My forms will not work with my email when I click submit.

Sending Form Data via E-mail, it will open up my Email but, the data is NOT
contained in the body of the e-mail message.  The e-mail address I entered
for the ACTION attribute shows up.  BUT NOT DATA IS CONTAINED IN THE BODY.
*****************************
<FORM METHOD=POST ENCTYPE="text/plain" ACTION="pamjck@juno.com">
Name: <INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="name">
<INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="submit button">
********************************
why is my Email NOT working anymore and adding the data to the body of the
e-mail message?  It use to work?  I am using Microsoft Outlook, Incrediable
mail.
DO I HAVE SOMETHING NOT TURN ON????
0
June1 (8)

June,

have a look at this site:
http://www.iupui.edu/~webtrain/tutorials/forms.html

It helped explain the fields and commands.

Mike

June wrote:
> Sending Form Data via E-mail, it will open up my Email but, the data is NOT
> contained in the body of the e-mail message.  The e-mail address I entered
> for the ACTION attribute shows up.  BUT NOT DATA IS CONTAINED IN THE BODY.
> *****************************
> <FORM METHOD=POST ENCTYPE="text/plain" ACTION="pamjck@juno.com">
> Name: <INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="name">
> <INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="submit button">
> ********************************
> why is my Email NOT working anymore and adding the data to the body of the
> e-mail message?  It use to work?  I am using Microsoft Outlook, Incrediable
> mail.
> DO I HAVE SOMETHING NOT TURN ON????
0
wordwiz (948)

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Emails #8
i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else in the company and it is started to effect urgent matters, i havegone into outlok tools to see if i could change anything but that doesnt seem to have worked, can someone please help What version of Outlook are you using? If Outlook 2003 do you have the Junk Mail filter turned on? Is this an Exchange Environment? If so, what version. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb2901c43e6f$d095b2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else > in the co...

Retrieve Lost Email

can't send or receive emails

backup file won't work!!
OK, now I've really had it! This is my last resort! Several years ago, while using Money 97, our computer crashed. We had backed up every time we used money, so I thought we were OK. However, we could never get the backup file to pull up after fixing the computer and everything was lost. I vowed that this would not happen again, so I tried backing up on a ZIP disk instead, and then on CDs. I also got on this newsgroup and got the advice that I needed to first copy the backup file onto the desktop and open it from there. I tried doing that with the old program, and it seeme...

multiple email identities

Pass parameter from FORM to QUERY

Office 2007 forms

Re: teach me how to send friends email

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

no access to send internet email

delays in recieving outside emails

Email Statements from Collection Module

Mail will not Send/Receive automatically
I have outlook set up to send/receive every minute but it suddenly stopped doing so. Anyone have ideas why? Robin Several. For starters, a one minute polling interval is just nuts. It is difficult to determine why automatic polling is failing when you do not post your mail account type, connection type and polling settings. If automatic polling once worked and now fails, you also need to examine what changes were made to your setup before automatic polling stopped working. In general, here are the reasons automatic polling might fail in Outlook: 1. You have created an unrealistic po...

Data migration - Adventure Works