Merging Two Publisher 2003 doc togther

I have a magazine that i create in Publisher and i then get some more content
in Publisher that is done by another colleague.. I always have to print it
off speratley but was wondering if anyone knew if i could merge the two
togther and print it out as one

Using MS Publisher 2003 SP2
--
Matt
Owner

If it were me I'd make them both pdf files and then combine them with a pdf
tools program.

PDF-Tools  http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/
It can be used with any pdf files.

Also, their PDF-XChange is a great pdf converting program.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Matt @ MSE IT" <MattMSEIT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a magazine that i create in Publisher and i then get some more
>content
> in Publisher that is done by another colleague.. I always have to print it
> off speratley but was wondering if anyone knew if i could merge the two
> togther and print it out as one
>
> Using MS Publisher 2003 SP2
> --
> Matt
> Owner
> MSE IT
> www.mse-it.co.uk

Outlook 2003
When I type in a name to address an email, unless I have mailed them already and they appear on the recently used list, I then get a Check Names dialogue box and have to then search for additional names, even though the name is in the Address Book. Not sure why this is happening - I do have the Option to Suggest Names checked? Any ideas? Thanks State the steps you are using more clearly. You are talking about two completely different features here, the first is autocompletion, the second autoresolution. The latter will not prompt you for a search unless you have entered an invali...

Hey Microsoft! Exchange 2003 Question
Can an Exchange administrator modify the Level1 and Level2 attachment lists? I don't want my Outlook users to have to save a certain type of file to the disk first. If so how? Thanks This may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/admin.htm -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0be901c3db86$5e56e700$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can an Exchange administrator modify the Level1 and > Level2 attachment lists? > I don't want my Outlook users to ha...

Exchange 2003 SP2 and IE 7
Hi, Since installing IE 7 on the Exchange back-end server, I can't get access to any information in the public folders from Outlook clients. I can open the Public folders, but there is nothing showing in there... But if I add new stuff, the new item shows up in that PF. If I try the some public folder that are not replicated on this server, I can see the content... This is not a permission problem, since that has not changed, and has been verified... Any one knows what is going on ??? Thanks !!! ...

Resizing to Scale in Visio 2003
Maybe a simple question - First you create a technical drawing to a certain scale on 11"x17" diagramming paper. Each inch of paper is a 10x10 square so 100 small squares make up one square inch. There are 17 squares horizontally and 11 squares vertically. 1. First Question: can this drawing be scanned for use by Visio 2003 and in what format? 2. Second Question: can Visio Resize this drawing image to a much larger size but Preserve the Scale that was used? If so I would then print this new Resized drawing on a drafting type print device to produce a drawing plan. Thank y...

Publisher 2003, inserting information into labels
I have created a label template in Publisher 2003. There are six labels per page. The only item that will change on each label will be the serial number. I have tried to use the catelog merge to get the respective serial numbers on each of the labels. Unfortunately, that has not worked. Instead of getting six different serial numbers on six different labels per page, I get one serial number on six different labels on one page. Is there a way to get different six different serial numbers on six different labels on one page? You may have to run this through twice or setup your names ...

Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager #5
I have XP Pro, Office 2003 Pro with Business Contact Manager. I am using MSN for dial up ISP but have other POP3 email accounts. 1-Can not get Outlook to send message out to mail server. SMTP. Error says it found the server, but there was no response from the server. Please verify that the port and SSL information is correct. I sent the error to the mail admin and he checked all setting on the server and says there is not problem on his end. I have never had to set SSL settings and port settings for email. 2-Just started Outlook 2003 and received the following error: There was a probl...

cant see pictures in publisher 2003
Inserting pictures work ok , then i cant see them , clicking on the area of picture the outline grabs are there but no visible picture. TOOLS > GRAPHIC MANAGER shows the thumbprint , thats all , What am i going wrong >-----Original Message----- >Inserting pictures work ok , then i cant see them , clicking on the area of >picture the outline grabs are there but no visible picture. TOOLS > GRAPHIC >MANAGER shows the thumbprint , thats all , What am i going wrong >. > If you can click on the image and see outline grabs. Do so and then choose Order from the Arrange ...

Missing Information after server migration to Exch 2003
I'm consulting at a company and they asked me to look at two problems they're having. However I do not know much about Exchange. This all happened before I worked there. As it was explained to me, they had Exchange 2000 running on a server. They got a new server with Exchange 2003. Everything was moved over to the new server. The old server was 'shut down'. Actually, the server is still up (a DC) but Exchange was un-installed. Problem 1: They had delegates set up for their calendars. They're all gone. Nobody can access anybody else information. Is there a way other ...

2003 excel
I would like to change the cell color if there is a "r" found in it. All the cells are in the same colum and there are also numbers in the cells with the "r". Can anyone help ? Assume data in col A Select the col, then apply conditional formatting using Formula Is: =ISNUMBER(SEARCH("r",A1)) Format to taste > OK out Replace SEARCH with FIND if you need it to be case sensitive -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:16,400 Files:356 Subscribers:53 xdemechanik --- "Dave" wrote: > I would like to change the cell color if ...

outlook mail merge from category
How do I separate out a particular category from my contacts to do a mail merge? Doesn't the "By Category" View of the Contacts Folder work for you? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "vedaggett" <vedaggett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CAD3829-DB46-4F94-9A79-9716640842DF@microsoft.com... > How do I separate out a particular category from my contacts to do a mail > merge? ...

How can I forward an email as attachment in 2003
Hi Could anybody please tell me how to send emails as attachments in Outlook 2003? Thank you, Paul -- Paulobrien29 Make a new email and then use Insert Item to insert the email you want to send. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Paulobrien29" <Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com... > > Hi > > Could anybody please tell m...

Installed Exch2007 into existing 2003 site, cant send mail
I installed an Exchange 2007 server into our domain. This server is meant to be a test server. It created a different routing group for itself. It seemed to propogate all the correct settings for the connectors and our DMZ smart hosts, yet, on the test account I created, I cannot send email to either internal users on Exchange 2003 or to the Internet. -- "Technology also allows us to get very angry and abusive with people who can't punch us in the nose at that very minute." Scott Adams ...

Help with
I am currently in the process of migrating exchange 2000 to exchange 2003 on new hardware. I have transfered the RUS role, offline address book role and replicated the public folders ect. and now am beginning to move maiboxes. I noticed 3 very repetive errors in the application event log however. I was wondering if someone could tell me whether these messages are somthing I should be concerned with. See them below. So far I have no user complaints about outlook. Thanks. Event ID: 9320 Source MSExchangeSA Type Warning Description OALGen could not generate full details for some en...

Disabling Unicode Messaging
Apparently Exchange 2003 uses Unicode Messaging which previous versions of Exch did not. Now that we have migrated all of our users from Exch 2000 to 2003 their OST files will not work. We have no need for Unicode messaging so rather than rebuilding all of our User's Outlook Profile we would rather simply "disable" Unicode Messaging on the Exch Server. Does anyone have any idea how to do that? Can it be done once the server is in use and has 150+ mailboxes on it Thanks for any input Michael ...

Migration from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003
Hi all My Scenario Two Windows 2000 SP4 Servers with Exchange 2000. It`s an active/active cluster with two exchange instances. I must migrate just one instance to a new cluster with Windows 2003 Sp1 with Exchange 2003 I must keep the four servers ( two win2k exch 2000 clustered , and two win2k3 with exch2003 clustered) Anyone Could Help Me? Thanks a lot This might get you started: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Migrating-Exchange2000-Exchange-2003-Hardware.html As a general rule MS do not recommend Active Active clusters for Exchange. You may want to reconsider keeping the exist...

Quotation mark key produces << instead of " in Word doc from PC
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am updating a document that was created in Word on a PC several years ago. When I viewed it all the ' had become =. I found out in the forum how to fix that. But more important, I do not seem to be able to type a quotation mark. When I hit Shift &quot;, I get a symbol that looks like a doubled >. The symbol doesn't even exist on my keyboard. I suspect that I can go to Insert, Symbols, and get the proper &quot;, but this is a syllabus for a class that I teach year after year, updating t...

Outlook 2003 hangs for Brad
Hi There, Brad in "down under" in Australia here. Can anyone please help with an answer why my outlook 2003 has been working fine up until a week ago and for the past 7 days hangs after a few emails comes in. Sends me a "not responding" message at the toolbar area. Have to restart and then it reloads the same emails and hangs again. Have contacted the ISP and deleted all incoming emails... problem is OK for a day after this is done but returns the next day when new emails come in. I'm desperate... hope someone out there can shed a little light... Many thanks be...

Sharing chart on two pages
Hello, I have a worksheet where I put some datas and then under this datas is a chart. Place taken by this data isn't static - once there is more datas and the other time there is more datas. I have problem with this chart, because sometimes chart is shared between two pages on printing. Is there a possibility to use something like property "keep together" in crystal reports where object is printed whole on one page (if there is no enough place it's started pritnting on next page)? Maybe somebody knows how to do it in macro if there is no appropriote property -- Bes...

Outlook 2003 Cannot Send #2
i am using outlook 2003 and windows XP and can receive but not send e-mail. i can send occasionally but only about 1 out of 50 or so attempts, so i am assuming that all my settings are correct as i can send sometimes. i have just upgraded to outlook 2003 and was using outlook 2002. i have verified that my account settings are correct. i have no firewall. can anybody offer any suggestions. Hey Jim, Does the email you are trying to send bounce back as undeliverable? If so, what error message goes with it? I am fighting something similar with Outlook97, and am looking for ideas of what to ...

Upgraded for 2000 pro to 2003 pro
I have updated my office products from office 2000 pro to office 2003. Now in Excel when I try to change folders to save a workbook, I get the windows installer asking for my office 2000 pro cd. Can anyone give me a suggestion, beside putting in my 2000 pro cd. I'm afraid of what it might wipe out. Thanks in advance, Kent ...

Exporting a table from Access 2003 to Excel 2007
I am trying to export a table from Access 2003 with more than 100,000 records into Excel 2007 and am not having any luck. I do not find the 2007 file extension in the drop down and choosing the latest version only exports part of the table. Any thoughts on whether this is possible to do? -- Carol Hi Carol, This is even hard to do with Excel 2007. You won't be able to do it directly with Excel 2003. You could export the file as a comma separated value with a csv suffix. By default Excel usually opens csv files. However you may lose formatting and other stuff. I ju...

Word 2003-Page Orientation
I have a long Word 2003 document with all pages in portrait orientation except one. That page contains a table the size of which requires landscape orientation. I have always done this by inserting section breaks before and after this page. But now for some reason I can't get the orientation to change either on-screen or in my printer. When I check the page orientation in that page (section) it is set to landscape. Suspecting typical Word corruption (this document was made from previous versons of the same stuff) I did the usual copy-and-paste all but the last few empty ...

Best Practice for Vistualizing SBS 2003 R2 with ISA installed
Hi all, I am flirting with the idea to put to test the following virtualization: Server 2008 R2 + Hyper-V as host and ( HW = Xeon Quad; 8 GBs RAM; RAID 5; 2 NICs) SBS 2003 R3 as guest VM I need some ideas, gotchas and tips on how to make it workable Thanks, Dan This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01CA7A48.A8A72240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable First and most importantly, its not supported by Microsoft to virtualize = SBS 2003 (any flavor) USB will not w...

Window 2003 x64
All, We're in the process of installing great plains and we just received our window 2003 software but it came as x64 instead of the requested x86. I understand that x86 is 32 bit and x64 is 64 bit. What I'm trying to find out is there any benefit to installing 64 bit and are there any limitation or issues with applications such as with SQL Server 2005 and other. Jamal I use x64 server 2003 with x64 Sql05. One of the big advantages is additional ram that x64 can address natively. You will need to get the x64 edition of SQL to run it, though. -- Gigabyte Tech "Jam...

publisher 2003 will not insert MS clipart #2
Error message - Publisher cannot insert this picture into the publication. The appropriate graphic converter is not available. For information on running Setup to install converters, press F1. "Pub 2003 will not insert MS cliipart" wrote: > Error message - Publisher cannot insert this picture into the publication. > The appropriate graphic converter is not available. For information on > running Setup to install converters, press F1. p.s. to this message, F1 provides no information and I already cleared cache in IE tools. Did not work. Clipart will not insert. &qu...