my file or edit in spanish how do you put on english

0
out (8)

If you need to translate a document between Spanish and English, you'll need
to hire a translator or learn both languages.  Publisher isn't clever enough
to do it automatically.

If Publisher itself appears in Spanish and you want it in English, you're
also probably out of luck, as you only get one language in your product box,
you can't change it. (The exception being that if you have an English
version installed, you can install a MUI to get access to other language
versions.)

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6342)

how 2 generate xml file
Pls help me out I am trying to generate xml file via XmlDocument class. I ceated a XmlDocument instance, how can I convert it to a physical xml file(e.g. test.xml)? following is the code: //add root XmlElement rootNode = xmlDoc.CreateElement("root"); rootNode.SetAttribute("root", root); xmlDoc.AppendChild(rootNode); // Add node1 XmlElement sitNode = xmlDoc.CreateElement("node1"); node1.SetAttribute("node1", "node1"); xmlDoc.DocumentElement.AppendChild(node1); Seems it will need some I/O related API. But I cannot find...

Unable to open .oft files in Outlook 2003
I recently migrated my profile to a new PC. My old PC had Office 2000 My new one has Office 2003. Can anyone advise why I would no longer b able to open an Outlook template (.oft file)? When I open these files it now opens a new email with the .oft file as an attachment. I hav seen several queries about this on the Internet, but no answers. Pleas help -- Bill ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BillM's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=27 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=70439 Visit - http://www.officehelp.i...

Importing qif file, is this something I am going to have to live with
Is there any way of not having to accept every transaction, when I download the qif file from Bank of the West. Why can't it just show the new ones?? Running Money 2007 In microsoft.public.money, bdeditch wrote: >Is there any way of not having to accept every transaction, when I >download the qif file from Bank of the West. ReconcileTransactions->AcceptAllTransactions. > Why can't it just show the >new ones?? Running Money 2007 Do you mean that there are identical transactions that are not being properly matched to existing transactions? There is not a choice to a...

Stop Excel from changing numbers to dates in CSV file
When opening a .CSV created from a third party software, one of the columns is converted to date format. The numbers are imported in #/# format. and Excel changes most of the numbers to 2-Jan, 3-Jan etc... This would not be that big of an issue if I could simply set it back. Clearing format or changing to text converts it to a 5 digit number. The only way I have found to get it to work properly thus far is to open a blank sheet and import data and setting the column to text prior to import. I would like to find a way of opening the CSV file without all the extra steps. Is there a sett...

OWA
Hi all, Within my mixed Exchange 2003 SP1 Exchange 5.5 SP4 site / administrative my users experience the problem that they are unable to open some e-mails. They are able to open and read a lot of e-mails but by some e-mails they receive the error "system cannot find the file specified". Does this have anything to do with the URL-scan or IIS-Lockdown Tool I have installed on the Front End server??? Any help is very much appreciated...... THANKS!!!!! Hi, Could very well be urlscan. Microsoft had a technet article describing how to configure urlscan on exchange servers (320...

Refresh listbox from field being edited
Hi. I have a form containg several fields and also containing a list box. I want the list box to respond while entering data (or modifying) one of the fields. I suppose I must trigger some event as keystrokes are being pressed. The problem is that while editing the field it is not yet stored in the table, so I can't retrieve it's date in order to set and apply a filter to thre listbox. How do I get the content of the field before it has been stored? And what about the same in a new record? Thanks H. Martins strictly speaking, forms don't "contain" fields in the se...

Outlook 2003 and ost file size
Client - Outlook 2003 cached mode Server - Exchange 2000 (upgraded from 5.5) My current mailbox size is 2,369,443 KB. When logging in to Outlook for the first time with my profile, it will build the OST file up to 1,958,225 KB before it pops up the "You have exceeded the size limit on your mailbox" dialog and proceeds to let me AutoArchive or find items older than..., etc. I thought Outlook 2003 supported larger OST files. Is this because we upgraded from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000? This was one of the big selling points of Office 2003. This is the main reason why we up...

File Queue. Need some help. Thank You.
Hello, I am trying to create a File Queue class with 5 methods: Add, Remove, Update, Get and Commit. Basically Add, Remove and Update do exactly that do the list. Get finds if there is a file with that file name in the list and returns its content (Byte[]) Commit calls a FileService to take the actions for all files in the list. I am holding the files as follows: private IDictionary<String, KeyValuePair<String, Byte[]>> _files; Which means: private IDictionary<Action, KeyValuePair<Filename, Content>> _files; Action can be Create, Delete and Update ...

automatic journal record files does not work
I just installed MS Outlook 2003 and i already had Office 2000. I tried to use the journal to record files such as Excel and Words but the journal doesn't record it even i had checked the box in the Option to record files. It seems that when ever i open the excel files and save it, it doesn't appear in the journal. Is that correct way of autoamatically record? i can do it manually. Please advice. I'm not sure if journalling works cross-versions. "calvin" <calvin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C82BE5DF-DBC8-4E25-98F0-7F63A1BE833F@microso...

Compare text in 2 different files
I am using Excel 2003 and have two files containing mailing information. I need to check and see which companies are on both lists. I can't use a VLOOKUP formula because some of the company names are slightly different. e.g. One may have a LLC or Inc. at the end and the other doesn't. Is there a formula I can use to compare the first 4 or 5 letters in the company name between the two files? Thanks! Paige Assume you're 2 lists are in A1:A10 and B1:B10 (change to fit your data). Also change the 4 in the LEFT() function to be the number of characters you want to com...

Use query results to copy files?
Hi, I have a query that returns results like: Name: ID: Picture ID File Name: Bob 1234 bobs_id_pic.jpg Tina 5678 tinas_id_pic.jpg .... Is there a way to use these results to (automatically) copy all the id_pics to another folder (assuming all ID pics are in the same folder)? Thanks! Yes, but it's not a trivial task. You would have to open a recordset on the query results and then use the file system object to do the copying. If there aren't too many, it will be quicker to do it manually. -Dorian "Gary" wrote: > Hi, I have a qu...

templates and pulling addresses from a text file
most grateful for any help... I work for a company in which we have three distinct regions - europe, asia, america. we have blanket notifications for three three regions in which we have to send a chain of three e-mails to a unique group of e-mail addresses for each region - a notification, update and resolution. each region has a unique set of e-mail addresses to send this to. the three lists are of around 200 addresses each. i have the e-mail lists in unique text files, separated so that i can cut and paste from notepad and dump the addresses straight into the 'bcc' fi...

Word Crashes When I Double-Click a File in the Finder
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am running Office 2008 12.2.3 for Mac on a Mac mini, logged into a network account on a Mac mini server. When I double-click a Word document on my desktop, the file opens completely, as if nothing were wrong, but then Word immediately hangs. The document still appears to be open, but the spinning color wheel spins forever, and Word doesn't respond. However, if I open Word by itself, then click File -> Open and select the file, it works perfectly. Does anybody know what is happening here? ...

cannot close a PST file
I am unable to close a PST file in Outlook 2000. When I right-click on the personal folder item and left-click on "close personal folder" I get the following error. "The operation failed - cannot find an object". Thank you in advance! The only way to get rid of such erronous entries is to recreate your mail profile in control panel/mail. Sometimes after deleting a service, some of the entries remain in the registry (and this is too complex to manually delete entries from there). Thomas Quester www.outlookfolders.com "Cinder" <anonymous@discussions.micros...

Performance
I'm using Win98 and MSmoney 2003. In order to achieve a little better performance I archived the MS file. Performance did improve a little. However, the file was 24,660KB before the archive and after the archive it is still over 20,000KB. And I archived up to the present date. The File did not get much smaller! My question: what makes the file so big? I assume that the size is proportional to the number of accounts and length of the account name. But there must be something else as there is no transactions data in the File! Comments appreciated. It probably hasn't auto-compa...

The ability to set the naming convention for EFT files.
Some banks have limits on the length of the file name that can be submitted for EFT. With the new naming convention the file names are all to long. Can you devise a method for setting the namin converntion. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www....

Possible to embed non-Office files in Word docs?

c00D1199 cant play file
Hi I wonder if anyone can help. I got the above error code when i had downloaded a file from pirate bay it was an audio file and it is listed on my screen as an mp3. but windows media player wont play it. I am a bit thick when it comes to computers so can you tell me do i need to download a different player or is it something to do with codecs. Any help would be great thankyou. -- maria On Mar 12, 9:11=A0pm, maria40 <mari...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi I wonder if anyone can help. I got the above error code when i had > downloaded a file from pirate bay ...

File Search Excel 2003
I am looking at the File Menu/FileSearch command. I am aware the Property field refers to many of the properties of a file but the default is Text or Property and I dont quite understand what this means and how it differs from contents? thanks property means any thing in any proprties in File, Properties box. "shaz" <shaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83D46E41-4D7D-45F6-96DB-7F326CA8F0AB@microsoft.com... |I am looking at the File Menu/FileSearch command. I am aware the Property | field refers to many of the properties of a file but the defau...

How to create a CRMActivityAttachment with a file attached
Hi, i want to know if its possible create a CRMActivityAttachment with a file attached. I had note that the data that is inserted in the CRM Data Base goes to an table that have the name ActivityMimeAttachment. In that table there are three columns that have the following names, FileSize, Mymetype and FileName, i had try to put that values in that table, however when i try to save the attach in the CRM, nothing happens, i've suppose that's because i don't have explicite the location of the file. Other doubt is when i create an note in crm with an attachment, where goes the ...

how to output Excel file with field separators?
I have an Excel spreadsheet, where some field columns may have 1 word in it, some fields may have 2, 3 words in each field column, and so forth. I would like to output this Excel spreadsheet to a text document. Is it possible to output an Excel spreadsheet to have a certain character, let's say | as a field separator? so if I were to view the text file after the Excel output, it would look something like this: John | Doe | 123 Main Street | Bank of America Jane | Doe A. | 456 First Ave. West | Wamu Tom | Smith | ...

Default file locations #2
How do you change the default location when you create a new message then insert a file? I am always directed to my documents. thanks John See the following. http://www.slipstick.com/config/attachfolder.htm >-----Original Message----- >How do you change the default location when you create a >new message then insert a file? I am always directed to >my documents. > >thanks > >John >. > ...

companyweb fax edit
We have SBS 2003 and windows 7 on clients. All works fine except a computer that since 2 month ago after a Microsoft update, when we go to companyweb and wants to edit fax list entrance, when we pick to edit appears this error: Mensaje: Se esperaba un objeto Línea: 12128 Carácter: 5 Código: 0 URI: http://companyweb/_layouts/3082/ows.js Only with this computer and only when we try to edit our fax inbox, I put this user with administrator permissions and nothing, any ideas? Hello, Thanks for your post. Have you checked if there is a "3082"...

using current directory in the file path
I need a macro to import data from an Access database into a spreadsheet. The spreadsheet and database will be in the same directory but the name of the directory will be different for each use. I have recorded a macro which does this but the name of the directory is fixed. I need to have the macro look in the current directory. A snippet of the maco is : With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:=Array(Array( _ "ODBC;DSN=MS Access Database;DBQ=c:\transfer\W5.mdb;DefaultDir=c:\transfer;DriverId=25;FIL=MS Access;MaxBufferSize=2048;PageTimeout=5" _ ), Arra...

Maximum practical Outlook 2003 .pst file size
Pre 2003, there was a 2GB pst/ost file size limit. 2003 and beyond have supposedly expanded that maximum .pst file size to 20GB ( http://support.microsoft.com/kb/832925 ). Can anyone give me their experiences with large .pst files in the wild? I've got a user with 10GBs of mail spread over about 7 .pst files. One of the .pst files is over 2GB and could potentially be pushed up to 4GB in the near future. The user reports that Outlook will occasionaly perform slowly and even freeze copmletely. I suspect that it's caused (or at least exacerbated) by the .pst files being fragmented all ov...