is there a way to automatically insert and print random pictures

I am trying to create greeting cards using a variety of different pictures on
the cover.  Is there a way to automatically insert them from a file so each
card has a different picture?

You could setup a data base with the pictures, use the catalog merge.

Help here
Create a catalog merge
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP101921831033.aspx
--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"judy" <judy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to create greeting cards using a variety of different pictures on
> the cover.  Is there a way to automatically insert them from a file so each
> card has a different picture?

0
Mary

Is there a way to attach a xslt template to a xsltargumentlist? please help!
in C#, I use the following way to do transform, the I assign my extension object to the xslArg, so in xsl, I can call functions in the extension object. Now, I want functions in the extension object to call template in the xsl, this way I can put some customized code into the template. I think it is reasonable, but I don;t know how to do it, anyone has some idea on this? Thanks. xslt.Transform(xmlDoc, xslArg, textHTML, null); david wrote: > in C#, I use the following way to do transform, the I assign my extension > object to the xslArg, so in xsl, I can call functions in the extens...

Inserting specific images based on product.
Hi Everyone, I'm very knew to the CRM product and was curious... For example, I am customizing a CRM interface for a company with a wide range of products. They would like to add a tab to each of their product displays showing an image of that product. I added the tab (learning how thanks to this newsgroup) but I only know how to insert a graphic using an IFRAME in the form view which in turn displays the SAME image for all product listings. Does this make sense? Basically I'm asking...is there a way to display individual images for specific products, not strictly on the fo...

Defaults on Print Sales Documents screen
Is there a way to set defaults on the boxes selected under the Picking Ticket column on the Print Sales Documents screen? Currently when we open the screen, we have to select which boxes to tick and since we always select the same boxes we wondered if there was a way to have them default when the screen is opened so we don't have to click each time. We want the "Picking Ticket Per Site" box, the "Include Kit Components" box and the "Bin Sequenced" box selected as default values. Thanks!! LMG, You can accomplish this with a small VBA customization, b...

Amount in words to be printed on the invoice
Hi Mates, I need to print the invoice amount in words in MRMS 2.0 Any suggestions Thanks this is available through Microsoft. check out the following site: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/rms_reportslibrary.htm "RK" wrote: > Hi Mates, > > I need to print the invoice amount in words in MRMS 2.0 > > Any suggestions > > Thanks ...

Printing
Hope you folks can help me out with a strange one. I have several worksheets formatted in exactly the same way as follows: Col A - width 4 Col B - hidden Col C - width 4 Col D - Width 108 Col E - Width 3 Col F - Width 11 Col G - Hidden Col H - Width 11 & Empty My print range should be Cols A:G (I have used page setup to set the scaling to fit 1 page wide by [blank] pages tall, thus each sheet will print as many pages as required depending on number of rows] When I have the print range set to A:G only columns A:E show on the print preview (and also on the actual print out) and when I m...

Insert empty numeric value
Dear all, In VB, I have three textbox which are amount1,amount2 and amount3. After user enter the value in the textbox, I will insert the value into Access table. The table have three columns amount1 , amount2 and amount3, and all are nummeric Type. However, if the user do not enter any value in textbox . The insert statement will become as follows: Insert into table1 (amount1,amount2,amount3) values (,,) Then access complain that there is syntax error in insert statement. Does that mean I cannot insert empty value for the numeric value in access.? How to solve this problem. Than...

Entourage 2008 DAILY calendar crashes once I hit the print button
Every time I attempt to print my DAILY calendar it crashes. The weekly calendar prints okay. I've run Repair Permissions and restarted Entourage again and again. Below is the Error Report I receive whenever I try to print daily calendar: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2010-03-14 14:12:44 -0400 Application Name: Microsoft Entourage Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Entourage Application Signature: OPIM Application Version: 12.2.4.100205 Crashed Module Name: Microsoft Entourage Crashed Module Version: 12...

How do I get automatic completion to work for an in-cell dropdown
If I have a list of Alpha, Beta, Gamma and an in-cell dropdown, I'd like typing 'G' to auto-select Gamma. I'm pretty sure it was doing that at some point, but now, it does not. This isn't supported under data|validation. You could use A,B,G in the dropdown and then use a helper cell with a formula in it, though. Say you put your abbreviations in A1:A3 of sheet2 and the real names in B1:B3, then you could use: =if(a1="","",vlookup(a1,sheet2!a:b,2,false)) Joseph Weisblatt wrote: > > If I have a list of Alpha, Beta, Gamma and an in-cell dropd...

Looking for a quick way to create a bunch of labels for annual mailing to diverse contacts
Using Office 2004 (11.2), I have numerous contacts that are part of diverse categories (some have not been categorized yet) I would like to create mailing labels for the annual calendar mailing. As of now I figured out how to select a large number of contacts & mark them as part of the annual card category (Command & click) and go to Word's Data Merge Manager where select the main document & then the address book as a data source. I went to Query Options and selected the category that fits (annual card). Now what? ...

How to print a graph of x=y at 45 degrees
How can I make it appear correctly on paper? Gordon, Set up two sets of points: 0 0 1, 1 Plot them with an x-y scatter chart, line style. Set the x and y axis scales the same, if necessary, to get the resulting plot to be at 45�. Print it, and hope for the best. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "gordon158" <gordon158@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C5B1255-334F-41A3-A5E5-55516CFABA6A@microsoft.com... > How can I make it appear correctly on paper? ...

label printing
There should be a way to print labels from all P.O. being received the same day. to avoid wasting labels. ...

Insert Acount# in the PO print
Can some one please let me know where I should place this variable: "PurchaseOrder.Supplier.AccountNumber" in the PO.xml file I woud like to be able to print the Acount # in the PO Thank you jm wrote: > Can some one please let me know where I should place this variable: > "PurchaseOrder.Supplier.AccountNumber" in the PO.xml file > I woud like to be able to print the Acount # in the PO > Thank you > Into receipt header? Open your XML.. and find field date of receipt.. but why you have no AccountNumber into your PO.xml ? Antonio Thank you for a...

look way to map form at CRM frontend to tables at CRM database
How can I find out what tables which new record has been added on when I enter data through a form in CRM front end? I try to find way to map form in the CRM frontend to the tables at the CRM database at backend? It is CRM 3.0 Thank in advances for help! ...

Printing a worksheet on 11x17 paper
I want to print a worksheet on 11x17 paper. When I try to change to that paper size in print options, there is no size like that available. What do I do??? thank you for your help in this matter. Katie It's the printer that decides that.. Do you have that option on the printer it should be available in Excel -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Katie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9fca01c4345c$bcdca970$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I want to print a worksheet on 11x17 paper. When I try > to change to that paper size in print options, there is ...

Printing #2
I understand that NLQ printing is default in windows. Is there any way one can get a quick draft print of excel reports on a dot matrix printer by changing the printer driver or fonts for instance? Thank you. Hiren, I'm not sure about this setting, but try "Draft quality" in File - Page setup - Sheet. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net President Bush on sovereignty: http://www.tastefullystated.com/sovereignty.wmv ------------------------------------------- "Hiren Shah" <hiren_shah50@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:054901c4961...

Import Print Shop files into MS Publisher
Is there any way to import files created in Print Shop into MS Publisher? I need to convert all of my old(er) Print Shop files and am not sure how to accomplish that. Thanks in advance for any info and help. Sigrid What kind of files are you talking about...images? If so, then probably yes, just export (or save) them as standard graphic files. Are you talking about Broderbund's Print Shop? You need to explain exactly what you are trying to do, and what is/is-not happening when you try. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web ...

automatically add borders to a cell after entry is complete
I've seen this done before. I would like to format the cells in my spreadsheet to automatically add a border to seperate one cell entry from the next after I'm finished with the entry. In other words after I tab out of the cell. Thanks, BKD you can set a conditional formatting. Highlight the area you will input numbers go to format--> conditional Formatting--> cell value is change to not equal to 0 click on format, select border--> choose one with all borders around it, click ok and ok again. now if you input any number except 0 you will see the borders. hope it hel...

Keep message from being forwarded automatically
Is there an option in Outlook 2003 to keep messages from being forwarded? In help I found Restricted permission, but I can't find that icon on the email toolbar, so maybe that is a flaw in the help file. ...

Print individual forms
I have created a form with several subforms in it. The form contains the same information for a number of different individuals. I would like to print the form for each individual separately. When i try to print it, if prints out the information for all the individuals. How do i do this. I have attached a screen shot of the first page of the form. The problem is that forms are used for user interface, and have things like buttons, radio controls etc. that often hinders the ability to print a form. furthermore you'll often find that the form has background sheeting, and I can waste...

money 2002
In microsoft money - I can no longer print checks - I keep getting the error message "there are no accounts with checks to be printed" - I printed microsoft knowledge ase article 313373 with gives me a resolution that is either incorrect or that I'm not going correctly. Help! If you have more checks to print does it want to print them? See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q91. "Marcia R" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:019701c3b14a$bc496a10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > In microsoft money - I can no longer print checks - I > keep get...

How to limit insertion of records
I have two tables as follows: TABLE1: (BUSINESS TYPE) ===== ID Business Type (With a lookup choice like: Individual, Partnership, Company) TABLE2: (OWNERS) ===== ID Business Type (Looked up from Table1) Owners I want the Table2 based subform, to allow only a SINGLE record to be entered if an INDIVIDUAL business type is selected in the Table1 based main form, Maximum of SEVEN records if PARTNERSHIP business type is selected in the Table1 based main form, and UNLIMITED records if COMPANY business type is selected in the Table1 based main form. Any guidance shall be highl...

insert vertical grid line that is linkedto a certain data element
Hi. I have a chart with the performance of certain stocks (x=date, y=value). I add data to this chart weekly, and plot the year-to-date performance as well. I would like to add grid lines at the start of each year: a vertical grid line that is linked to a certain date and moves when additional dates are added. Also, the number of data points between each vertical grid line is not fixed: it differs per year. Anybody has a clue how to get this implemented? Thanks! Henk-Jan Hi, You can add vertical lines to line charts or scatter charts, but they are slightly diffierent techniques. P...

Automatic Forwarding...
How can I automatically forward all mail received in the System Administrator's box to another email box? - or - How can I assign another email box to be the system administrator so as to receive all problem emails and the like? Thanx. On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:50:31 -0700, "Steven" <stmasi@hotmail.com> wrote: >How can I automatically forward all mail received in the >System Administrator's box to another email box? > > - or - > >How can I assign another email box to be the system >administrator so as to receive all problem emails and the &g...

Inserting letters
when inserting ltr, how do i avoid displacing ltr immediately ahead? When you insert a letter, you are going to move the letter in front of it. Do you mean you want to overwrite that letter? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "tak" <tak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FAE0A1A8-8FDD-48EC-8CFC-850567B17248@microsoft.com... > when inserting ltr, how do i avoid displacing ltr immediately ahead? ...

How to insert Handout PPT into a Word file
I need to insert the handout (6 slides to a page) into my word document. There does not seem to be that type option in Vista. Does anyone have a handle on the solution. I think we could do this in EX. Thanks, Criss Juliard In article <5E568C18-F5C7-4D6F-859E-AB89E5BB67B1@microsoft.com>, Vetiver Criss wrote: > I need to insert the handout (6 slides to a page) into my word document. > There does not seem to be that type option in Vista. Does anyone have a > handle on the solution. I think we could do this in EX. PPT creates handouts "on the fly" as it s...