Is it correct that an 81/2 x 14 tent card fold newsletter prints .

I want to make a newsletter on legal size paper.  I want it to fold like a
"tent card" and give me a page one (and page four) size that is 81/2' wide
and 7" long.  Then the inside, pages two and three I want to actually do as
one 8 1/2 x 14 page.  When I start to set this up, the newsletter from a
template prints pages 1 and 2 together, head to head at the center and pages
3 and 4 on the other sheet also head to head.  Is that right?  Am I wanting
to do something weird?
0
eyedoc (2)

Try selecting Booklet as your layout.

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:43:06 -0700, eyedoc <eyedoc@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I want to make a newsletter on legal size paper.  I want it to fold like a
>"tent card" and give me a page one (and page four) size that is 81/2' wide
>and 7" long.  Then the inside, pages two and three I want to actually do as
>one 8 1/2 x 14 page.  When I start to set this up, the newsletter from a
>template prints pages 1 and 2 together, head to head at the center and pages
>3 and 4 on the other sheet also head to head.  Is that right?  Am I wanting
>to do something weird?

0
anonymous (74722)
9/2/2004 10:27:17 PM
Hello Microsoft,

I want applying a grant of MS Office - Professional Edition included MS
Publisher 2003 or 2004 or higher at reqeust.   I seek for applying grant for
this software through online to submit to Microsoft Corporation at request.
Please let me know about your consideration, if you need adding comments to
me before your last decision about grant of this software.   Thank you in
advanced.  David
Wow. Somebody used an online translater for this.

And if David gets Pub 2004, I want applying for a grant of Publisher 2004
too.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"David Johnson" <DavidJohnson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello Microsoft,
>
> I want applying a grant of MS Office - Professional Edition included MS
> Publisher 2003 or 2004 or higher at reqeust.   I seek for applying grant
> for
> this software through online to submit to Microsoft Corporation at
> request.
> Please let me know about your consideration, if you need adding comments
> me before your last decision about grant of this software.   Thank you in
> advanced.  David

---

jl_amerson (3088)
9/3/2004 1:23:28 AM
I believe you'll have to buy the product. In the US, they have reduced prices
for academic staff and students, but I don't think they ever give it away.

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 17:57:01 -0700, "David Johnson"
<DavidJohnson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello Microsoft,
>
>I want applying a grant of MS Office - Professional Edition included MS
>Publisher 2003 or 2004 or higher at reqeust.   I seek for applying grant for
>this software through online to submit to Microsoft Corporation at request.
>Please let me know about your consideration, if you need adding comments to
>me before your last decision about grant of this software.   Thank you in
>advanced.  David

0
anonymous (74722)

Format to print in columns on 1 page
I have Excel 2002. I have a spreadsheet with 250 entries all in column with info for each in column B. When printed out, this uses severa pages with just a small portion to the left of the page being printe on. If possible, I would like the columns to automatically wrap acros the page. For example, the 2 columns that print on page 2 and 3 woul automatically print to the right of the columns on page 1. Is thi possible? Thanks in advance for any help. Robi -- craftygramm ----------------------------------------------------------------------- craftygramma's Profile: http://www.excelforum.c...

Batch Sattlement Problem #2
Today was my first day with Mercury Payment. and end of day When I try to sattle the batch and I am keep getting error CONNETION ERROR. I am trying to sattle same way I was doing with city bank. Is mercury setting different way ? Is any body here to help me to sattle the batch. I am getting connection error. Please Help This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02D9_01C6F83C.869E10F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Gas, Any firewalls running? If so, turn them off temporarily to see if it = the...

How do you get the templete to print in it's total graph?
IT IS ONLY PRINTING THE TOP HEADER. Can you please enlarge on this question (WITHOUT SHOUTING, please) best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "sonie" <sonie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAB652A9-0323-44A5-B667-4CD38E4BF1C0@microsoft.com... > IT IS ONLY PRINTING THE TOP HEADER. ...

LNK2019 error #2
Hi, I've got a really nasty linker error which actually shouldn't appear. The code itself compiles fine. It's just a simple console application with MFC for CStrings and other stuff. Here is the full message: ClassifierAcc error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "class ATL::CStringT<char,class StrTraitMFC_DLL<char,class ATL::ChTraitsCRT<char> > > __cdecl GetNextKeyWord(char *,unsigned __int64,unsigned __int64 &)" (?GetNextKeyWord@@YA?AV?$CStringT@DV?$StrTraitMFC_DLL@DV?$ChTraitsCRT@D@ATL@@@@@ATL@@PAD_KAA_K@Z) referenced in function "st...

Q: When 0 <> 0 ? #2
A: When you add it in excel! Example: Place the following values in a column and sum them. -116.33 98.53 17.80 0 ============= Excel returns: 0.0000000000000035527136788005 Correct Answer: 0 If you remove 0 from the list ( or put it in a different place in the list, the proper result, 0 is returned. I assume this has to do with the known floating point issues, but I've never seen an example where 0<>0, so I thought I'd share. I have a workaround, but would love to see comments... See http://tinyurl.com/7dp22 -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing ...

Opening attachments in Outlook #2
Outlook 2002 Windows XP When I ago to send an email, add an attachment and try to open that attachment to check it's okay, I get the following error message: this object was created in outlook this application is not available to open this object Any ideas? Thanks ...

2 sided document one side upside down!
I'm creating a 2 sided document on 11x17 paper. The problem is no matter what i try, one side of the paper is flipped, so when you fold it, then open it, you have to turn it around. Can anyone help?? In the printer settings change from tablet to booklet. -- Don Vancouver, USA "bain_monica" <bain_monica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BC3578A-A4A3-494F-B778-646DBAAAD1EF@microsoft.com... > I'm creating a 2 sided document on 11x17 paper. The problem is no matter > what i try, one side of the paper is flipped, so when you fold it, then ...

Excel Document of 2.5mb takes up to 20min to open up
Finally I have found the cure, basically it was caused by a corrupted EMF file which used up to 100% of a CPU and the Spooler is in a never ending loop. Fix: 1) Do a search for *.emf files (they will be found in the Temp directory) 2) If there are any then this is probably the cause - delete them all 3) Boot to an alternate install of NT and delete the *.shd and *.spl file from the Spool folder. 4) If you have a multi-processor, you can pause the printer and delete the files. After deleting all the *.emf files, which took me almost 15min (20000 files) I tested the Excel doc and it opened up...

Upgrade to POS 2.0, or downgrade to XP? Cheaper option?
I have been using POS 1.0 for several months now, and purchased a second computer to use as a backup. What I wanted was a turnkey backup station which could be turned on in an instant if my primary POS crashed - thus I needed a second license for POS. So I bought one assuming that it would work with my new machine, but it turns out that MSDE is required for POS 1.0, and SQL2005 is the only server Vista supports (my new machine came with Vista Basic, so I bought an upgrade to Business). So from what I understand, I have two options. Either: 1) Upgrade my POS software to POS 2.0 twice...

Print Spool Service
Dear All, Is there any way to get notification, event or message for Print Spooler Service Start and Stop operations. I want to perform certain actions based on Print Spool Service Start / Stop. Please inform if you have any idea to get the Print Spool Service status. Thanks in advance. Regards, Ajay ...

Hyperlinking problem #2
Hi there I have an excel spreadsheet that has more than 500 different hyperlinks to link 500 different emails stored in a folder. Now as soon as the number of emails exceed 100, I create a new folder and move the already-linked emails into the folder thus losing all the linkings. Is there a way to avoid losing the linkings... isn't there a way to link a document so that the link is not lost even if the linked document is moved? Thanks Raj ...

Printing Excel Objects in Publisher 2002
I have copied objects from an excel work sheet into my Publisher file, but when I go to print the file the object prints the grid lines which were disabled in the original excel file am I doing something wrong. It is a flip/flop bug, with no fix. Some people have this issue, others don't - why? - nobody knows. Fortunately I don't. -- ...

how do i print a picture A3 size? the picture always stays in A4 .
Can you setup your printer for A3? I think if we had more information we could help. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "sandy1986" <sandy1986@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23BCBEAA-0545-44AB-9C7A-79B224FF34B1@microsoft.com... > ...

Why is Publisher crashing when I select Print Preview?
I've used Print Preview before, but now the whole program closes when I select it. It doesn't make a difference whether I select it on the toolbar or from the dropdown menus. Any thoughts. Go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around for an updated driver. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Leah S-W" <Leah S-W@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B027FA0-7425-4CF9-94BE-0CA15A05FF45@microsoft.com... > I've used Print Preview before, but now the ...

Column
Hi, I have spent hours trying to work out how I can create a chart with 2x Y axes that are column - column - that don't overlap but are represented by to bars next to each other - NOT OVERLAPPING. I feel that I have tried everything - I have tried fiddling with the overlap ect... but I can't seem to get two seperate bars. I would love any hints and even to know if is possible or not. I thankyou in advance for you response. Hayley -- Hayley44 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hayley44's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?actio...

AutoFilter #2
When using AutoFilter, is it possible to have the text value of the filter selected inserted into a cell? I am using Excel to evaluate survey results. I have a worksheet set up so that filters can be applied to different columns to look at the data in a variety of ways. The results of those filters are used to calculate percentages, such as percent favorable responses from respondents fitting a certain criteria. Those results are displayed on a separate worksheet that updates as different filters are applied. However, I don't know how to get that worksheet to display the fil...

NNTP #2
Hi All, I posted this query few days ago but still do not get response... :-( has anyone been using Exchange 2003 connecting to this newsgroup? I found exchange 2003 does not work with NNTP pull but exchange 2000 works well without any problem. thanks ...

sheet printing in wrong color
When I print a sheet that I want to print in black and white and some numbers in red, the sheet prints in blue and some numbers in red. If I change the sheet to print in b/w, the red numbers also print in black. I have tried selecting the entire sheet and choosing automatic font color and no fill. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? The grid alos prints in this blue shade... Thanks ...

id display's funny on form built on qry built on 2 tables ?? (usnint the form Wizard)
i create a query (qryAB) built on 2 tables... tblA and tblB (tblB is a 'child" of tblA) >From tblA the query has 1 fielsds... idA >From tblB the query has 2 fields... idA, idB Now I use the form Wizard to build a Form on qryAB and elect to show all the fields in qryAB on the form The Wizzard ask me "How do you want to view your data?" I click on tblB and the only option is "single form" so I take this option. Now my form doesn't display idA correctly... the 3 fields show like this... tblA_idA -- (note the underbar should show tblA.idA) idB tblB_idA...

Send E-Mails to 2 SMTP Server
Hi, we have two companies sharing one SBS 2003 Server. Lets say one has the domain company1.com and the other one has company2.com The problem is, that company1.com and company2.com are hosted by two different hosting companies. We use PopCon to recive the E-Mails from all the pop3 accounts at company1.com and company2.com and forward them to our exchange server. Now we need to setup exchange in a way that some user use addresses at company1.com and some at company2.com for outging mail. I've read how to add the domains to the recipient policy, and how I can set the default smtp...

"Shrink to Fit" in Print Preview
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have been using Word on the Mac for about 18 months now and I am becoming increasingly frustrated with one recurring problem. I have yet to get anything out of the &quot;Shrink to Fit&quot; button in print preview but &quot;After several attempts Word was unable to shrink your document by 1 page&quot; <br><br>What am I doing wrong? I vaguely remember a setting on older PC versions that let me set what things I would allow the Shrink to Fit to mess with ie: margins, font size, li...

RMS 2.0
On the PartnerSource home page, on the left-hand side menu, under Resources>Industry Solutions>By MBS Product, there's a thread for Retail Management System 2.0 partners. Now my question is, has there been a secret RMS release that I'm unaware of? Seriously, how do you explain this? And in case my eyes are playing tricks on me again, anybody knows when the next RMS release is due and what the advertised changes are? Thanks, Hi Tom :-) I was chequing on what you were saying... and I would be all that alarmed. ;-) There is an information session for partners in a few days....

Drop down box with country list #2
Thanks Bob, however what I want is a dropdown which we can find in the web site applications (e.g. airways ticketing) where we can use choose a country using the drop down with a complete list of world's countries. In Data Validation method, I have to re-type all the possible country's names. John. Bob Phillips Wrote: > Enter the countries in a range (say column M) and then add a Data > Validation > (DataValidation) and select the List option with a formula of say > =M1:M100 > or however many countries > > -- > HTH > > Bob Phillips > > "jo...

print a 4X6 photo calendar in Publisher?
the options are full page or wallet size for calendars in Publisher. I want to print a monthly calendar on 4X6 photo paper. When I set up print options it only prints a portion of my page. Help..... This is a printer setup issue. You will have to setup your printer for 4 x 6. Create your calendar in a new publication, copy/paste into the publication you setup as 4 x 6. You will have to adjust the size. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Priscilla" <Priscilla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

How do I print several sheets in a workbook as one file, making t.
Please post your question in the body of the message. It is truncated and we have to guess. My guess is that you simply need to select the tabs you want to print by clicking on the tab for the first sheet to print, then press & hold the Control key while clicking on the other tabs you want to print. When all are selected, click on the print button "aimeesue78" wrote: > my guess is you're looking for the report manager add-in (which allows for consecutive page numbers, different views / scenarios per sheet, differenet sheet order etc) ... in version 2000 it ...