My Kyocera FS-C5020N does not feed from the MP Tray with Office 2.

Since I upgraded to Office 2007, multiple copies do not feed correctly from
the MP Tray of my printer.
0
Millhill (2)

That is the next step and a tech at Kyocera is looking for the right one.
They have 16 drivers.

"CyberTaz" wrote:

> Have you checked the Kyocera site for a driver update?
>
> --
> Regards |:>)
> Bob Jones
> [MVP] Office:Mac
>
> "Millhill" <Millhill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Since I upgraded to Office 2007, multiple copies do not feed correctly
> > from
> > the MP Tray of my printer.

0
Millhill (2)
5/1/2007 5:10:00 PM
Have you checked the Kyocera site for a driver update?

--
Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

"Millhill" <Millhill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Since I upgraded to Office 2007, multiple copies do not feed correctly
> from
> the MP Tray of my printer.

0
CyberTaz

Strategy for upgrade to CRM version 1.2
Currently we have a Windows 2000 system with SP4 running CRM 1.0. We would like to migrate that system to Windows 2003 and CRM 1.2 and finally end up with only .NET Framework 1.1. Is there any recommended methods for such a migration? That is something like, upgrade CRM 1.2 in place first, then upgrade the OS on the system, then remove Framework 1.0. Thank you in advance. Have you read the 1.2 implementation guide? "Jim" <jim@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23aDSnVXxDHA.1272@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Currently we have a Windows 2000 system with SP4 running CRM 1.0. W...

missing public folder #2
For some reason completely unknown to me, many of the public folders dissappeared from the M drive and are no longer accessible from the Outlook clients. On the other hand, when I look at the Exchange administration program the folders are all there and the permissions seem correct. Is there any way of getting these back without doing a complete system/Exchange restore? Sounds like Joe has exactly the same problem I am describing. I did look at the EMS and all of the folders are indicated and the permissions are correct. No one touched these things. Still they do not appear on the M drive a...

Mac office 2004 install question
Where does the normal install normally place the "Microsoft User Data" folder that contains, among other things, the Entourage message database? Thanks, -gb In username/documents. In fact, Office requires the MUD folder be there, you have to trick it to put it elsewhere. On 2/18/05 4:34 PM, "Geoff Brandt" wrote: > Where does the normal install normally place the "Microsoft User Data" > folder that contains, among other things, the Entourage message database? > > Thanks, > > -gb > -- Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word Word FAQ: http://ww...

upgrade path from Windows to Mac versions of Office
Is there an upgrade path from Windows to Mac versions of Office? I'm a licensed Word 10/XP user and am planning to switch from Windows to a MAC. Thanks, Kyle Kyle, There is no upgrade path from Windows to Macintosh versions of Office, nor from Macintosh to Windows. The most current version of Office for Macintosh is Office X. If you purchase Office X now, you will be entitled to Office 2004 for free when it is released later this year. This is called the "Technology Guarantee". You can find more information about it at the following web address: Technology Guarantee http://...

Setting Out Of Office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I am having a problem setting out of office. I can connect to the Exchange Server (Exchange 2007 - I don't know what SP) and send/receive mail, access the GAL, view public folders, view free/busy information and other people's calendars, etc. However when I try to set Out of Office I get a message saying I cannot connect to the Exchange server. Any ideas where I can start to diagnose this problem. On 2010-04-17 03:31:46 -0400, Brendan_O_Rourke@officeformac.com said: > Exc...

How to statically linking 2 files for 32 bit and 64 bit in VC++ 2005
I am trying to statically link a xyz.lib file to my 32-bit VC++ 2005 MFC app in order to use a .sys file. I have two xyz.lib files, one for win32 and one for amd64. I know I should add the .lib file to ['Property Pages' > 'Linker' > 'Input' > 'Additional Dependencies'] But which file do I add, how do I add both files, and how do I ensure the 32-bit app can use the linked .sys on 32-bit as well as 64-bit? Thanks! Hi, Just use the 32 bit lib, your app will run on 64 bit via WOW64. 64 bit development would involve setting up a new cpu platform, whi...

Exmerge Utility #2
Would someone please inform me where I can get the exmerge utility for Exchange 5.0 , had it email from Microsoft some years ago but nowhere to be found now. Thank You. George, You should be able to get a copy without charge by calling into support. -- Isaac B. Carter MCSE Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "George P" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:acef01c4369a$e6a31f10$a1...

Reference 2
How do I have a cell look at another cell and make a calculation. For example: A B C (197) 3500 500 If column A is less than B then have the calculation of the amount of (C) it would take to bring it to positive standing. The answer should be 4000. That is (8) lots of 500 to make the amount 3803. That is C times (8) minus 197. If (A) was 3501 then I would have a return value of 0. I would not need to replenish. Assuming your numbers are in cells A1 B1 and C1 then put this formula in cell D1: =IF(A1<B1,(ROUNDUP((B1-A1)/C1,0))*C...

RMS1.2-GP8.0 Integration
Iam facing a critical issues regarding one of my implementation of GP 8.0 and RMS 1.) when will the integration utility between RMS and GP9.0 will be released. ? 2.) HQ db is on one server while GP db is on another server. When we try to link the 2 databases using the above utility which makes use of Linked server technology, we are not able to do so? Please note our architecture is such that 2 dbs has to reside on separate server . 3.) When we did a test integration with the sample HQ db with sample GP TWO db ( in this case residing on same server ) everything goes fine except ...

sorting data #2
Sorry if this has been asked before, but ive searched to no avail, as I dont really know what to call the question. i have the following A B 4 2 1 5 2 3 1 6 4 3 Can I automate the sorting of this data so that for each value in column A the Values in Column B are totaled, ie it becomes A B 1 11 2 3 4 5 Thanks Andy --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You could either sort your data by column A and then Data|subtotals or you could add headers and do Data|pivottable. powelly wrote: > > Sorry if this has been asked before, but ive searched to no avail, as I >...

Cell comments
I have already created the code using VBA to pull the data from the M Access table. Is there a way to set it up so that when you pass ove the cell it will automatically run my routine -- LA ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LAF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=965 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26920 Hi not possible AFAIK as there's no event which got triggered by just moving over a comment field -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany LAF wrote: > I have alr...

embedded pictures #2
I recently upgraded to the office environment. I am very dismayed to find out that I now have to open each attatchment to view the contents of graphics. In the previous version of outlook express Having images open when I previewed my email was quick and easy. Is there any way to set up office outlook with this same capability? Thanks in advance. No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no...

Outlook 2007 Connection takes 2 minute
We have user (remote office where we have Instagate VPN Router so user is connected using VPN connection) on Dell Laptop Latitutde E6500 with Windows XP SP3 OS and MS office 2007 with latest update. When he opens his outlook 2007 it takes 2 mintues (sometime 3 minutes) to connect to Exchange Server while other users in his office have no problem they are connected in 30 seconds. I googled it but could not find right solution. Thanks, ...

Historical Stock Status #2
Historical Stock Status needs to display the quantity available up to AS OF DATE field excluding after the said date. "I run the report as of 3/31/07 and it is currently 4/3/07 it will back those out giving me an accurate inventory count and value up to 03/31/07. This is not happening. If I run the report for a particular item with the as of date 3/31/07 this item should have 0 quanitity. It is showing me the amount from 4/1-4/3. How do we get the report to print only inventory up to 3/31/07?" ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds t...

Birthdays #2
I am having a problem with the birthdates showing up as timed events. If you look at my calendar the birthday takes up two days and there is a little clock at each end of the posting. could someone tell me how to fix this. David G. Smith Blackcobra@cableone.net David G. Smith wrote: > I am having a problem with the birthdates showing up as > timed events. If you look at my calendar the birthday > takes up two days and there is a little clock at each end > of the posting. could someone tell me how to fix this. > > David G. Smith > Blackcobra@_____ Make sure your compu...

Can I purchase just Outlook 2007 without the entire office?
I want only Outlook 2007, so that I can synch with my Motorola Q. Will this product work alone? I have the trial version and it seems to work, but it's the trial of the entire office suite. Is there anywhere I can download Outlook instead of getting it mailed to me? I have tried Microsoft but they only offer full suite downloads. Thanks Joey Joey wrote: > I want only Outlook 2007, so that I can synch with my Motorola Q. > Will this product work alone? I have the trial version and it seems > to work, but it's the trial of the entire office suite. Is there > anywhere I ...

Format Problem #2
Hi how can i save an excel file to text file with out chainging the format. ie Excel file: adf 12 a 1 when i change this to text file the alighment changes like adf 12 a 1 so how can i solve this problem. i tryied many wayes and nothing work out properly. so if someone know this , plzz do help me. manikandan Try saving it as a "Formatted Text (Space delimited) (*.prn)" file. You may have to widen columns to make it look right. (And I like to change the font to Courier New--a nice non-proportional font. Then I can see how it'll line up.) manikandan wrote: > >...

Textbox #2
Hi all, How do you get a textbox to autocomplete a word, or is it a textbox. I have been using a combobox but I wanted to make the form a bit neater with out the arrows. Also How can you change a caption of a userform to show the name in in cell a1 for example? I would love to have the userform show the name of the person I am using the information about.. Thanks in advance Greg Hi Greg can't help with the first Q ... personally, don't think combo boxes are that messy :) with Q2 use something along the lines of the following Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() UserFor...

PartyPoker offer #2
PartyPoker.com is the world's largest and most trusted online poker room! Since opening it's doors in 2001, they have been serving lots of fun and excitement to poker players worldwide and are growing at record speeds by offering lots of games and limits, excellent customer care and maintaining the highest level of integrity, security, and reliability. Licensed, Regulated and Tested PartyPoker.com is licensed and regulated by the Government of Gibraltar. The games are powered by the iGlobalMedia system which is tested by iTech Labs, a leading independent tester of gaming and wagerin...

how to check if a number has no more than 2 decimal digits
I need to do some input validation so to check if a value has no more than 2 decimal digits. So 14.12 is valid but 14.123 is not. I have tried doing a check like this: If Int(inval * 100) <> inval * 100 Then but this gets a rounding error with certain values like 2.22. If I subtract one side above from the other I get a difference on the order of 10^-21. So I tried rounding the numbers to do a test like this: If Round(Int(inval * 100), 10) <> Round(inval * 100, 10) Then and this does something weird like rounding Round(Int(0.29 * 100), 10) to 28. ...

Need help #2
I have a column full of photo names such as 2801.JPG. There are aroun 500+ image names in this column. What I need to do is add "photos/" i front of every image name in this column; e.g. "photos/2801.JPG". I there any way to do this other than one at a time. It would take a ver long time doing it this way. Thanks for your help example: _current_ 2801.jpg 2802.jpg 2803.jpg _What_I_need_ photos/2801.jpg photos/2802.jpg photos/2803.jp -- trima ----------------------------------------------------------------------- trimax's Profile: http:...

Exchange forms #2
This is my first posting so if I have put it into the wrong section I apologise. We are currently using Exchange 5.5 with Exchange client and Outlook clients - 2000 and 2003. It is intended to move to Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003 clients. The question: Is there any way to migrate the organisation forms to Exchange 2003. They were created using Exchange Forms Designer 4.0. There are a large number used on a daily basis. This realy depends on you migration stratagy. If you are staying with the same site they replicate over just fine. If you are building a new site you may want to...

2 Bugs: PasteSpecial syntax & EnableEvent in ws_deactivate
Can somebody please look at this? I give the subs with remarks and you find two bugs in it. Bug 1 = sub FormulaPaste , Bug 2 = sub Worksheet_Deactivate Bug #1: When I move out from the sheet and in again, I always get an error on the row ".PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormulas, Operation:=xlNone" Why? It works fine afterwards if I resume the debbuger mode and copy - paste from and to cells within the same sheet !!! When I hold the marker over the code at " With selection" I see the text of the content into the selected/activated cell. Should it not idication the range? I...

Line Item Sequence Number #2
I have a question pertaining to the Line Items Sequence Number of an Order apposed to an Invoice. If an Order is Transferred to an Invoice in the GP SOP Trx Entry, does the LNITMSEQ Number stay the same from the Order to the Invoice? If a Item is LNITMSEQ value of 49152 on the Order will it be 49152 on the Invoice? or will it depend of the positioning on that Line on the Invoice? I am trying to report on Costs on Open Invoices from the SOP POP Link and have to use the ORIGNUMB/ORIGTYPE to relate to the SOP60100 Table but I want to be sure the LNITMSEQ is going to be right. Any help w...

Activation Office 2007 Enterprise
Hello Group, i just installed Office 2007 Enterprise with a Volume License Key on a test pc. I am a certified partner and i got the key from my partner login page. Now my question: Is it normal or a "new feature" that there is an activation required the first time office starts? In Office 2003 VLK there was no activation required. I want to install office via deployment in our department and i don`t want to activate every single client. Thanks for all answers! Markus Stay with your original post and not multipost if needed to post to different groups the...