I can not get disk 2 to install.  It preloads then as files start to copy, it stalls then ends with error message. this is office2000 professional 2 cd set.
everything else works exept publisher and its components.
Please advise
Thanks
0
cugolfn (1)

What is the error message?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"cugolfn" <cugolfn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can not get disk 2 to install.  It preloads then as files start to copy,
>it stalls then ends with error message. this is office2000 professional 2
>cd set.
> everything else works exept publisher and its components.
> Please advise
> Thanks

---

jl_amerson (3088)
7/24/2004 10:57:47 PM
There are numerous reasons why the installation may stall
OFF2000: Setup Error 1704 When Installing Office
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;228655&Product=Off2kset
Have you installed all the service packs for Office?

Error message: "Internal Error 2351" or "Internal Error 2355" during Setup
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;236437
How to use an Office 2000 Setup log file to troubleshoot Setup problems
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;237957
How to obtain and download the latest version of Windows Installer
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305496&Product=Off2kset
--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"cugolfn" <cugolfn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I can not get disk 2 to install.  It preloads then as files start to copy, it
stalls then ends with error message. this is office2000 professional 2 cd set.
> everything else works exept publisher and its components.
> Please advise
> Thanks

0
gsauer (5093)

Exchange for remote users/offices
Up to this point i've used SBS 2003 with POP3 (using Popbeamer)...the reason i chose this from the get go was because we have about 15 users here on site and about another 20 that are scattered across the globe. I didn't want to be in charge of mail for those that weren't here remotely, so figured just using the POP3 route was the way to go. Well, i'm preparing to move to SBS 2008 and REALLY want to set it up as a true Exchange server hosing the mail. But, again, am not sure i want to deal with the other 20 users if i don't have to. So, is there a way to set up ...

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Window panes in Outlook 2003
Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a preview pane for the selected e-mail, evidently. I can find no way to eliminate the window pane. Is there a way to remove this pane? How? I've tried every VIEW combination with no success. View > Reading Pane > Off doesn't work? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C953EF40-873E-4A04-93A8-FE101A547D0D@microsoft.com... > Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a > preview pane for the selected e-m...

windows messenger 09-24-06
have a friend's contact card popping up at any time saying they want to be added to my list. this was done a long time ago but the message keeps coming up at various times when i'm on the computer. how can i stop this?> Shirley, this is a CRM newsgroup, you may get a better response if you post in XP General group http://www.microsoft.com/smallbusiness/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsxp.general&lang=en&cr=US&r=c10a5834-ccef-4e84-9c45-1e43e21770ed "shirley" wrote: > have a friend's contact card popping up ...

Crash on 'Send"

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Counting number of X's in a column

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

New Disk storage

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

M2006 installation
I don't have an internet connection and I can't get past the Passport sign-in screen upon installation. Is there a way to install without an internet connection? Thank you. -- Mark M This install is from a CD? Somewhere on that screen or the previous one, in small type, is a cancel/skip/no I really don't want to use a Passport choice. I'd be more precise, but I can't test here. "Mark M" <MarkM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DBDC16A-8EA8-473D-AC7F-E16B9DCE75D6@microsoft.com... > I don't have an internet connection and I can...

Pop Up Windows
Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? -- Larry "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0B01C98-66BF-4FA5-8CED-0C434CCCFC62@microsoft.com... > Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker > does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? > -- > Larry You don't. They LOOK like a pop up to you, but the designer that wrote the page made them not conform to the rules that define the...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Publisher Not Responding
I installed MS Office Small Business. Excel and Publisher are locking up as soon as I try to do anything. When I CRTL ALT DEL the programs are "not responding." Is there a file that could be missing. I remember something about a kernel file from MS Office 98. I would apppreciate your help. Thanks. Have you installed the service packs? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

matching contents #2