Merging or Combining Publisher Documents

How do I combine pages from separate Publisher documents?

VanHolland wrote:
> How do I combine pages from separate Publisher documents?

This question has been asked - and answered - several times. I suggest you
use Google Groups before posting in future.

You open two instances of Publisher and copy and paste.

on salads.

0
noone5620 (75)

Can't open ANY Word or Excell documents
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Processor: Power PC Have recently begun having trouble opening ANY documents using Office 2004 on my Apple iMac G-5 PowerPC running 10.3.9. When I try to open a Word document I get a dialogue box saying that corruption was found (ON EVERY FILE TRIED), and asks if I want to try opening anyway. When I click yes it opens the word document "frame" with a blue screen and my pinwheel loading indicator twirls for about 5 minutes before telling me that Word failed to open the document. This also happens in Excell. Went out and bought O...

Combination Charts #2
I am trying to find a tutorial to help me understand the concept of Combination Charts. I don't know where to go to get a thorough explanation. Does anyone have any online resources that are free? Thanks in advance. Cindy - Try my website, particularly this page and the links from it: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html A combination chart is simply a chart with multiple series that displays the series using more than a single chart type. For example, you might have a chart that shows one series of data using lines and another with columns. There is a very ...

how do i un-publish my calendar? the pop up is annoying
how do i un-publish my calendar? the pop up is annoying ...

my spell check is not working for my entire document
MY spell check is not working, I have version 2003. When I go to tools and language than set language and uncheck the do not check spelling and grammar and hit ok it will check for names and only a few words. But when I go back into language the box is checked again, and I have tried this several times. I rechecked the document after I went under options to see if the box for hide spelling errors in this document is checked and is not. Please help me!! Did you select all the text in the document (Ctrl+A) before clearing the "Do not check" box? -- Suzanne S. ...

combine two tables in a query
i have 2 queries that share the fields "who" "when" and "amount". One reports the value of daily labour (time out - time in * hourly wage) for the employee (who). While the other shows the amount paid on a particular date. When I create a query that includes these 2 queries and links the "who" field between them I get a result that shows 5664 records where are only 260 when you add the record count from the 2 queries that I'm using here. I'd like to have a query that would report the amount owed out at any given time. Just as an additio...

Frage zu Publisher 2003
Hallo NG. Ich benutze Publisher 2003 und habe dazu folgende Frage. Kann ich eine vorgefertigte Seite gegen Ver�nderungen durch Dritte sch�tzen �hnlich der Funktion "Blattschutz" in Excel? Gru� Josef Josef Gietzen wrote: > Ich benutze Publisher 2003 und habe dazu folgende Frage. > > Kann ich eine vorgefertigte Seite gegen Ver�nderungen durch Dritte > sch�tzen �hnlich der Funktion "Blattschutz" in Excel? Leider nicht - ich meine aber dass Microsoft im Moment forschen M�glichkeiten f�r "Seite-Sch�tzung" in die n�chste Version Publisher. (Es tut ...

How do I print the guidelines of a CD cover insert in Publisher?
How do I print the guidelines of a CD cover insert in Publisher? anahera wrote: > How do I print the guidelines of a CD cover insert in Publisher? ============================= Maybe this is what you are referring to. CD Crystal Case Insert http://www.yousendit.com/download/Y2o5TXRlcTJsMHhFQlE9PQ -- John Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk ...

how do you delete pink and green underlines in documents?
The sentence is complete and spelling is correct, yet the lines show up in the document. how do you delete those lines so when you attach the document to someone, they do not show up? See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm#HidingErrors. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "Launa" <Launa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F9CC07D-189C-4006-9422-ABE456E18D0E@microsoft.com... > The sentence is complete and spelling is correct, yet the lines show up in > the document. how do you delete those l...

Lost Word Document--URGENT
I'm using Windows Vista and Word 2007. I worked on a document all evening saving it periodically, closed it and emailed it to myself as an attachment through gmail webmail. But the document I received in my email did not include any of the information that I added to it today. Also, the original on my computer was the same version as on my email and did not include any of the newly saved information. I went to the root directory of the C drive and searched for it and all I found was the old one. I also looked in the directory where the file was, but there weren't any...

Merge multiple records in the same table in access
Hello I am dealing with some unfriendly import files which import as: timestamp position name 001 2 Jon 001 3 Bob 001 1 Ann 001 4 Mike 002 1 Joe 002 2 Sue 003 1 Jeff 004 5 James 004 1 Andy 004 2 Beth 004 4 Mitch 004 3 Chris And would like to create a new table that displays thusly: timestamp position1 ...

Hyperlinks in a shared document
Hi everyone. I have a shared workbook where I would like to create some hyperlinks to other documents. The problem is that because the document is shared, the "Insert Hyperlink" and Ctrl-K are disabled. How can I create a hyperlink in a shared document? Thanks in advance... It's impossible... Starwing Turn off Sharing first then insert the hyperlinks then share the document again. Note: make sure all users are out of the file and note that all history will be removed (warnings come up and tell you this) Lynn areynaldos@yahoo.com (Aaron Reynaldos) wrote in message news...

Publisher 2002 frequently crashing!
Publisher 2002 crashes on me very often and it seems as though I am constantly sending online crash analysis reports. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, done all the downloads I can think of and I'm ready to pull my hair out. Can you offer me any options, please? Do you get an error? Have you updated your printer/graphics drivers? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "rh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:177c701c4186e$df1aa0f0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Publisher 2002 c...

Need to find Jan. 2008 calendar/insert in Publisher doc?
I have a small business, and I am just learning Pub. 2007. I'm trying to find a monthly calendar that can be inserted into my Publisher invoice, as an object...because I use print invoices. All the templates in Pub. seem to use the current month. Select the "Apply a Template" from the Format Publication task pane, choose one of the wallet size calendar found at the end of the calendars. The Options are on the right, scroll down to change the date range. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dorisi...

MergeFilterQuery gobbles up the whole document!
I've got a custom XPathNavigator that encapsulates a stream. I'm using xpath expressions to seek forward to various positions within the stream. Using a limited set of xpaths, I can get my stream to move forward only (no backward seeks). This works fine until a filter expression is introduced, at which point the entire stream is read before the first selection is returned. I've traced the problem to the System.Xml.XPath.MergeFilterQuery class, who's implementation of advance() makes a list of all matches in the document before returning the first one. I can clearly see that...

mail merge #9
I have several word documents merged to the same Excel spreadsheet. About 50% of the time that I open these word files I have to "re-link" them to the source file (I get the message word cannot find ....).The rest of the time the word file opens merged with the source file as it should be. What's up? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Jim P. The information in the following thread may help: http://groups.google.com/groups?&threadm=VA.00006d55.025af4ae%40speedy Jim P. wrote: > I have several word documents merged to the same Excel > spreadsheet. About ...

Converting Publisher Document from English to Spanish
I need to convert my publisher document from English to Spanish and have been unable to figure out how to do so. Can anyone help? Thank you. tarad <tarad@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I need to convert my publisher document from English to Spanish and > have been unable to figure out how to do so. Can anyone help? A Spanish translator probably can. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Combination chart in Pivot
Hi, I want to use a line and bar combination chart in a Pivot Chart but everytime I refresh the report it reverts back to bar chart. Is there any way I can fix the chart format? This is a known issue with pivot charts: http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=209#jon026 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Help with Pivot Chart- Combination wrote: > Hi, > > I want to use a line and bar combination chart in a Pivot Chart but > everytime I refresh the rep...

Mail Merge Says "locked file"
Hello, I have a mail merge template in Word that I've been using with Access. Now I'm trying to automate it. I have seen the suggestions for code from Albert Kallal and Ken Sheridan, but I already developed my own form with the thought I could just open the merge file with simple code on a button. The problem is, I get an error message when the Word file opens using the button, saying that the data file cannot be locked because it's in use by 'Admin' (me). I tried splitting the database (figuring if multiple users can access it at once, then applications coul...

How do I combine several sheets into one document in Excel?
As you did not specify otherwise I presume there is something like Shee 1 has rows 1 to 250, sheet 2 has rows 1 to 500, and sheet 3 has rows to 250 etc. To join those you would highlight and Copy the rows in sheet 2, then then in sheet 1 click in cell A251 and Paste, then repeat the proces for sheet three into cell A751 etc. If you wish to match-and-merge data on the same rows from columns i another sheet that could be more difficult -- Bryan Hesse ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?act...

Combine different docs and keep tracked changes
I have six separate documents all with tracked changes. I want to put them all in one document and preserve the tracked changes. If I copy and paste I lose my tracked changes. I cannot combine them because Word looks for similiarities and overwrites one of the two. Any help would be greatly appreciated! (I have searched everywhere ... I think) Sincerely, Doug Turn off Track Changes in the document you're pasting into, and the text with tracked changes should come in with the Insertions and Deletions intact. On Mar 9, 1:53=A0pm, Huber57 <Hube...@discussions.micro...

"Excel Services" does not appear in Publish menu
Hi, I'm using Excel 2007, and the "Excel Services" button does not appear, as it is supposed to do, in the "Publish" menu of the Office button. And when I try to add it to the Quick launch toolbar, it does not appear neither. Does someone has an idea ? Fabien Majurel Fabien, Do you have one of the correct SKUs for this functionality? This feature is only availalble with Office Professional Plus 2007 and Office Enterprise 2007. -Sean "Fabien Majurel" <fabien.majurel@bewise.fr> wrote in message news:1E9F5ABC-55F4-4505-87FD-1AF481E12B05@micro...

SVC00106 table errors with vendor combiner
Does anyone know what table SVC00106 is for and how it is populated? We are on Dynamics 10 and use RMA and RTV, but not service. When I try to combine vendors using the professional services tool it gives me a duplicate key error referencing this table. It appears to be the existence of the line it doesn't like, not the information the line contains. This table contains vendors that were added through sometime in 2006, nothing more recent. If I combine two vendors and at least one of them was added after 2006 I received no errors. Can this table be deleted? Since it hasn'...

Failed to create empty document.
Hi, I am getting "Failed to create empty document." when in release mode of my mfc sdi app(feature pack). and when in debug mode it points to ENSURE(strTitle.LoadString(IDS_AFXBARRES_MENU_BAR_TITLE)); Line:716 of File: afxmenubar.cpp stuck from a long time now ! any workaround ? Thanks The problem seems to be that it is not able to find the feature pack resources like: IDS_AFXBARRES_MENU_BAR_TITLE and if i comment the menu.Create(this). then it can't load the resource AFX_RT_STYLE_XML in BOOL __stdcall CMFCVisualManagerOffice2007::SetStyle(Style styl...

Electronic Document Delivery #3
I have setup Electronic Document Delivery in the Business Portal and am trying to test it. A setup a customer to receive electronic invoices and then created a sale and posted the invoice. However, it does not appear in the Deliver Queue. Any ideas? You need to fulfill the order then it will be available in the que. "MikeWal" wrote: > I have setup Electronic Document Delivery in the Business Portal and am > trying to test it. A setup a customer to receive electronic invoices and > then created a sale and posted the invoice. However, it does not appear in >...

Creating Documents with Non-Standard Page Sizes
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) I want to create a document that is 3.5&quot;wide x 5.5&quot;tall. When I go into document format and then page setup it only gives me standard sizes or &quot;Manage Custom Sizes&quot;. But if I choose &quot;Manage Custom Sizes&quot; it won't let me type in the width or height. It seems to be looking for me to pick one that's already set up, but I don't know how to set it up in the first place. You first have to click the little "+" below the list area in order to create & name the ne...