keep getting error message when importing clipart

While in Publisher I am trying to import clipart and keep getting this error
message:
The appropriate graphic converter is not available.  I have reinstaleld my
software using the full install setting.  I have downloaded all updates and
it still won't work.  Can somone help me?
0
Karon (1)

Clear your cache, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files. If that doesn't cure
your issue, post back.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Karon" <Karon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> While in Publisher I am trying to import clipart and keep getting this error
> message:
> The appropriate graphic converter is not available.  I have reinstaleld my
> software using the full install setting.  I have downloaded all updates and
> it still won't work.  Can somone help me?

0
gsauer (5093)

message size limit #2
What is the default message size limit and where do I go to change it. I have a user that is trying to send an 11m file and can not due to the size limitation. I have tried to set the user to be able to send up to 20m but no luck. Thanks ...

Access97 on XP
Using a db built in in Access97 with Outlook Express was fine until we moved from Windows2k to XP. Now a simple DoCmd.Send.object on a control form return Error 2287. All I want is for the headers on the email be filled by Email,- compose the object field showing some particulars filed on the record and a simple Hello whoever in the body. This has been working fine for years but now nada. There seems to be lot of exchange on the subject but I have not found one defnitive (and easy) answer Can any1 help Merci ...

Is there a way I can only print the reply instead of the entire email message
I wonder if there is a way I can only print the reply to an email message, instead of printing the entire message? My choice for selection only seem to be gone with Outlook 2003 printing options. Any help is appreciated.............Peter ...

MS Money 2006 & IE7 error
Since installing IE7 b1, when I close Money 2006, it closes down but then does the dialog that an error occurred. And no matter if choose to send or not send, it reopens Money again. Luckily if you close from the logon screen, it doesn't do this cycle again. Hopefully the Money team knows about this issue. Known IE7 error. That's why you are beta testing - to find out what applications IE7 scr*ws. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.micros...

Error message in Outlook Express
My question is regarding Outlook Express (I couldn't find a separate newsgroup for it hence posting it in the Outlook newsgroup). Every time I open Outlook Express I get an error message that says "Msnmsgr has caused an error in <unkwown>. Msnmsgr will now close. If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer." I have disabled "Automatically log on to Windows Messenger" feature in the Tools-Options-General tab. What else can I do to get rid of this error message everytime I open Outlook Express? Thanks for your time. Here is the l...

during install, E2007, Error Code is 1603 (exchangeserver.msi) failed
Installing E2007 on a server to migrate from E2003, the BPA shows no issues, we get no warnings in the setup, but, when it starts to COPY FILES we get the following: Installing product C:\Exchange 2007\exchangeserver.msi failed. Fatal error during installation. Error code is 1603. Last error reported by the MSI package is 'Module D:\Exchange\Bin\ExSMime.dll failed to register. HRESULT -2147010895. Contact your support personnel.'. I've copied the media to the C drive (we're installing E2007 on the "D" drive array, and run it from C or the CD/DVD, b...

Excel VB Code Error
I am trying to create a .csv file from an Excel workbook using a VB module and am wondering if someone can tell me what's wrong with the below code: Public Sub CSV2() Application.DisplayAlerts = False Sheets.Add ActiveSheet.Name = "Temp_10001" For Each ws In Worksheets If ws.Name <> "Temp_10001" Then ws.UsedRange.Copy Sheets("Temp_10001").Range("A1").Activate x = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count If x > 1 Then ActiveCell.Offset(x, 0).Select ActiveCell.PasteSpec...

Server Error: 0x80191002
Hi. What does this error message mean? Server Error: 0x80191002 Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80191002 I'm on XPsp3 and using Live Mail Desktop 14.0.8089.0726. I haven't been able to synch my account from the desktop client since yesterday morning. The web interface is working fine, but that's not very convenient for me. Graeme Several sites suggest deleting the account and recreate it as an attempt to correct this issue. However, there are also many which state you must contact...

Replication Message (Ver 5.5.1960)
Hi, We have an Exchange 5.5 organization with 6 sites. The sites are connected by an Exchange server that has X400 Connectors. In this server, Messages with subject:"Replication Message (Ver 5.5.1960)" fill the DS mailbox and then this result in problem. Problem is that changes are not replicated but mailing is working. When I noticed, the mailbox had more than 150000 items and then I deleted all messages. After that the replication started working. But the same problem happened a few days later and I solved it in the same way. But this repeates and I can't find any perm...

OWA SSL setup 404 page not found error
I've followed all the necessary steps (I think) to setup our webserver (iis) for SSL and OWA, but when browse to the site with the https:// address, it returns a 404 page not found error. I have the certificate installed and set the default website and the exchange virtual directory to use SSL. I also set the port number for SSL on the default site to be 443. The site prompts for the certificate install when browsing to it, but after accepting the certificate install in the browser, it brings back the file not found page. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Windows 2K S...

Where do I get Visio 2003 electronics template?
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:06:52 -0800, splendidbcpgm <splendidbcpgm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Where do I get Visio 2003 electronics template? Would you like to have a look at my http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/ http://www.electrical.sandrila.co.uk/ http://www.electronics-packages.sandrila.co.uk/ -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.sandrila.co.uk/ ...

Unwanted Task Pane (Clipboard) keeps appearing.
Every time I upgrade to a new version of MS software, I get these stupid new behaviors shoved down my throat. Now, dont' get me wrong. New behavior is fine--provided it's turned OFF by default, not ON. In Excel 2002, when I press Ctrl-C or Ctrl-X to copy or move something, the stupid Task Pane appears at right (with Clipboard content). Perversely--not always, just sometimes. This never happened in my older Excel. Every time it happens, I've gotta manually kill it. In Tools / Options / View tab, I tried clearing the "Startup Task Pane" checkbox, but obviously it has no ...

how do I get old versions of modified files?
I made a mistake and modified a file, how do I get back the old version? Thanks From your backup, which, of course you take every evening !!! John G "Power Image" <Power Image@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:910DFC71-460A-4169-A56E-AB90D905E9C5@microsoft.com... >I made a mistake and modified a file, how do I get back the old version? >Thanks ...

Publishing error 02-04-05
Can login to CRM application without any issues, can login create Account, contacts no problem. We added custom fields using CRM deployment manager without any issues. Then we try and publish from Deployment manager. The step where you Click Add to select your CRM server, nothing happens and software hang.... If anyone else has a fix for this issue please help CRM is usinning on SBS 2003 box Regards, Kyaw any errors in the event logs? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Kyaw" <no@spam.net> wrote in message news:umRjtAmCFHA.3732@TK2MS...

batch importing of mailing lists to Excel
I've got a mailing list of around 1000 names, stored in both Word and Entourage like this: First Name Last Name <e-mail address> Once I’ve eliminated the < >, do I then have to individually copy & paste (or type) all the info in three Excel columns? Or is there a simpler solution for batch importing of mailing lists to the Excel spreadsheet? "bgsignal" wrote: > I've got a mailing list of around 1000 names, stored in both Word and > Entourage like this: First Name Last Name <e-mail address> > Once I’ve eliminated the < >, do I then ...

Import Adobe Form into Access for Report
I am trying to import a PDF into Access to use as a report and populate the fields with a query I have created. I can not find any help in getting this to work. Can someone help me? -- Terry Foster Tax Trilogy ...

Truncated incoming messages
I send email to an Outlook Express user in Canada. Often, unless I'm sending in plain text instead of HTML, parts of my message to her are truncated, dropping of ends of paragraphs, etc. Any idea why this happens and if there's a setting to rectify this? ...

Importing and updating Products in MS CRM...
We are speaking to one of our clients on MS CRM implementation. However we are stumped on one issue. They have more than two thousand products and the price of these products changes as frequently as once in a month. Using DMF, we can import the products one off but how about updating the prices at least once in a month. Is there any user friendly utility available for MS CRM that can be used by our client to import Products information on regular basis? May be that someone will suggest SCRIBE but it is too pricey. Any help is appreciated. Hi, Onkar. We had the same situation, and even ...

Can't get out of selection? Assistance would be most appreciated...
Perhaps I have done something inadvertently. I am in an Excel workbook and I appear to be in the middle of selecting a block of cells. Everytime I move the cursor, the cell selection area changes. I can't Esc out, or use the Enter key. Mousing over the menu, the menu does not respond. Rather silly really, but I desperately need to use this workbook and nothing seems to function. Even when the cursor is moving over the menu items, the cells selected in the workbook area still seems to be changing. I can't use the menu - the arrow keys don't work. Does anyone know how to &quo...

money2004 startup error
When I start the program I encounter following error: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: mnyob99.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 000dc6e5 I looked at other posts and done everything from reinstalling the program to replacing the .dll files. but keeps giving the error. anyone know what I should do? TIA reinstalled again and got a different dll error AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: ofdutil.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 0000ce2d please help >-----Original Message----- >When I start the program I encounter following error: > >AppName: msmone...

log in error
When I sign in to Microsoft Money (2002) I get an error "Money is unable to verify sign in. Money will now try to log you using Work Offline sign in. Some online features, such as background banking, will be unavailable because of network problems. To use these online features, please close Money and try to sign in again later." Help! Everytime I try I get the same error message. What am I doing wrong and can anyone help? ...

How do I import Windows Address Book entries into the Outlook 2003 Address Book?
How do I import the Windows Address Book entries into the Outlook 2003 Address Book? Thanks. In Outlook 2003 I found the steps to import the Windows Address Book entries in the Outlook 2003 Address Book. For those who may want to know the steps I used, here are the steps: 1. Run Outlook 2003. 2. Click Go -> Contact or press Ctrl+3. 3. Click File - Import and Export. 4. Select 'Import Internet Mail and Addresses'. 5. Click Next. 6. Select 'Outlook Express 4.x, 5.x, 6.x' and unselect 'Import Mail' and 'Import Rules'. 7. Click Next. 8. Click Finish to impo...

Prevent equation from skipping data when referencing import data?
I am referencing data that is being imported from access in table on a seperate worksheet. When the data is refreshed, only the last new entry is placed in my seperate table, not all of them. How do I fix this? ...

Error LNK2005 while building MFC application
Hi, I get following linker error several times for different methods while building a huge MFC solution: "error LNK2005: "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __thiscall CObject::GetRuntimeClass(void)const " (?GetRuntimeClass@CObject@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClass@@XZ) already defined in nafxcwd.lib(objcore.obj) nafxcw.lib TerminalSideApp" How can I correct this? Thanks in advance. >I get following linker error several times for different methods while >building a huge MFC solution: > >"error LNK2005: "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __t...

A SQL network connection error occurred exiting Modifier
We have a very peculiar sutiation. When we go into Modifier and exit back tp GP10, we get the following message: "A SQL network connection error occurred and your connection was cleared. This probably occurred because all available connections to the servers are in use. Please try again later." Yet when we return to GP, we have full functional GP. This happens to a PC connected to a SQL server and a PC with GP & SQL installed in the same PC. What version and edition of SQL Server are you running? Is it licensed per CAL or per processor. If you are licensed per CAL, y...