My file menu does not display "Send this page as message" or any .

I created an email newsletter using the email newsletter template.  The only
thing I see under File is to send the entire document as an attachment.  Pub
2003 is supposed to be able to send the page as an email.  If I try to cut
and paste, it loses all formating.  Why doesn't my File menu display what
it's supposed to display?

This article will help
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH062524821033.aspx

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"hungryformore" <hungryformore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I created an email newsletter using the email newsletter template.  The only
> thing I see under File is to send the entire document as an attachment.  Pub
> 2003 is supposed to be able to send the page as an email.  If I try to cut
> and paste, it loses all formating.  Why doesn't my File menu display what
> it's supposed to display?

0
gsauer (5093)