master pages #2

I have a two-sided Master Page in a booklet publication that I am using for
the cover page. In Master Page view, both sides of the page appear just fine.
But when I exit Master Page view, the publisher page only shows up as one
page.
I am not using a Web publication, and I have selected two-page master   when
I created the page, and I have applied the master page to the publication.
Why does the two-sided master page only show up as one page in the published
pages?
0
kmaclean (1)

Hi -

Try adding two pages. You must have four pages for 2 facing pages to "work."

The front "cover" shows up as one page (as does the back "cover.")

The two middle pages show up as "two" pages side-by-side.

M.

"kmaclean" wrote:

> I have a two-sided Master Page in a booklet publication that I am using for
> the cover page. In Master Page view, both sides of the page appear just fine.
> But when I exit Master Page view, the publisher page only shows up as one
> page.
> I am not using a Web publication, and I have selected two-page master   when
> I created the page, and I have applied the master page to the publication.
> Why does the two-sided master page only show up as one page in the published
> pages?
0
Morisot (87)

PAGE SIZE DIFFICULTY
WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >-----Original Message----- >WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. >COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >. > Choose Page setup from the File drop down menu and set the page size to suit your needs. Note that elements on the page do not change. You will have to rearrange to suit. MISS2728 wrote: > WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION RE...

VB Macro #2

Heading at top of page
Working in Word 2003, I put two spaces between a paragraph and the next 'heading 2'. This works fine until the 'heading 2' spills on to the next page. There is then two spaces gap at the top of the page. Is there a way to tell word to keep the heading at the top of the page if it spills over? Don't want to put in a hard page break. Thanks Jon. -- j4k How are you creating the spacing? If you are pressing Enter twice, then don't. Use Spacing Before instead (Paragraph dialog box, Indents and Spacing tab). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Wo...

VCR to DVD Part 2

set print area #2

how do you get a landscape page?
Please help, desperate! If you are using 2010, Page Design tab, Size, More pre-set page sizes. Letter landscape is the first choice. In all other Publisher versions landscape will be on the page setup screen found in the File menu. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "becky.x" <becky.x@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D3EDBC-93EF-4582-94B2-83C9CE121E17@microsoft.com... > Please help, desperate! ...

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

IMAP address on exchange sever #2

help #2

Application icon #2
Hello, all, Have a strange problem. I recently used the tool ResOrg to renumber the resource IDs in a project where there were hundreds of duplicates. This fixed a list of bugs, which is why I did it. The other programmers found three problems after this. One was trivial to fix, a second was actually a problem in the code that renumbering the resouce IDs uncovered and was also easily fixed. The third one is weird though. Renumbering the resources messed up the application icon. I verified this by recompiling with the old resource.h file and the icon is correct. In the renumbere...

How to show query parameters on an Excel page header or worksheet?
Is it possible to display query parameters on a page header or on a worksheet? I have a worksheet that uses a query to retrive data from an ODBC database. The Query prompts for the Start Date and End Date. I would like to be able to print the worksheet and display the Start Date and End Date the user typed in. Thank you for your assistance. ...

Backing Up Outlook #2
I have Windows XP Professional installed. Is there a simple and straight forward way to back up all my Outlook folders and address books to CD? Look here for all the information you need on backup and restoration of Outlook data: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "mel weston" <mel.weston@micronsecurity.com> wrote in message news:068d01c35018$e7f97b70$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have...

hyperlink open in a new page
After reading all the other posts, and inserting "HTML Code Fragment" here's my prob. I don't want folks to see the actual HTML text. I got a pic of a calendar, and, I want it to simply open my yah00 calendar in another window. I've figured out how to patch a pic to a link, but (of course) I want it to open in a new window, again, without the HTML text being visible. What am I missing? Reference: Create a hyperlink in Publisher that opens in a new window: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA011587451033.aspx Use the ECMAScript code approach, and insert ...

Difference between Publish and Save As Web Page in Excel 2002
I am trying to find aout the differences between using the Publish button in Save as Web Page and using Save in there. I have seen that when I use Save, it saves the Named ranges as bookmarks where Publish saves them as cell references. Can you tell me why and if there are any other differences I may need to know Hi, when you publish, the result can be viewed as an excel web page, whereas if you "save as web page", it just makes an xml sheet. Save As only allows one sheet in the workbook whereas publish allows more. - mark >-----Original Message----- >I am trying t...