multiple pages in publisher

I am trying to create a newsletter in publisher with more than one page and
then email it to people so they can see one page after another in one email.
At the moment it seems to only allow me to email one page at a time.  is
there any way i can set up a mulitple page document to be emailed?
0
bda5 (1)

Convert the newsletter to a PDF. There is a free converter here:
http://www.primopdf.com/
There are others, do a search. Most folks have the Acrobat Reader.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"bda5" <bda5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to create a newsletter in publisher with more than one page and
> then email it to people so they can see one page after another in one email.
> At the moment it seems to only allow me to email one page at a time.  is
> there any way i can set up a mulitple page document to be emailed?

0
gsauer (5093)

7 pages are gone where did they go?
Please help... I was typing an Academic Guidline Cataloge - I had 10 pages finished... attempted to copy and paste a table online and insert... a pop-up came up and said Word had stopped working... diagnose and close or close... I checked diagnose and close... went back into the guide - only 3 pages... where are the other 7 pages? Have I lost them? How can I find them? Thanks amsohn Check your setting for "Always make backup" in your Word preferences. If that was turned off, then yes, you have lost them. If it was turned on, then the "Backup of..." fil...

How to mark and creat index in Publisher 2003
When I make a book in Publisher 2003, it looks like the same in Word 2003. But how can I mark and creat index in Publisher 2003, and creat the contents in the head of the book? Thanks a lot. ----James Manually. There is no function built into Publisher to do that. -- ...

Countif in multiple worksheets
I have a workbook, with multiple (70) sheets , each with it's own name. Each sheet states in cell D2 "Yes", "No", or "Not sure". In a summary worksheet I would like to count the number of times "yes" has been stated in cell D2 of all worksheets. With COUNTF I can't get the range right. Is it possible to do this? I sure could use some help, thanx Rob You cannot use COUNTIF (or SUMIF) with a 3D arguments such as =COUNTIF(Sheet1:Sheet3!A20,"yes") So you need a user-defined function If the summary sheet is the first one on the t...

XP and Publisher
Which versions of Publisher work with XP? I tried to install the one that game with my Gateway which ran Windows 95 and it didn't go. I don't use the program very much, just to make cassette and CD labels, so I would like to buy an older version on eBay but don't want to buy one that is not compatable with XP. Thank you Dave Schwartz David Schwartz wrote: > Which versions of Publisher work with XP? I tried to > install the one that game with my Gateway which ran > Windows 95 and it didn't go. I don't use the program > very much, just to make cassette a...

Publisher 2003 and Publisher 2003 with Digitial Imaging
On a Windows 2000 O/S does the user need to be a Administrator or Power user to use Publisher 2003 and Publisher with Digital Imaging. We would like to purchase but, user's do not have Administrative or Power User priviledges on the local machines. Thanks I am not sure, but I believe you need Administrative privileges to install software. Installing your own software would probably get the MIS alligators on your case real quick like anyway<G> "Cindy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:81eb01c40316$deddfaf0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > O...

Reference page header to query parameters
How do you reference a page header in a report to return the parameter that you selected in your query? For example, I have two calculated fields in my final query based on two other queries. The two other queries contain the parameters. The parameters are for month, year and quarter. So if I answer my parameters like: Month1: 2 Year1: 2010 Qtr1: 1 Month2: 1 Year2: 2010 Qtr: 1 I want my report headers to reference my selections and return in my report’s page header: Feb 2010 Qtr1 Jan 2010 Qt1 I’ll be so incredibly relieved if I can get this to work. I’ve wast...

Adding Collapse/Expand to Publisher 2003 items
Hi I'm trying to enter a text box which may be expanded/Collapsed as follows: > More Info... > Next Item... > More Info... When you want bla bla bla, do bla bla bla, > Next Item... Can anyone tell me how to implement it?! Thank you 'bla bla bla' is the sound of geckos mating - so the naturalists tell me. No, you cannot do what you want. Your answer is rude & arrogant. I don't know why would anyone put you in a position to Accept calls for help. Besides - I don't believe it can't be done. Please don't call again "*...

Insert page from another Publisher file
I am trying to insert a page from one Publisher doc into another Publisher doc. I don't want to COPY/PASTE since that would mean I would have to reformatt the text. Help. If it is only one page, use the Painter tool. Open help and read how to use it. Copy/paste from one Publisher document to another doesn't change the formatting, have you tried? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mark Davies" <Mark Davies@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4FB773EB-AE03-484E-8818-EED12FFAC0FB@mi...

managing multiple mailboxes from outlook
I have a user who is managing multiple mailboxes from within outlook 2000 via the folder list. She has been creating contacts in the second mailbox's contacts folder without problem and created a distribution list as well, however, when she goes to add the contacts of that mailbox to that DL she can only see her contacts and the GAL but not the second mailbox's contacts from the dropdown list. Any ideas? ...

When printing a page have a blank space at the bottom
Hi, When I print an A4 page out it has a blank space at the bottom. In print preview it shows as full so can anyone help me get rid of this space please. I am using Publisher 2002. Thanks Could be your printer's margin limitation: Tutorial: Finding your Maximum Print Area http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "malenbrook" <malenbrook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88BA7341-CF85-4E0D-B93D-50AC5DD93D60@microsoft.com... > Hi, > When I print an A4 page out it has a blank space at the bottom. In p...

synchronization multiple mailboxes
Hello, Is there a way to sync 2 mailboxes in Outlook 2002 or 2003? Hello Damon, Have a look at www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm or at my signature for a powerful tool. -- Thomas Wetzel www.synchpst.com Synchronize and backup Outlook ...

Page Setup questions...
Is there a way to setup Excel so that it remembers my default desired page sizes? For example, the margins are .75 L/R and 1.0 T/B with headers and footers. How can I change these defaults and get them to stick? Thanks, Chris I'd set up two template workbooks with what I want each page layout to be. The first one is named book.xlt (file|saveas|Template (*.xlt)). This is stored in my XLStart folder. When I click the New icon on the standard toolbar, I get a new workbook based on this template. The second one is named sheet.xlt and is saved in the same location (XLStart folder)...

importing publisher files
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have many publisher 2003 project files I would like to use, but have not found away to import them into office 2008. Any suggestions on how to convert them to a use able format? lckid@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: Intel > > I have many publisher 2003 project files I would like to use, but have not found away to import them into office 2008. Any suggestions on how to convert them to a use able format? Hi The conversion has to be done u...

Publisher on Vista 64 bit
I have Publisher 2002 on a Win 2K desktop. I just bought a laptop with Vista 64-bit and just got a new job. The job requires me to have Publisher on my laptop. (I love the Vista, by the way. It works flawlessly.) Q 1: Can I upgrade my current Pub to 2007 to use on my laptop? I bought the 2002 and installed it on my Win 2K desktop system. Q 2: I'm upgrading the desktop to Win XP. Will that run Pub 2002? 2007? Q3 (the big one): Can I run Pub 2007 on my Vista 64 bit? If not, WHAT CAN I DO??? Please help. I really need to figure this out to do this job. Publisher 2007 will work on Vist...

Graphing Multiple axes
I want to graph 5 curves on one graph. I need to plot data and use 2 y axis and 3 x axis. Hi, You will need to create dummy axes yourself. See Jon Peltier's examples for the techniques needed to build you own axes. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/TertiaryAxis.html http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StackedLine.html Cheers Andy Heather wrote: > I want to graph 5 curves on one graph. I need to plot data and use 2 y axis > and 3 x axis. -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Please vote for multiple axes in Excel for that enhancement. Thanks, Jim...

Publisher 2007 and Outlook's calender
Hi, I've been trying to make a calender with the Publisher, based on the data it Outlook 2007. Is there any automatic way to do it? Thanks ...

multi-page receipt preview?
Is there a way to view beyond the first page of a multi-page recept in the viewer? I have tried every key combination I can think of to no avail. Marc Marc, Ctrl and right arrow wiil take you to the rest of the receipt. Craig "Marc" <marc_no_spam@beverlyspet.com> wrote in message news:%23WWi8nRzGHA.4648@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to view beyond the first page of a multi-page recept in the > viewer? > I have tried every key combination I can think of to no avail. > > Marc > Control + Right Arrow moves forward Control + Left Arrow moves...

Multiple user accounts not working properly
I am running Windows XP and have three user account logins. I was also running Outlook Express and set up three email accounts (each on their own login).. the first two email setups worked great. But the third one wasnt recognizing my password as valid. I Contacted the ISP. Walked through setup. Still didnt work. ISP instructed me to access mail via the internet. That worked. ISP said that proves the account is valid. Now, I just upgraded to Outlook 2003. Same problem with the third email user account. Funny thing is that this "3rd" email account is one of the tw...

Freeze header row at top of each page and exclude it from sorting
In Excel XP on Windows XP, I need to freeze the first row (header row) so that it will always appear at the top of every page and its data will not be included in sorting. Only data below the first row should be sorted. How do I do that? At present whenever I sort by any column, the header row gets sorted along with the other data. That is unacceptable. Lt. Ito "classified"@" <""(classified\"@)"> wrote in message news:Owj8ZbFTGHA.2156@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > In Excel XP on Windows XP, I need to freeze the first row (header row) > so tha...

Duplicating data to multiple pages of the same wookbook
Can I enter data on pg1 of a wooksheet & have SOME of it automatically enter on pg2? Hi Depending on what you're really after - the following in a cell in Sheet 2 will put the data from cell A1 in sheet 1 into it. =Sheet1!A1 Cheers JulieD "DarrellK" <DarrellK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD21312C-ECD8-4D80-B4E3-6C8AC9A095C1@microsoft.com... > Can I enter data on pg1 of a wooksheet & have SOME of it automatically enter > on pg2? Hey there, This is useful for me, but if I have the name of a sheet in a cell could I use that somehow in...

Can Publisher be used for commercial use?
Yes. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm Mike, you're a linguist, you speak Gina's language. :) -- Don Vancouver, USA "Mike Koewler" <wordwiz@fuse.net> wrote in message news:4165C306.4070306@fuse.net... > > > > ...

OL2003 Multiple message save drops body of message
When a group of e-mail messages are selected & the FILE- SAVE command is run with the intent of creating a file containing those selected messages --- only the header info from the messages is included in the file created. The body text of all the messages is lost/discarded during the save process. Is there a way to save multiple messages to one file and not loose the bodies of the messages? Previous versions could do this. Hi I had the same problem. You need to contact MS and refer the tech to KB838020. This is an internal (to MS) article not available to the public yet. They sh...

how to chart same cell in multiple sheets
I have an excel template with 3 worksheets that I created for others to input information into certain cells on each sheet on a daily basis, and resulting save with similar file names. I want to compare the information between workbooks (plotting) to see if the trend results are going up or down. Is there a way to plot a chart, based upon the information in one specific cell (or same specific group of cells) within multiple sheets (excel 2000 or 97)? I can present the information in various ways. 1) Same cell or group of cells within same named worksheet, over many workbooks (files)....

Importing Yahoo Yellow Pages Into Excel
Has anyone been successful in doing the above? Hi Carol, You can open the file in excel, then take a look at http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm to get the two rows into one row. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Carol Harb" <Carol Harb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3B96450-B4E5-4E3A-887B-B7ACFBB9D514@microsoft.com... > Has anyone been successful in doing the a...

Page size for 1 to 1 ratio printing
I need to print a .jpg at @ 1 to 1 ratio after editing in Powerpoint. My question is at which dimension of the .jpg do I set the page size to? The ..jpg inserted into Powerpoint is cropped outside the border of the subject matter. Do I set the page size to the .jpg dimensions or to the actual border dimensions of the subject matter that needs to be printed out 1 to 1? Thanks to the forum for the help. In article <C1BFE7FD-A844-4D6A-BBDC-F2CA4066FEF8@microsoft.com>, Houstonvett wrote: > I need to print a .jpg at @ 1 to 1 ratio after editing in Powerpoint. My > ques...