Is there anyway to import a file from Illustrator to Publisher? #2

I work with a graphic artist who uses Illustrator on a Mac.  I need to import
her files (including graphics) into Publisher to use to do mail merges from
an Excel spread sheet.  I am running Publisher 2007 on Windows XP.

Many thanks for any help.................

Can't be done. If it was a file on your computer, you could try a copy and
paste but there's no common format for the two programs.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"maggie94306" <maggie94306@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I work with a graphic artist who uses Illustrator on a Mac.  I need to
>import
> her files (including graphics) into Publisher to use to do mail merges
> from
> an Excel spread sheet.  I am running Publisher 2007 on Windows XP.
>
> Many thanks for any help.................

0
jl_paules (2769)
6/30/2007 12:38:12 AM
Have your artist save the file as a .wmf instead of an .ai.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"maggie94306" <maggie94306@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I work with a graphic artist who uses Illustrator on a Mac.  I need to import
> her files (including graphics) into Publisher to use to do mail merges from
> an Excel spread sheet.  I am running Publisher 2007 on Windows XP.
>
> Many thanks for any help.................

0
mary-sauer (6480)

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

File size #11

find action on log file

Maximum file sizes

Contacts in Exchange #2

ungroup object in publisher
Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup If the text is still text and not an image, you should be able to edit it without ungrouping. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docherty" <docherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38CE759B-F3D4-4862-A00A-653ED3573C0B@microsoft.com... > Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now > I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup...

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Goal Seek #2

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Help with importing data

How to import images from Publisher into Picture Manager?
I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office picture manager. How do I do this? Find the source of those images and save them. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Heatherwithaheadache" <Heatherwithaheadache@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1B1DFC9-0639-49BA-8614-A5AC0DDB596D@microsoft.com... >I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office > picture manager. How do I do this? Right-click the picture, save as picture, or copy/paste to a folder. The Picture Manager will search for al...

COUNTIF MULTIPLE CRITERIA #2
To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. Thanks will A Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="aa"),--(B1:B10="bb"),--(C1:C10="cc")) Adjust range references to suit your situation Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron "will A" wrote: > To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. > Thanks > will A =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000="aa"),--(B1:B1000="bb"),--(C1:c1000="cc")) SUMPRODUCT does not work on a complete column, just a defined range, and all ranges must b...

Bulk Import
Hi All. I have a need to import leads (about 20,000 of them) and then I need to update each lead (with data from an outsourced Telemarketing supplier) every 2 weeks. I will create new attributes every 2 weeks for the lead to match the data coming back from my supplier but would I be able to "update" my existing 20,000 leads and not re-import as I would like to keep the activity history. Any idea how I could do this? Thanks in advance. ...