Manhattan Men's Tie and Watch Set #CM304167CRDW

Price:$125.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000WS3RSM
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000WS3RSM

I bought this set for my husband at christmas. The tie was nice but the watch was cheap, cheap, cheap. It was flimsy and didnt fasten well. It broke the 2nd time it was put on.
I have mixed reviews for the combination.  The special mad this a good buy.  I love the tie.  It works for many combinations.  As for the watch, it seems cheap.  At first, I couldn't get the time to change.  After messing with it for a while I got the time to change.  The band seems cheap and doesn't clasp easily.  But for under $25 it is worth it.

I bought this as a gift for my father-in-law for Christmas. He loved it. The tie is really nice and the watch was a decent weight. It made a really good gift, especially since I got it as a gold-box deal!
I was so pleased with the tie and watch.  My husband was also.  The presentation in the matched stripped box was beautiful.  I recommend this item.
The hype is not worth the product. Cheap cheap and a disapointment on Christmas Day. Think the watch was tossed with the Christmas wrappings, have not seen it and haven't even heard a "Honey, where is the watch you gave me?" Yep a real let down........
Pamper the man in your life with the Manhattan men's Tie and Watch Set. This thoughtful gift set features an elegant timepiece perfect for business wear, and constructed with a metal case, a silver-tone unidirectional bezel, and a metal link bracelet with a fold-over safety clasp. A durable mineral window shields the navy blue dial face, which features green hour indexes and silver-tone watch hands. This analog-quartz-powered timepiece is water resistant to 33 feet and comes with a classically matching navy-blue-and-white-striped tie for a crisp, put-together Wall Street appearance.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

 Pike Street 100% Egyptian Cotton 725-Gram 6-Piece Towel Set, White:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000BIZWDQ
 Apple iPod touch 16 GB (1st Generation):http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0012JCZYM
 Lucien Piccard Men's "Paris" Diamond Two-Tone Watch #26022D:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000T37V4Q
 Monopoly Here and Now World:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0017RXZNY

ACCESSORIES:

 Croton Men's Automatic Sport Watch with Winder #CA401094SSBL:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000VHQZWY
 Manhattan Women's Crystal Interchangeable Bezel Watch Set #CM204168INPK:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000WS5Q72
 Manhattan Women's Interchangeable Bezel and Band Set #CM204166INBG:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000WS3RSC
 Manhattan Men's Silver-Tone Sport Watch #CM304143SLBL:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000VHSD10
 Manhattan Men's Notepad, Pen and Watch Set #CM304139CRDW:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000VHNDAG
0
Alden (1)

Oris Artelier Chronograph Mens Watch 676-7547-4051LS, Best Wristwatch World
Oris Artelier Chronograph Mens Watch 676-7547-4051LS, Best Wristwatch World Click Here To Website : http://www.watchebay.net/Oris-Artelier-Chronograph-Mens-Watch-676-7547-4051LS.html Wristwatch World: http://www.watchebay.net/ Oris Artelier Chronograph Mens Watch 676-7547-4051LS Information : Brand : Oris Watches ( http://www.watchebay.net/Oris-Watches.html ) Gender : Mens Code : oris-artelier-chrono-676-7547-4051LS Also Called : Case Material : Stainless Steel Case Thickness : 44.5 mm Dial Color : Silver Bezel : Stainless Steel Move...

How do I set up a metatag for google site recognition?
Google is requesting that I include a meta tag in my code. I can't figure out how to get to the actual code to do this. Publisher webs are not designed to directly edit the source code. If I understand what you are asking and if memory serves Google offers the alternative of uploading a text file to your root directory instead of the meta tag. If you have a follow up question or other questions about Publisher webs, then in the future please post in the web group and we will try to help you there: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign or http...

How to set the column title in a listbox from Excel
any help here? You can do it two ways. 1.) Include a header in your RowSource Range. 2.) You can put Lablels just above your ListBox to label your ListBox columns. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below. -- Cheers, Ryan "V Hoang" wrote: > any help here? If ColumnHeads is set to true in the properties window, then the header row should not be included in the RowSource or ListFill range. VBA will automatically include the row above the ListFill range as a header if the ColumnHeads property is set to true. "Ryan H&q...

Intelligent Pivot Table with Large Data Sets
Pivot Tables are great with small datasets. Does anyone have suggestions of products that can datasource from a ODBC source and manage large datasets (1M+ rows), visualizing the dat in a crosstab/pivottable format ? Unfortunately the underlying logic in the PivotTable/MSquery link isn' too intelligent in that is always wants to read the whole darn databas table before even presenting a field list. I assume this is due to th abstraction of the data created by sticking MS/Query inbetween th Excel pivot table service and the actual datasource? Seems pretty simply from a conceptual POV: 1. ...

How to set Excel to open a new window for each application
When I choose a spreadsheet to open, I want it to open a new window. This used to happen but now opens in the same instance, just hiding my original spreadsheet. How to I get it back to previous settings? Tools-->Options, View tab. Check Windows in Taskbar. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Luke" <Luke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:052E3C3A-8A1A-4EB4-BE2D-B6E09D4D247F@microsoft.com... > When I choose a spreadsheet to open, I want it to open a new window. This > used to happen but now opens in the same instance, just hiding my ori...

Casio Men's Pathfinder Solar Triple Sensor Watch #PAG50-1V
Casio Men's Pathfinder Solar Triple Sensor Watch #PAG50-1V - Cheapest Watch Casio Men's Pathfinder Solar Triple Sensor Watch #PAG50-1V Link : http://www.watchesprice.net/Casio-Mens-Pathfinder-Solar-Triple-Sensor-Watch-= PAG50-1V-4018.html Cheap Watches Home : http://www.watchesprice.net/ Lower Price Casio General Brands : http://www.watchesprice.net/Casio-General= -Watches.html Casio Men's Pathfinder Solar Triple Sensor Watch #PAG50-1V --- one of best selling watches, it is crafted in high quality Watches. Casio Men's Pathfinder Solar Triple Sensor Watch PAG50-1V Description...

change the "online services" account setting
Hello, I understand that once I've completed setting up online services for an account, I can stop them from "management online services" by clicking on the bank link. However, if I started setting up online services for an account, but never completed it, the "stop online services" option does not appear for the bank. Instead of using online services, I'm logging in to the bank's site and downloading transactions and importing them into MM. In this case, in the Account List page, under the "To Review" column, a message that reads "Pro...

printer security settings in registry from MFC or Win32API
Hi to all, I am trying to make a service for controlling print jobs for Win NT/2000/XP platform. I realized it would be very convenient to set the following printer security settings for USERS or Everyone Groups: Allow Print, Deny manage documents. I saw that it is possible to do that for 2000 and XP, but I did not find anything about setting Deny manage documents for NT. So, my first question is: Is it possible to set Deny manage documents for NT 4.0 in some other manner?? Later, I realized that registry value KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\<printe...

Setting browser to respond to hyperlinks in e-mails?
Is there a setting to select the browser that opens when a hyperlink is clicked on in an e-mail or does it default to the "default browser" in Win XP? My problem is that when I click on a hyperlink both Firefox and IE(ver:7) open that link. TIA "Pegleg" <Pegleg@usnavyret.mil> wrote in message news:e9v0c396q9k64smer9fptjj4omtmm2m31t@4ax.com... > Is there a setting to select the browser that opens when a hyperlink is > clicked on in an e-mail or does it default to the "default browser" in > Win XP? > > My problem is that when I click on a hy...

Icon sets - conditional formatting
How do I get Excel 2003 to do this? I want to be able to add increase and decrease arrow icons to a column of numbers . Thx Upgrade to Excel 2007 or see these products; http://www.ozgrid.com/excel-add-ins/mini-charts-excel.htm http://www.ozgrid.com/excel-add-ins/spark-maker.htm -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Lou" <Lou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37AE35EE-B3C4-46B2-98F2-8A0B9627E12D@microsoft.com... > How do I get Excel 2003 to do this? > > I want to be able to add increase and decrease arrow icons to a colum...

Set form field on double click
I am using MS Access 2003. I have a continuous form that is run off of a query "srbScientific Review". The query's criteria is set to [Enter Last Name] in the LastName field. That part works fine. I get my continuous form that shows LastName, DocID, and Title of Document. I would like to double click on the DocID and have the following happen: 1. Open another form "publications" 2. Set the SRBId field to the DocId field that I double clicked on. PLEASE help. I think I need to bookmark, clone.... I'm very confused. As a kick in the right ...

I'm trying to set up my mail for windows vista, please help set this up for me!
blueljeans@verizon.net is my email before trying to set up my mail through windows, can you help me? Barbara Gibson NEVER post or use your real email address in a public newsgroup or forum! Contact your ISP or email provider to obtain the settings you'll need to access your name@verizon.net account via POP3 [1], then start here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish ============= [1] Perhaps http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/verizon/mail/yahoomail/pop/pop-08.html ? Barbara Gibson wrote: > [MUNGED]@v...

design sets #2
Under "Design Sets" in "Master Sets" I have set up several things with the "Quadrant" design. It now comes up automatically with the headline I used. How do I change the default headline? ...

Access 2000:Print settings keep changing
I have created reports and saved the margins and column settings. But, I always get a call from co-workers stating these settings are messed up. These settings will be great for a number of days, and then they get changed. I have often wondered if one of the users is doing an "oops" and resetting those certain reports back to default, or is there a bug that might be causing this? This is a small office and I really don't think this is a malicious event. On Tue, 8 May 2007 20:44:01 -0700, ctuck61 wrote: > I have created reports and saved the margins and column setti...

In Excell-2000 where do I set format for date?
In Excell-2000 where do I set format for date? In some tables I have it in dd/mm/yy, but in the others mm/dd/yy How do I change mm/dd/yy to dd/mm/yy? On my w2k Pro, Control Paned date format is set to dd/mm/yy yout it does not seem to affect Excel Hi If you select the cells with the dates in mm/dd/yy and go Format>Cells and in the dialog that opens, go for the Number tab, you can select the Date formats and choose whichever one suits or select Custom and type dd/mm/yy into the Type box. This will change the formatting of your dates. Hope this helps! Richard On 28 Jan, 16:34, &q...

Outlook Security Settings
When clicking on the Trusted Code Tab for the Outlook Security Settings form I receive the error "Could not load some objects because they are not available on this machine" I click OK and the add button is disabled/doesn't work. I am simply trying to get into the Trusted Code tab so I can add one dll. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you. On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 06:54:03 -0800, Th3man <Th3man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When clicking on the Trusted Code Tab for the Outlook Security Settings form >I receive the error "Could not load some ob...

Local settings
In my app I need to display and enter values in a (derived CEdit) using ',' or '.' depending on localsettings. Regardless of the setting of 'Control Panel | Regional Options | Numbers | Decimal Symbol' it will use the '.' How can I make sure both possibilities will be handled correctly. If oneone has an example it would help a lot I think Here is a function I wrote to insert comma separaters... This might help. The function takes a "value" and creates a string formatted with commas. In this case I don't use decimals, but this could easily be ...

Print quality setting greyed out
When converting a spreadsheet to PDF (with Acrobat 6) I have an issue with the print quality setting in the print format dialog (File/Print format/Page/Print Quality). I know that if I don't set print quality to 600 dpi or similar, there will be blank areas in the exported file (done it before). Now this has happened again and I can't access the Print Quality setting, it's greyed out. Why, and how can I make the right setting? Regards, -- Lars Forslin http://www.connect.to/forslin "Doing time on Earth" ************************** Does the printer itself have buttons...

transfering settings
I'm switching computers and going from Office XP to Office 2003. In my old computer I have a number of emails that were placed in a folder. I had assumed that transfering the pst file would have transfered the saved emails. This is not correct. What file holds the saved emails and my address book? Please send response to me at the listed email address. Thanks, Michael It would if done correctly. How did you "transfer" it? Just open it in Outlook. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Michael Folkman" <mfolkman@folkmanappraisals.com> wrote in message news...

Error when accessing System Settings
When System Setting is selected under Organization Settings we receive the errror: "The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship with remote server" I am not seeing this error in other areas of the system. ...

Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Local Settings\Temp'
Hi, I just started to get this kind of error message when I make bakups with my Money 2003 Deluxe: "Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Local Settings\Temp'". I checked the folder mentioned and my WinXP user account has the privilges on that folder (as it is supposed to have). How I can solve it? Thank in advance. Di Fresco Marco > I just started to get this kind of error message when I make bakups with my > Money 2003 Deluxe: > "Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and > Settings\[USER]\Local...

How do I set the default zoom to 90% ? (i.e. not 100%!)
ms Excel 2002 /Windows 2000 Pro Hi How do I set the default zoom to 90% rather than 100%? I have a high resolution monitor, and have set the MS Windows 2000 text size to large. But in excel it is slightly too large and I keep needing to zoom out... Or is there a setting to change the screen DPI or something...?! Any suggestions? Ship Shiperton Henethe In my startup add-in, I have a class module, "MyWindowClass" with the following code (among other events): Public WithEvents oApp As Application Private Sub oApp_WorkbookOpen(ByVal Wb As Excel.Workbook) Wi...

Microsoft Word's language settings... a bug.
One day, when I was doing Spanish homework on Microsoft Word, I set the language to Spanish to see if I spelled anything wrong. When I finished, I exited out and came back a day later to open up Word. When I typed in my name, I went to this path: Review -> Set Language ....and then I found that for some reason the default language was Spanish, even though I did not say for it to be the default language. So, I set the default to English, and then everything seemed fine. BUT, when I came back again the following day, the default language was Spanish again! The weird thing ...

How do i set up the pan and zoom option when saving as a web page
how do i set up the pan and zoom option when saving as a webpage, the help tutorial tells me to click on publish and then select pan and zoom, and noting the outputs, im doing allthat!!!!!!!!!!!!! what am i doing wrong??? You're not seeing the pan & zoom control at all? Two ideas: 1. If opening in IE, are you clicking the annoying yellow bar at the top of the page that says "security! security! blah blah!" ?? 2. If not in IE, then your browser probably doesn't support these features. Bummer. The "cool features" in the Visio Save As Web feature are very ...

Windows 2008 R2 Group Policy preference settings
I have installed a windows 2008 R2 dc in our windows 2003 AD. I want to use the windows 2008 r2 group policy preferences such as for local users setting, power and printer preference settings. I want them to be applied to my window XP SP2 and SP3 desktops. With my domain can i apply these group policy preference settings to my xp machines, or do I need to install anything extra on my w2008 R2 DC or my XP machines. Hello guv, To use GPP you have to install the client side extensions on the XP machines or higher: CSE XP 32bit: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...