Is there a fix for incorrect duplex printing of mail-merge postca.

Printing mail-merge postcards on a DUPLEX printer is not correct.  We print
monthly invitations.  In P'03, the front of a postcard to each recipient
prints on the opposite side of the same card as the message.  It does not in
P'07.  (The front AND back of the card print on the first side [with the
front and back of the next addressee].  The following 2 addressees appear on
the back.  This will work correctly only IF, there is no personal note to the
addressee on the back of the card AND the number of addressees is divisible
by 4.  We have to keep 2 computers in my office unconverted because we can
find no other way to make this work.
0
BettyOK (2)

No, there is not a fix.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"BettyOK" <BettyOK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Printing mail-merge postcards on a DUPLEX printer is not correct.  We print
> monthly invitations.  In P'03, the front of a postcard to each recipient
> prints on the opposite side of the same card as the message.  It does not in
> P'07.  (The front AND back of the card print on the first side [with the
> front and back of the next addressee].  The following 2 addressees appear on
> the back.  This will work correctly only IF, there is no personal note to the
> addressee on the back of the card AND the number of addressees is divisible
> by 4.  We have to keep 2 computers in my office unconverted because we can
> find no other way to make this work.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Controlling printed records when report bound to multiple tables
I created a report that uses the control from a form to generate a report based on that record's primary key. This form also has a subform which has relationships tied to the primary key for record identification and is linked to the main table. When preview the report the data from the subform either does not show up in the preview when using the filter [control]=[form]![control].[value] or makes multiple copies of the report equal to the number of entries in the subform's table. Is there any way around this? I have tried queries but have not found a way to use a f...

Format Issue of Windows Mail and M.S. Group
Hi: When clicking to open any mails including this site, MS Newsgroup, top right pane of 'X' part is not visible. In the past, I used 'Shove-It' program that was found on the web-site, priced $15 that corrected this issue. However, this program is no longer effective, thus it went back to the original format, .... not fully opening content of mail of right side of pane, although I can read any mails by using 'maximizing bvutton' to open in full. Any imputs on this, above would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, "Winter10" <Winter10No...

Receive mails from one adr. to several computers
Hello. I have a problem receiving mails from one adr. to 5 computers in a network. One of the computers get's all the mails. They should all receive the mails. All the machines run's win Xp and office Xp. Outlook on all computers are set to store the mails on the server, even though they have been received on a computer. When I check my WebMail, the messages are still there! Please help. Nima ...

mail sending problem
Hi , I am very new in the exchange server just now I have deployed Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 at my organization now i have some problem in that . I am able to send mail outside the domain except yahoo .whenever I am sending mail from my exchange mail id to any yahoo mail id it is showing me mail has been sent but on yahoo id it is not delivering even I am not getting the DFR, second I wants to know that can we take the backup of single mail box (boxs) and please tell me step by step how can we take backup (at least the location ) Thanks in Advance Madi The most probable reason is t...

I need the fix for Knowledgebase ID: 810999
Where can I get this from? Thanks. In the last exciting episode, "Stephen Aldous" <steve@stephenaldous.com> wrote: >Where can I get this from? Other from Microsoft Product Support Services as stated in the article? No idea. -- Chris Scharff MessageOne http://www.messageone.com -- ROT13 for valid SMTP address -- Call Product Support Services as listed in the article. If all you're looking for is the hotfix, then the call should be free. -- David Sapery Exchange MVP dsapery@mvps.org "Stephen Aldous" <steve@stephenaldous.com> wrote in message...

To have a selection of year to merge
Hello, In my Form there is a commandkey to merge to the All records and below is the VBA, my question is how can we make it like a combo box to chose the year, because the user is not a programmer, and is not able to open it in design view and change the VBA. Private Sub cmdMergeAll_Click() Me.Refresh MergeAllWord ("select * from PelayanJemaat Where TahunPel=2008") 'Note that you could use a condtion in the above sql End Sub Thanks in advance for any help provided. -- H. Frank Situmorang Put a control on your form where the user can enter the date. For exa...

Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2003 after SP1
After installing service pack SP1 for Office 2003, I can't send e-mails anymore. They are stuck in the outbox folder. The error message states that the connection to the server was interrupted. I did not change any settings and checking them confirms that everything is as it should be. Did anyone else experience the same issue and how did you resolve it? Thanks for your help Matthias See if you can manually move those messages from your Outbox and then check all your settings again. "Mattliusa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:cb7401c48a5...

Permissions is not allowing me to use my print preview.
Help! Don't understand My Permission in Excel. Even though I unrestrict, it still doesn't allow me to Preview my documents. How do I reset? Please Help, ...

Incoming mail server problem
I use supanet for the internet and recently had to clear off a load of viruses and worms from my computer. Computer is clean now. I've run up to date spybot. adaware and cleaned all viruses with Mcaffee internet security as well as running stinger. Sasser, and W32 pate.b were included. Have also completed all windows updates. Everything is working fine now except my email. When I restart the computer my incoming mail server keeps changing from pop.supanet.com to a strange number. 9eg 17.02.01.10 or something similar) It also changes the user name from 3612 to 3612@supanet.com (It adds su...

Printing in excel always comes out in bold even tho bold not on
When I print in excel my work always comes out in bold even though the bold is not switched on. Any suggestions?? It could be a printer setting. Does it print in bold from other applications? Regards, Fred "Scarlett50" <Scarlett50@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF3BAEA1-4D22-449E-BB8F-31DD8855AF20@microsoft.com... > When I print in excel my work always comes out in bold even though the > bold > is not switched on. Any suggestions?? No only when I have to type a report in excel - the actual report is ok on other computers! but...

Printing in reverse order
I have printed out nearly 500 letters to be mailed out using mailmerge and publisher. I would like to not run them through the printer again and print address info on the reverse side so they can be run through a folding machine and mailed out. PROBLEM: the list and the pages are in reverse order and since I merged personal info on one side, the address side must correspond. Can publisher print out in reverse? I have tried copies from 500 - 1 but it still print from 1 - 500. The original list was not sorted in any manner, it was exported from a database. Suggestions please... TIA R...

Mail is queued after adding 2nd server
I was hoping someone might have some insight into this issue. I've just completed adding a 2nd server to my first site. All mail between the two servers is getting queued; doesn't matter which server it originates from. Mail to the original server from the internet as well as auto generated emails is still functioning correctly. We're running Exchg 2003 SP2 and Win2k3 on both servers. I've also gone through the Best Practices and fixed the minor issues it listed. Thanks, Chris Can you telnet to port 25 from each server successfully? Are the servers located in the same su...

Publisher 2003
I'm attempting to print a calendar and I keep getting the message, "Cannot load the printer driver." I have no idea what that means other than I'm unable to print my calendar. Anyone have any ideas? I get the same message whenever I try to print a card I've created. HELP! -- The computer has been chucked out the picture window and the birds are nesting in it. *sigh* Merrie wrote: > I'm attempting to print a calendar and I keep getting the message, > "Cannot load the printer driver." I have no idea what that means > other than I'm una...

Outlook 2003 unable to open mails or contacts
After upgrading from Office XP to Office 2003 I am not=20 bale to access any item in Outlook 2003.=20 The Error message which will be displayed if I try to open=20 a message is: Microsoft Office Outlook: Out of memory or system resources. Close sone windows or=20 programs and try again. Microsoft Office 2003 Professional is running on two=20 different operating systems: One is running XP professional,=20 The other is running Windows server 2003 enterprise=20 edition. Always the same result. If I reinstall Outlook from Office=20 XP Professional I am able to read all mails without any=20 fau...

How to merge columns and rows into one cell besides using Merge and Center Icon?
I had posted this question before, but I couldn�t find this thread in any of the pages up till page 17. So I�m posting again. I want to merge all rows and columns starting from A1 to J2, with no lines in between into one cell. My text data value are in D1 and D2 respectively. Using Merge and Center Icon will only retain the upper-left most data, resulting the data in D2 to be deleted. So how to merge all rows and columns into one cell and yet prevent the data in D2 to be deleted? Any help will be greatly appreciated. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from h...

Checking mails with MS Outlook closed?!
Hi, is it possible to have MS Outlook notify me of new accounts in a minimized status. i.e. i have a low memory and i don't want extra programs to be opened on my computer. i want to have outlook closed still i want it to to checkup my imcoming mails and provided i should have new mails it would popup and notify me accordingly. is that possible in outlook? if not, is there any program that could do that? regards, eqbal Outlook can't do anything if it's not opened. Is the mailbox you're checking a POP3 mailbox? If so, there are a number of very small programs that c...

Mail Merge #2
In Publisher 2002 is it possible to print a roster of Mail Merge data base records showing multiple entries per page? I'm essentially looking to print a phone book type list with Able, Ann (222) 222-2222 on the first line, Brown, Bob (333) 333-3333 on the second line and so on. Any help would be appreciated. Not difficult at all if you make a custom size small in height label the width of the page. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. ...

Newly acquired company mail?
Hello all... I've been assigned a task that I can't seem to find any good info on while browsing the net. Company A has acquired companies B and C and would like to be able to give all newly acquired employees access to both e-mail domains. This would effectively give all new employees two accounts (one from companyA and the other companyB/C). I'm looking for a quick rundown on how best to set this up. If anyone can help I'd be forever gracious. Thanks! Randy 1. You can Merge the accounts of B and C to the Exchange environment of Company 'A' 2. Configure Rec...

E-mail Template Question 07-14-03
Is it possible to have an e-mail template in CRM that has a Microsoft Word document attached to the template? -- $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $ $ Nick Maxwell, MCSE 2k, CCNA , A+ $ Systems Engineer $ Heartland Business Systems $ http://www.hbs.net $ nmaxwell@nospam.hbs.net $ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ...

The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. #2
Hi, I've just setup Exchange Server at our office in Mumbai, India, and am facing a very unusual situation. Our domain is hosted on a remote server with 10 POP E-mail id's defined as follows: jtalpade, tshaikh, pshanbhag, mshriyan, mmanjrekar, rumap, adivate, rtalpade, schourasia and rramesh On my exchange server, i have defined the following users: tshaikh, mshriyan, mmanjrekar, rumap, adivate, rtalpade, schourasia and rramesh I have kept "jtalpade" & "pshanbhag" out of the exchange server user list as they reside in a different city, viz Delhi & ...

printing group of charts
I have workbook with 11 charts, each on separate chart sheet and I want to print them to PDF. I can not have them printed to one file. Instead they are splitted in 6 files, some with single page, other with 6 pages. I can not find out what is causing it. Can I somehow print to PDF and have one file created ? Thanks for help. Tony I have solved my problem. I had to push the page setup for all charts to be the same and now all is working well. I had to change the page sizes for all to A3 and than back to A4 to push excell to see that they are all the same. Tony "Tony" wrote:...

Incorrect Account Appearing on General Transaction Edit List
If I go into my General Ledger and view a certain entry, on the input screen, it lists the correct accounts. However, if I print the edit list, one of the accounts is incorrect. In fact, it is an account that doesn't exist in our system. As shown in transaction entry screen: 51-6021-3500 Disability Insurance $478.24 12-1296-0000 Intercompany Rec/Pay - $478.24 As printed on edit list: 51-6021-1000 Disability Insurance $478.24...

Authenticated mail
Hi! I hope someone can help me. How can I configure my Excange 2003 and my Outlook 2003 to just accept autenticated mails Thaks for your help Drfine "authenticated mails". -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "lmelm" <lmelm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:220565B7-2357-424F-B5C7-20EE1E5EC4E7@microsoft.com... > Hi! > I hope someone can help me. How can I configure my Excange 2003 and my > Outlook 2003 to just accept autenticated mails > Thaks for your help > On Tue, 13 Sep ...

the pointer can not fixed
Hi, I have a problem with my pointer. when I type, the pointer usually move to another place; it doesn't fixed at the point that I am typing so I must continually fix it. Could you give me any suggestions? Thank you Are you using a Laptop with a touchpad pointing device? The usual reason for this problem is that the touchpad is oversensitive and even gently brushing near its surface is moving the pointer and/or simulation a mouse click. You can adjust the sensitivity or disable the click option in the Control Panel, Mouse applet. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP &quo...

Mail and Catalog merge problems
This is a two part question. The first part concerns an error and the second part is seeking advice. First the error: I am trying to create a data source for use in a catalog merge. No matter what method I use, even using "Create Address List" from Publisher's Tools menu, I get an error dialog saying: "The operation cannot be completed because of dialog or database engine failures. Please try again later." What causes this and how do I correct it? I would like to be able to connect to a SQL 2005 database for merge data. Now the request for advice: I am cr...