Is there a template available for a grocery list?

In my older version of Windows, I had a template for a grocery list.  It was
in the Works tool.  In my newer desktop, Windows XP, I don't seem to have one
in Word or Publisher.  Microsoft Online did not have any either.  Any
suggestions on where I might find one?
0
Cook (9)

The Cook wrote:
> In my older version of Windows, I had a template for a grocery list.  It was
> in the Works tool.  In my newer desktop, Windows XP, I don't seem to have one
> in Word or Publisher.  Microsoft Online did not have any either.  Any
> suggestions on where I might find one?

takes less typing on your part to simply type your request in google,
I got "about 605,000 (hits) for grocery list template".

Try it, you might like it....

0
dtp2webSPAM (302)
3/30/2006 7:50:38 PM
There are 52 listings for grocery, you probably can adapt one for your needs.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=grocery
Others
http://www.sdmventures.com/groceryshoppinglisttemplate.htm
http://www.paintedgold.com/Organize/grocery-shopping-list.html
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"The Cook" <The Cook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In my older version of Windows, I had a template for a grocery list.  It was
> in the Works tool.  In my newer desktop, Windows XP, I don't seem to have one
> in Word or Publisher.  Microsoft Online did not have any either.  Any
> suggestions on where I might find one?

0
mary-sauer (6480)
3/30/2006 7:58:02 PM
I made my own template in Word, by doing it myself I was able to make the
list in the same order as the supermarket's shelving plan.

"The Cook" <The Cook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| In my older version of Windows, I had a template for a grocery list.  It
was
| in the Works tool.  In my newer desktop, Windows XP, I don't seem to have
one
| in Word or Publisher.  Microsoft Online did not have any either.  Any
| suggestions on where I might find one?

0
webmaster911 (1600)
3/31/2006 3:49:13 AM
Rob Giordano (Crash) wrote:
> I made my own template in Word, by doing it myself I was able to make the
> list in the same order as the supermarket's shelving plan.
>

> "The Cook" <The Cook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | In my older version of Windows, I had a template for a grocery list.  It
> was
> | in the Works tool.  In my newer desktop, Windows XP, I don't seem to have
> one
> | in Word or Publisher.  Microsoft Online did not have any either.  Any
> | suggestions on where I might find one?

Rob,

I used to do it that way too, just have to use your head and know how
the supermarket is laid out. Now with WalMart in the area, I just do it
on a three column scrap of paper... left column is dairy/frozen/meat
stuff, middle column is canned/paper/cleaning type stuff/right column is
stuff that is over on the right side of the evil WalMart (pet food,
garden stuff, auto stuff, etc)....  no template for me :)

0
dtp2webSPAM (302)

Re: Update for Windows Vista (KB980248) -- No more fonts available!
cf. http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistawu/thread/f7fa37ca-683c-4be1-b4ad-ab2dd1249399 PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote: > Are you running Vista SP1 or Vista SP2? Is Office 2010 installed? > > Was KB980248 offered & eventually installed via Windows Update or did you > (attempt to) install it manually? > > What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your > subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than > Defender)? > What third-party firewall (if any)? > > Has a(another) Norton or McAfee ap...

Smart List problem
I recently re-installed a client (version 9.0). Everything went fine but when we tried to open Smartlist on this client we got an error message telling us that “To use Smartlist capability in this product the Smartlist tables must be built. This is one time initialization process and may take a few minutes”. I answered yes, it ran and then returned the following error “number of columns does not match table definitions”. Every other machine is working fine, is the tables it is talking about building on the client? It does not seem like that should be so. It does not matter ...

Cloning a price list
Is there any way either through the standard user interface or through the CRM SDK to clone an entire price list? TIA Not an option under standard UI Need to use SDK. Good luck. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm San Francisco, CA "JB" wrote: > Is there any way either through the standard user interface or through > the CRM SDK to clone an entire price list? > > TIA > > ...

custom address list for EXTERNAL email addresses
I know it is possible to create a custom address list in Exchange 2003 for internal use but how about for external email addresses outside of a company? Is this possible?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Create contacts for each of the external mail addresses and add them to the distribution list. If add a valid internet email address to the distribution list external people can also send to it. Glen "Steven Peters" <Steven Peters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBF2F2AE-ABF4-491C-836C-59611375F9F1@microsoft.com... > I know it is pos...

Creating a template using Publisher

is DCOM error 0x00080012 (Not all the requested interfaces were available) not an error ?
Im checking the return value of a DCOM call by using the macro: FAILED(HRESULT). One particular function call returns the error 0x00080012 (Not all the requested interfaces were available) if the DCOM service is down. Calling FAILED with this HRESULT returns false, meaning that it isnt an error! I think it should be reported as an error as my program cannot call ANY interfaaces beyond this point and crashes. The FAILED macro checks the HR to see if it is negative and 0x00080012 is positive!? Any suggestions? Thanks Andy ...

Comparing first and last names in two lists

List control selction and deselection
For selecting an item from a CListCtrl just call mList.SetItemState(iItem,LVIS_SELECTED | LVIS_FOCUSED, 0xFF) during Initialization For deslecting we need to insert item once again, ie mList.DeleteAllItems() mList.InsertItem() i know this is not a good method, but i didnt get any other options. if anyone know, pls let me know!!! Regards "johnWins" <johnsvakel@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2ccf2c5c-eb5c-46fd-9bd5-30d89d2048f6@v67g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > For selecting an item from a CListCtrl just call > > mList.SetItemState(iItem,LVIS_SELECTED | LV...

List Running Horizontally-Pivot Table Possible?
I just had a customer ask this one and I'm not so sure about it. 1) The customer has setup a list of information that is running horizontally instead of the typical list running vertically. 2) I just taught him how to do pivot tables and he wants to generate a pivot table with his "horizontal" list. 3) I know he can copy and paste special and use the Transpose feature to change the list from horizontally oriented to vertically oriented. 4) the question is: can he leave the table in its original orientation and still generate Pivot tables? I can't seem to make it work ...

Category to Distribution List
Dear All: A: Outlook 2003 B: OS = XP Is there a way to create a Distribution List from a category ? I have a number of clients in special categories ( usually company name) However, there are times when I want to send BCC to several clients and would like to find a way to send that email without having to insert all the names. The category list of names can only be in the To: portion of the outgoing email. Suggestions highly appreciated. John A Hansen Two methods, both starting with the folder grouped by category, and all = the items in the category selected:=20 1) Choose Actions |...

Issues Template
Hi i have downloaded the issues template to work in a vet office, but am not sure what the Add related issues is for on the Issues details form. i jus want to know what it does and its benefits It's unlikely that you'll get any help that requires anyone to download and analyyse someone else's guickie application. You'd do better to use the sample databases and tools that are provided with Access and ask questions based on them, instead. HTH -- -Larry- -- "Amin" <Amin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B20F4FC-2696-4724-8615-49...

Stop use of Distribution List
Is there anyway that you can stop, or restrict the use of a distribution list? Since you have so much detail of how you are setup and if there are specific people or groups you want to restrict from using it, I will answer your question with the same amount of detail....YES. Add more detail and we can give you a better answer. "brendanrtw" <brendanrtw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CB3EB2F-F428-46AD-A41E-A1495B8CF4CD@microsoft.com... > Is there anyway that you can stop, or restrict the use of a distribution > list? On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:00:...

How can I parse or Loop a list based on single field to Googlemaps
This is some code that will parse each sequential field [Point_#) into a list for googlemaps. [Form_Runs].WebRouteMap.navigate "http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=" & "from: " & Me.Point_1 & (" to: " + Me.Point_2) & (" to: " + Me.Point_3) The table/form is laid outlike this: [Route_No] [Point_1] [Point_2] [Point_2] 5 North St, N1 East St, N3 High Road, W6 And the code will give this style of parsed list: from: North St, N1 to: East St, N3 to: High Road, W6 That works just ...

Templates #2
I would like to use some of the templates that I found on the main Microsoft site, but I don't know how to import them. Does anyone know how to import templates made for the windows based program so I can use them with office 2004. Thanks in advance. Yah I tried the Mac office website, none of the templates are usable for me. I see some that are on the windows web site and I figured I would tweak them for my use. I will keep at it, none of the newer ones seem to work I get an "in use or invalid document error" when I try to use them. Stuffit will extract the Cab files but Word ...

selecting multiple choices from a drop down list
I have a drop down list in a cell and I want to be able to selec multiple entries from that list. Does anyone know how I go this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If this is a data validation list, you could use code to compile a list of selected items. For example, if the data validation is in column C, the following code will store the selected items in the same row in column D: '============================= Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim rngDV As Range Application.EnableEvents = False If Target.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub On Error Resume N...

What happened to the padlock icon for my .dot template
I previous upgraded to Word 2007 and cannot figure out how to open a locked document so that I can make changes. HELLLLLLP Please! Go to Office button > Word Options > Customize. Select the category of All Commands. Select the Lock command, and click the Add button in the middle of the dialog. Click OK. The Lock icon will now appear on the Quick Access Toolbar. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. Eric Jacobson wrote: > I previo...

Is there a way to convert OE 03 form templates?
I have a user that has upgraded from outlook 2003 to outlook 2007 and has a form template from 2003 that is in a FDM extension. Outlook 2007 is unable to read this form. Is there a way to convert this form, or will the user just have to create a new form with their new version of outlook? Any information appreciated. Thanks, -AllenK What happens when you try to install the form? Any error message? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.ms...

Rule to automatically mark header to download based on contact list?
Is there a way to do this, or an add-in? TIA. Rich On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:44:35 -1000, rmc <rmc@nospam.com> wrote: > Is there a way to do this, or an add-in? What version of Outlook are you using? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Hi Ben: 2003 SP1 Rich "Ben M. Schorr - MVP" <bens@bogusaddress.mvp> wrote in message news:op.spuxh8sf6r4cx1@bms-tablet2.scgab.com... > On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:44:35 -1000, rmc <rmc@nospam.com> wrote: > > > Is there a way to do this, or an add-in? > > What version of Outlook are you using? > > > -- >...

Making words in a list a value!!
I am trying to create a list that will generate a value in another column once that word or phrase is chosen. Is this possible and how. Exp. In the drop down list I would chose Product, then in the price column the price automatically appears. brco1, Much better than I could ever explain the process. Here's exactly wha you need. http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html HT -- Case ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Casey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=454 View this thread: http://www.excelforu...

List Box Point-to-Select (MouseMove)
I have a list box that shows files from my hard drive. I'd really like to have it select the item being pointed to as I move my mouse pointer over it. I have coded this and it works fine unless the list is scrolled. I need a way to offset my list index to account for how far down the list has been scrolled. I can't find a list box property that will allow me to determine where a scrolled list is positioned. Something giving me the list index of the first visible row would do the trick. I haven't been able to find anything so far. I've tried some VB code that uses the Send...

List folders to file

Combo
Hi, I am able to create a list of items with a drop down menu. I can select specific item but how do I select all item to get a query output. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks You can't select multiple items from an Access combo box. To do that would require a listbox with it's MULTI-SELECT property set to SIMPLE or EXTENDED. See more info about list boxes here: http://www.fontstuff.com/access/acctut11.htm -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com __________________________________ If my post ...

Disable people picker in a sharepoint list
Dear all, I would like to disable the users/groups picker field in a SharePoint list (NewForm.aspx). I managed to disable the field itself (text box) but it's still possible to click on the "Browse" button and search for people that then get eneterd in the field. Is there a way to disable the browsing? Thank you in advance, Hrvoje I think you will delete that column. 1. Settings>List settings>Click you wnat column name on Colums category. 2. Click "delete" button. And then you can make other column. "Hrvoje" wrote: > ...

"Organizational folder": 'new' menu is not available
I am following article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;244591 and I try to create an organization folder. I go to my "Public FOlder", click "System folder". I see EFORMS listed there. I right click the option and I don't see the option "new". What's wrong ? Exch 2000SP3. ...