mircosoft office clip art

I can't seem to download any clip art off the new site.  I
guess you are supposed to be able to right click  and then
chose copy, there is no copy choice for me. Can't click
and drag either.  Help!
0
neecol (6)

After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message
from Jeanne <neecol@twcny.rr.com>...
> I can't seem to download any clip art off the new site.  I
> guess you are supposed to be able to right click  and then
> chose copy, there is no copy choice for me. Can't click
> and drag either.

Check the box, and then when you're finished, go to Selection Basket, and
click the Download button.
Make sure that the options are set to the appropriate format for your
version of Publisher.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

0
the_nerd (6342)
9/8/2003 8:49:45 PM

don't.  Nothing happens when I try to download the clip
too.
>.

0
neecol (6)
9/8/2003 9:14:31 PM
You have to have ActiveX activated to copy/paste. Right-click your browser icon,
properties, security, slide to medium.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://dgl.microsoft.com/
"Jeanne" <neecol@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
> I can't seem to download any clip art off the new site.  I
> guess you are supposed to be able to right click  and then
> chose copy, there is no copy choice for me. Can't click
> and drag either.  Help!

0
laserdog (1122)
9/8/2003 9:18:06 PM

I tried your suggestion..It still doesn't work.  I don't
know what I am doing wrong.  I should have 3
choices, "copy, download, properities..I don't have copy.
Thank you for your assistance.
>.

0
neecol (6)
9/10/2003 6:50:05 PM
You also have to have Windows 2000 and above. It will not work on 98.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/

> [...]

0
laserdog (1122)
9/10/2003 9:25:11 PM
Maybe it is your cache, right-click your browser icon, properties, delete files, or
within IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files. The copy/paste will not work with
Windows Me.

--

> [...]

0
laserdog (1122)
9/11/2003 9:27:09 PM

work with ME why could I do it last week with the original
site.  If I can't copy/paste and I can't download to
clipart gallery what do you suggest.  There has to be
something wrong.
Jeanne

>.

0
neecol (6)
9/12/2003 3:02:00 PM
There is an update for the Clip Gallery, maybe it will help your situation.
http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/xp/journ/Cag0901a.htm
Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in the help? The Clip Gallery has its own
help files.
Search your computer for the .cil format, if you find the file, double-click it and
the images will go into your gallery.

--

> [...]

0
laserdog (1122)
9/12/2003 3:24:51 PM

I checked out the .cil format...there wasn't any clip art
files there.  I also checked out the web site you
suggested..I think that was for XP and I am running ME.
I checked to see if I needed any office 2000 updates while
I was there.  I am good in that regard.  I just don't know
what to do.  Thank you so much for your advise.

>> >.
>> >

>.

0
neecol (6)
9/14/2003 12:45:21 AM
I recently bought Office 2003. The clip art gallery is extremely limited compared to the other versions when I tried to open it from within Word. Anything I can do to get the full clip art back? I've got the typical installation set-up, but haven't been prompted to insert CD for more clip art either. What's happened?
0
anonymous (74722)
11/9/2003 2:46:07 PM
Except for a few all the Office 2003 clipart is on the Office website. Microsoft has
added 30,000 clips for Office 2003 users only.
If you still have the Clip Gallery on your computer you can use those clips if you do
not want to connect to the Internet every time you want to use clipart. On the
toolbar, insert, object, scroll down to "Microsoft Clip Gallery".

http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm
"Suzanne Obyrne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I recently bought Office 2003. The clip art gallery is extremely limited compared
to the other versions when I tried to open it from within Word. Anything I can do to
get the full clip art back? I've got the typical installation set-up, but haven't
been prompted to insert CD for more clip art either. What's happened?

0
laserdog (1122)
11/9/2003 4:53:54 PM
Hi Mary Sauer (laserdog@mycolumbus.rr.com),
in the Microsoft� newsgroups
you posted:

|| Except for a few all the Office 2003 clipart is on the Office
|| website. Microsoft has added 30,000 clips for Office 2003 users only.
|| If you still have the Clip Gallery on your computer you can use
|| those clips if you do not want to connect to the Internet every time
|| you want to use clipart. On the toolbar, insert, object, scroll down
|| to "Microsoft Clip Gallery". http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/

That is just plain retarded. I am fortunate enough to be on broadband at
both home and work, but not everyone is.
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1244)

Installing Office Mac 2004
I've tried installing Office Mac 2004 onto a new computer and when I try to open any of the Office applications I get an "Upgrade Verification" box saying, "This software is an upgrade to an earlier version of the software. To continue installation, click Browse, and then select the folder that contains the earlier version of the software (Microsoft Office 2001 folder, for example). The folder can be located on either your computer or the CD-ROM from which you originally installed the earlier version of the software." Again, this is a brand new iMac, so there shou...

Small Office & Homeworker entrepreneur resources
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050603080908070505000909 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit CYBER D - SHOPZONE Online resources dedicated to the SMALL OFFICE & HOMEWORKER entrepreneur Featuring the most complete selection of E-BOOKS, AFFILIATE PROGRAMS and HOME WORKER RESOURCES on the web today! Click Here To Visit Us Now <http://www.1stpromotion.com/pro2/prosite1/index.php?id=cyberd> --------------050603080908070505000909 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Tran...

Office for Mac 2008 and 2004
Why doesn't this product ever include Access? What Microsoft product for the Mac is compatible with Access? Gail@officeformac.com <Gail@officeformac.com> wrote: > Why doesn't this product ever include Access? What Microsoft product for > the Mac is compatible with Access? Microsoft was rather late to the game with Access. By the time they developed it for Windows, FileMaker was so well-entrenched in the Mac market that Microsoft decided not to try and compete. So to answer your question: look into FileMaker Pro. -- Adam Bailey | Chicago, Illinois adamb@lull.org | Fi...

Out of Office Assistant #15
I am running Office 2000. I am trying to turn the Out Of Office Assist on but when i go to tools menu and select OOOA, i get a message 'This command is unavailable, see program documentation on to use this extension'. We are running the MS Exchange Server information service within the profile and i have tried recreating the Outlook profile but i am still getting the same message. Can anyone help please? Thanks Laura ...

A problem occur after changing OFFICE from C: to D:
Considering my C:\ is nearly full, I unstall my office from C:\ and then install my Office to D:\ After this, OFFICE runs well except EXCEL has a warning messege when I open it. The problem is: When I open EXCEL, it jump up an alert messege: [Unable to find C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\Library\Analysis\ATPVBACS.XLA] 1. Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? 2. If I don't solve this problem, what will be the result? Thanks! Martin 2007-07-04 > The problem is: > > When I open EXCEL, it jump up an alert messege: > [Unable to find C:\Program Fil...

Office:mac2008 Home & Student edition
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel When installing Office:mac2008 Home & Student Edition (which I have purchased new) the installation went OK. However, when I try to open any of the programmes (e.g. word or powerpoint) I get a window titled Create an Office Identity. After completing this form, and I select the continue tab, nothing happens: consequently I cannot open any of the programs. I have re-installed this programme, but the result is still negative. Any advice wld be appreciated. On 9/12/09 4:56 AM, in article 59b7c479.-1@webcrossing.caR9a...

Viewing MDI files in Office 2008?
How do you view MDI files in Office 2008? I am a new Mac user so please simplify it for me! MDI files can only be viewed in Microsoft Office Document Imaging, and that application is not available on the Macintosh. On 18/02/08 4:18, in article ee8dd44.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Mac_Newbie@officeformac.com" <Mac_Newbie@officeformac.com> wrote: > How do you view MDI files in Office 2008? I am a new Mac user so please > simplify it for me! -- Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP Office:mac (Entourage & Word) *** Please always reply to the newsgroup. *** Additional to...

Office 2007 Connection to SBS 2003 via PPTP
We have an SBS 2003 server. We have a number of PCs running Office 2007. One of them is a notebook. When the notebook is in the office, Outlook connects to the server as expected. When we take the notebook out of the office and attempt to connect Outlook to the server thru PPTP, Outlook reports "Trying to connect to Microsoft Exchange" and never gets any futher. No timeouts. No failures. No nothing. Any ideas on how to solve this issue? Configure Outlook to connect over the internet using https/rpc. If you run the connect to the internet wizard and enable this it ...

Annualized Budget for MS Office Accounting Express 2009
How can I create a budget using MS Office Accounting Express and use it to compare actual results on an annual basis. There is a group for accounting, they may also cover "accounting express" asidman wrote: > How can I create a budget using MS Office Accounting Express and use it to > compare actual results on an annual basis. ...

Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 11-24-09
I can no longer access Microsoft Outlook since having ran out of memory on the C:\ After deleting some and letting the disk clean up porgram delete some other files I now receive this error message. "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook Window" Can anyone help me please - Thank you By memory I guess you mean hard disk space. If you have less than 15% of free space you will run into other win problems - time for a new larger disk? Try Run outlook.exe /resetnavepane (note space between exe /) "Rita" <Rita@discussions.micro...

Office v.X updates disappeared from the Mactopia download page
Updates for Office v.X seemed to have disappeared from the main Mactopia download page. When I search for a 10.1.9 update, I see a link to an update, but that link takes you to the main Mactopia page where there aren't any Office updates except for Office 2004. Does anybody know how to get the Office v.X updates? An ftp site would work also. OK, I found it via a Google search at -<br> <br> &nbsp;<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=FEA9FD8A-EA16-4B3C-9381-18A389D5599A&displaylang=en><br> <br> It's just pretty lame though that ...

License Question: clarification of "non-commercial use" for Office

Office X Upgrade
I have Office X installed on PowerBook G4 17". Entrouge says it is=20 version 10.1.4 but the rest of modules Word, Excel & Powerpoint say=20 their version is SR1. =20 Powerpoint does not display PowerPoint 97 documents properly and=20 Entrouge acts very funny with Exchange 5.5. e.g. I dont see the=20 Exchange address Book, I dont see some of Inbox folders but see some=20 others, I can not get my hotmail account details, my out mails go=20 through the outbox on my computer and I can not move them to the=20 Exchange outbox and many more. The whole thing is gone mad, or may be its me ...

Exchange 2003 hosting or Microsoft Office Outlook Live?
Hi all, I'm starting on new business with a colleague. We will both have laptops and are likely to be in and out of the office and may need to work during the evening at home sometimes. We are both from a larger company with Office Exchange servers and are used to sharing calendars and contacts etc and accessing and using our office mail from home. Given that we are starting up we do not want to spend much of money on IT so we were looking at going for one of the online exchange hosting services such as Datagate's (in the UK). The other option is Microsoft Office Outlook Liv...

Will my Office XP install on Windows 7?
I have Office XP. I need a new computer and need Outlook and Access on it. Will Office XP install on Windows 7? Yes it will, but Outlook will not retain account passwwords Office 2003 and later is fully compatible "glouces" <glouces@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8699F413-1E85-4CC3-BD05-856A8ECC578B@microsoft.com... >I have Office XP. I need a new computer and need Outlook and Access on it. > Will Office XP install on Windows 7? ...

choosing language in Office 2004
I want to use the Spanish dictionary to spell check documents, but can't get it to work. I have selected Spanish in the dictionary selection area of spell check, but it still uses English. <br><br>The Help instructions keep sending me to "Language" on the Tools menu, but "Language" isn't there. I have also installed Office on another computer I use, and there's no problem there, but on my new Mac Mini, I can't get the Language feature to show up. In article <ee89db2.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, nospamplez@officeformac.com wrote: > I ...

Can't open Outlook (Office XP Pro)
When I try to open Outlook (Office XP Pro), I get the following error message: "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Errors have been detected in the file C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst." Any ideas on how to fix this? Check out http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;181523 "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01f401c39f84$1e104cb0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When I try to open Outlook (Office XP Pro), I get the > following error message: "Can...

OFFICE 2003 OUTLOOK and ENTOURAGE
Who can help me How may I get back all my messages downloaded with Outlook 2003 on my PC to my new Mac with Entourage ?.... It seems just an awful battle ??... Thanks Patrice "Patrice LEFEBVRE" <patrice.lefebvre@bluewin.ch> wrote in message news:C812C86E.2AE%patrice.lefebvre@bluewin.ch... > Who can help me > > How may I get back all my messages downloaded with Outlook 2003 on my PC to > my new Mac with Entourage ?.... It seems just an awful battle ??... See if this helps: http://entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/win_mac.html -- Brian Tillma...

Office OL 2007 - Vista
Office OL 2007 and Vista I received a warning (when I tried to create and save a new OL contact) that my pst file is too large. I was prevented from saving the new contact. I checked the pst size (in c:\users\me\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook), and see that a hair over 1.9 GB (and FWIW, the Archive.pst is over 3.4 GB. I thought the default max size is 20GB. I tried finding the Registry entries for max file sizes, and thought they were located at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook , but navigating down there to Microsoft, there's only Sy...

Office 2007 Delivery and Read Email Notisfication
When the sender has set up in their option to have the Delivery and Read notification check and send the email, why isn't both notifications being return to the sender after sending it to the recipient? The email address is correct because the recipient has acknowledge they have the email verbally. As well I know the option for these notifications is set up correctly because I get the delivery report and read report from other recipients. Some I get it from and some I don't. Is there a way I would know for sure if the recipient did receive without asking always. -- ...

Office 2007 Home & Student Re-Installation Activation Key challeng
I'm having an issue with my father's copy of MS-Office Home & Student 2007. He recently had to reformat his laptop, which cleared his original installation of the software. Now, after I've reloaded the Office Suite onto his computer and move to launch any of the applications, I'm prompted for the Activation Key. I have all the orignal packaging, including the certificate of authenticity. Unfortunately, none of the numbers on the packaging can be entered into the activation key field. There is lots of detail around finding alternative MSFT phone support to ...

Installation of Office 2004 on OS X 10.5 Leopard
I installed Office 2004 (and EndNote) after upgrading to Leopard 10.5 and something is amiss. Three (probably related) symptoms I observed: 1. After the install, when opening Word, I'm greeted with the prompt: "An unexpected error occurred while trying to load the Microsoft Framework library." 2. When trying to update Office 2004 via Microsoft AutoUpdate, the application recognizes any out-of-date versions, but then hangs and doesn't download anything (requires a force quit). Also hangs if running updates that were manually downloaded from Microsoft's website. (even o...

uprgraded to 2007 ok but product key not accepted in office
Help please could it be that i downloaded AVG before putting product key into office I am having a similar problem... I have the product key but the system just keeps saying that it is not correct... It is for the full version of office 2007 and just began doing it out of the blue after I activated it online... "Carollee" wrote: > Help please could it be that i downloaded AVG before putting product key into > office What did you upgrade from? Did you "upgrade" from the trial version or did you upgrade from Office 2003 or any other previous versio...

Outlook for Office XP #2
I installed Office XP and when I click on Send/Receive I get an error message, "An object is missing". That's all. Outlook Express works fine, and there were no error messages on install. What am I missing? Have you tried Detect and Repair? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, GaryC asked: | I installed Office XP and when I click on Send/Receive I | get an error message...

Office 2003
Since a few days ago, I have started to receive the warning shown below every time I start Outlook. I have no idea where this comes from or how to resolve it Help Thanks "This file contains macros with an expired or revoked signature. Since you are running under high security level thse macros will be disabled" I found the answer. It is the macro security setting in MS Office. What I don't know is how it got changed from medium to high "Jim McColl" <jamccoll@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:B749422D-D6DE-4938-AAB4-5FABE8A3C61E@microsoft.com... &g...