Margin guides after insert page Publisher 2003

I have a 122 page booklet that I am editing with a mirrrored master page
having different inside and outside margins.  When I delete a page the text
boxes don't show up properly any more since what used to be a left page is
now a right page and a right page is now a left page.  Is there a simple way
around this or am I stuck with "This Page Intentionally Left Blank" or moving
all the objects left or right on the succeeding pages?
--
Computing should be about insight, not numbers nor flash.
0

Publisher works in groups of four when creating a booklet. You could convert a
copy of your booklet to a custom size.
Setup your printer first for a custom size of 5.5 x 8.5 portrait, setup your
page for the same size. Your booklet will revert to 122 single pages. Do your
editing, when you have the pages the way you want them, convert the publication
back to a booklet by selecting letter in the print setup and booklet in the page
setup.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"eezzell" <eezzell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a 122 page booklet that I am editing with a mirrrored master page
> having different inside and outside margins.  When I delete a page the text
> boxes don't show up properly any more since what used to be a left page is
> now a right page and a right page is now a left page.  Is there a simple way
> around this or am I stuck with "This Page Intentionally Left Blank" or moving
> all the objects left or right on the succeeding pages?
> --
> Computing should be about insight, not numbers nor flash.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Sending a Publisher 2003 Newsletter in an email.
I'd like to send a newsletter I created using publisher in an email. I've tried a few different ways to do it but I'm not satisfied. I've tried to save it as a picture and insert it into Word and then put it in my email but it looses quality. I've tried to save it as a web publication but it won't keep the pictures I have in my newsletter. Any help or suggestions would be great. K.V.O. wrote: > I'd like to send a newsletter I created using publisher in an email. > I've tried a few different ways to do it but I'm not satisfied. I've > ...

Oh No! Rollback Published Customizations
Ok, here is what happened. We have been working on a major change to the default form for the lead entity. They had not yet been published. Another admin created a new view within the lead entity, and published. This pushed all of the pending customizations to the lead entity. Is there anyway to rollback these customizations? We dont have a "customization file" as I have seen referenced here other places. Hi Erik: Going forward as a best practice you should always export whatever entity you are working on an back up that XML file somewhere. In the meantime you cna restore t...

Voting Buttons Tracking Not Working (Outlook 2003)
I've seen some replies to this question/problem but for me it did not work when trying the Form Publish. Is there anything else I can do? EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice XML/XSL VB Tester http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/5ab62461-e3bc-4e21-9b2c-13f77a74daff/xmlxsl-vb-tester.aspx Replies to what question/problem? Describe what you're seeing in detail. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 <murray gree...

Newsgroups in Outlook 2003 #3
I know this sounds stupid, but I cannot find out how to get my newsgroups integrated with Office 2003 Can anyone send me the directions [ eg. files ->...]? Thanks //Andreas You cannot. Newsgroups require Outlook Express to read. "Andreas" <andreas_skjaemt@privat.tele.dk> wrote in message news:BD4EFDCB-2B33-47F1-A91C-F9BDAD8231D0@microsoft.com... > I know this sounds stupid, but I cannot find out how to get my newsgroups integrated with Office 2003. > > Can anyone send me the directions [ eg. files ->...]?? > > Thanks! > > //Andreas Is that a n...

Problem With Front End Server Exchange 2003
i m running exchange 2003 Stan on server 2003. i got Error message on my screen There is no RPC-HTTP Front-end in your exchange Organization. There Must be at Lease on RPC-HTTP Front-end Server in the organization before the RPC-HTTp back and serve. so how can i configuration RPCHTTP Front End www.microsoft.com/exchange On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:11:04 -0800, dua <dua@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i m running exchange 2003 Stan on server 2003. >i got Error message on my screen >There is no RPC-HTTP Front-end in your exchange Organization. There Must be >at Lease on R...

from access 97 to 2003
I am after converting a database, in work, from access 97 to 2003. I am on work experience and i have to get this done soon. In the conversion error table. i got error - 1611: Could not find field 'Description'. I know this might be basic but i am only a student and learning. Please copuld ye help. What does this mean???????? "Eoin" <jtleb@yahoo.com> wrote: >I am after converting a database, in work, from access 97 >to 2003. I am on work experience and i have to get this >done soon. In the conversion error table. i got error - >1611: Could not find...

Inserts specific siggy
If I have a list of signautres configured in Outlook, I can't see a way to insert one of them into an email. I can only see how to auto-insert them on New Message, or Reply Message Is there a way to insert different siggys (like you can with OE) Many thanks (man I'm loving the new feature set in 2003) == Phil WordMail does not include an Insert | Signature command like the regular = Outlook editor. If you want to be able to insert a signature into a = WordMail message manually, you can create an AutoText entry for each = signature. You can then insert them with the Insert | Aut...

Public Folders on Exchange 2003
We ran through the deployment tools and have linked a new Exchange 2003 server to an existing Exchange 5.5 server. We used pfmigrate to create public folder replicas on our target server, the Exchange 2003 server. We have not yet run the command to remove the replicated public folders from our source server (Exchange 5.5 server). Is it true that we would only run this step once we are ready to decommission our Exchange 5.5 server? How do I verify that the folders actually exist on our Exchange 2003 server? The reason I ask is that we are doing backup of our Exchange 2003 server wi...

Problems with calendar in 2003
Until a few days ago, when I chose the Calendar button at the bottom of my navigation pane, my calendar used to appear. Now I only get a list of all the appointments etc I have put in my calendar with headings such as Subject, Location, Start, End, Recurrence Pattern. what have I done wrong and how do I get my calendar to again appear when I click on the Calendar button? TIA Liz J <thejordanschangethistoanatsignclara.net> wrote: > Until a few days ago, when I chose the Calendar button at the bottom > of my navigation pane, my calendar used to appear. Now I only get a &g...

Outlook Page Breaks
Is there a way to get Outlook to allow page breaks within a message that has been sent to you. Sean <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to get Outlook to allow page breaks within > a message that has been sent to you. Page breaks have no meaning in an Email messages. There are no "pages" to separate. (Unless you're attaching a Word document or something similar where pages are meaningful constructs.) -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace....

Leave copies on server with Exchange 2003
Hi all, I have a user who normally connects to an exchange server in the office, but he likes to connect to his mail box via pop3 on his phone/pda when out and about. The trouble is that the pda downloads his entire mailbox every time and removes them from his inbox on the server, even when 'Leave a copy on the server' is checked. I've tested this in the office using Outlook Express to confirm that this is happening. How can I have the server leave a copy of everything in the exchange mialbox, while sending new items to the device which requests them? Many thanks, Garet...

Customize the Home Page
Is it possible to add a column to the home page which shows Activities Due. I would like to see the contact name or Account Name. Also can you modify the History Windows when you are in an opportunity, I want to easily see when the activity was closed. ...

Exchange 2003 / Outlook XP How to lock down email format / colour and disable signatures
My boss wants a uniform email look for everyone throughout the organisation, as users are using bizarre colours for email backgrounds, unusual fonts, and their own personal signatures. To create a standard signature for users using information from AD, I believe there are 2 ways: either create an event sink using a VB script (I dont know how to do do this, so I won't be trying); or use a third party application like Exclaimer (BTW is there a good alternative to this - I have a quote for this but it is pretty damn expensive for what it does). To prevent users from using their own signatur...

Combining Landscape and Portrait pages in a single document
While it was not possible in Publisher 2003, is there a chance that it is now possible in Publisher 2007 to have a landscape page in a portrait document? ...

Grace period expired on sbs 2003 to sbs 2008 migration.
I ran my first 2003 to 2008 migration and everything went slowly but smoothly. I didn't quite finish the migration. All I had left was to uninstall exchange 2003 and demote the 2003 server. I got tied up out of town and lost track of this project and now I'm in a situation where the 21 day grace period is expired and I need to finish the migration because the source server is shutting off and taking exchange and the other services with it. Is there anything I can do to finish this project short of a reinstall? Any advice is appreciated greatly! scott <sco...

how do I do uneven colums in Publisher?
I want to know how to do uneven colums in Publisher. In my text box, there is two colums, i want one to be bigger than ther other. Thank you sooo much If you mean bigger, then you will have to create two text boxes, link them. You can go from one text box to the top of the next, ctrl+shift+enter If you mean longer, ctrl+shift+enter will get you to the top of the next column. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "chante" <chante@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:60295BC5-3264-4AE6-A146-8C7BE6B8B478@microsoft.com... >I want to know how...

Win 2003 SBS and Terminal service
Hi, I installed win 2003 SBS and after that, I can't acess it throught remote desktop( I tried 127.0.0.1 and localhost and pc name), and trying to browser avaialbe terminal server, said no terminal server found. Can someone pls help me? Thanks... SBS2003 does not have Terminal Services for Clients (Like SBS2000 had) However it does allow up to 2 remote RDP Connections for administration only. (I use this in a shadow/training type situation.) When you are Trying to use 127.0.0.1 you are essentially trying to connect to yourself? On the No Terminal Server found comme...

Opening Home Page with Full Screen
Really stupid question and don't even know where to post it. I have Windows 7. How do I get a full screen (instantly) when clicking on my home page (Yahoo). I shouldn't have to go to View and select Full Screen every time. It just recently started doing this...opening with a small "slit" of a screen. Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong place to post. "Pat" <Pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6AC04AE-370D-4018-A28E-F5D855BBFC88@microsoft.com... > Really stupid question and don't even know where to post it. I have ...

Where do I get Visio 2003 electronics template?
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:06:52 -0800, splendidbcpgm <splendidbcpgm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Where do I get Visio 2003 electronics template? Would you like to have a look at my http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/ http://www.electrical.sandrila.co.uk/ http://www.electronics-packages.sandrila.co.uk/ -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.sandrila.co.uk/ ...

OWA SSL setup 404 page not found error
I've followed all the necessary steps (I think) to setup our webserver (iis) for SSL and OWA, but when browse to the site with the https:// address, it returns a 404 page not found error. I have the certificate installed and set the default website and the exchange virtual directory to use SSL. I also set the port number for SSL on the default site to be 443. The site prompts for the certificate install when browsing to it, but after accepting the certificate install in the browser, it brings back the file not found page. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Windows 2K S...

Access 97 to Access 2003 DataBase conversion 08-30-07
Hi, We work in a mostly french environment. We have a standard image using MUI Microsoft products (XP and Office 2003 are MUI) Since the convertion of an ACCESS 97 BD into Access 2003, we experience a sort sequence problem when using: DoCmd.Openform or DoCmd.ApplyFilter A selection on a name like "Cot�" will return no record. Asking for "Cote" will return all records including "Cot�". I suspect a problem with MUI (multi-user interface) but I did not find any recommandation at Microsoft. Thanks. "Jacques Tr�panier" <zx_jacques@hotmail.com>...

Publishing error 02-04-05
Can login to CRM application without any issues, can login create Account, contacts no problem. We added custom fields using CRM deployment manager without any issues. Then we try and publish from Deployment manager. The step where you Click Add to select your CRM server, nothing happens and software hang.... If anyone else has a fix for this issue please help CRM is usinning on SBS 2003 box Regards, Kyaw any errors in the event logs? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Kyaw" <no@spam.net> wrote in message news:umRjtAmCFHA.3732@TK2MS...

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

AOL to Outlook 2003, transfer contacts and favorites, help?
Moving from 7 years of AOL service to a new ISP and using Outlook 2003 now. How do I avoid having to copy/paste hundreds of contacts one at a time from my AOL address book to Outlook. Also have lots of 'favorites' on AOL I would like to keep... Jakfrost "Jakfrost" <Jakfrost@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:924061C2-70C6-45DE-BA7D-9533902A9783@microsoft.com... > Moving from 7 years of AOL service to a new ISP and using Outlook 2003 > now. > How do I avoid having to copy/paste hundreds of contacts one at a time > from > my AOL addres...

Configure single Outlook 2003 Account to try multiple outgoing servers?
Is there a way to configure a single Outlook 2003 account to try different SMTP servers for Outgoing mail? I log in from two different locations, and both are behind firewalls. And from each location I can't get to the other SMTP server to send my mail. To get around this, I've created two Outlook accounts to use. One for each location. But this is not a good solution, because I have to remember to use the correct account, and it's easy to make a mistake. ....When I do, the outgoing mail very quietly sits in my Outbox, and doesn't get sent. People get very upset at me for ...