Language Support for all Office 2000 programs

Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but I'm not finding any language
support downloads for Office 2000.  Does anyone have a specific link to send
me to, so that I can do this?  I have important documents that I have to
print, but I recently got a new PC with 64-bit Vista.  I loaded my 200 Office
Suite on the PC, but it no longer is supporting the foreign language that I
have throughout my documents.  I just get block shapes instead.  I need help.
 Thanks.
0
MichaelW (1)

Start here
Deploying Office 2000 with Additional Language Resources
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ork2000/HA011383471033.aspx

More resources here
http://search.microsoft.com/Results.aspx?qsc0=0&q=language+2000&mkt=en-US&FORM=QBME1&l=1

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Michael W." <MichaelW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but I'm not finding any language
> support downloads for Office 2000.  Does anyone have a specific link to send
> me to, so that I can do this?  I have important documents that I have to
> print, but I recently got a new PC with 64-bit Vista.  I loaded my 200 Office
> Suite on the PC, but it no longer is supporting the foreign language that I
> have throughout my documents.  I just get block shapes instead.  I need help.
> Thanks.

0
mary.sauer (2018)

It's a minor thing, but I would really appreciate your help. I was recently upgraded from NT to 2000. Now, whenever an email enters or is deleted from the main panel there is an animated slide of all the other emails listed. This slide is painfully slow, and I find that once it has started my system will hold up processing any other request (like if I clicked to switch windows, it will stay in outlook until the slide is done, then switch). I have researched the knowledge base, and I see nothing there. I have turned off every animation selection I can find, but the behavior co...

Converting a Publisher Newsletter to PDF and sending as an attachment
Hi there, I send out a small newsletter of about 10 x A4 to about 100 recipients each month. It works well as a Word doc attachment with few graphics. I want to raise my game and send it out with more, bigger graphics and have it in blocks like a web page to increase interest. I have tried a couple of different ways including sending it as an html page but it all turned to custard. Because of the wide variety of machines and browsers, it didn't work very well and about a third of the emails where bounced back to me by the providers. I suspect because of size or they were filte...

Outlook Views & Filters
We're using Exchange public folders & Outlook with various languages. Our views were setup in English and it seems Outlook views are language specific. Views setup with criteria (filtering views) in English fail to work properly on a German Windows machine. I have not located any posts on this issue. Can anyone provide some help or a solution? Thanks! Fred ...

A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do yo
I started having this problem after installing the new SP3. Have read that it might be a problem with Adobe Acrobat and or Norton but can't find out for sure. How do I uninstall the SP3 or what are my other options. thanks for any help. Carl Russell <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I started having this problem after installing the new > SP3. Have read that it might be a problem with Adobe > Acrobat and or Norton but can't find out for sure. How do > I uninstall the SP3 or what are my other options. > thanks for any help. http://www.slipsti...

Integration with Office (2003)?
Does anyone know if it is possible to link Word document (from *within* Microsoft Word) to a CRM Contact? I know it is possible to manually add documents to a contact history, but is it possible to Open Word, make a document, press a button and pick the right contact and save the document to the contact history? not without writing code. This is not a standard feature "MB" <isp (haaltzijnpostopbij) xs4all.nl.invalid> wrote in message news:%237A8A6kJEHA.3216@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if it is possible to link Word document (from *within* > Microsoft ...

office student and teacher edition #2
I am a student in Sofia, Bulgaria, and I am interested in buying the Office 2004 Student and Teacher edition. Am I able to buy this from the States and use it here, in Bulgaria? Are there other limitations for its use? Thanks. > I am a student in Sofia, Bulgaria, and I am interested in buying the > Office 2004 Student and Teacher edition. Am I able to buy this from the > States and use it here, in Bulgaria? Are there other limitations for > its use? Thanks. I don't know if there are any limitations on its use. You will be stuck with the English interface for menus, etc, you...

Access 2000 on Windows XP
Is there a way to run Access 2000 through Windows XP without having to convert the entire database? I work in an office that shares an Access 2000 database. All of the users are currently running Windows 2000 but a few of the users would like to switch to Windows XP. Thank you in advance for ideas/help! I have a database developed under Office 2000/Windows 2000 which runs successfully on a machine with OfficeXP/WindowsXP. However if I then alter any VB code on the latter, the program fails. Any ideas? >-----Original Message----- >Hi Christine, > >Whether you are using Wi...

Office 2007
locast installed Office 2007 on a new WIndows 7 machine. The installation went through without error. But now I cannot open any of the Office 2003 files. The error I get is as below. The files are on a local drive and not read only. Excel cannot open the file <filename>. The document may be read-only or corrupted. <filename> cannot be accessed. THe file may be corrupted, located on a server that is not responding or read only. Please help. Thanks much. Are you the owner of the folder in question? omsoft wrote: > locast installed Office 2007 on a new ...

Microsoft Office Keyboard Eject Button & Software
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3197047600_298353 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit Some years ago when I bought my Microsoft Office Keyboard for my Mac I installed a script to provide me with an eject button on the desktop. I have had to reformat my hard drive, does anyone know the script. I also installed the latest Intellitype Keyboard software but it appears not to work. The keyboard came with Intellitype Pro 2.0 keyboar...

Store program settings
I am writing my first VC++ application at the moment and I was wondering what is the best (or standard or most common) way of storing application settings so that next time the user runs the program the settings are saved. For example, I would like to store a list of servers for my client program to connect to i.e. I will store name, location, IP and port number for each server. Should I use XML files? Or ini files? Or some arbritary text format? Also, assuming I will be writing to and from text files - what is the best way of doing this using VC++/MFC? Thanks. You can use the regi...

I upgraded Outlook 2003 to 2007, now the program will not open up
I upgraded a trial version of Office Small Business Edition 2003 to Office Small Business Edition 2007. Everything except my Outlook program works. When I try to start Outlook, the error message indicates that Microsoft Contact Manager has experienced a problem and needs to close. I uninstalled Office 2007 and lost everything related to Office 2003. Any thoughts or suggestions? WillR <WillR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I upgraded a trial version of Office Small Business Edition 2003 to > Office Small Business Edition 2007. Everything except my Outlook > progra...

Publisher 2000 & Transparency
Is it possible to set a gradient fill with 1 colour and transparency, rather than 2 colours? I have looked around the program and can't seem to figure out if you can do this or not. Thanks, Sarah :-) ...

Memory leak in Office 2008?
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3283948422_287840 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit SITUATION: I'm running OS 10.5.1 on a Dual G5 2.0 with 2.5 GB RAM. Office 2008 is installed on a 40 GB boot volume of which 21 GB is free. I have no haxies installed. PROBLEM: Since upgrading from Office 2004 to 2008, I've experienced a memory leak that may be coincidental with the upgrade but, then again, might be caused by it alon...

What is "Office Standard 2010 Key Management Service Host"
Hi All, On my open license download page, I found an entry for "Office Standard 2010 Key Management Service Host". Anyone know what this is? Many thanks, -T KMS is Key Management Service. In the 2007 Microsoft Office system and previous versions of Microsoft Office, you had to enter a product key when you deployed Office. If you use Key Management Service (KMS), you do not have to do this for Office 2010, because all volume license editions of Office 2010 have a KMS client key preinstalled. Only one key must be installed and activated on the Office 2010 KMS host ...

Pub 2000 Problem
I have been using MSPub 2000 for years and have never had any problem until now. When I click on the icon, or the mspub.exe file in Explorer, I get a message "MSPub 2000 vers. 6 has encountered a problem and needs to close". Then program closes. I have uninstalled and re-installed Office 2000, Small Business Edition. But this still happens. Curiously, if I go to a .pub file in Explorer and click on it, the program opens fine and I can edit the old document. I can also then open other pub files. I can create a new publication if I use the Wizard or choose a template, BUT I cannot cre...

Office 2004 seen as Classic App??
Hi, I recently had hard drive failure, and Apple kindly installed a new operating system for me. I was running OSX 10.3.x (I believe) but now am running 10.4.9. I tried to copy my Office 2004 programs from the external hard drive where I'd saved them back to my applications folder -- this worked the last time I had to reinstall an operating system -- but they now appear as Classic applications, and I can't open them. I heard from Apple that you can only install the programs 3 times before you get an error message, but that doesn't seem to be what's happening here. Any ideas? I...

Access 97 DataBase Size After Importing to new Access 2000 Database
Hi, I have recently migrated a backend Access 97 mdb file to Access 2000 version, i could not just convert using database utilities Convert Database, so I created a blank database in access 2000, and imported all the tables to new Access database, the number of tables and records in both database versions looks like same to me, but the initial access 97 version database size is 280MB, later new access 2000 version database size is just 13MB, can any one please tell me why the size difference is so much between two versions. Thanks, VT Hi VT, Probably your Access 97 mdb hadn't bee...

outlook 2000 profiles
Hi When anyone change computer I have to manuly create a new outlook profile on the new machine. Is there any way that I can do this with a script or a logonscript? ...

Show model dialog and thread under MFC exe program
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C4877B.A551B8A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How to show model dialog in a worker/background thread under MFC exe = program? Thank you ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C4877B.A551B8A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =...

Upgrade to Office 2003 & shortcut to Workgroup
Hello, I've a multilevel workgroup database with a shortcut that is opening the database using the workgroup. This is the path to I'm using to open MS Access: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\MSACCESS.EXE" "..." The problem is that the company is letting users to upgrade to Office 2003 voluntary, but when some of them run the upgrade, MS Access was change to a new folder which is Office 11. The question will be; is there another option to solve the issue than creating 2 different shortcuts? Maybe an instruction that open one or another depend ...

Sort Start -> Programs from command line
Hello, I've done numerous web and usenet searches over the past few days and come up short, and am hoping now to get somebody's input... I am not a C programmer, but am looking for a registry or command line technique, or a small 3rd party command line tool that performs the right-click -> Sort By Name feature on the Windows XP Programs menu. (Or similarly, the "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" Control Panel's Sort button.) It would obviously be helpful if it worked for newer OS's, too. From what I can tell, there is no built-in way to do this, wit...

Terminal server support
I got a notice from Microsoft support that explained that CRM 3.0 is not supported in a Terminal Server enviroment when roaming profiles is used. (And there is no plans that it will be) Has anyone succesfully deployed the "Microsoft CRM Desktop Client" in a multi TS enviroment using roaming profiles? If so, How? Regards Jakob Hi Jakob, I have sucessfully installed in a TS environment and it has worked fine for many months without issue, but that wasn't using roaming profiles. I installed on the server from the client disk while logged in as the required user. This...

Outlook 2000 SP-1 heartburn with attachments
I have set up my inter-office public folders for training purposes. Many of the messages in our training folders contain files such as pictures, tables, powerpoint presentations, etc. Now, IT came along and loaded SP-1. None of my attachments work. Is there any way to get Outlook to differentiate between the files it sees in public folders - a safe zone one could say, and the incoming email? If I can't get this to work, then I spent probably a month or two of my past year for nothing. Am I being too optimistic when I say "Office is too useful to cripple like this withou...

thumbnail previews with windows 7 and office 2007
How do I turn off thumbnails with Windows 7 and Office 2007? Click the View tab of the ribbon, look in the Show/Hide group, and uncheck Thumbnails. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:58:02 -0800, itazuke <itazuke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I turn off thumbnails with Windows 7 and Office 2007? ...

Create Your FREE Niche Search Engine For Earning Affiliate Program
Create Your FREE Niche Search Engine For Earning Affiliate Program Commissions. http://Findality.com/tissa.htm ...