My mail merged document won't save the mailing info.

I have created a postcard in publisher 2002 and performed a mail merge.
After Step 3 of 4 in the mail merge wizard, my addresses appear in the
publisher file.  Step 4 of 4 asks me to print.  I want to save the file to
upload to OfficeMax's website.
So, I have tried both saving the file and also Pack and go..., however both
options, when I save then reopen the file, my merged addresses do not appear.
 All I have is the templated post card or a blank file with the letters MSCF
at the top.

Help!
Erin
0
Erin (39)

This can only be done with Publisher 2003 unless you choose to print your
mailmerge to a PDF, which in turn you could upload the PDF file. Publisher
2003 allows you to merge to a new publisher publication with all of your
merged information.

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.
"Erin" <Erin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have created a postcard in publisher 2002 and performed a mail merge.
> After Step 3 of 4 in the mail merge wizard, my addresses appear in the
> publisher file.  Step 4 of 4 asks me to print.  I want to save the file to
> upload to OfficeMax's website.
> So, I have tried both saving the file and also Pack and go..., however
> both
> options, when I save then reopen the file, my merged addresses do not
> appear.
> All I have is the templated post card or a blank file with the letters
> MSCF
> at the top.
>
> Help!
> Erin

0
bkvalheim1 (519)

How to automatically delte junk sender's mail?
Hi, I am used to the way OE remving the e-mails from junk senders, it was automatic. Using Outlook is another story. After adding someone into junk sender, outlook does not delete/block the mail for me. What did I do wrong? Thanks | What did I do wrong? You failed to post your version of Outlook, which is required for an intelligent answer since the different versions offer different solutions. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be d...

POP3 (INCOMING MAIL NOT WORKING) Microsoft small business 2007
Hi I am having a promblem with Microsoft Small Business 2007 OUTLOOK not getting INCOMING MAIL .It was working Perfect just stopped with no Error .I did confirm with my ISP if there server was down or any Changes .I even delete the Accounts and restarted the Computer and recreate the New Accounts but still .I check my Firewall and Exception as well iu even Uninstall my Antivirus as well was thinking that was causing from the latest Update for some Reason .Kindly someone can Advice me ? Thanks "Veeshal" <Veeshal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Mail rules... subject line...
I have created mail rules which eliminate 90% of my SPAM ending up in the Inbox. Some inigenious SPAMMERS use character set code in the subject line in order to fool the keyword rules (=?ISO-8859-1?B?U2FtcGxlIFNpbGRlbmFmaWwgQ2l0cmF0ZQ==?=) This appears in my Inbox with a subject reading: "Sample Sildnafil Citrate" QUESTION: Is there a way to stop Outlook / Outlook Express from accepting character sets in the subject of an email? I know someone who knows more than I will know the answer to this. Thank you for your replies! Allan allan@KEEPYOURSPAMvidcom.org (remove the keepyou...

E-mail compression error and restore question
I hope this is the right place to ask this. I run Vista Home Premium and have Windows Home and Student. I use Windows mail. During a mail compression I got an error saying that the program was in use and an error had occurred. All of the e-mails were lost but there was some kind of automatic e-mail restoration. I was able to retreive what I needed from a restore e-mail folder. My question -- There are now a bunch of files in my trash bin relating to the restored e-mails. They showed up there by themselves. When I click on them they are listed as restored Windows Mail file...

How and where to save template?
I want to save a downloaded template for future use. How and where is the best place to put it? I have tried to save it but excel cannot find it again. I can and then I can use it but is there an easier way? The information in the following article may help you: Saving and Reusing a Template http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011367341033.aspx mom42 wrote: > I want to save a downloaded template for future use. How and where is the > best place to put it? I have tried to save it but excel cannot find it again. > I can and then I can use it but is there an easier w...

files size expands for no apparent reason when saving.
Using Office XP on Windows XP Professional. I have several excel files used as simple databases that I add to daily. The files size is at the end of the year is never over 1.5mb. I start a new file from a template yearly. Occassionaly, for no apparent reason the file size will jump to as much as 5mb and the only way to fix it is to copy and paste the data into a new file. This has happend in all excel files of this type from Office 97 to Office XP. Any suggestions? When you hit ctrl-End, do you go way past what you think should be the bottom right cell? If yes, then take a look at De...

clear Archive Attribute of source file on Save As action
When I open a document and do a "Save As" to create a new spreadsheet, the archive attribute is set on the original source file I opened, even though I never saved the original file. Is there any way to stop this behavior ?? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Not that I know of. Maybe you could use windows explorer to copy to a new name first, then open that copy. Another method that worked for me (win98/xl2002) is to do File|Open, select my f...

Cannot send mail to Public Folder
I have an existing 2003 Exchange Organization that consists of two servers. One server is a front-end for OWA access and the other is for public and private info stores. I added another server in a remote site for private info stores. I intially decided to replicate public folders over a T1 WAN link to the new server but found the replication bandwidth needed to was to high for our VoIP network. Public folder replication was impacting call quality and call setup. So I attempted to kill replication between the two servers and that's when I ran into problems. I had to call Microsoft to assis...

e-mailing purchase orders
I need info on how to e-mail purchase requsitions in PDF format. Before opening the purchase order entry window, change your printer to the PDF writer you are using (we use Adobe Acrobat 6.0, and its PDF printer is called "Adobe PDF"). Then open/enter your PO, and print it to the printer (or to the screen and then to the printer). We email all of our PO's and many of our invoices this way. HTH "Sandra" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:122301c4b22e$e08d4190$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I need info on how to e-mail purchase requsitions...

outlook express as default mail handler
My office uses Outlook Express for email. I could switch to Outlook. Here's the problem: I can't get Outlook Express to become the default so my PDA will pick up the email. Tried Tools, Options, etc. Click on default and then click ok and then it goes right back to not being the default. I don't understand why. I'd rather keep using Outlook Express. If I give up on OE and try for Outlook and try importing the mail info/addresses from OE, I get an error message which says it's creating an Outlook.exe error log and drops out of the import. I can't find the log....

"Allow Microsoft Dynamics CRM to send e-mail using CRM for Outlook
CRM 4: Is there a way to set this to "Checked" for all users by default? I can't seem to find where CRM is storing it in the database. Thanks. Hi emon, I think that's a registry setting on the user's worksation, as it relates to CRM for Outlook. you can read this article... http://blogs.salentica.com/direland/2009/09/21/pushing-crm-for-outlook-settings-to-the-masses/ Maybe you could push the registry change out somehow. Dave > CRM 4: Is there a way to set this to "Checked" for all users by > default? I can't seem to find where CRM is storing...

Outlook cannot save the URL....
Hello On some machines all of a sudden we can't view attachments. Outlook pops up a message saying - cannot find the specified file. When I tried to save the attachment and view it to try get around this problem the following error comes up -> Outlook cannot save the URL to a file. Can't find this file. Make sure the path and file name are correct. I initially thought it was just that the attachment was incorrectly sent but logging on as myself I can view it just fine. Microsoft knowledge base states the following This problem occurs when you install Microsoft Office 2000...

How to convert Pegasus Mail to Outlook 2003?
I need to convert folders and messages with attachments and address books to Outlook. I want to keep all the original message dates. I've searched but can't find any utilities to do this. Anyone help? TIA, Rich Have you looked through the options Pegasus mail offers for export? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Rich asked: | I need to convert folders and messages with attachments and address | books to Ou...

How do I send an excel document to members of my address book?
"bobbi" <bobbi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9024D8DA-8ADC-43DB-9E1A-D5D8DB294948@microsoft.com... >Nothing Please write your question in the big white space provided, not just in the subject line. You have two options - from within Excel select Mail To or in your mail client open a new message and add the file as an attachment.... Ron de Bruin has done all the work for you. For his SendMail add-in see........... http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm For code snippets see............. http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm Gord Dibben M...

sending e-mails from outlook
the message I am getting now is the imap server has issued and unrecognized greeting??? Nothing being sent -- Joanne ...

saving Excel custom workbook as template
I use Office XP with Excel 2002. For the year I have customized workbook and sheets to keep my books. I want to be able to use the sam setup with next year's books. How do I save the workbook with only th format and formulas that I have created without saving the data; as blank template to use again? I have 4 workbooks that I have linked t be used together. Last year I just copied them and "manually deleted" the data to star over, but that was a pain.... surely there is a better way. thanks in advance for any help. donna:confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum....

oulook sends mail by itself
the problem is it sends before I even have the chance to=20 type anything, it totally acts on its own, sometimes it=20 allows me to type 1 word and sometimes a few sentences=20 and then sometimes it sends when I hit the reply button=20 on a piece of mail I recieved. >-----Original Message----- >The obvious solution is to hit save when you think you=20 have finished a piece >of mail. This will save it to your drafts folder or=20 your in-box. then, >when you are sure you want to send the mail, hit the=20 send button. > >--=81 >Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] >peter beu...

"Dude where's my money" E-Mails?
I keep getting E-mails from a spammer with the subject "Dude wheres my money" I keep blocking the address but thats not stopping the e-mails. Is there something else I can do, and has anyone heard of this. I get them all the time and I use SpamBayes to put them in the junk email folder. I then right click and empty the folder without looking at any messages. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. Afte...

locking a publisher document #2
is there a way to lock a publisher document so that users can only fill in information but cannot edit lines graphics or other parts of the document? No... If you have a full version of Acrobat you can send as a fill-in PDF or if you have Word you can construct a fill-in form. You will have to ask a Word guru how to do this. This article will get you started. By Dian Chapman http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=253 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Chuck" <Chuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0245B7C-084D-4EC6-9771-D48E70ADCCCF@micro...

changing font of entire document
I am new to MS Publisher. I have a 20 pg document that I imported from Word. How do I change the font of the entire document a different font without bolding the text and changing it one page at a time? Is there a "reveal codes" in Publisher like there is in WordPerfect? Thanks for any help If it were me, I'd change the font in Word, then import it into Publisher. If all the text boxes are overflow from the first, you could select the first text box and select Select All. That *should* allow you to do a global change. If the text boxes are not linked together, it'...

how to mark mail as read
i must have inadvertently changed a setting. i used to open an email and when i closed it the icon changed to reflect that the email had been read, now the unread icon remains even after i open the email. where is the toggle for this.....tia could it be certain emails? i just tried an unread one from the deleted folder and it worked normally, i even moved it to the inbox and it worked as advertised. On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 18:15:12 -0600, sstovall3@aol.com wrote: >i must have inadvertently changed a setting. i used to open an email >and when i closed it the icon changed to reflect that...

junk mail Exchange 2003
I have turned on the junkmail feature in Exchange 2003 web access. The junk mail folder shows up on my desktop copy of outlook, but no mail is getting directed there. Anyone know why this would be? Thanks As far as I know, you have to have a server-side spam filter, like the new (free) Intelligent Message Filter installed on the server side for the junk mail filtering to work under Outlook Web Access. Outlook 2003 has its own junk mail filtering built in. >-----Original Message----- >I have turned on the junkmail feature in Exchange 2003 web access. The junk >mail folder show...

I can't recieve new mail from one contact
I can't recieve new mail from one specific contact. I can recieve replys from him but any new messages that he sends do not go through. We have redone the address in the address book but this dod not help. Any thoughts? "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:940407C9-8272-42BA-8524-13C1773AA843@microsoft.com... > I can't recieve new mail from one specific contact. I can recieve replys > from him but any new messages that he sends do not go through. We have > redone the address in the address book but this dod not help. ...

There is insufficient memory. Save the document now
Hi Frnz.., Have Good Day.. I am getting There is insufficient memory. Save the document now error while opening a word document in my machine. My C drive has 50 gb free space and i am using RAM of capacity 2 gb.i don't know why i am getting this exception.from past 2 months i am working Word,from past 10 days i am getting this exception.how can i resolve it..? in my application i am using a class that deals with unsafe code. is this is the root cause for my problem..? i am in chaos..please help me.. Thanks, Regards, Hari.A hari That error is actually a poorly word...

Can't save messages to hard drive from Outlook 2000 with Exchange 5.5
When I try to copy emails (with attachments) to a folder on my desktop I get an error that says " An error occured while copying file" Every once in a while a file will copy but there seems no rhyme or reason to it. Files without attachments will copy fine. I can move the emails between folders in my in box but I have the same problems trying to archive the files or trying to copy them to personal folders. I have office service pack 3 installed. I CAN open the files up one by one and "save as" and they will save but that is ridiculous. Usually I see this as a...