Instantly Convert Microsoft? Word Document into PDF Files

Convert Doc to PDF For Word is the fast, affordable way to create
professional-quality documents in the popular PDF file format. Its
easy-to-use interface allows you to create PDF files by simply click
the "Save as PDF" button from MS Word, creating documents which can be
viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer. Convert Doc to PDF For Word
supports Font embedding, resolution, compression and multi-language.
Convert DOC to PDF For Word is a Word Addin component/DLL that Convert
DOC to PDF, Word document to PDF automatically. And Convert DOC to PDF
For Word don't need any software such as adobe acrobat.

How does it works:

Convert Doc to PDF For Word lets you instantly convert Microsoft Word
documents into fully-formatted and professional-quality PDF file
format. functioning as a plug-in to the applications that you use
every day - Microsoft Word 98/2000/XP. Now you can create and convert
PDF files in Microsoft Word, without the need for Adobe? Acrobat?!.

Using Convert Doc to PDF in Microsoft Word
Simply choose File/Open in Microsoft Word to instantly create a PDF
file from a Word documents by click the "Save as PDF" button in the
toolbar.

Convert Doc to PDF For Word retains the layout of the original Doc
document, and it almost supports all PDF file settings, such as PDF
Compatibility, Auot-Rotate, Resolution, Compress settings of PDF
document, Colors settings of PDF document, Fonts settings of PDF
document.

Key Benefits:

Easy
Converting Microsoft Word documents into PDF normal files couldn't be
any easier. Simply open the DOC file you want to convert into PDF file
and click the "Save as PDF" button in the Microsoft Word toolbar,
Convert Doc to PDF quickly re-create your DOC file as a fully
formatted PDF files.

Fast
Get the job done in seconds or minutes, not hours or days. Convert Doc
to PDF for Word eliminates the need to re-key and re-format PDF
documents, saving you both time and money.
..

Accurate
You will be amazed at the results you get from Convert Doc to PDF for
Word. It accurately retains the layout of the original Doc file.
Converts text in over 100 languages and separates graphics from tables
and text.

Powerful
Now you can do more than view PDF files. Document Format (PDF) is the
fact standard for the secure and reliable distribution and exchange of
electronic documents and forms around the world, and now you can
convert any Ms word documents into professional-quality PDF file
format only by one click.

You can also download a free trial copy of Convert DOC to PDF For Word
from http://www.8848soft.com
0
editor

Take your spam and garbage elsewhere.

donotknock (1941)
1/16/2004 2:35:27 AM
The website is also on the fraud list and disappears into the abyss in the
home of fraud - surprise surprise China.

donotknock (1941)
1/16/2004 2:51:23 AM
The above website dissapears into the abyss of China and is on the Fraud
Watch website.

If you give your credit card details your credit care will soon be
goooooooooooone

More than likely the PDF software will just be a pirate rip-off.

donotknock (1941)

Importing a Lotus file with a *.123 extension
My company uses Excel 97 and 2000 and we've received a Lotus file with a *.123 extension. Excel will not allow me to open it as it does not have the *.wk? format. I searched the web and while I found numerous people with the same problem I found no one who had the conversion answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Find someone with Lotus ver 9 or higher. Have them open the file, and save it as *.wk4 If you dont have Lotus available and want you can send it to me and I will do it for you Thanks "jim" <jimsto@gorbel.com> wrote in message news:088d01c35...

Copying and Pasting Between Published Documents
Hi I have created a 132 Document in Publisher 2007 I needed to make a highly customised and intelligent Index so I created a second document and typed the index in that, having both documents open on extended Windows Pages I thought it would be easy to move the index from the second document into the first document containing the text It does not appear possbible to copy and paste table pages between the two publisher documents Is there any way I can accomplish this task without retyping the Index in the first document Roger Stenson Roger, 1. Create on your 132 page document a bla...

Navigation Bars
I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to publish to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). How do I resolve this?? Answer found in the web group. DavidF "Tom Snyder" <Tom Snyder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A55B689-FE9D-4E1E-9B6C-3ED571156D46@microsoft.com... >I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to >publish > to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). > How do I resolve this?? Tony, did you get an answer to this...

Problem to open excel file
Hi to all, I have a problem with all excel file. The user can't open all excel file when she did a double click on it. She has this error message : "cannot find the file 'c:\documents and settings\desktop\......test.xls' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct. And that all required libraries are available" Do you know what can I do to solve the issue?? regards Malcolm Your Excel file association may be lost. Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes and note the space before the / mark). You may have to en...

Excel is creating temp files Help!!!
Hi i have to files in excel, i cant figure it out, whenever i open th files, they create temp files into the same location, when i shut dow the program the temp files are left there. Is their a way to make it so temp files are not saved. Or is their a way to make it so that the creation of temp files i turned off. Thanks jaso -- greenfalco ----------------------------------------------------------------------- greenfalcon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1362 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26182 What do th...

How do I Restore old save dbx files back into OE store folder
I have some old dbx files that I saved into a folder in 'My documents' some time ago during earlier OE back ups. I now wish to re-import some of these saved dbx folders back into OE in order to assess some of these emails again. I've been looking at the wed sites 'Inside OE' and 'OE help'. But can't seem find or see the part that will give me directions on how to do this. Some of these saved dbx folders have the same names of existing folders that I'm currently using in OE. So presumably, I'm going to have to do some folder renaming or s...

No clipart on microsoft site
When I tried accessing the clipart on Microsoft's site, no results ever come up. Why is this? The photos come out, but it doesn't show any clipart. Thanks Jo Jo Dude You are supposed to click on that little box below those pictures and then click on download. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jo Dude" <not@here.com> wrote in message news:%23X4JimUbGHA.1008@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > When I tried accessing the clipart on Microsoft's site, no results ever > come up. Why is this? The photos come out, but it doesn't show any > ...

word count
my word count says 1 no matter how many words I type Please help Gary Does this happen with a particular document, only, or with any document that you open in Word? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "raider23" wrote: > my word count says 1 no matter how many words I type > Please help > Gary ...

How Do I Copy My Outlook Files To My New Computer?
I exported my Outlook files from my old computer and burned them to a CD. During the export process, it asked me three times for a password. When I tried to import these files to my new computer I got "File access is denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file." Can anyone help? Apart from the fact that Import/Export options often lead to corruption - you should use a simple pst copy - The pst needs to be on the hd and the read only flag off, before In OL attempting to open it. NB not import <aprice6@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1145746658.84...

Default Word 2007 to "No Spacing"?
Is there a setting to make Word 2007 default to use "No Spacing" under the Styles of the Home Tab? It's very annoying that it defaults to normal. I never use it!!! It's especially when doing a Mail Merge and I have to put Name, Name2, Contact, Address, Address2, etc.. all on one tiny label. Can't do that with the spacing it does by normal. Each time I have to change it to no spacing. Apply the Word 2003 style set. (Change Styles on the Home Tab) -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< ...

Microsoft Money Deluxe 2004 #2
How do I install on a drive other than C? I am running Windows XP Home Edition. In microsoft.public.money, Don wrote: >How do I install on a drive other than C? I am running Windows XP Home >Edition. Early in the install process, Money has a place to click to change where the installation is to take place. If you install in a drive other than the system drive, there could be an issue. I was thinking there might be, but I don't find a reference. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/79917/en-us implies that should work. There is no problem. I have always installed Money (from M...

Losing the Document in a SDI application
I have a fairly complicated SDI application which recently has had the problem that it, at times, looses the document. Basic architecture is SDI, with a splitter window. The Document has three views: View1 is always present in Pane(0,0) of the splitter. View2 and View3 are presented in Pane(0,1) of the splitter, with the Mainframe handling the switching between the two. The application has a serial connection to a piece of lab equipment. We have a threaded serial communication class, which posts a message when data is received. When the RECEIVED message is posted, the Mainframe rea...

Upgrading Microsoft Office when switching to OSX
I recently upgraded my Mac from 9.x to OSX. I was running Office 2001 in 9.x. Do I have to buy new software to have the version of Office that is compatible with OSX or can I download an upgrade? You can run Office 2001 inside Classic in OS X, or you can purchase Office X or Office 2004 as OS X-native programs. Office 2004 is the latest version. Owning Office 2001 qualifies you for the discount on an upgrade copy, but not for a free new version. On 3/8/05 8:02 PM, "anonymous" wrote: > I recently upgraded my Mac from 9.x to OSX. I was running Office 2001 > in 9.x. Do I ...

Is your microsoft office outlook download update looping?
-- PackersFAN In article <3F7B4D82-187F-4022-BF52-C085A98CF410@microsoft.com>, lambeau@discussions.microsoft.com says... > If you're talking about the outlook (hotmail) connector - yep - that's what it does for several of us it seems. Use this link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e- 41f9-a175-f93e1377959f&displaylang=en Or if you cannot unwrap, get the link is connected to from this page: http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx -- Duncan. Yes, I am experiencing same thing. "...

Using XP Briefcase with money file

How do I convert time (hh:mm) to value ($$) in Excel?
Would like to calculate cost of time. Eg. Cost for production down time per minute is $100. Says production doen for 3.5 hrs, what is formula shall I apply in order to generate the cost (in $$). =3.5*60*100 "ahfen79" wrote: > Would like to calculate cost of time. Eg. Cost for production down time per > minute is $100. Says production doen for 3.5 hrs, what is formula shall I > apply in order to generate the cost (in $$). =(3.5/24)*60*100 -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "ahfen79" <ahfen79@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Help with automating file name
I have the following code that exports the below query to excell. I would like the files name to include the month and date. How would I format this? DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, "qryShopOrderSqFtShippedSummaryExport",_ acFormatXLS, "W:\Cokato\Production\ProdRoomRpt.xls" -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200708/1 Hi, Matt. > I would > like the files name to include the month and date. Uh, . . . the date _always_ includes the month, unless you're r...

Trying to install Microsoft CRM with OutLook on Windows 2000
When trying install MS CRM 1.2 disk 2 (Sales for Outlook), I am prevented from completing the install as I get the message "installation failed" "you must install SQL Desktop Server Engine separately". When trying to install it separately the setup seems to start running then stops after extracting files and doesn't complete. There are no error messages and nothing in the Event Viewer ? If anyone has any ideas I would be grateful for your help. Hi Installation take bit time,you have to wait.it updates with sp-3 etc.. Regards, Bhaskar.T "dhawgood" ...

For security reasons DTD is prohibited in this XML document.
Hi; One of our customers is getting the following error in our software. This occurs in our code when we try to open and read it using the .NET XML classes. For security reasons DTD is prohibited in this XML document. To enable DTD processing set the ProhibitD... (Sorry, the rest of the rrror message is cut off in the screen shot they sent us.) What's going on here and what do we do to make this work? thanks - dave david@at-at-at@windward.dot.dot.net Windward Reports -- http://www.WindwardReports.com me -- http://dave.thielen.com Cubicle Wars - http://www.windwardreports.com/film.ht...

outlook adreddbook file
I want to export the addressbook flie into database to be uses in a quiry. is it possible and how do i do it? Outlook has no separate "address book file." Contact data is stored in your Contacts Folder Use the Export Wizard to export it to the format that best suits your needs. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Helpneeded" <derontayp@aol.com> wrote in message news:261e01c3af79$7d94e740$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I want to export the addressbook flie into database to be > uses in a quiry. is it possible and how do i do it? ...

Contact file not visible when importing or exporting contacts
I'm tidying up all my contacts files for email and also for my mobile ph using outlook. Have done this many times without any problems and am familiar with import export process. I exported all the contacts to an excel file to work on as it's much easier than through outlook. Had a hiccup at first as when I got to the select a contact file to export there was just a blank space. I exited outlook and went back in and it was all OK. Now I've finished the excel spreadhsheet and want to reimport it but it's the same problem in reverse. I can't "see" a co...

How to remove the /dde from Windows Explorer File Open on Install
I have an MDI app that I would like to open a file on a double click in Windows Explorer. Unfortunately the Explorer File Type (Tools>Folder Options... File Types tab) is set so that the command invokes dde. Ie. The "open" option under the "Advanced" button is C:\Path...\App.exe /dde and the DDE message is [open("%1")]. This never seems to work as my app never sees the dde message and the initialization of m_pCmdInfo via: m_pCmdInfo = (CCommandLineInfo*)(UINT_PTR)m_nCmdShow; sets the pointer to one and the app fails on exit. This is referred as a kn...

Force command to run for each computer in txt file list of compute
I have a few hundred computers that haven't been defragged in years. I was wondering if rather than doing it manually, if someone had a script where if i just put all the computer names in a txt file, it would iterate through the list and perform a "defrag c: -f" on them all from my workstation. The workstations all have the same local administrator password, so the process would be the same for each. I just dont know how to write scripts. I know if i were going to do this manually from my computer I would run the command below for each ComputerName psexec ...