MS Publisher 2003 wont let me send publication in email message.

I'm trying to send a document in the body of an email but all the tutorials
I've tried aren't working.  I've changed to TIFF, and pdf both
unsuccessfully.  I would just like to find a way to get to <File><Send
email><Send E-Mail as Message>, instead of <Send E-mail as Attachment>.  Any
help is great

Reference: Tips and troubleshooting for sending a publication page as an
e-mail message:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP010390591033.aspx?pid=CH062524821033

Attaching the publication as a PDF is usually the easiest and best way.

DavidF

"Martha Q." <Martha Q.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to send a document in the body of an email but all the
> tutorials
> I've tried aren't working.  I've changed to TIFF, and pdf both
> unsuccessfully.  I would just like to find a way to get to <File><Send
> email><Send E-Mail as Message>, instead of <Send E-mail as Attachment>.
> Any
> help is great

0
Nope8657 (939)

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Public holiday in shared folders
Hello, We use Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2003. Each people has its own calendar, and is is possible to insert automatiquely the public holiday. Now, I am trying to do the same for the shared calendars, but is doesn't work. In fact, even if we select the public folders, Outlook try to insert them again in the user's calendar Any idea ? Best regards, Oliver Best bet would be to copy them from another person's calendar since you can't directly add them from within Outlook "Support" <support@rdfdfd.com> wrote in message news:mn.936a7d61f268d624.48077@r...

Crash on 'Send"

MS Money 95 data files

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

Message comes as an attachment

Addressing within Exchange 2003

How do I recover my messages in my mailbox?
When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are automatically deleted. But they are still in outlook not in my mail address. I want them back. Because I can not see my mails when I sign in from other computers. It sucks. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:24:01 -0700, whereisnara <whereisnara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Please ask your question in a forum for Outlook; this one is about the Microsoft Access database product. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are >automatically deleted. But th...