Is there a Publisher Viewer, like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint view

Microsoft offers viewers for documents created in Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint, allowing users without those programs to view documents created
by those programs.

I'm looking for a similar product, for Microsoft Publisher. Someone has sent
me a Publisher document, and I'd like to be able to read and print it.
0
Manager (20)

No, there isn't. Ask the originator of the file to send it to you as a .pdf.

Account Manager wrote:
> Microsoft offers viewers for documents created in Word, Excel, and
> PowerPoint, allowing users without those programs to view documents
> created by those programs.
>
> I'm looking for a similar product, for Microsoft Publisher. Someone
> has sent me a Publisher document, and I'd like to be able to read and
> print it.

Google before asking stupid questions in future. This is asked - and
answered - at least three times a *day* it would have taken you considerably
less time to search than it did to post.

--
In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol:  http://www.dts-l.org/

0
test1951 (391)

Percent increase in excel #2
How could I do a percent increase when I have two tables with money values, one from last year and one from this year? One way: A1: <last year's value> B1: <this year's value> C1: =B1/A1-1 Format C1 as a percentage. In article <29182E64-291B-4B10-804E-88FE105D24AB@microsoft.com>, "Aiko" <Aiko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How could I do a percent increase when I have two tables with money values, > one from last year and one from this year? Thank you for your answer, I send you and e-mail because I came up with new pro...

shared workbook in excel 2007
So many horror stories about shared excel workbooks crashing or losing data. I would like to have a shared excel workbook for our budget, shared among 30 people, who would enter in their budgets for specific departments. Are there users that have sucessfully utilized shared workbooks with 20-30 users? If so, what tips/secrets do you have to avoid the pitfalls of other sites, who have problems??? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice How to Create a Quiz with Free Quiz Template in Adobe Flash MX, Flash 8, Flash CS3, Flash CS4 http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tuto...

Pasting excel chart into powerpoint
Office 2003. When I paste an excel chart into powerpoint, it's not pasting proportionally. I've added text boxes to the chart (in Excel). Also, the original chart is a full page in Excel, however when I paste it into Powerpoint, it's being reduced in size. when I enlarge it, the text boxes (that I added) then overlap one another in powerpoint, where they didn't do this in Excel. I just switched from '97 to 2003 and this wasn't a problem. Perhaps I'll also post this to the powerpoint newsgroup, in case the problem is there instead of excel. I have so...

Formatting unprotected sections of form templates in Word 2007
Hi all, I know this topic has been covered somewhat here and on other forums, but I'm afraid none of the answers quite satisfy my specific situation. I'm doing some programming for a client who, alas, is trying to impose some very strict formatting, but still allow a few options such as (style-dictated only) bullet lists in some document sections. We've been using templates I built for several years that combine protected sections, unprotected sections, and some macro paste control (reformatting pasted text on the fly) without incident for a few years, but that ended wit...

.qfx file in excel
my bank for some reason will only allow me to download my statement in a qfx file (quicken) but i dont have any quicken programs i use excel to manage my finances how can i open this file up??? If the bank does not have .text (.txt) or comma separated variables (.csv), which would probably be listed as spreadsheet format, then I would complain to the bank. Meanwhile you could copy and paste from your checking activity HTML pages. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: ...

Running Balance in excel pivot table
Hi, Have rows: Product, transaction no have data fields: qty rec, qty iss, balance (calculated field: qty rec - qty iss) want balance to be a running total with base field of product so want something like: ======================================================= product--------doc no-----------------rec-------------------- iss-----------------------balance ======================================================= acetic acid -------------------opnbal/ 1-----------------4----------------------0---------------------- (4-0)=4 -------------------sales/ inv-----------------0--------------------...

Excel Formula Help #6
Hi Everyone I have six numbers and letters in a cell on a spreadsheet and I am using the formula =RIGHT(F1,1) to obtain the first letter or number. However the formula is not picking the first number or letter in the string in all cases. Some of the cells are left blank. Any help would be much appreciated. Kind Regards Celticshadow > .. Some of the cells are left blank Probably these are trailing white spaces which can be cleaned up using TRIM Try it as: =RIGHT(TRIM(F1),1) High-five? Click YES below -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:23,500 Files:370 S...

Unable to start up my Excel files
One of my users have this odd issue with his Excel 2003. He's unable to start the files directly but instead he must start a blank excel sheet then open his files from there. Is there a solution to this issue? Please advise. Thanks! Dell 170L P4 800mghz 1gbram Windows XP Pro SP2 Office 2003 SP2 Could the problem be that he cannot open files by double-clicking on them from Windows Explorer, but must open Excel (which will launch a blank sheet) and then open them directly from there using File / Open... If so then tell him to try Tools / Options / General / untick 'Ignore Othe...

drawing excel like grids on access reports
Hi All, I want to draw excel like grids on my access reports. The line should start from the top of each label in the page footer to the bottom of the corresponding text box in the page footer.(For each text box in the detail section, there's one unbound text box in the page footer to display totals). I don't know how to do this. can anyone please help me? -- from chanakya Baruva Can't you use rectangle or line controls in your various sections? These should work unless your sections are set to Can Grow. If this is the case, you may need to use the Line method ...

How do I paginate in Publisher 2003?
I have an 11 to 12-page service menu to produce for a church. My finished product before Publisher is an .rtf file, two pages per sheet in landscape form. I've tried importing the file. It produces 22 pages, which print just as they would in Word--no pagination. I can do pencil/paper pagination, but will Publisher even do it? How? It is not clear what you mean by pagination. Are you trying to print a booklet? -- Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash. I'm not sure what you're trying to do. Do you have an 11 (or 12) page Pub document with linked text bo...

Why is Excel trying to access the network
I'm pasting some text into a cell - it did come from a website, but it's not a link or anything. It's just plain text - why the need to access the network? Maybe it's another cell, switch to formula view and see if you see something else. Because the formula view may not show everything, you might want to copy to another sheet so you can adjust columns to see your formulas better without affecting the column widths on the original. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm ...

Publisher:mac
Hello, I had a general question. I will be switching over to a mac OS and wanted to know if Microsoft has plans to release MS Publisher as part of Offiice:mac. Thank You. Hello - Few, if anyone, in this ng has any idea, and those who may know are not at liberty to disclose MS's marketing strategy. FWIW, I wouldn't hold my breath. There are already a number of low-end page layout apps available for Mac & the potential return on investment probably doesn't justify recoding Publisher for another OS. Regards |:>) In article <1136896785.242983.19080@g43g2000cwa.googlegr...

Change Default View #2
Is it possible to determine a user's business unit and set the account entity default view depending on the business unit? I know it is not standard, I just am not sure if there is a way through javascript or the SDK to do it. Thanks You may be able to use a plug-in on the SavedQuery RetriveMultiple event. Here is an example to hide system views :- http://msdynamicscrm-e.blogspot.com/2008/02/hiding-view-in-crm-40-using-plug-in.html This is just a starting point to give you an example. You would have to check if the query being passed is to return the default view, and if so overr...

Excel no more new fonts
I'm getting the message "no more new fonts may be applied to this workbook". How can I get around this? Thanks. Tuan, Any chance that you have a lot of charts in the workbook? There's a limit of 256 fonts in a workbook and each chart uses up two of them. Check here for more info. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;168650 John "Tuan Ma" <tma@conocophillips.com> wrote in message news:0e5201c365f4$c036d370$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I'm getting the message "no more new fonts may be applied > to this workbook". How can...

Set color for chart serie in excel 2007/2010
Hi! I want to do a macro that sets the color for the chart series to the color the company has desided to use. We have a theme but we can only set color for the first 6 series and we often use much more series. I have understod that this isnt so easy as to loop thru the series and set the color since the color is set on different ways depending on the charttype for the serie, or is it a way to do this so it works for all chart types? thanks As you say only six basic colours are available. However each subsequent set of six is a shade lighter, although each incremental differe...

Excel charts into powerpoint
Is there some simple code that I can use to get a group of excel charts into an existing powerpoint presentation? ...

Excel 2002 Problem
My first message accidentally sent before I finished typing in the second problem. Second problem again: Macro buttons that I have created and placed on my Formatting toolbar do not work when I open Excel 2002 and have two or more workbooks open. The macros for each button are stored in my Personal workbook. I get a message saying "A document with the name PERSONAL.XLS is already open. You cannot open two documents with the same name." However, if I go to customize toolbars, I can reassign the macro to each button and the buttons work fine. If I close Excel and open ...

Virus in Excel ???
I can't right click, copy and paste a cell. I can use ctrl c and ctrl v but that puts the info in the clipboard. The blinking dotted box no longer appears. Is this in a worksheet of yours, that nobody else has used? There is a way to use VBA code to prevent you from using right click to do anything. tod >-----Original Message----- >I can't right click, copy and paste a cell. I can use ctrl c and ctrl v but >that puts the info in the clipboard. The blinking dotted box no longer >appears. >. > Yes a new worksheet. The right click works. I can copy but when ...

unable to do 1/4 page landscape postcard in publisher 2007
I am trying to do a 1/4 page LANDSCAPE layout in publisher where I can print 4 postcards per page in the landscape mode. I have done this for years with 2003, but now with the new 2007, I can do it in PORTRAIT mode, but not landscape. I do not like the looks of in portrait, but everything that I have tried, will not work. If I try to print in landscape, it will only do 2 per page, not the 4 needed. I have done custom pages, with multiple pages per sheet, but I cannot get it do in landscape. Help please! Use one of Avery's US postcard templates in page layout. They work every ...

I have to re setup word?
I'did have problems with my computer, I inserted the Fix disk and know he's asking me to re setup Word, excel....... I put in the original CD and still he can not recognise my. "Microsoft office word is not installed for the this user- set up word to install " I tryed also with the C:\ drive, but still gives me the same error. Hope someone can give me a usefull solution. Thanks in Advance Ann You will probably have to run Windows as an Administrator for the setup to work properly. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Ann" <Ann@discussio...

EndNot Web plug-in prevents closing MS Word 2007
Hi, When I try to close MS Word2007 I get an EndNoteWeb error message "an unknown error occured" and after clicking the ok button, the Word stops responding and restarts the program. This means that the Word is always running in the computer. MS diagnostics does not detect any probelms in the Word. Any advice how to fix the problem? Thanks in advance Suokki Sorry, but you've been misdirected to the group for Word for Macintosh... You can find the Win Office groups here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx Good Luck |...

Sorting subtotaled amounts in excel
I have subtotaled a spreadsheet and now wish to sort by the subtotals. I have tried collapsing the outline so that I only see the subtotaled amounts and then sorting Z->A but I still get the message: "This removes the subtotals and sorts again. If you want to sort the subtotaled groups, choose the Cancel button; then collapse the outline and try again". Any suggestions? Thanks. Hi, Possibly your answer is in this post : http://tinyurl.com/zfmky HTH Carim -- Carim ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Carim's Profile: http://www.exc...

I need to publish my website from Publisher 2003
Please help I have no idea how to publish my website that I created in Publisher 2003. I am all done and it says something about a URL or FTP. This is my first website and its for my business. Anyone please help. Thanks My first question would be whether you have a URL. This is the address that the end user (such as me) would type in to access your site. Who is going to host your site? Talk to them. If you're going to host your own site, you may be a bit over your head for now. Since you seem to be REALLY new at this, which is NOT a crime, I'd suggest doing some homework befo...

How do I set up Auto complete for common words
I am new to outlook 2007. in outlook 2003 i had many words, such as regards, yours faithfully, etc that would auto complete when i started typing them. in 2007 i can not seem to get this working. Any help would be appreciated. Adam ...

Is this at all possible with Excel spreadsheets?
Hi all, I've got quite a problem on my hands. I have quite a few spreadsheets of personal information. I have columns labeled "Name", "Gender", "Address", "Phone Number" and etc... Now I have to enter all these information into a registration form on the web (A site that I do not have administrative powers to change the source code.) My question is: Is it at all possible to insert the information to the registration form from the spreadsheet without copying and pasting, like a tool that will simply direct the information in the spreadsheet cells t...