Move pages from document to document?

------=_NextPart_000_0397_01C7D5D9.22350CB0

Hi,

I am relatively new to this software. I can't seem to find how to move a =
page from one document to another.

Any help appreciated.

Shmuel
------=_NextPart_000_0397_01C7D5D9.22350CB0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am relatively new to this software. I =
can't seem=20
to find how to move a page from one document to another.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Any help appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Shmuel</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0397_01C7D5D9.22350CB0--

0
Shmuel (5)

Shmuel Fisher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am relatively new to this software. I can't seem to find how to
> move a page from one document to another.
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Shmuel
==========================
Open two instances of Publisher...
one document in each instance...
tile the windows...create new pages
as needed in the target document...
drag/drop the content from the source
to the target.

Also have a look at the following article:

Combining Publisher Documents
http://tinyurl.com/2lpj5w

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)

Move Outlook data to another computer
Purchased a new laptop. How do i backup and move outlook 2003 from my desktop to my laptop. Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, J.J asked: | Purchased a new laptop. How do i backup and move outlook | 2003 from my desktop to my laptop. ...

Getting appts to print on one page
I am using calendar assistant to print multiple overlaid calendars at once on letter size paper. All the appointments show up on the first page, except for one. This one pushes to a second monthly page duplicating the first. ie - I get two November 2009s - one with all appts except one and the other page with only the one rogue appointment -- Thanks, Alison ...

Moving Mail
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Email Client: imap Greetings! <br> My Inbox has 142 messages. (I just started a new account, imported mail from other Squirrel Mail, and didn't know about storage limits.) Entourage is moving sloooowly, takes forever to delete a message, download messages, and now the send button will not even highlight for me to send a replied to message. <br><br>So now I want to move those 142 messages to a folder on my hard drive and then delete the messages from my Entourage mailbox. How do I do this? &l...

Resize a document
Hello, I would like to resize a publisher document 8.5 x 11...to 7 x 9 without disrupting the layout. Any ideas? Hi Tina (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Hello, I would like to resize a publisher document 8.5 x || 11...to 7 x 9 without disrupting the layout. Any ideas? The only options really are to: 1. Create a new publication with the sizes you prefer. 2. Change the page size of your publication, then select all objects on the page, group them, then resize as a group. Items such as text and text in tables will not resize properly. You w...

Printing odd pages in booklet format
I used to be able to do this easily in PageMaker, but I can't figure it out for the life of me in Publisher... I am creating a booklet. Each page is 8.5 w and 5.5 tall (ie, half-letter, landscape orientation). I'd like to print this booklet two pages to one peice of paper, so I can cut in the middle and punch for a ring binder. I'd like the target paper to be letter (8.5 x 11). However, when I try to set it up as a book, I get a weird page that's 17x5.5. How can I change how the page is set up, so I can get both 8.5 x 5.5 pages to print in the correct orientation on the...

Hyperlinks into VISIO page
While it is possible to link from one visio document shape to another visio file, specific page, I am unable to find or determine (based on testing) the html syntax for connecting from a hyperlink in a different kind of document (like a word or excel file) to a specific page. The default seems to be open to whatever page was last saved. Does anyone know the proper tag for creating this link? #bookmark works for all other microsoft products, but doesn't seem to work for VISIO? Thank you. (and yes, I have already read all the topics in all groups and find no answer - this is the third...

Publisher 2007: How do I change dates on calendar page in newslet
I'm creating a newsletter. I added a calendar page. In previous versions of Publisher, I was able to get to Calendar Options to change the month. In Publisher 2007 when I insert a calendar page into a newsletter, I can no longer access the Calendar Options task pane. Please describe how to change the dates. The calendar wizard is broken. Hopefully it will be fixed in a future service pack. Meanwhile you will have to manually change the calendar dates. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Stephanie" &...

Moving OE msgs to win 7 WLM?
Moving msgs and multiple subfolders from OE (current) to new Win 7 Home Premium machine. Had to do this once before and had bigtime troubles! Want to do it right this time. Can someone point me in the right direction? -- Thanks for viewing... Transferring data from Outlook Express to Windows Live Mail: For Messages: Copy the *ENTIRE* OE message store folder to a flash drive. (Folders.dbx must be included). Place this on the Desktop or other location on the machine using WLMail. Open WLMail and: File | Import | Messages | Microsoft Outlook Express 6 and point to where you ...

Lost ability in MSWord to make ANY changes to ANY document
Somehow when I open a document in Word, it will not let me do anything other than open the document, print and close, everything else come up 'faded'- I can't even make changes anymore, and i've tried restoring my system to an earlier date, but nothing- Version of Word? If it's 2007 and someplace on the screen it says something about "This modification is not allowed because selection is locked", it could be that you've been using a trial version that's now expired or you haven't properly activated your full version. -- Cheers! Gor...

All Columns are not to move
How can I stop the columns from moving to the left of the Table? -- Roger On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 17:28:39 -0800, Roger <Roger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I stop the columns from moving to the left of the Table? You'll have to explain what on Earth you're talking about, Roger. What columns are "moving"? How? John W. Vinson [MVP] Good evening John, I found my own answer:by bringing the cursor to the first cell, the first column will not scroll to the left anymore; however, when I bring the cursor to any other cell and scroll to the rig...

a document has gone in compatibility mode how do I get it back
I lost a couple of documents that I had saved and was changing the saved title and as I have said the document has gone into compatibility and I cant get it back. ...

Moving Range Problem
Hi all, I'm trying to build a 6 Sigma control chart into an excel workbook. In order to do this i need to be able to work out a formula for the moving range. I need the following : Eg Data sample : 210 , 425 , 600 , 550 , 450 , 470 The moving range is the distance from second to the first, third to the second etc eg A B C D E F Data Sample 210 , 425 , 600 , 550 , 450 , 470 Moving Range 215, 175 , 50 , 100 , 20 The problem I'm having is trying to get excel to work it out. If say 210 was in A1 i ...

How do you search within a document?
I am woundering how you search with in a saved document. I want to make a spread sheet for my buisness on my supplies, my cost, and my mark up cost but there is over 200 so I was woundering how i can go into this saved document and just type in the item I am looking for and have it pop up with out having to scroll throu the list? The first thing you should look at is Data>Filter. It may well do everything you want. If you need more help, post back. Regards, Fred "Me2020" <Me2020@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6B20D94-EBC2-49E6-9E4F-127...

Moving comment box leader arrow head
Can I move the position of the head of a comment arrow from one corner of the cell it references to another corner? When I display the comment box/arrow for printing it looks as if it is refering to the cell on the right, since the comment arrow points to the upper-right corner of the cell, instead of the upper-left. Francisco ...

Front Page 2003
I have just had my old laptop data transferred to anew laptop and on attemptiing to load Frontpage 2003 i am told they found that the disc was cracked and unusable. I have 2002 Version which is now loaded but wish to upgrade to get back to 2003. i cannot appear to find a copy of Frontpage 2003 which I can download anywhere (I have my product key is it is all legal) - has anyone any bright ideas how I can get aroud this problem and where I can get a copy of 2003 from please??? Help!!!! -- Rod You might find a copy on E-Bay or Amazon. FrontPage is no longer supported ...

move axes and axis labels behind data points on scatter chart
I'm working with a series of XY scatter charts that all pull data from the same worksheet. They are all copied from the "original" scatter chart and then just have the cell references changed so that the formatting stays consistent across the series. (The charts will be shown sequentially and I don't want anything changing other than the location of the data points.) However, on some of the charts, the axis and/ or the axis label appers on top/ in front of some of the data points and behind/ under other data points (which is what I want - the axes and labels behind th...

CPropertySheet
.... again ... but none of the answers I can find is useful ... The documentation for CPropertyPage::OnWizardNext says you can insert a page like this: // Since CPropertySheet() always adds new pages to the end of // its propertypage list, we have to remove all pages starting // at index 1 (original location for the second page). Then, // add them back one at a time. for (int i = 1; i < count; i++) sheet->RemovePage(i); for (i = 1; i < arr_size; i++) sheet->AddPage(m_PropPageArray[i]); However this doesn't work. The reason it doesn'...

SFO CRM folders won't display page
SFO appeared to install correctly. The CRM toolbar buttons work fine in SFO. But when I click on a CRM folder such as accounts, I get the following Action Canceled error. I am running CRM 1.2 and this is on a Windows XP client. I have installed the SP2 and SFO enhancement patches and cleared forms cache in Outlook. I also uninstalled and reinstalled SFO. SFO works fine on all other laptops within our organization. Here is the error which occurs when I select any folder within SFO/CRM. Action canceled Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might ...

When printing, how do I keep a letter-sized document from expandi.
I have set up a landscape, letter-sized document in MS Pbulisher. But every time I try and print it, it expands the document to a legal-sized doc. Please help!!! Check your printer settings inside Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "godovino" <godovino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AEC49BF-CBCA-4F05-932C-034B008D6472@microsoft.com... >I have set up a landscape, letter-sized document in MS Pbulisher. But >every > time I try and print it, it expands the document to a legal-sized doc. > > Please help!!! Could ...

Rotating page numbers
I have a document with both page layouts (landscape and portrait) however the page numbers obviously will be pointing in the direction of the associated layout does anyone know how to be consistent in this? ...

Moving .pst files to a new computer
When trying to import .pst files into the new computer the following error message comes up: \Outlook.pst is not compatible with this version of the Personal Folders information service. I am using Office 2003 What's up? What version of Outlook were you using on the original computer? "Paladin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:057101c396c4$29533060$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When trying to import .pst files into the new computer > the following error message comes up: > > \Outlook.pst is not compatible with this version of the > P...

P2002 S-L-O-W on Page Change
Recently "upgraded" to Publisher 2002 from Publisher 2000. A three-page document now requires about 45 seconds to switch from one page to another. One of the pages has about 12 text frames and 3 photos. I copied the file and removed all frames. Same delay. (And this file, that now has no visible content, has a size of 2.2MB.) This behavior is identical on two machines (removed 2002 from one machine and installed on another.) First machine is W2K, 600MHz, 256MB. Second is XP, 2.3GHz, 512MHz. Is this video related? Both machines have 64MB display cards. All Office, OS,...

Move OL 2007 and all files to another computer.One on XP one on Vi
Is there a detailed "How Do I file" covering moving OL 2007 with BCM from one computer (that has a damaged or correpted C: Drive ) to another or new computer. I have have some very helpful advice from an earlier post a few adys ago but if a How do does exist that would be very helpful. Thanks in advance. Andy To backup and restore your Outlook data see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm For backing up and restoring BCM data see; http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP011134881033.aspx -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsof...

Moving Money 2008 to new computer
I have Money Plus Deluxe 2008 on a computer. It is activated. I have the license key from Digital River. I do NOT have the original download and they won't let me redownload. I realize I'm a bad person for not saving a backup of that. I now want to upgrade from XP to Win7. Since there isn't a direct upgrade available I understand I'll need to reinstall apps. Typically not a big deal, but in this case, since I don't have installation bits this will be a problem. Am I really out of luck here? Is there any way to migrate/backup the existing Money (by copying the P...