MSP 98 vs 2003, how I open documents saved on older version with n

I originally had MSP 98, now I have 2003, however all documents saved before
2008 I can not open, it tells me "Publisher cannot oepn this file. This file
was saved  from a previous version of Publisher. Publisher no longer supports
files that were saved in this version." What can I do? I have a LOT of files
like that, some are very hard to recreate. Thanks for all the help Ii can
get!!!
0
Rossy (4)

Take a look at this article, it may help. If it does help, please post back.
Error message when you try to open a publication in Publisher: "Publisher cannot
open the file" or "Publisher has detected a problem"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928890/en-us

If you have Norton you may have problems as well.
How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Rossy" <Rossy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I originally had MSP 98, now I have 2003, however all documents saved before
> 2008 I can not open, it tells me "Publisher cannot oepn this file. This file
> was saved  from a previous version of Publisher. Publisher no longer supports
> files that were saved in this version." What can I do? I have a LOT of files
> like that, some are very hard to recreate. Thanks for all the help Ii can
> get!!!

0
mary.sauer (2018)

Outlook 2003 News

Help, I cannot Save!

open two different Access reports

Attachments in Outlook 98
Hi there, my Organisation are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and the client is Outlook 98. A mail is sent from an external source into our Organisation to 10 people. The mail has an XLS attached. For some reason 9 of the recipients get the attachment but the last one has no attachment and no reference to it in the mail she receives. I've checked all the Outlook settings I can think of, but am puzzled as to why this happens - checking the imc data from our Exchange I see that the correct RFC headers are present and that the user has the same reference as all the others in the header. Anyone any ide...

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

opening .pst archives

opening a .docx with word 2004

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

Effectively stoping open relay.
I have a client who started using exchange 2003 few days back. This client is having more than 12 subnets starting from 172.27.50.0, 172.16.0.0 to 172.27.0.0 and 10.172.172.0 & 10.172.173.0 subnets in different location in town which are conneted by DSL. This users are connecting to the Exchange server 172.16.5.25. Most of these users are POP3 users. I have 2 SMTP Virtual Server running. Default SMTP Virtual server 172.16.5.25 and the second for Externel. In the Mail connector I have added only the external as the local bridgehead server. In the relay properties of the internal I...

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003