown item is scanned or entered? Or is there an option in RMS to turn this off? Question 2 Does anyone know what CODE to enable on the Symbols so that UPC's with "2495" (for a $24.95 Item) embedded at the end scan? Thanks for any help I believe under options you can have the find window pop up "ParkRanger&...

How can I get my calendar back in view along with inbox view?
I no longer have my calendar displayed on the right side of my Inbox and can't figure out how to get it back. My view has always consisted of Mail Folders on the left, Mail messages in the middle and Calendar and Tasks on the right column. Please help. Thanks. From the main Outlook window, try View | To-Do Bar | Normal. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 "restless44" wrote: > I no longer have my calendar display...

getting rid of POSTDATA.ATT
I have a HTML form set up to email the results to me. Instead of sending the results in the body of the message (as I need them), Outlook puts the results in an attached file named POSTDATA.ATT. By changing adding "encType=text/plain" to my HTML, it correctly places the results in the message body when coming from a computer with Outlook 2000SR-1, but not from another test machine running Outlook 2002SP-2. Is there anything I can put into the HTML code to force Outlook to include the results in the body for all versions of Outlook. ------------------------------------------------...

Outlook 2000 Error #7
When on of our faculty attempts to delete an e-mail from her Outlook 2000 Inbox she receives the following message, "Messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If this problem persist, restart Outlook." She is configured with a POP3 account. Any suggestions to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated, Thank you, Gregg M ...

Excel 2000: Can I display more than one curve in a single chart
Hi All, Can I display more than one curve (i.e., more than a single set of data points) in a single chart? I am using Excel 2000. tia Avraham Makeler. Sure. Select more than 2 columns when you create the chart. Alternately select the chart and follow the prompts at Chart|Add Data Jerry Avraham Makeler wrote: > Hi All, > > Can I display more than one curve (i.e., more than a single set of data > points) in a single chart? > > I am using Excel 2000. > > tia > > Avraham Makeler. ...

Laptop Blue Screens when Deleting
If this isn't the right place for this, can someone move it, please? Anyways, I have a Gateway Laptop (NV52), Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, my antivirus is Webroot Spy Sweeper. I suffered a Blue Screen a few weeks ago. After restarting, I figured out the problem, a type of file I downloaded (.flv). I deleted it and got a blue screen before I could empty the Recycle Bin. So to Safe Mode I went. Deleted the Recycle Bin by accident (Seriously, why is there an option to do so?) So the file stayed, I couldn't run in normal mode because it would BSOD on me. After hours of ...

Excel 2000 HTML/XML format Question
Hi everyone, I have a question about the HTML/XML format of Excel 2000 when you sav a workbook as a web page. I have a requirement where I generate the HTML/XML structur programatically and save it in seperate files (one .htm file for eac worksheet). Everything works fine. However, I was trying to cra everything in one single file and experimenting with various options. For example, I have the following xml structure that creates the tw sheets. Code ------------------- <xml> <x:ExcelWorkbook> <x:ExcelWorksheets> <x:ExcelWorksheet> <x:Name>Sheet1&...

Can't open PDF generated from Publisher unless another PDF is open
Hello, I'm experiencing an unusual problem with Publisher 2007 on 64-bit Vista Business Edition, and the Publish as PDF or XPS function. Specifically, on one Publisher document, if I check the Open file after publishing box, the PDF is generated but won't open unless Acrobat Reader 9.1 is already open and displaying a different PDF. If I copy it to an XP Pro+SP3 machine with Acrobat Reader 8.x / 9.x on it, the same behaviour is seen. However, if I copy it to my Mac running MacOSX 10.5 (Leopard), it opens correctly even if no other PDFs are open. Obviously, as MacOS uses its o...

Memory problems in publisher
Hi, we have "publisher does not have enough memory to load graphics or embedded objetcs", we have tried to solve this problems with Q262855,Q198256; we have 512MB RAM Windows XP, Publisher 2000 sp3;we have tried another hardware and fresh installacion with 1 GB Ram. Also in NT publisher 2000 does not show this problem, when we migrate to XP the problem began, do you know if XP manage different the memory and is a bug of the O.S? Have you changed printers? Did you install an XP printer driver? Publisher saves all printer information within the publication. Try opening the file ...

Going back to the cell you originated
I know this is going to be a simple answer. I am new to code. I enter code to put a message box up. After the user hits ok I want it to take them back to the same cel they started from instead of going to the next cell. What would I write for code? Michael: -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Michael To put up a message box, you don't have to select any cell. Sub test() MsgBox "hello there" End Sub But, your question leads me to believe you want more than that. Sub test() Set startat = ActiveCell Range("B44").Select MsgBox "You'r...

CFileDialog in win 2000
Continuation of my thread image wont load under w2k: It works fine in win XP but we found out that the CFileDialog::domodal always returns IDCANCEL when run on win 2000: void CImgviewDoc::OnFileOpen() { logentry("OnFileOpen()"); if (SAStopped){ /* make sure graph cut or simulated annealing thread is not working*/ char BASED_CODE szFilter[] = "All files (*.bmp;*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.gif;*.ppm;*.pgm;*.png;*.wmf;*.ico)|*.bmp;*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.gif;*.png;*.ppm;*.pgm;*.ico;*.wmf|BMP Files (*.bmp)|*.bmp|JPG Files (*.jpg)|*.jpg;*.jpeg|GIF Files (*.gif)|*.gif|PPM Files (*.ppm)...

Visio 2007 to Visio 2000 coverter
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C7EAEE.FB3A3380 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi all, Is there any free converter for that? TIA el ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C7EAEE.FB3A3380 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META...

How do I get column headings printed on every page but one?
I am printing a report that has footnotes on it. I do want my column headings to appear on every page but not to appear on the last page with the footnotes because there really aren't any columns on hte last page that apply to the column headers hi, if you have header, they will appear on every sheet in your print area. i might suggest that you not include your footnotes in reports print area. move the footnotes to a different sheet and print seperately. >-----Original Message----- >I am printing a report that has footnotes on it. I do want my column >headings to appea...

Check writing with cash back
Once in awhile when I write a check, say for gas or groceeries, I write it over the amount for cash back. How do I track that cash with Money? We generally know what we are spending our pocket cash on so I'd like to know how to let Money know what we are doing with our cash so it can paint a truer cash flow picture for us. Thanks. Jerry. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q93. In the case of cash back from a check, enter the check in the checking account for the full amount and then split it, say $25 Food:Groceries and $20 Transfer:Pocket Change. "Jerry" <anonymous@...

Error in backing up DPM database to tape
Whenever I run the backup of the DPM database, I receive an error that the snapshot volume does not have sufficient storage space to hold the churn. This is backing up the DPM database to tape. This worked previously and no changes have been made. Volume has 60 GB free. DPM2007 Can you please increase the disk space for the shadowcopy volume for the database data source and try it out? Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "dr540" <dr540@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Outlook 2000 #194
I have Outlook 2000 (internet mail only). I now have need to connect, for work, to a Microsoft Exchange Server through a VPN. I didn't know anything about these options when I initially selected the Outlook program. Is there anything I can do at this point to allow the option of connecting to a Microsoft Exchange Server? Thank you. Mark REconfigure your mail support mode. Look in F1 help for instructions. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal...

Get IE8 without going through Windows Update
Is there a downloadable version of IE 8 for XP without having to go through Windows Update to patch IE6 to IE7 to IE8? This link should get you up and running on Internet Explorer 8: 'Download details: Windows Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP' (http://tinyurl.com/cco99s) Cheers, Bryn IE Outreach Team -- bryn_ie8team Hi, You should be able to get the version you need from http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/worldwide-sites.aspx - Don [MS MVP- IE] "Jason" <none@here.com> wrote in message news:Ot8v%23BL6KHA.4204@TK2M...

Lost contact info, how do I get it back?
I lost my contact information, in an Excel spreadsheet that is being used for a mail merge program. How do I get that information back? I am using Excel 2003. All of the rest of the information is intact, such as company names, phone numbers, and addresses. But I would like to get the personal names back for contact. Is this possible? Depends upon how lost it is. Is it just out of sight(hidden column) or did you delete it? If deleted and file saved, you are out of luck. Tell us how it got lost. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:38:11 -0700, TRReno <TRReno @discuss...

how do I get a new row to add to a column automatically?
I want to know how I can get a new row to add at the end of my data entry w/o having to manually click "insert" "rows". In column A, there are entries in rows 1-20. The TOTAL of these rows is displayed in row 22 of column A. At this point I have 1 more row to enter data before there are no rows between the data entries and the total. This will be a column that gets multiple entries, and the TOTAL row will need to move down to allow for more data. HOW do I get rows to add automatically when I need them, instead of having to manually "insert" "rows&...

"Reply to" messages coming right back to me!
When a message comes to me and I try to "reply to", the message just comes back to me in the same folder as the message I am replying to. The "to" address is correct, but it always just returns to me. The problem seems to be related to folders. If a message is directly in the inbox it works OK, but if it is in a subfolder of the inbox it doesn't. Maybe this is the wrong way to organize folders? I have all my folders as subfolders of "Inbox" rather than subfolders of "Personal Folders" Thanks for any help TMeisner -- ButtZ <t_p_meisner...

Getting the maximun & minimun Value (dates)
I have this sample: AS1724 27-FEB-09 AS1724 27-FEB-09 ASLC2671 13-MAR-09 ASLC2671 16-JUN-09 DT2445 27-NOV-09 DT2446 17-DEC-09 DT2791 02-MAR-09 DT2791 05-MAR-09 What I would like to have is the maximun # (is a date) & the minimun # considering that the part # is in a column and the date is in the next column. Thanks =MAX(B:B) or =MIN(B:B) should give you want you want "fernango" <fernango@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5cf24ecf-a681-4b55-8024-02809b2a94b4@l19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com... > I have this sample: > AS1724 27-FEB-09 > AS1724 27...

Screen Refresh
Is ther a bit of VB that I can write that will refresh the worksheet fo me much like a normal 'Refresh' option? I require this so that it will hide any visible drop down menu button untill the cell that contains them is selected -- grahamma ----------------------------------------------------------------------- grahammal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2033 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=51820 Not that I know. You could use some sort of selection change event that checks to see if there's an obj...

exchange 2000 remove
Hi all, Unfortunately, one of my exchange 2000 server was dead due to very old hardware. We introduced the new exchange 2003 server. BTW, how do I remove exchange 2000 from the dead server? Do I have to? Is there anything I need to clean them from active directory? Thanks for your help. One article you may want to consult is: 278918 XADM: How To Manually Remove a Single Exchange-based Server from Active Directory http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;278918 to be safe, you will also want to make sure all the roles of the first server are now held by the new serve...