Move pages from document to document?

------=_NextPart_000_0397_01C7D5D9.22350CB0

Hi,

I am relatively new to this software. I can't seem to find how to move a =
page from one document to another.

Any help appreciated.

Shmuel
------=_NextPart_000_0397_01C7D5D9.22350CB0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am relatively new to this software. I =
can't seem=20
to find how to move a page from one document to another.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Any help appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Shmuel</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0397_01C7D5D9.22350CB0--

0
Shmuel (5)

Shmuel Fisher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am relatively new to this software. I can't seem to find how to
> move a page from one document to another.
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Shmuel
==========================
Open two instances of Publisher...
one document in each instance...
tile the windows...create new pages
as needed in the target document...
drag/drop the content from the source
to the target.

Also have a look at the following article:

Combining Publisher Documents
http://tinyurl.com/2lpj5w

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)

Converting a Microsoft Word document to a PC document

Moving Mailboxes.
When moving mailboxes between 2 servers using the "move mailbox" command, is there a way to compress or zip up a large mailbox so that it does not take so long to move? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Roger Settle RSettle@klfinancialgroup.com "Roger Settle" <rsettle@klfinancialgroupREMOVETHIS.com> wrote: >When moving mailboxes between 2 servers using the "move >mailbox" command, is there a way to compress or zip up a >large mailbox so that it does not take so long to move? >Any help would be greatly appreciated. > >Roger S...

Outlook 2000 Change Startup Page
Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair. Now everytime I open Outlook the "Outlook Today" page opens, then have to select the inbox folde to view my mail. Used to always open on the Inbox Folder. What have I done, is there a way to restore this. You’ve landed in a Macintosh group, sorry. Try asking your question on the general Office newsgroups. Start here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx DooBee wrote: > Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair. Now > everytime I open Outlook the...

The Item could not be deleted. It was either moved or already deleted, or access was denied.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C42C5B.11C3D7B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I had to rebuild a corrupt database this morning. My Priv.edb and = Pub.edb were the files I worked on with the ESEUTIL. Everything is = working except users are complaining that they cannot delete e-mails = that were "zapped" during the rebuild process. The message they're = receiving is " The Item could not be deleted. It was either moved or = already deleted, or access was denied...

Defaults on Print Sales Documents screen
Is there a way to set defaults on the boxes selected under the Picking Ticket column on the Print Sales Documents screen? Currently when we open the screen, we have to select which boxes to tick and since we always select the same boxes we wondered if there was a way to have them default when the screen is opened so we don't have to click each time. We want the "Picking Ticket Per Site" box, the "Include Kit Components" box and the "Bin Sequenced" box selected as default values. Thanks!! LMG, You can accomplish this with a small VBA customization, b...

hyperlinks within the same document are not working
Hi. I am trying to create an email publication in MS publisher 2007. It has several stories that will be sent out in email and the first section is supposed to contain a summary with hyperlinks to each story within the same email for more details. I am adding a bookmark at the begining of each story, and then trying to create a hyperlink in the summary section to the bookmark. However, when I send the publication as email, or do an email preview, the hyperlinks do not work. Please help! ...

Page setup / page / size??????
Hi, When you are in design view and you click on 'Page setup / page / size' are the options listed based on the printer you have installed or are they options that Access knows? If I select any of the options listed will they work on any printer? Thanks, Phil They are printer-specific. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Phillip" <Phillip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92C07A38-11FE-4620-97C...

Business Portal
BP 3.0 I am trying to set up our Business Portal to be as easy as possible for our sales team. One of the requests they have made is the ability to find out WHAT PO is COMMITTED to the SPECIFIC line item in an order. Similar to actually looking at GP Sales Transaction Entry window where it gives an icon to show that the item has been purchased, what PO it's been committed to. I have spent hours trying to make this happen. Has anyone else been able to do this? If so, I would appreciate detailed steps. Thank you ...

How can I send e-mail as a web page
Hi! I am in the process of creating "Newsletters", and it will be a web page/html file. Is there a way I can send this to recipients so that it will be displayed as a web page in their e-mail? Outlook express had a shortcut for this, but I cannot seem to find this function in Outlook 2003. Thanks in advance : ) You either send from within the program you created the html webpage or from within Outlook use; Insert-> File...-> select HTML file-> press little down arrow on Insert-> choose Insert as Text -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Off...

private contacts moved to GAL DL's
I have a user who has many DL's in her private contacts, she wants to make them public in the GAL, what is the best method for this? We are using Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000. TIA, Nurv ...

Text box jumps to left of page
Word 2004 (I am relatively new to Word and am delighted to find a forum specifically for the Mac version. There are a number of unresolved, niggling issues I can live however they slow the workflow. I am eager to learn.) In the recent past, I manually converted 12,000+ recipes from WordPerfect 7 to Word. Since Word 2004 does not have a filter for the old files, the conversion was done on the Windows side of my Mac in Word2003. Those files _usually_ open without protest also in 2004. One annoyance regards text boxes. When text was highlighted and a text box was requested for it in...

Excel
Can you have a combination of both portrait and landscape pages in worksheet ? I suppose that the page setup setting applies uniformly fo all pages in the worksheet ? How you could get around this ? Than you. CJ -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi you're right: You can have only ONE orientation per worksheet at the same time. One workaround for printing: - tsart recording a macro - set the page orientation for the first part of your sheet - print the desired pages - change the page orientation - print the remaining pages Now use this recorded macro for printing >...

endnotes on new page
Is there a way to put all the endnotes together on a new page? I've tried inserting a page break in the endnote separator and tried setting the endnote separator to start on a new page, but those methods didn't work. Thanks. -- ~ Janet Insert a page break before the endnote separator. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Janet S" <JanetS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C...

How to create an XML document with XmlTextWriter?
Hi, I'm trying to create an XML document with XMLTextWriter but I want to store it in memory (not write it to a file like so many examples do). I tried the following but with no luck. Should I not user this object for this purpose? Thanks, Dave MemoryStream stm = new MemoryStream() XmlTextWriter writer = new XmlTextWriter(stm, System.Text.Encoding.UTF8) writer.WriteStartDocument() writer.WriteComment("This Is A List of My Books") writer.WriteStartElement("MyBooks") writer.WriteStartElement("Book") writer.WriteAttributeString("ISBN", "1861005...

document elements (et. al.) toolbar in Word 2008
I may be in the minority here, but I happen to love the Ribbon UI on the PC version. It can collapse down to nothing when needed, and expand out (and even be customized I hear in 2010). That's on the PC. On the Mac I want a Mac-like UI. The Document Elements bar is so out to planet Jupiter on both functionality and as an accelerator into functions writers need most that it's laughable it made it into a release. (I'd much rather have a Mac ribbon that the Document Elements toolbar since at least the ribbon exposes USEFUL functions.) I mean, really =97 how many UPS or Del Mon...

Moving from cell to cell
Moving from cell to cell using arrow key stopped working. Help! Maybe hit Scroll Lock key... If Scroll Lock is on, the arrows still work, but in a different way. HTH Regards, Howard "crys0814" <crys0814@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B985BCA-BFB8-4718-8ED8-833BE78D8895@microsoft.com... > Moving from cell to cell using arrow key stopped working. Help! Hi there cry0814, It is possible that you have accidentally pressed your scroll lock key which disables your arrow keys. Try pressing it again and let us know your results Regard...

Combine small documents into one master document
Hi, I currently have an "engagement letter" that is created for our clients to set the expectations for our business relationship (I work for attorneys). We have about 10 different paragraphs that may be inserted into the letter based on different factors (3rd party payor, if a retainer is required, etc.). So I start with the basic letter and then have a userform with checkboxes where you can select the text block options (stored in Autotext). When you click OK the various paragraphs are inserted at bookmarks. While this works, I find working with Autotext cumber...

Changes Since Moving to Exchange
Hi there; I have subfolders within the inbox, and then subfolders within the subfolders. I also have rules so that when a message comes in from a certain person the message goes into their folder. Before we moved to our new exchange server if someone sent a message and the message went to their folder, the number of unread emails in the folder changes (ie, if Joe Bloggs sends an email to me his message goes to the Joe Bloggs folder, and it looks like Joe Bloggs (1)). And the folder that the 'Joe Bloggs' is in (for this example it could be 'staff') would also...

Can i move multiple lines between workbooks
I have a .csv format file listing speed cameras, and the different speeds are identified by two characters at the end of each line - 30, 40, 50 etc. I would like to create separate files for each speed, but Excel won't allow me to cut/copy several lines to created a new file/workbook. Is there any way round this? Martin Ellis Sun, 16 Sep 2007 03:28:00 -0700 from Martin Ellis <MartinEllis@discussions.microsoft.com>: > I have a .csv format file listing speed cameras, and the different speeds are > identified by two characters at the end of each line - 30, 40, 50 etc...

attaching documents
I am trying to figure out how to attaching a document without having it appear as an icon in the body of the message. I want it to appear as a file name in a field under the subject. I used to be able to do this. Send the message in HTML or Plain Text format, instead of Rich Text format. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:030801c3bf58$bc799de0$a301280a@phx.gbl, beth.thompson@thomson.com wrote: > I am trying to figure out how to attaching a d...

Moving Exchange 2003 to new Hardware #2
I'm in the middle of my main server move.. this server is Primary Domain Controller, exchange 2003 server, DNS and DHCP hosts, AntiVirus (Symantec), and print server. This is on a Win2k3 sp 1 OS. I've moved Symantec first, that was easy. Now I'm moving Exchange 2003 - I've installed Exchange, both servers are now running the same version and I see both in the EMS. I've started to set the public folders to replicate from my oldserver to newserver.. The public folders replicated twice, and now stopped.. they are out of sync (I think this is related to a problem I'l...

How do I move Outlook Express Mail folders to new computer.
I am upgrading to a new computer. Both computers use Outlook Express 6.0. How can I move some of my mail folders to my new computer? Hi, Mike - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress...

Go to Page 1
Hi! I have a main form with TabCtl with 10 pages. In this main form I have one combo to choose record. I woul like when click in combo oblige go to Page 1 of this record. Is it possible, please? Thanks in advance. an Hopefully this will help you. http://www.thescripts.com/forum/thread615446.html -- Hope this helps, Daniel P "an" wrote: > Hi! > > I have a main form with TabCtl with 10 pages. > In this main form I have one combo to choose record. > I woul like when click in combo oblige go to Page 1 of this record. > Is it possible, please? > Thanks ...

How do I stop Excel opening up my PDF documents
Hi thanks in advance, Every time I open up a pdf through email etc, Excel opens it up in excel. How do I stop this from happening? All the PDF's show in the email with an excel icon document image? Many thanks Isagold Mon, 29 Mar 2010 00:14:01 -0700 from isagold <isagold@discussions.microsoft.com>: > > Hi thanks in advance, > Every time I open up a pdf through email etc, Excel opens it up in excel. > How do I stop this from happening? > All the PDF's show in the email with an excel icon document image? Your file associations are screwed up. Yo...

Programming a TOC to have page counts (not page location)
Here is what I am trying to accomplish using Word 2007 and XP: I want to create a TOC with the Title and Individual Section Page Counts using separate Individual Files to look like this: Section No. Title No. of Pages 200500 General Provisions 5 200505 Project Closeout and Start-up 10 Information: • The section number and title are the file names (i.e. 2000500 General Provisions.doc) and are also included in the beginning of each document as well as a title (with a set style). • All files are located in the same folder. Here is the current macro I am working with that was...