jpeg photo files in ms publisher

I have a new camera that uses jpeg format. How can I put those photos in
publisher 2003 documents? If I can't, what is a good alternative program to
publisher.
0
Lynn35 (2)

Insert, picture, from file, browse to your photo...

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Lynn35" <Lynn35@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a new camera that uses jpeg format. How can I put those photos in
> publisher 2003 documents? If I can't, what is a good alternative program to
> publisher.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
9/2/2007 7:17:50 PM
"Lynn35" <Lynn35@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a new camera that uses jpeg format. How can I put those photos in
> publisher 2003 documents? If I can't, what is a good alternative program
> publisher.

As mentioned...
you can import jpeg's into Publisher...
just note that if you want to do any editing such as cropping etc prior to
importing...
you should convert to jpeg to another format (such as .tif) . Jpeg's are a
compressed format and can be severely degraded by editing.

Most any photo-editor can change the format...
such as the free application IrFanview

0
philo (13)