My clips and photos are printing in the upper lefthand corner of my documents

I am having trouble with some of my print jobs and
Publisher 2002. I place my clips and photos where I want
them in my document, but when I print the job sometimes
some of the clips and photos are misplaced up into the
upper lefthand corner of my document.
Can anyone help me with this problem, please? It's driving
me nuts!
Thanks,
debbio
0
anonymous (74722)

A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from
debbio <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"...
> I am having trouble with some of my print jobs and
> Publisher 2002. I place my clips and photos where I want
> them in my document, but when I print the job sometimes
> some of the clips and photos are misplaced up into the
> upper lefthand corner of my document.

Have you tried updating your printer drivers?

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

0
the_nerd (6342)
10/5/2004 6:27:28 AM
I have this too, but only when I rotate or mirror the images in Publisher.
The are printed in the upper left corner then, even ddouble on two pages.
Strange, but don't know the answer, unless not rotate or mirror in pub. but
in an editor outside.

"Ed Bennett" <the_nerd@mvps.org> schreef in bericht
> A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from
> debbio <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"...
> > I am having trouble with some of my print jobs and
> > Publisher 2002. I place my clips and photos where I want
> > them in my document, but when I print the job sometimes
> > some of the clips and photos are misplaced up into the
> > upper lefthand corner of my document.
>
> Have you tried updating your printer drivers?
>
> --
> Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
> http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/
> Before reading this message, view the disclaimer:
> http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm

0
kurt3896 (11)

Printing fractions problem
Hi, I have one win98 SE with Excel 2000 SP3 which I want to print an existing Excel spreadsheet that contain fractions like this:(Fini 15/16"x 3-3/8", Couvre 2-3/4") on a Pitney Bowes network printer. Numbers are printed but not fractions. If I use a blank page, type in the same sentence, it prints? If I use the original document on another Win98 SE PC with Excel 2000 SP3 on the same printer, it works? What is wrong with the first PC? Thanks in advance. Steve Amirault ...

unwanted text boxes that only appear when doc is printed
When previewing the created document there is no unwanted text boxes. Upon printing they appear and text is lost. ...

Can't attach photos to email
I have Vista. I just tried to email someone & I attached some scanned photos from "Pictures" but keep getting a message saying that "some of the files could not be found and won't be sent." I closed out all other applications. Suggestions? shedrums wrote: > I have Vista. I just tried to email someone & I attached some scanned photos > from "Pictures" but keep getting a message saying that "some of the files > could not be found and won't be sent." I closed out all other applications. > Suggestions? You get ...

Text Boxes are not printing
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Installed Office 2008 over Office v.X and worked on a monthly newsletter as a new document,using Word, but copying and pasting from the previous month before proceeding to make changes. Print preview looked alright but the text boxes did not print. Is it a printer problem or a doc problem? It could be a problem with the printer, or it could be a wrong setting in Word. First of all, make sure you are using the latest driver for your printer; that is a useful precaution, as you use your printer with a number of applicati...

Need a quanity of items printed
I am working with Excel 2003. I am new to excel and having some difficulties. I Have a form that requires 5 pages be printed out. WhAT I am trying to do is have a field that updates based on the quantity printed. For example for the first page printed the field would reveal a 1 and the next page would have a 2 followed by the next page at 3. This would go up to a max of 5 pages. Any way I can do this? Try File | Page Setup... | Header Footer | Select the footer to add from the drop down. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "DevilDog1978" wrote: > I am working wit...

Print a Windows 7 Word document using Windows XP
I created a Word document on my home computer where I have Windows 7. When trying to open the document on my work computer (has Windows XP and Microsoft Office 2003) I receive an error stating, "Word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc." I need to open the document at work. What steps do I need to take to accomplish this? -- Strong-minded On Feb 2, 6:05=A0pm, strongminded <strongmin...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I created a Word document on my home computer where I have Windows 7. Whe= n > trying to open the document on my work computer...

How do I speed up printing of multiple color pages in MS Publishe.
When printing one to five copies of the same color page with multiple color photos, the job loads to the printer quickly and prints quickly. But if making a large number of copies (say 100), the job loads very slowly and there is a significant time delay between the printing of each page. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from JerryBeebe <JerryBeebe@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > When printing one to five copies of the same color page with multiple > color photos, the job loads to the printer quickly and prints > quickly. But if maki...

How do you print multiple journal entries.
I want to use Outlook to record meetings with contacts. I would like to use journal entries to record the meetings, but I need to be able to print them out all at once, to individually. ...

Print range question
I've made a spreadsheet with several tabs. In this sheet i've selected a certain print range so only the information i need gets printed. But when i try to print the sheet, or on the print preview everything on the sheet gets printed.. I thought that only things inside the print range (visible on the sheet with a thin line), would be printed... Is there a way that i can define wich range only can be printed besides the print range option? I have made this sheet with Excel2007 and converted it to Excel2003. Is there something gone wrong with this conversion? I cannot reproduce this....

Print Selection in Word
Attempts to print a highlighted area via print "Selection" fails when that area includes a "Heading" Style along with a "Normal" style. No error, the print job is just not created. Seen in Word 2003 and 2007. Thanks in advance. Try updating the printer driver. Simply reinstalling the driver would also be worth trying. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "dkt" <dkt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8CECF80-1D2D-4911-AA51-AADF78FB4FFE@microsoft.com... > Attempts to print a highlighted area via print "S...

Excel Printing and Page Setup
Have a excel document with multiple tabs that was created by an end user and when the user prints the entire document to an HP Laserjet 4 printer it prints fine. When the end user sends the excel document to her manager and he prints the document, the printer is asking him to load a A9 paper. It will not print the spreadsheet until you load that paper. The end user that created the document sends the document to severl other people that have various printers. Some of them can print the document fine while others can not. Trying to figure out, why the document can print on some pri...

printing semi transparent text boxes
I have a semi-transparent text box over a picture and every time i print i get a grid pattern where the text box is? Why is that and how can i stop it? This also happens when i create a semi-transparent shape. HELP! This will be a printer driver issue, and not an issue of Publisher. There are no known issues with printing in any versions of Publisher. No doubt you probably own a troublesome HP or Brother printer. ...

Trouble converting from print to web in Publisher
I'm working on a newsletter and need to convert from print to web. When I do so, it converts my first 7 pages perfectly and then within Publisher, I have to create more pages and link the excess text (text overflow) to new text boxes on those pages. Fine, I can do that but then when I save it as an htm file and open it outside of Publisher, it only shows my very first page. Am I doing something wrong here? Please help!! That seems normal, since Publisher only will show your first page in on the HTM file. In order to get to your other pages you need to have a link from the first...

Cant get rid of large bottom margin when printing
I cannot stop large unprintable borders around the edge of an A4 page. Have adjusted settings in wordpad and in margins. New settings say the only border should be 0.01cm at the bottom. This has made no difference. Border is much larger at the bottom than the other sides. Any help gratefully received. That could be a limitation of your printer. Check your owner's manual. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Fangfur" <Fangfur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3BB0A9B-0FC4-439C-9809-2FCEBD6E6E4D@microsoft.com... >I cannot stop large unprint...

How can I enlarge a document
I have just set up a 12 page - one page for each month - planner for 2010. I used a wallet sized Publisher calendar format. I want my planner to fit in an A5 sized diary so I need to enlarge it before printing. I have spent a lot of time experimenting with the page set up in the print menu etc but am unable to do this. Can anyone advise me about this please? I would also like to know if I can change the format of all 12 pages simutaneously as I had to do this page by page ( I wanted to reduce the size of the headings for each month to make more room for space dedicated to each ...

Help locating a just deleted document
I just accidentially deleted a most important document (befor saving).. There has to be a way of reclaiming it. Anyone know how? I would be more than grateful. I thank you in advance! DW If you never saved it, there is nothing to "reclaim." -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "donwinters" <donwinters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:836C5B40-2D6F-46A2-95BF-27FE06299656@microsoft.com... >I just accidentially deleted a most important document (befor saving).. ...

Selection for Clip art
I have a user using Publisher 2003. When doing a search for clipart - Lets say Christmas - she received no items - I ran detect and repair on her system- and organized her clips. With no solution Her Clip Art is located under default location - c:\program files\microsoft office\clip art. In Microsoft Word the search for clip art works fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Gladys Sometimes simply clearing your temporary cache will solve your problem. In Internet Explorer, tools, Internet Options, Delete Files. In OE7 click delete, then delete files. The Clip Organizer has its o...

Combining documents without format changes
I have ten very similiar documents which I would like to combine into one document. Each document begins wiht one column but half way through the document I format the document fot two colums. This is true for all ten documents. At the end of the first document I do a hard page; that is, a Ctrler. Then I load document 2, copy it to clipboard and paste it into document on on the new page created by the Ctrl Enter. When I do this, the formatting on page one changes to one column throughout. How can I combine all ten documents into one document without these formatting changes...

buss. cards
I can't find a way to select only certain business cards to print. I don't want to print the whole page with the same card. You will have to create a page of labels manually. Go here for help http://www.kvalheim.org/ Look on the left for templates -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm For better access to Microsoft Newsgroups http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/using/newsgroups/setup.asp "Jessie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03db01c3bb6d$1d3de1d0$a101280a@phx.gbl.....

Printing labels, a second blank page is "printing" ?can i stop it
I put artwork for labels and selected the label maker and number that i am printing on. The printer feeds a blank sheet through and then prints on the second sheet each time. In publisher when I look at the document and do a print preview, it only shows the 1 page. What do I need to adjust to be able to print on every page? Now I have to put 20 sheets of labels in the printer to get 10 printed pages and I have to recycle the blank label sheets. ...

Distorted Print Preview in Excel 2007
All of the sudden Print Preview and printing is distorted as compared to the chart as displayed during design. Verticle grid lines are missing and the horizontal axis appears to be log. ...

Share Ur Photos with Ur Friends & Have Fun among ur Group
http://36lives.com/r/scripts/t.php?a_aid=77d68e44&a_bid=07032757 ...

Excel no longer prints
Can anyone help me reset the print defaults? For some reason excel no longer recognizes my print areas. I have cleared print areas and reset them as well as defining the print area from the page layout view. Help! Can you actually *not print* (which is what the subject of your post states) or are you not able to control printing as you would like? Is this in one specific file or do you have the same problem with all files? What changes might you have made/not made to your system? Did you update OS X or upgrade to Leopard? If so, have you checked the mfr's site for an update to you...

Searching embedded Visio OLEs in Word Document?
Hello - I was told that there is a free add-in from Microsoft that will let you search for text in embedded Visio OLEs in a Word document. I searched around a little bit but could not really find anything. Has anybody heard of something like that (for Office 2003)? Thanks, Joe On Feb 18, 1:02=A0pm, Joe Duchtel <duch...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello - > > I was told that there is a free add-in from Microsoft that will let > you search for text in embedded Visio OLEs in a Word document. =A0I > searched around a little bit but could not really find anything. ...

Anybody using Money with some an archiving system with (paper) document scanning?
Anybody out there using MONEY with some archiving system with (paper) document scanning? I would need it for both accounting-relevant documents and other important documents (But not OCR, and I wont scan "knowledge" stuff). I'm not actually using Money, but I need to somehow connect the scans with Homebank extracts and accounts. So it has to be fairly open, and I guess I will have to use it with Money or Quicken to achieve this? Thanks Mike ...